A Love Story Ch. 02

Story Info
How it all falls apart.
10.5k words
4.15
40.8k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick writer's note:

Tags for this story: Affair, Cheating wife, Cheating, Consequences, Divorce, Regret

For clarification, this is not a BTB story. It is a sad story though -- so be warned!

This is the second chapter to 'A Love Story', I hope you enjoy and consider both chapters as you comment and score.

I sent the story to my collaborators and Charlie responded with some awesome ideas to polish the story up and make it worthy of your consideration. For his notable contribution and continued input, Charlie deserves co-author credit -- thanks Charlie!

I want to thank all of my editors for their collaboration and input in this story; Charlie, John, Simepop, KenD, Ma Fille Rouge, and HighLuster.

I love to collaborate with people and am always interested in expanding this editing team. If you are interested in being a part of our team, please send me your email address through private messaging and I'll shoot you, my stories.

Chapter 1 Synopsis:

In Chapter 1, we learned that Chelsea's ex-husband had passed and his sister, Allie, left her with his journal. Chelsea has been reading the entries and allowing herself to remember the past, sometimes fondly, other times painfully.

The last few paragraphs of Chapter 1 follow.

February 20, 2002

What a crazy-ass week! I had sex with Amy the first time, and when I thought I had it all figured out, Chelsea showed up at my door. I saw her through the peephole and wondered what in the hell she wanted.

I invited her in. Once she was inside, she attacked me!! We had crazy awesome sex right in my living room. I don't know what's happened but I'm not going to forget that night for as long as I live.

She told me she still loved me, that she only wanted me and that she wanted me to take her back! How fucking crazy is that!

After that, I thought about Chelsea every minute of every day. I thought hard about Amy, and I thought about Chelsea. I compared them thoroughly. I liked Amy, and I really liked having sex with her, but I decided I didn't love her. I had a date with Amy for Wednesday night, but I canceled it because I concluded that Amy really was just a rebound girl. What I thought was love was just lust. I realized that I was settling for Amy because Chelsea wasn't available. I realized that it's Chelsea I love and not Amy.

Allie's concerns turned out to be justified. Amy was a rebound.

Chels has been over almost every night this week. I'm planning to break it off with Amy next week. I'm with the one that I'm supposed to be with. Now I'm sure of it.

Chelsea

Shit! I had no idea that Brad had moved on and then I pulled a stupid stunt and ruined everything for him. I knew why I showed up Saturday morning. Chris had dumped me the night before. On fucking Valentine's Day, my pretend boyfriend dumped me--but only after banging me one last time.

I was so hurt after Chris told me he didn't want to see me anymore. My only thought was to find Brad. It wasn't like I was in love with Chris, but it still hurt when he said it was over. I remember how disappointed I was late Friday night after Chris dropped me off at home. I was sulking and feeling sorry for myself. I got into a half-opened bottle of wine my mom had in the refrigerator and got a little blitzed. The more buzzed I got the sorrier I felt for myself. The sorrier that I felt for myself, the more I missed Brad.

I had one of those drunk epiphanies. I was still in love with Brad. I mean I truly loved him. Now I felt sad for abandoning him instead of defying my mother. Hell, I was eighteen and an adult. I could date anyone I wanted to. What was she going to do about it? Throw me out? Well, maybe but in my boozy state, I was past caring. I needed somebody to help me and put me back together. At that moment, the only person who could even come close to helping me do that was Brad.

My head hurt when I awoke on that Saturday morning, but my vision was clear. I knew what I wanted and what I needed to do--I needed to get Brad to take me back. I immediately turned my plan into action and went to see Brad.

I reread his passage--it was crazy awesome sex!

He opened his door to find me standing there. "Hey Chels, what are you doing here?" I could see the confusion in his eyes. I just stepped through the door, slipped my hand behind his head, pulled myself in, and kissed him. Softly at first, then harder. He pulled me in. He couldn't wait either.

We devoured each other. His hands roved over me, molding my breasts, gripping my ass, squeezing me tight. The shy Brad was gone. The current Brad was brash, hungry, and confident. My shirt came off. I undid his pants. I think we were both on autopilot as we crashed onto the couch. We weren't naked yet, but we were close enough.

Brad kissed his way down my body, taking his time to focus on my sex. He kissed me through my panties. I'm sure he smelled my arousal as he worked them off my hips and flung them across the room. He licked my slit from the bottom to the top. When he licked my button, I stifled an urgent moan. I knew he wasn't very practiced, but his enthusiasm more than made up for any inexperience. For the first time, I was with a man who was interested in my pleasure rather than his own. All the other boys I had been with before were exactly that--boys.

Brad wasn't a boy. He was all man. He took his time with me, he learned about what I liked and what I needed. He made me feel like a woman. I know he hadn't much sexual experience, judging from our conversations, but he had enough of it for me.

More than enough. I remember thinking, this is what sex was supposed to be like. My love was as strong as it ever was. It all came pouring out of me on that couch on that incredible Saturday at eight o'clock in the morning.

Brad kissed his way up my tummy, lifting my bra cups to expose my hard nipples. Taking one into his mouth, he sucked. I watched his lips purse with the suction.

One of his hands found the other one. It tweaked the hard little nub firmly, which prompted a long, demanding moan. Damn, I thought, I might cum from just having my nipples sucked!

I rolled him over. Then I completely removed my bra, kissed him, and felt his hardness under the thin fabric of his boxers. Off they came and I took him into my mouth.

One of the things I like doing most with a guy is sucking his cock. I looked up into his closed eyes as he allowed me to control him through his penis. I knew I was taking advantage of a sweet man, but I was young and didn't know how wrong it was. I didn't know how devious it was to take my heartache out on my innocent partner. I'm not sure I'd have cared even if I did.

Brad pulled me up. I ended up on my back. He centered himself between my legs. His hardness was briefly poised at my wet tunnel, and he then impaled me for the very first time. Wow! I heard a guttural moan which ended in a high-pitched cry as he bottomed out, hitting my cervix. I was surprised that it was me who produced those noises, but it was.

Brad was so thick. He stretched me so exquisitely. I could tell it wouldn't be long before he brought me to a world-class climax. I could feel my insides tremble with each thrust. I arched my back and exposed myself fully to Brad's lust, to his need. My toes curled, and they tingled. I felt the electricity run up my legs and slam into my shuddering center. My legs twitched as I let myself give into the moment, give into the lust.

Brad's thrusts were slow and gentle at first but not for long. He went faster and faster. All of those wonderfully intense sensations cascaded over me as I convulsed and squeezed his dick inside of me.

"Yes baby! Yesyesyesyes!" I luxuriated in continuous rapture as my orgasm flooded all my senses. I could feel Brad was close to his own release. His breathing was ragged, and his thrusts were erratic.

"Cum in me baby! I'm on the pill, cum inside me Brad! Cum in me now!"

It dawned on me for the briefest of moments that just ten hours ago I was saying the same thing to Chris as he flooded me with his semen. And now Brad was.

We laid there in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of skin on skin.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to come back to you." I wasn't sure what else to say to him.

"I'm surprised you did, Chels, but I'm not complaining."

I stood up and took him by the hand, "Let's continue this discussion in your bed." I led him to his room. Mom thought I was working a rare day shift. I spent all day with my man. We made love again as soon as we got into bed together. Afterward, I watched Brad fall into a deep sleep, tired from working all night, and from the physical exercise I had just shared with him. I napped with him for a couple of hours, got up, dressed, and left him a note.

My dearest Brad,

I'm so sorry for the way I have treated you. I was wrong. I don't deserve you, but I would like to rekindle our relationship if you would have me. Please call me tonight to talk.

Love, Chelsea

Then I let myself out.

Brad did call me that night, and just like that, we were a couple again.

April 12, 2002

Allie is still pissed at me for breaking up with Amy. They both know that I'm back with Chelsea now and it's a little quiet at family gatherings these days. Allie made sure to let me know how handsome and 'big' the new loan manager that Amy started to date is. It doesn't matter though. I don't really care.

I was a little surprised how well Amy took our breakup, it makes me wonder whether she had any feelings for me or whether she was just marking time till someone better came along. Allie didn't hesitate to tell me it was the latter and that Amy has found a real man to replace me with. Honestly, I'm happy for her if she did. I never wanted to hurt Amy, but I had to follow my heart.

Speaking of my heart, Chels just informed her mom that she was dating me and if she didn't like it, she would move in with me. Chelsea's mother reluctantly accepted her announcement, as if she had a choice.

Chelsea and I see each other just about every day and our relationship is better than ever. I feel closer to her now. We have such a strong emotional bond. The sex is out of this world. I can tell Chels has had more lovers than I have, given some of the things she does and asks me to do, but that doesn't matter because it's all in our past. I'm completely and totally in love with her.

Chels graduates in June. I think I'll ask her to marry me. I can't imagine not having Chelsea in my life.

Chelsea

Now I know why Allie was initially distant with me when Brad introduced me to his family as his girlfriend. Of course, I had no idea that she was pissed that I caused the breakup of her brother and her friend. It also explains why Allie's friend gave me the die-you-bitch death stare every time I saw her.

I spent a lot of time at Brad's place as I finished up school. I never really had any desire to go to college and I was considering the alternatives. It occurred to me that the next logical step might be marrying Brad. The thought wasn't unappealing.

I wasn't sure I was ready for babies yet, but a husband might be nice. I mean to have someone who wanted to be with just me was appealing. I knew that Brad's job would provide stability and security. I craved the security and a stable home because my father abandoned my mom and I when I was young.

It was a little scary to think about being tied down at nineteen though, about not being free to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted to, but at the time I was pretty sure that the positives outweighed the negatives.

I knew some girls who did get pregnant in school and that worried me. I wanted the stability of a husband and his love, but I was pretty sure I had more life to live before being tied down with kids. That was a piece of this marriage puzzle I wasn't sure about, but Brad seemed to understand and even agree with me when we talked about it in those early days of our committed relationship.

July 12, 2002

My promotion to supervisor was made official this week and with the raise, I put a down payment on an engagement ring for Chelsea. I know she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Now that Chels has officially graduated, she's practically moved into my place. I like having her at the apartment when I get home in the morning. There isn't anything as perfect as sliding into a warm bed with the love of my life. It doesn't hurt that she attacks me most mornings and wears me out before I fall asleep! What a great way to end a day.

I have dinner reservations at the nicest restaurant in town next Friday night. I plan to propose at dinner. I'm so nervous. I know we're young, but this feels so right.

July 20, 2002

She said "YES!"

Chelsea

He was nervous that night. He was so cute as he fumbled the ring into my plate of fettuccine, dipped to one knee, cleaned the ring off and stammered out his proposal.

"Chelsea Winston, I know we are young, and you just graduated high school, but I also know you are the true love of my life. I can't imagine going through life without you.

"Would you do me the honor of being my life partner, my wife, my best friend and hopefully the mother of my children?" Well, you already know I said "Yes."

Our vows were set for later that year. Neither of us figured we needed to wait any longer than we had waited already.

Our wedding was a small one. Our financial situation made it prudent to keep it to immediate family members. We said our vows at a small church in early December. Our honeymoon was a three-night stay at the Hampton Inn Downtown in Indianapolis. We had started a life together and I couldn't have been any happier.

The entries in Brad's journal over the next few years detailed our life together. It was the story of the ups and downs of two people becoming a team. I loved the walk down memory lane with Brad. It was like he was in the room with me. I could see his smiling face on the other end of the couch as we joked and laughed at the good times we had and cried together at the sad ones.

I was an emotional mess as I relived the life we shared. Mary had a dream and came out to find me on the couch crying. Crawling into my lap, she hugged me.

"It's ok Mommy, we love you." She said half asleep as she cuddled into me and dozed off. I propped Brad's journal on her as I continued reading.

March 18, 2005

I just accepted my first management position! I'm now the manager of the deli section, working the swing shift, Tuesday through Saturday. It works well for us since Chelsea is still only working part time.

I brought the idea of kids up again last weekend and Chels still isn't ready for them. It's OK. I can wait to have kids with this wonderful woman. I might be able to talk her into going back to school now. With the extra pay I'm getting, we could afford it if she went back to school part time.

Chelsea

Brad had been asking for kids during that year. I wanted to have babies with my wonderful man, I really did. It just wasn't the right time for me. I think I understood how important a family was to him, but I was being selfish. I wanted to continue living our unburdened married life before becoming saddled with kids.

I was enjoying the freedom of adulthood and the luxury of a loving husband. I couldn't see how my life could get much better.

The school idea was a good one. I started looking into the different programs being offered at Frontier and thought it might be a good way to postpone kids for a little longer. I mean I was just twenty-two myself. We'd have a lifetime to raise kids.

I also accepted a position as a retail supervisor at the American Eagle Outfitter store in the mall. The pay was better, and it did offer me a little time away from the watchful eye of everyone at our store. When I was working there, I could hardly talk to a male customer without someone telling Brad about that. I always felt I was suspected of doing something I never could have done. To be fair, a lot of the people I worked with at the store knew me when I was younger and less, shall we say, inhibited.

The new job offered me the financial freedom to start college, and I enjoyed it. Classes did cut into my free time though since I was going to classes a few days each week while I continued to work nights at the mall. I ended up working more late shifts than I'd preferred to, and Sunday was our only common day off. Brad and I made it work.

One of the highlights of school was all the new people I met, my age and a little older. Most of the people I worked with at the AE were younger, high school age, and it was hard to make a genuine connection with anyone there. College was different, I became close friends with a woman named Jessica. She was the same age as Brad, around twenty-six. She had lived such an interesting life. I really looked up to her.

May 25, 2007

I can't believe what happened this week. Chels told me that she wanted to find herself -- what the fuck does that mean! I know what it means, it means that she's tired of being married to me and wants to go fuck other guys!!

She just told me that she's moving out next week. What am I going to do without her!

I couldn't stand being in the same room with the woman I loved any longer, so I left her sitting on the couch and walked around the complex, down the street, and to a park. I just sat there and wondered what the hell was going on? I figured that Jessica was somehow involved. Was it she who was feeding Chelsea this bullshit? What the hell has she been telling my wife? I just didn't know what crazy ideas Chelsea had in her head, where they came from, nor how to combat them.

I was so frustrated that I actually yelled out, "FUCK!" That got the attention of the kids in the park and earned some nasty glares from their mothers. As I watched the kids, I got sadder, more depressed, and somewhat angry. I was looking at the end of my perfect life. I just knew it.

I hung out in the park for about an hour and my nerves hadn't really settled all that much. I went back to the apartment to try and understand what was happening. I was hoping I could challenge my wife by asking about her plans and then pressing her to rethink them. Chels has a habit of speaking before her ducks are neatly lined up in a row. I doubted that she had formulated a good plan yet.

Chelsea

I wasn't looking forward to these entries, I knew they were coming and that they weren't going to be pleasant. I broke out into a little sweat. I never knew exactly what Brad thought back then. I guess I was about to find out.

I remember that day well, just like it was yesterday--it was a warm spring day, and we were laying on the oversized couch in our apartment. I was in between Brad's legs leaning back up against his chest. He was supported by the arm of our sofa. The stereo played low in the background. All was good. We were indulging ourselves on our only day off together.

Jessica had been telling me how much I had missed by marrying so young. I'd never given it much thought since I was as happy as I had ever been, but her stories of travelling and discovery and adventure led me to regret my early marriage. Not that I would have done any travelling if I hadn't married Brad, but I did wonder.

Jess and I had been working on a plan. She had all but convinced me to come live with her and experience life to its fullest. In retrospect, I think she just wanted a partner to whore around with when I wasn't watching her three-year-old, Sammi. I promised her I would talk with Brad that weekend.