A Love Story from Two Perspectives

Story Info
Unfulfilled desires for oral sex with wife.
1.6k words
3.32
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is going to be told from two perspectives. First my own perspective, and second from my late wife's perspective.

My perspective:

I met my wife when we were Juniors in High School. After we started dating, I never dated anyone else. She is the girl I took to two Proms and fell madly in love with. Nancy loved to make out and kiss, but she was determined to remain a virgin until married, and she did.

After graduation, I spent many times trying to get into Nancy's panties, but to no avail. You can imagine the times I went home with blue balls.

One year out of High School we got married in her family's living room with only our immediate families in attendance.

That night I fucked her for the first-time using condoms. I actually fucked her twice and did not like the condoms at all.

Even with the condom I loved it when my cock penetrated her tight pussy for the first time. Once I got balls to the wall, I fucked her hard and deep. She moaned and I could sense she liked it, but before she could orgasm, I filled the condom with my cum. My orgasm was great, but I had cum way too soon to satisfy either of us.

I sort of made up for it, when I fucked her the second time. I lasted much longer, and had her on the verge of orgasm when I unload in the second condom. It was much more satisfying for me, but I could sense she was left wanting.

I wanted to shed the condoms, but Nancy was not willing to go on the pill. The pill was relatively new, and Nancy worried that the long-term effects were not known.

We found a compromise. It was a spermicide foam called Emko. You inserted the foam into the vagina before intercourse using a long tube. Problem solved.

Our sex got much better and Nancy began having multiple orgasms. She learned to love fucking.

We fucked a lot, but I could never get her to suck my cock. She even resisted my attempts to eat her pussy. So oral sex was off the table.

Due to her religious upbringing Nancy thought oral sex was dirty and sinful. I could not convince her otherwise. Lots of fucking, but no oral sex.

This situation continued into our 50s. No amount of persuasion on my part would get her to suck my cock. And boy did I want my cock sucked. I once got the head of my cock in her mouth and she tasted a drop of pre-cum and that was the end of that.

Desperate to be sucked, I began a search to find men that would suck my cock. It was not really hard, and I loved it, when I got sucked off the first time. The orgasmed I achieved was simply awesome.

Understand I was as straight as they come, but I had just let a man suck my cock. That worried me a bit, but I rationalized, you did not have to be bi or gay to let a man suck you off.

He was an experienced cocksucker and damn I loved it. He could take my entire cock in his mouth causing it to throb. It did not take long before his sucking caused an orgasm to begin to build. When it hit, I flooded his mouth with cum, which he greedily swallowed.

Shorty, thereafter, he asked me to reciprocate. He wanted me to suck him. I had to admit I was curious about sucking him. I guess I wanted to know what it was like to suck a cock. Would it make me bi or gay, I wondered?

Reluctantly I licked a droplet of precum off the head of his cock and found it very sweet. I finally made the move and took his cock in my mouth. It was very short but very thick. Surprisingly I liked the feeling of having his cock in my mouth. His throbbing cock in my mouth caused my cock to het hard again. It was amazing.

My instincts took over and I began sucking him. Trying to imitate what he had done to me. He began to moan and fuck his cock in my mouth. Suddenly he plunged forward and held as he blew his load in my mouth.

I was not prepared for the amount of cum that filled my mouth. It caused me to gag and choke. I began to swallow as fast as I could, but some of the cum came out my nose causing a burning sensation. When I was finally able to swallow all the cum, I was surprised to realized the bittersweet taste of his cum was not at all unpleasant.

I was now a cocksucker and would continue to suck and get sucked by men. My wife never knew.

My wife was a wonderful woman in all respects. We had two sons, and she molded their character, and they turned out to be fine young men.

In my 60s I began having ED issues and could not always perform and give Nancy the good fucking and multiple orgasms that she loved. I would give her orgasms by finger fucking her. It was then, that I was finally able to perform cunnilingus on her After all these years, she found out she loved it when I ate her pussy. She would flood my tongue and face with her delicious juices when I brought her to orgasm.

But then disaster struck. Nancy was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I spent the next 14 months being a full-time caregiver for my beloved wife until she passed away on March 8, 2015.

Her perspective:

I fell in love with Tommy while we were in high school. After we began dating, I was never interested in another guy. I loved him so much.

He was a typical young man full of testosterone and always horny. However, I had a strong religious and moral upbringing and was determined to remain a virgin until married.

I know it was tough on Tommy. Especially after hot make out sessions. I loved to kiss and I admit it was also hard on me to not submit and let Tommy fuck me. However, I remained a virgin until our wedding night.

On our wedding night, I was as hot for Tommy to fuck me as he was. He was so anxious to fuck me, he dispensed with a lot of preliminaries. I saw his full hard cock for the first time, as he put on a condom. I wondered if I could take it all.

The condom he used was lubricated, and that helped some, but I was so tight, entry was slow and painful. I gritted my teeth and tried to not let on that I was in pain. When he had achieved full entry, the pain subsided, and I never felt so full.

When Tommy began fucking me, the feeling was exquisite, and I felt myself fucking back. It was wonderful and well worth waiting for. I hoped Tommy felt the same. I felt a warm feeling building up deep within me, but Tommy prematurely ejaculated leaving me unsatisfied. He did fuck me a second time, with the same results.

We agreed to chuck the condoms in favor of a vaginal spermicide, and the sex got better. Tommy was finally able to hold off till I orgasmed. Overtime, I got multi-orgasmic, and I learned to love fucking. Tommy loved that I never refused him my pussy. I did, however, refused to suck his cock. My religious and moral upbringing taught me that oral sex was dirty and sinful. No matter how persistent he got, I still refused.

Our sex life was wonderful, as far as, I was concerned, but I knew how much Tommy wanted me to suck his cock. Yet I remained steadfast. I even refused to let him perform cunnilingus on me. Like I said, oral sex was dirty and sinful to me.

When Tommy reached his late 60s, he began to experience some ED issues. Sometimes, he could fuck me and others time he could not perform. Eventually he was totally unable to perform. He would satisfy me by fingerfucking me. On one occasion, he made me cum 11 times while fingering me.

It was not the same as having his cock bring me to orgasm, but it was a good substitute. Then he shocked me, while fingering me to orgasm, he licked my pussy lips making contact with my clit. A cold thrill ran through my entire body. Then he began performing cunnilingus on me. His tongue went into my pussy making contact with my clit as it did. The feeling was indescribable. I had one of the hardest orgasms ever. He made me cum numerous times. I was gushing on his tongue, lips and face.

The thought ran through my mind, why had I always refused to let him eat my pussy? It was wonderful. I never refused him again.

In lieu of fucking, Tommy would finger me and perform cunnilingus on me daily until I got very ill with pancreatic cancer.

While dying, my mind would continue to work, and I would think how much I had missed not letting Tommy eat my pussy all those years. I also thought a great deal about my refusal to suck his cock. Poor Tommy wanted me to suck him so bad.

I wanted so bad to make it up to him, but alas it was too late.