Wife Experiences a Younger Guy

Story Info
A wife enjoys a younger guy for the first time.
1.9k words
3.82
21.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Amanda and I have been happily married for 26 years. Amanda is a beautiful "girl next door" type, and at 48 she still looks very much like she did in her late twenties. We still have sex 4 or 5 times a month and have always been very adventurous within the confines of our monogamy. Having watched a fair amount of porn together, we've often talked about what it would be like to have another person, or another couple, join us. Over the years we explored our preferences for how it would happen, where, and what we'd want from the experience. Talking about it has always been a sure-fire way to turn her on.

I don't exactly know when it went from idle talk to a real possibility in her mind, but at our last anniversary dinner she asked me if I'd be willing to try a clothing optional resort. She presented the idea as a way to make a "friend". Thank God we were sitting at a table, because I knew exactly what she meant, and my cock got hard just from hearing her propose the idea. Apparently, she'd done some research and landed on a small private resort about 4 hours from home advertised as adults only, clothing optional, and 420 friendly. She handed me her phone so I could see pictures, and if there was a place to let loose this seemed to be it. I agreed to give it a try. To my surprise she made a reservation for 2 months into the future while we were still at the table.

The anticipation from that moment onward was overwhelming. In the week leading up to the trip she spent time after work each day preparing. It was clear she was excited which kept me on the edge of exploding. We left early on Friday morning, got lunch on the way, and arrived at the resort for a prompt 2pm check in.

There was a small group of people already hanging out by the pool, and they all appeared to be within 10 years of our age. Everyone was smiling and having a good time. After quickly dropping our bags in the room, changing into swimwear, and organizing our poolside treats we joined the fun. Fifteen minutes after arriving we were completely relaxed on lounge chairs next to a kidney bean shaped pool, under a warm afternoon sun.

Amanda quickly fell into the vibe of an adults-only weekend. This idea had been in her head for a long time, and I could tell it was meeting her expectations. Being there, she realized how much she wanted to be noticed. Looked at. Wanted to feel the rush of somebody else's gaze. On the drive in she was pretty sure she'd go topless but was just as sure that her bikini bottom was staying on. Now that it was real, she got lost in the moment. Seeing that there were three other women fully nude and five guys the same way, she started to feel a bit odd about having a swimsuit on. Seeing other people feel so free was having an impact on her, and she stood up and took her bottoms off. The movement elicited a few glances from around the pool, and she loved it.

After being in the hot sun for an hour, she needed a fresh drink back in the room. While we were freshening up her margarita, I asked her if there was somebody at the pool she liked. Her candid response took me by surprise, and she went on to describe the tall younger guy who seemed to be there by himself.

She asked how serious I was about making one of our fantasies come true. I confirmed that she was free to make something happen, as long as I was there. She reminded me I wasn't allowed to get mad if she acted like a bit of a slut. As we were leaving the room she went to her overnight bag and grabbed a box of condoms. She took one out and placed it on the small table next to the door and led me back out to the pool. This time neither one of us had a swimsuit on.

As I settled into my chair, Amanda didn't sit next to me. Instead, she walked over and got in the pool where some other guests were chatting. I lit up a joint. As time passed the pool filled up and everybody was talking and laughing. Getting in on the conversation she found out the guy she had her eye on was single. At a certain point she and Cody ended up chatting alone, just the two of them at the side of the pool holding onto the edge completely naked.

I lost all track of time. The whole experience was a huge turn on, and watching my wife flirt filled my head with wonder about how far she really thought she was going to go. At some point as their conversation wrapped up, she exited the pool and suggested we go back to the room for food. It was 6, so dinner and a chat sounded good.

She told me about her new friend. She explained how she thought he was cute and that he hadn't had a girlfriend for about a year. We were both getting turned on talking, but the drinks and smoke had us so relaxed that the urge to nap took over. We were both wiped out from the day and fell asleep in a naked embrace. At 9pm, my wife woke me and suggested we go to the spa. We both took a few hits from a joint on the way over.

As luck would have it, alone in the spa was Amanda's new friend Cody. Conversation between the three of us came easy. Once she was ready to get out, Amanda moved over to his side of the square spa with a huge smile on her face. She told him she thought he was super cute, and that we were an open couple, wondering if he were into fooling around. The timer on the jets had expired, and I could see through the water that his dick was hard as she was talking. She giggled and told him if he met her in room #4 20 minutes from now, he'd have a good time.

Fifteen minutes later he knocked at the door. The wife was at the foot of the bed lying naked on her side. I got up to open the door and quickly stepped outside. Cody had showed up in a towel, holding a bottle of wine. He was tall, tan, and fit but not muscular. He was about 10 years younger than my wife, and I could understand why she chose this guy for her hall pass. I wanted a quick chat before things started to ensure he knew Amanda was in charge of what happened next. He was super respectful and assured me he was up for whatever my wife had in mind. That was what I needed to hear, so we entered. I sat in a chair placed in the corner of the small room, about 10 feet away. Cody put the wine in the fridge and came back without his towel. His dick was already hard as he walked towards Amanda. He immediately rested his hand on her pussy and gently pressed his middle finger between her labia. He discovered that she was sopping wet.

She was really enjoying what was happening. Her mouth was open, she was taking deep breaths and slightly tilting her head back. Her eyes were closed with her hands grabbing onto the bedspread, fully absorbed in being fingered by her new friend. Seeing this fantasy come to life was invigorating, I grabbed my hard cock and slowly stroked myself.

With his other hand Cody was rubbing her tits. Dudes cock was rock hard. After a few minutes of fingering her, she reached out and grabbed it. She broke her silence and told Cody that as long as he put a condom on, he could have her pussy. He could use her pussy as long as he made her cum. At that moment it wasn't going to take much to push her over the edge. She pointed him to the small table in the corner of the room where she left the condoms. He walked over and put one on. Her gaze was fixed on him, both hands on her breasts, gently rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. The air was thick with anticipation. There was no turning back now.

As he got to the edge of the bed she wiggled to the top, resting her head on a pillow. Cody crawled in. They weren't talking and didn't need to. He quickly got between her open legs and rubbed the tip of his dick up and down her slit. She was desperate for him, wanted it. He slowly slid it all the way in. She let out a gasp. He slowly moved in and out. Her hands moved to rest on his back. Her head was turned to the right, towards me. The sex wasn't loving or romantic. It was primal and animalistic. They weren't kissing or whispering to each other. Cody was looking straight ahead, focusing on how good her tight little cunt felt.

You never know how you're going to feel when a fantasy is coming true. Sometimes it's best to leave things in the realm of theory. This wasn't one of those fantasies. It was better than I hoped. I wanted to be sure Amanda felt free and smiled at her. That reassurance was what she needed, and she started to raise her hips to meet Cody's thrusts.

Her pleasure increased, they were locked together and in rhythm. He had good dick control and was able to use his thick meat to hit her in the right spot. She tensed up and orgasmed on his cock. She later told me how full she felt at that moment, and about how hard her pussy latched onto him when she came. She let out a "fuck yeah" and asked him where he wanted to finish.

Inside!

Having had her fun, she was now vocal and encouraging him to release. Cody had been inside her for 20 minutes and was ready. He started to move back and forth faster before thrusting down hard one last time. He grunted and delivered four or five pulses of cum inside the condom. She laid there mumbling "oh fuck" over and over again.

Cody quickly disappeared into the bathroom, and I moved to the bed. She pointed to her pussy and told me to fuck her. Entering her still tight hole I slowly pushed in and out and kissed her neck. Still lost in the moment she whispered to me how much she loved taking Cody's cock inside her. Listening to her tell me how thick he felt put me over the edge, and I dropped a hot load of cum in her used pussy.

As we both came out of our trance, we noticed Cody was sitting in the chair I left, with a huge smile on his face. He shared his appreciation for such an amazing time. Amanda stood up and hugged him, cum running down her leg. She thanked him and told him she hoped to see him by the pool tomorrow. We both took a shower and passed out for the night.