Me and Mrs. Moore

Story Info
Man hires me to screw his wife.
1.9k words
4.21
39.4k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ME AND MISSUS MOORE

My ad said:

"I'LL FUCK YOUR WIFE WHILE YOU WATCH"

"You name the scenario. Video and photos encouraged; I can arrange it."

There are many husbands out there who want to see their wife get fucked by another man. I had stumbled into this line of work after my ex-wife and I were part of a group involved in swinging. When we split up, I liked the action of fucking other men's wives, so I advertised on a local website and I got occasional business. I had photos of me on the site and I charged a reasonable fee. The idea of being paid to fuck a woman instead of the other way around was unusual, to say the least.

This story began when I got an email inquiring about my availability. I arranged to meet with the requestor in a local bar that offered quiet privacy in a back room. The potential client was Bob Moore (not his real name). He was fifty-three and was wondering if watching his wife get fucked was something that the two of them would like to try. He explained that his forty-five-year-old wife, Brenda, and he would like to try. He thought their marriage was in a rut and had talked to his wife about trying new things. I wasn't sure if he had actually told her he was thinking about watching her with another man, but I agreed to discuss the idea over dinner. I explained how I would do whatever he wanted and what my fee was and the policy on expenses. I would be paid by the evening or day, depending on what we arranged. My price was $500 for an evening plus expenses.

I asked what his wife liked and he was not sure. She seemed to get turned on by women getting fucked by strangers when he got her to watch porno movies, but she was reluctant to try it. He liked me and said he would be in touch.

He called a few days later and we arranged to meet that Friday night at a local restaurant. Brenda was a pretty lady. She was just a little heavier than when they had married. She had birthed a couple of babies. Her breasts were nice from what I could tell. She dressed conservatively for our dinner. We talked about getting together for a threesome. Brenda was pretty quiet during the conversation. It was clear that Bob was pushing the idea.

When Bob went to the men's room after dinner, I had a chance to talk to Brenda alone. "Do you really want to do this?" I asked. "You haven't said much and don't appear to be as eager as your husband is."

She said, "I'll do it because he wants me to. I grew up in a conservative family and I know I haven't been as adventuresome as Bob would like. Our sex life had become pretty boring. We hardly ever have sex. I love him and want to make him happy. I just don't seem to turn him on as much anymore." She continued, "I've read all about why men want to watch their wives have sex and I'm okay with it. It's not an unusual fantasy and to tell the truth, I have thought about having sex while he watches myself."

I told her I wouldn't get involved unless she was sure and comfortable with me. I assured her there would be a safe word that would make me immediately stop whatever I was doing. She seemed reassured by that.

We talked a little more about her sexual experience. She hadn't screwed anyone before she met Bob. They had slept together before they were married. She had done blow jobs but didn't really like doing it. She did like to be eaten, but Bob was so-so at doing it. They had never done anal nor had they been with anyone else. He had cheated on her once, she thought, which added to her anxiety and desire to please him in bed. They had never done any public sex or anything with even mild dominance or pain. I told her I could teach her a lot of things that would be new and she seemed willing to try it. I told her I could be her sex coach, teaching her things to do for her husband to keep their sex lives interesting.

Bob had stayed away to let us talk. I waved him back to the table and told him I was quite willing to get involved with them if they wanted. I asked the two of them to talk together and let me know.

We finished dinner and walked out of the restaurant together. It was a nice evening. When we got into the parking lot, I asked Bob if he minded if I kissed his wife. I wanted him to experience seeing his wife with someone else and wanted her to experience it too. Then I looked at Brenda and she looked at me in a way that I sensed was approval. I kissed her lips, gently at first, but then with more passion. I pulled her body into mine so we were against each other and she could probably feel my hardening prick against her belly. I put my tongue in her mouth and she reciprocated the passion. She had her arms around my neck. I moved one hand down from her back and grabbed her ass, pulling her into me. I felt her ass cheek and she responded with more aggressive kissing.

Bob suggested we get a motel for the night and Brenda agreed. Bob called and made arrangements. I followed them to the motel, giving them time to talk before we got there. They were willing and Bob went to the desk to get the key to the room while I spoke with Brenda. I told her I would take it slow and follow her reactions to what we did. We rode the elevator to the room. While in the elevator, we embraced again. We were kissing when another couple got on the elevator. Brenda was embarrassed and pulled away until we got to their floor.

Once in the room, Bob left to get some ice and sodas. We had consumed a good deal of wine at dinner and Brenda asked for something more to drink. Bob had seen a liquor store near the hotel and left to get something. He told us "Don't wait for me." He was hoping to return and walk in on his wife in bed with another man, a fantasy he had mentioned. He wanted to see Brenda have sex, but also wanted her to have sex and tell him about it. It was kinky, but not unusual for my line of work.

I asked Brenda if she would like a massage and she said she would. I asked if she want me to undress her or for her to do it. She was a bit shy, so I took the initiative. I pulled the sweater over her head and then slowly unbuttoned her blouse. When I pulled it from her shoulders, I saw her breasts pushing out the top of her bra. They were lovely. I removed her slacks and she kicked off her shoes and socks. I unclasped the bra and a wonderful set of tits fell out onto my hands. Her nipples were hard and I played with them.

I led her back to the bed and she fell onto her back. I pulled the covers down under her. She was just wearing panties. I turned her onto her stomach and straddled her hips. I began a light massage, starting with her shoulders to relax her. She was definitely tense, so I worked on her for a while.

Bob came back to the room and found his wife on the bed, wearing just her underpants with me on top of her in my undershorts. I was rubbing her back. When Bob came in, it relaxed her more. I could feel her muscles ease a bit with her protector in the room. She gulped down a big glass of wine and rolled onto her back, letting Bob see her lying under me with her pretty breasts exposed. I moved my massage to her legs. I kneaded the soft muscles in her thighs. She was relaxed now, with her arms over her head, letting me have my way with her.

I put my face into her breasts, then kissed her, swirling my tongue with hers. Feeling her naked breasts against me excited both of us. I moved down, kissing her belly and then nuzzling her crotch through her panties. I used my nose and my fingers to tease her sexual parts. I slowly pulled her panties down, revealing a fluffy brown pussy. I pulled them down farther and her vulva came into view. I finished removing her panties and gazed upon her naked body for the first time. I put my nose into her crotch to see if she would open her legs for me. She opened them a few inches, but then let me spread her open while I massaged her lips with my fingers. I rubbed her pussy lips and then ran my fingers over her clitoris. She arched her back and reacted to my touch so I took the next step and inserted a finger inside her vagina. I swirled my finger around inside her. She was wet and the scent of her pussy was in the air. I looked over to see her husband with his pants off, stroking his cock.

When I put my tongue on Brenda's vulva, she gasped with pleasure. I began to lick her from top to bottom, side to side and then flicked my tongue from side to side. She reacted the most when I took her clit in my mouth and sucked on it. I felt her have an orgasm on my face and she gasped and called to her husband. I had succeeded in getting her off while she was being watched by her husband.

I stood up and removed my undershorts. My prick sprang out. I don't have a huge dick, like the guys in other stories have, but it works and it was very hard.

Brenda looked at Bob and then at me and said, "Fuck me."

I mounted her and she spread her legs for me. My cock slid into her well lubricated vagina. She was tight and warm and it felt wonderful to be inside her. I like to have my cock inside women, but she was special. She was reacting to my cock and she moved her hips to match my rhythm. We made love for about fifteen minutes. I think Bob expected something less personal, but Brenda wanted me to me tender with her, kissing and holding her while my cock moved inside her. She could tell I was near coming and asked her where she wanted me to come. She told me to "fill her". I did my best and she shook with an orgasm as I pumped my semen into her.

After a minute of holding her and kissing her, I got up. Bob moved over to take my place. I gave Brenda nice kiss and shook Bob's hand and left, with him mounting her for some sloppy seconds. I didn't know if I would see them again. I texted Bob the next day and he said he and Brenda were pleased and thanked me. I told him there was a discount rate for return engagements. Brenda was one of the nicest partners that I've had. It felt really good being inside her and the scent of her pussy was intoxicating. I held out hope that they might contact me again.