A Love Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Two people who fall in love with each other.
1.7k words
3.56
5k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay heard his name yelled out over a hotel crowed people. He notices beautiful older women walking toward him and realizes it was Olivia. He had not seen her for years. Jay smiled at her, saying, "Olivia, I haven't seen you in a long time."

"It has been a long time too. What are you doing here in the hotel?" Olivia said.

"I am staying here for a business deal. How about you, Olivia." Jay smiled.

"I came here for the convention. How long are you staying here?" Olivia smiled at Jay.

"About two days, I will be going home in Sierra Lancaster," as Jay said.

Olivia looks at Jay, smiling, and said, "I live in Sierra Lancaster too. Could you have dinner tonight?"

Jay smiled back at her, saying, "That would be nice. I know a place called Li Vicino. It is an Italian restaurant here in town."

"How about the lobby at 7 pm?" as Olivia smiled.

"OK, I will be here too." as Jay smiled at Olivia.

Both entered the restaurant, and Olivia requested the table in the corner portion of the restaurant so they could talk. Once seated, Olivia said, "I like this restaurant. I have been here before." The waitress brought the menu list, each selected meal; Jay got dark Guinness beer as Olivia got red wine. They both talk about their lives and what each did after high school.

Olivia looks at Jay, smiling as she asks, "Jay, the reason I saw you at the hotel. I need something that only you can provide. I do not need money as I have plenty. What I need is something special. So, do not be surprised at what I am asking for."

Jay looked at Olivia and asked her, "What do you want?"

"I want to have sex with you, but not tonight." Putting her finger to his lips, adding, "Let me explain. I need a large, uncut cock, and I remember from high school that you have nine and a half inches long, with it being over two inches or more of your thick cock." as Olivia smiled at Jay.

Jay look at her, did not say anything, thinking she and I are the same age as 47, and she wants to have sex with me.

Olivia looks at him, smiling as she said, "This may seem personal to you, but it happens to be my truth to you. Now listen to what I am asking you. Please do not be upset. I have not cum in the longest time. I need a cock that is long and thick and can reach my pussy cervix. You see, it has reached my cervix so I can cum, and only you can reach my cervix. I was married once, and it did not work out very well. I have been with men on occasion, and that did not work well."

Jay sat there, listening to each word Olivia said. Taking several sips of beer as he looks at Olivia, smile at her, thinking, No women or men ever asked me to have sex with them. Olive seems open about having sex with me too. I am not sure if she means it or not, and Jay asks Olivia, "I am impressed with your request. I hope you don't mind my questions. I need true answers. Why me? Do you mean having sex with me, or is playtime? If it is true, when do you want to have sex with me? Do I need the ruth about you cumming with my cock in your pussy? Are you able to get pregnant?"

Olivia said, "I think it should be special between you and me. I do know if you want to get together this weekend. If it works, I need to stay overnight. You see, I need someone special with me, and I need a man like you to stay with overnight. I do not know where you live, so you will have to tell me. I think it would perfect for both of us. I want you to have as much fun as having sex with me. I picked you. I know you have the largest cock, and I need your large cock in me. I have not been with a man in over five years, and my marriage ended over ten years ago. I tried several times, but none of them satisfied my sexual needs. I need sex with a man who can satisfy my sexual needs with a cock like yours, and I think you will be satisfied too. I cannot get pregnant, so you do not have to worry about that. I will tell or explain anything you need to know about me. I am not the shy kind of women you have been with."

Jay was going to say something when the waitress came by and ask if they wanted more to drinks. Jay looks at her, saying, "I need another Guinness, and she needs another glass of red wine."

Their drinks came back quickly, and Jay said, "This Saturday would be fine. I will make dinner. I want to make sure you are serious and not make a fool of me."

Olivia smiled at him, saying, "Saturday will be fine. I am serious about having sex. What else would you like to know?"

"Well, I will be honest with you too, and I need you to be honest with me. Do you like sex in several positions? Do you like to get sexual words out when you make love? I like to get oral sex when you make love with me. Do you like sucking my cock? Do you like having your pussy eaten too? I do not want a woman who quit when she is having sex. Have you shaved your pussy? I keep my cock and balls shaved every day. Have you ever had anal sex?" looking at Olivia as he smiled at her.

"I like sex in any position you want me in. On all fours, on our side, or doing its mission position. On, eating my pussy would be great too. I enjoy it. No man has made me cum while he is eating my pussy. On being verbal orally sexual, yes, I will yell as loud I can. No, I have not to shave my pussy. I just never gave it much thought. Why would you like me to shave my pussy? No, I have not had anal sex. I have heard it can be painful when a man enters an ass opening. My ass opening is tight. With you, it would be painful with the size of your cock in my ass." as Olivia smiled at Jay.

"Well, I am surprised. Sometime in the future, I would like to shave your pussy, but not right now. I can tell you that you will enjoy being shaved by me. I know how to do it. You will be surprised after I shave your pussy. I will bury my face on your hairy cunt of your, and eat your cunt before it is cleanly shaven. On anal sex, it can be painful if you do not know how to do it. Most men do not know how to make your ass painless. I would prepare you over several nights and see if you like what I am doing to you. I can go into more detail if you want to know. Some women like anal sex because of the pure sexual needs in their vagina. It gives them an incredible release as they cum." as Jay smiled back at Olivia.

Olivia looked at Jay, saying, "That sounds wonderful. I wonder what anal playing is like, perhaps on Saturday over dinner."

Jay smiled at Olivia, as he said, "My cock is 9 inches and half inches long, and it 2 inches and a half around it. Could you handle the size of my cock as it enters your vagina? Do you like to suck my cock in your mouth? How did you find out how deep your pussy is? I like to smoke cigarettes and marijuana before we make love to you. It makes sex so intense when one smokes marijuana. Do you like marijuana?"

Olivia took a sip of wine, smiling back at Jay, saying, "I could handle your cock in me without a problem. My pussy gets soaking wet inside it, so it will make it easier for you to enter me. On my ass, you would have to take your time, that I could take your cock size in my ass. I have been to a doctor several times over the years, and I found out that the depth of my pussy is longer than most women. Even she was surprised at my pussy depth. On marijuana, I do enjoy it. I smoke it at home when I want to get off by myself. Yes, it does make sex so intense. With cigarettes, I do not smoke, but I do not mind if you want too. Yes, I would go down on your cock, and take deep into my mouth. It can be incredible for both of us. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can swallow all your cum. Have you ever had your nipples played with, or your nipples suck on? My nipples love it when you play and suck each of my nipples."

Jay was surprised by what she just said. He smiled at her, saying, "I like my cock to play with it, stroke up-down, squeezed my balls, and make me cum. I love my nipples played with. Oh, I love to play with your nibbles and suck into my mouth. Another thing you should know is I like to do massages. I have a special room for that at my house. Do you like massages? Also, I like to go into the hot tub naked. Do you like going into a hot tub naked too?"

"Oh, I would like to go into the hot tub naked, as I have one too. I swim every morning naked too. I would like you to massages me anytime you want to do it to me." as Olivia smiled at Jay.

They decided on Saturday at 7 pm, and Jay would text her with his address. They went back to the hotel smiling.

If you like this one as there is more on the way.