A Love Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Loving another partner.
1.8k words
3.67
3.2k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia enters Jay's house after hugging each other, and they both went to the kitchen. Olive set the light overnight bag down, and Jay got her a glass of white wine. While dinner is being the cook in the oven, Jay showed Olivia the rest of his house. It includes his home office room, then taking Olive to a sizeable and spacious room that had a pool table, setting up a massage room in his second bedroom, and opened the door to his master bedroom. She was amazed at the size of the master bedroom with a huge bed. Jay grabs her hand and leads Olive threw the bedroom to the wooden deck and the hot tub. They both smiled at each other when Jay mentioned that dinner is almost ready. He showed Olive that he cooked a savory BBQ roast on the barbeque, and let her know that he cooks cheese flavor potatoes, also savor sourdough rolls, which are in the oven, and their salads.

Both were talking openly about their lives in Sierra Lancaster. Olivia remarked that she lived here all her life, went to college, got married and divorced, built up a small business, and bought and paid off a beautiful house with the money she got from her business and her inheritance.

Jay's reply that he left town after high school and went to a business university in Massachute. He got the experience of buying a business and selling at an enormous amount of money back east, earned a sizeable amount of money so he could retire here in Sierra Lancaster, and buy this house. He explains that he plays pocket billiards, watches a lot of movies, and wrote a lot of stories for himself. Also, Jay mentioned he did not get married while gone.

They both looked at each over dinner, felt the sexual tension building up, when Jay said, "You and I seem to feel anxiousness about sex?"

"Yes, I am anxious about having sex with you. I hope it will be right for both of us. Also, I keep thinking about anal sex. Please tell me more about anal sex. I could not stop thinking about it after our last meeting. Jay, I trust you.", as Olivia affectional smiled back at Jay.

As they sat there, Jay pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and said, "I will be honest about anal sex. I want you to dream about, as I tell you about anal sex. I will kiss and caress your sensuality ass cheeks as I spread your ass cheeks, working my wet tongue in and out of your anal rosebud opening. I would let my fingers roam around your anal opening so it could massage your rosebud opening with my fingers. Then I slowly press my lubed fingers into your rosebud opening canal, so it is nice and smooth as I, massaging the outside and inside of your anal canal. Then I would slowly remove my lube fingers, and my tongue would taste your dripping, wet anal open. Several times, I might ask you if you feel uncomfortable. If you do feel uncomfortable, I can stop. If you said it does not feel uncomfortable, I would continue to make you feel good with your ass opening. It is a pure sexual pleasure as I go down on your rosebud, making your anal rosebud get soaking wet with my slippery tongue. It is so wet that I insert my tongue way into your rosebud opening. Let me roam around inside you as I sexual tormenting you, and drive you crazy." said as he put out his cigarette, holding on to Olivia's warm hand, as pleasantly smile at Olivia.

After several long moments of silence, when Olivia said, "Oh, Jay, that would be incredible. Just listening made me get exciting."

Jay just smiled at her, adding, "Were done with dinner. How about the hot tub and marijuana?"

"Yes, the hot tub and marijuana would be great." Olivia kissed Jay after replying.

They both help clean the table, wash the dishes, and Jay came into the livingroom ware a robe and brought Olive a robe and towels too. Jay stood there looking at Olivia as she got up, smiles seductively, and saying, "This is for you.", letting her blouse and dress fall to the floor, adding, "I want you to see me naked before we get into the hot tub. Do you like the way I look?"

Jay looked at Olivia, breathless as gazed at her naked body, saying, "Oh, my god. You look exquisite with your firm breast. Your breasts are magnificent, exceptional, tight against your firm body, and they hang there in an appealing way. The shape of your body makes me want to hold you close to me. WOW."

"Well, you have seen me naked, how about we go into the hot tub? Do you have the smoke?" as Olivia seductively smiled at Jay.

Jay and Olivia went outside to get into the hot tub, as Jay said, "Here is the pipe to light it up." Jay took off the robe, and he saw the wonderment in her eye as she looks at his hard, stiff, long nine, and half inches cock as he added, "Do you like me naked too?"

"Oh, Jay, it is incredible to look at you.", as Olivia looks delightful at Jay.

"We can talk more when I get into the hot tub. Here, I lit the pipe up for you, go ahead, take several puffs, and here is your wine." Jay smiled at Olivia and shared the pipe.

"Jay, your smoke seemed to relax me.", she said as she leaned into Jay, kissing him passionately on his warm lips.

Jay likes kissing Olivia. He put his arm around her waist, pulled her in closer, and kissed her again for a long time.

Jay leaned back in the hot tub, letter her slid off his mouth as he said, "Olivia, kissing you is so incredible. I have to tell you something. Your personality and demeanor tell me that I like you a lot. I like to get to know more about you than just sex. I think you understand that too. You want some more marijuana?"

"Yes." as she said. After taking several hits and gave it back to Jay, adding, "You are right about my personality and demeanor. For me, men should be bold, not shy of their personality or demeanor. As you know, I can be bold and somewhat demanding from men in a relationship. Right now, I like your personality. You tell me things as well ask things too."

Jay listens to what Olivia said, taking several hits of smoke, said, "I have not been in a relationship with a woman for a long time, but I want a relationship with you. We seem right for me, and I want a long term relationship with me. I want you. Now come here, Olivia, and kiss me again. I want to feel your warm lips pressed against mine."

Olivia leaned closer to Jay, kissing him on his soft, warm lips, and let her hand drift down onto Jay's large, strong, rigid cock. She felt the imminence stimulation of his cock in her hand as she stroke up and down. Olivia kept kissing him, stroking his cock, when she said in a low voice, "Take me to bed and fuck me, Jay. I need you inside my cunt, Jay."

"I will, Olivia.", as Jay expressed it.

They both dry themselves off, gripping their rodes, and both move towards the bedroom. Jay picks her up, laid her gently on the bed as he removed her robe and his. Jay lay down on Olivia's warm body, kissed her deeply on her warm lips as tongue toyed with an inner mouth as he could feel his stiff, rigid cock on Olivia's hairy pussy.

Olivia hotly whispers out in Jay's ear, "Oh, Jay, fuck me, please. Put your cock in my wet cunt now. Please, fuck my pussy. I needed you in me. Bury it deep in me."

Jay lifted her legs, resting them on both his shoulders. Jay's hand guided his large, firm ridge cock in to Olivia's wet pussy. Jay could feel the hot sensations on his cock as he slid his large, thick cock, as it goes deeper into Olivia's cunt. "Oh, Olivia, your cunt is soaking, steamy hot inside your cunt. It feels so wonderful to go way deep into your pussy."

"Jay, fuck me. I want to feel the whole length of your cock as it slid against my cunt inner walls. Slide your cock deeper in my cunt. I can feel the thickens of your cock against my wet cunt walls. I have not felt a cock so thick in my cunt. Oh fuck, that feels incredible as your cock-head ride against the cervix. Just let me enjoy the sensation. Keep fucking me deeper, Jay. Fuck me hard.", as Olivia cried out with tears of sexual lust.

Jay likes fucking Olivia. He notices the emotional, sexually lustful tears in her eyes as he undulates inside her pussy as well against her cervix several times as he sucked each of her breasts nipples.

Her hands ripped into Jay back and felt his hard, long thick cock as it fuck her soaking, wet cunt as it went in deeply, and felt his cock against her cervix. "Fuck me, Jay. I can feel your cock-head against my cervix. Oh fuck. I am cumming Jay. Oh, fuck my cunt with your ridged, stiff cock inside me. Fuck me, Jay. Fuck me. Keep fucking my cunt. Oh, fuck me, you motherfucker. I cannot control myself. Oh, fuck me till I cannot stop cum. Fuck my cunt. Break me, wiggle your thick, monstrous cock-head back and forth on my cervix. Oh my God!' as she dug her nails into Jay back, yelled out, say, 'I have not cum like this in years. Fuck. Bury your cock against the inner walls of my cunt and cervix."

Jay could feel Olivia as she cams several times on his large, thick cock. Olivia pussy would not let up as he screamed out, "Oh, yes, Olivia. Keep cumming. It feels so intense. Fiery hot with each movement of my cock in your cunt. Yes, Olivia, keep fucking my cock. Oh yes, that it, keep cumming."

Olivia could not stop cumming after it ripples after ripples several times. Jay could feel his balls swell up, as his cock got thicker, suddenly he exploded his cum into Olivia's cunt. Jay kept cumming in Olivia's cunt about seven or eight times. They both let their bodies moved in unison with each cumming together, and Oliva felt cum juicy come out of her cunt as they collapsed together in lustful sexual heat.

Without a word, they each looking at each other, felt their bodies drift together as they fell asleep.

There is more to this story.