A Love Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A love story complete with ups and downs.
3.6k words
4.5
6.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers

Rhonda woke mid morning on January 1, 2021, hopeful for the new year. It didn't need to be said but 2020 was one shitty year but compared to many Rhonda had it easy. Her husband was working as much as always although without all the travel, her kids and their families were carrying on without many problems and as far as her health was concerned, Rhonda was doing much better.

Besides the oblivious challenges of 2020, Rhonda had endured 4 surgeries including two knee replacements, being separated from her son and his family due to Covid confinement and the death of her father. She was fully aware of all the blessings she enjoyed through the year and knew that she was so much better off than many. She never took that for granted. Always a generous woman, Rhonda kicked her giving nature into high gear making meals for hungry families in the community, delivering blankets and other supplies to homeless encampments popping up in the nearby city and most recently creating Christmas magic for the children of a number of hurting families. It was never enough, she knew, but still she felt she was making a small difference and that made her life rewarding.

Rhonda's husband, Nick, was working even more during quarantine. He didn't travel all the time like he had for so many years but he branched out into other areas and was doing his own work trying to help others in the community. Of course, he worked at home which had come in handy when it came to Rhonda's recovery and mental health. She privately wondered how she would have managed if he was gone as much as before the travel killing virus hit. The loneliness she accepted as just part of her life would have been so much harder to bear during the extreme isolation of quarantine. Although it was an adjustment for both of them to have so much time together without travel or kids at home to fill the hours, they had come to really enjoy their time together.

In fact, Rhonda and Nick had managed to reconnect in ways they thought had long been lost. Although they always had a really good marriage, at least as far as anyone on the outside could see, they had grown apart. Being physically distanced from each other for four or five days every week didn't leave much time to just be a couple. Then when the kids were still home and needed time with their father, it left very little time for just the two of them. However, unlike many couples after 30+ years of marriage, Rhonda knew that she and Nick enjoyed a very healthy sex life together. What they missed in the bedroom during the majority of days each week they usually made up for in the remaining two nights.

Often as she prepared for his arrival at the end of a brutal week of work, she would carefully plan a night of passion. Although he would be tired, he always was rejuvenated by the sight of his lovely wife waiting for him. He loved her completely and although he was highly rewarded in his work, nothing came close to the feeling of holding her close after separation, thanking God for her and every moment they had together.

The last end of the week reunion they enjoyed together was just before the Corona virus changed their lives and the world around them. Nick's flight landed around 6 pm on a Friday night. Rhonda planned to surprise him as he headed to the parking lot. Her son in law, Jason, had dropped her off, kissing her rosy cheek as she gathered her purse and coat and thanked him. He watched her move gracefully toward the baggage claim door and whistled softly. Quietly he said, "Nick is one lucky man. I hope her daughter is as loving and sexy as her mother in 25 years." Then shaking his head to clear it he thought, "Yea, I know I need to be thankful for what I have." In truth his wife, Rhonda's daughter, was a beautiful woman who was loving to him and their adorable son, although her stubborn nature kept him on his toes. Lovely like her mother but definitely a handful. Jason checked behind him and pulled out quickly, suddenly eager to get home to his wife and son.

Rhonda practically skipped through the crowd searching the sea of faces for her husband's handsome one. Travelers funneled through security and finally she spied Nick. He was chatting on the escalator with a younger woman carrying a toddler. As she looked more intently, Rhonda realized that Nick was holding the hand of a squirmy preschooler. She smiled realizing that her overly busy and very important husband was kindly helping an exhausted mom with her two active little ones. Rhonda hung back and watched as Nick allowed the little girl to take a big jump off the end of the moving staircase. The child giggled and then spied her daddy waiting on the other side of the glass. Nick and the young mother had all they could do to contain the two little ones as they squealed for him. Rhonda made her way over to the group, enjoying the sweet reunion of the family. Nick startled when he noticed her, grinned and then moved next to her, pulling her in against him.

"You're not the only ones with a welcoming committee. Lucy, this is my wife, Rhonda, and this," he added gesturing toward the young family, "is the happiest family here tonight." Nick said with a smile.

After a quick meet and many thanks to Nick, he and Rhonda clasped hands and walked toward the parking garage. On the way to this car Rhonda filled him in on her plan for the weekend; ordering room service for dinner, an afternoon show at an historic theater the next day and a reservation for his favorite steak restaurant after that.

" Next stop is the hotel. You're going to love the view." Rhonda said, squeezing his hand and planting a kiss on his lips. Nick smiled and silently thanked God for bringing her into his life.

Nick Alvarez grew up in the shadow of the great Rocky Mountains. His parents were immigrants from Mexico who both moved to Colorado while they were still teenagers. They met, married young and had two boys in quick succession all while building a successful contracting business. Nick's father was a charismatic man with a talent for wood working that made him stand out from the crowd. His mother was a sweet, unassuming woman who never fully grasped English as her language but fiercely loved and protected her family. Nick's personality reflected the best in both his parents.

Expecting to take over the family business one day, Nick worked hard learning from his dad and planned to earn a degree in business. Then a guidance counselor approached him one day at his high school and asked him to consider going to law school after college. The woman saw so much potential in the teen and although the contracting business was lucrative and limitless for Nick, she encouraged him to reach for more. Predictably Nick's parents weren't thrilled with the counselor's interference but his dad realized gifts in his son that should be developed and utilized. Putting his ego aside wasn't easy for his dad but nevertheless he supported Nick through his college years and encouraged him to excel.

And excel he did. Nick worked hard in college and had a chance to develop his leadership skills on the University of Colorado campus. Graduating Summa Cum Laude was an achievement his parents were especially proud of but being accepted into Law school made them beyond thrilled. While earning his law degree Nick almost married his college sweetheart but realized, just days before the planned wedding, that they were not meant to be. It was a difficult time and Nick threw himself into his studies afterward believing that he was meant to be alone. After graduating, Nick landed a position with a major medical facility as a part of a high powered legal team. Moving away from his hometown, Nick settled in the Midwest and began the life that led him to Rhonda. At least that was how he saw it; he was life-less before her.

Soon after moving to the smaller city Nick was invited to an executive's home for a party meant to welcome him to the exclusive community. When Rhonda would tell the story of how they met, she always said that, "he sucked the energy out of the room when he entered. All eyes turned to him and every woman there (and probably more than a few men) were drawn to him like moths to a flame." Nick didn't know about that but he did know that he noticed the beautiful blonde on the other side of the room very soon after arriving.

Surrounded by people wanting to meet him, Nick was occupied and lost track of the blonde he really wanted to meet. Within a short amount of time he lost sight of her altogether, disengaged from the group surrounding him and went looking for a certain colleague. He asked his new friend, "Mark, I saw this woman across the room when I got here but I don't see her now. Do you know who she is?" Nick described her in detail and Mark nodded. "Yea, I can see why you noticed her right away. Her name is Rhonda and she's in Public Relations. She's beautiful, all right, but not exactly in the best place in her personal life right now. She probably already took off. Enter at your own risk, my friend." Mark patted Nick on the back and headed to the bar for another drink.

Nick made a beeline for the front foyer. Walking out of the house, he scanned the line of cars parked in the driveway and along the street looking for any sign of her. Already more than a half block away, Nick spied her and braved the cold March wind and rain to catch up. Nick jogged along the street calling out, "Hey Rhonda! Wait up!" She either didn't hear him or chose to ignore him. Nick was convinced it was the latter. As he came up along side of her she turned and studied him. "You do know that it's best to wear a coat in this weather, right?"

Nick grinned and stuck out his hand. "I'm Nick Alvarez. I'm new in the legal department and I haven't had the pleasure..."

Rhonda interrupted him while she stared at his outstretched hand. "I know who you are. Everyone does. You're the Messiah, haven't you heard?"

"Uhhhh well I wasn't aware of that last part but I guess I'll have to work harder to live up to it." He grinned at her and caught a partial smile before she was able to hide it. "So can you tell me why you're leaving the party so soon and why you're walking in this rotten weather?"

"If you must know I'm not in the mood for partying. My friend made me come and even picked me up so I couldn't leave early. So I'm walking home. And, the weather doesn't bother me. I'm a Midwest girl; we never melt in the rain. Besides I actually am dressed for this, well, except for my shoes." She said kicking out her high heeled foot.

Nick conceded, "Ok, that's fair." He fell silent while matching his steps with hers for another block or so. "Well, I do have my car here. The heat works and everything. Can I give you a ride home? You know you'll be safe since I'm the Messiah and all."

Rhonda stopped and turned toward him. "I have a feeling you're not going to give up and go away easily so if you want to walk with me, you can. I'll skip the ride though. But thanks for asking."

She continued on her walk toward her duplex and smiled slightly when he continued to meet her steps.

During the walk Nick kept up a steady stream of conversation, asking her questions and sharing about himself. Mostly he talked but she surprised herself by sharing that she was newly divorced and living on her own for the first time in her life. He felt bad pushing her to talk but she stopped his apology saying, "It's fine Nick, I can't be a hermit forever and I'm not going to melt admitting the truth anymore than I'll melt from the rain." She smiled up at him and he suddenly felt like melting.

From there their conversation was easy and reasonably open. He shared more than she did but that was ok with Nick. He was patient and would wait for her to get used to him - possibly even trust him some day. Nick knew he was rushing things in his own mind but there was something very special about her and somehow he was convinced that they would be together some day.

When they reached her duplex, Nick was just explaining to Rhonda about the coed softball team he was putting together. Rhonda listened politely and then reached for her keys to unlock the door. Suddenly Nick put his hands on her upper arms and pulled her toward him. Rhonda stiffened thinking he was going to try to kiss her but instead he put his lips to her ear and whispered, "So, do you want to play on my team?" He released her, smiling broadly, kissed her cheek and turned to leave. Rhonda stammered, "Maybe, but how do I reach you?" Nick smiled over his shoulder as he walked down the sidewalk, "Oh, don't worry, I'll reach you."

Long story short, or maybe it's too long for that already but Nick and Rhonda became friends first and then lovers. She moved in with him about 5 months after meeting and they married a couple of years afterward. He mended her broken heart with patience and devotion and she brought joy and meaning to his life.

Rhonda and Nick drove to the downtown hotel. She had already checked in and left things in the suite. Rhonda excused herself as she went into the bathroom while Nick took in the room. His breath caught when he saw all the details she had arranged for them. Their favorite chocolates, champagne on ice, clean clothes for him hung in the closet and an amazing view of the city through floor to ceiling windows made him sigh deeply. Suddenly the long week was out of mind. His only thought was about her.

"Ah hem," Rhonda interrupted his thoughts.

He turned toward her and audibly gasped. She stood in the doorway dressed in a short black silky chemise with lacy edges. She held two glasses of wine and said in the low seductive voice he loved, "Why don't you take a shower Babe. Then come and join me." Nick crossed the room quickly and kissed her, allowing his tongue to explore her mouth while his hands wandered over the silky material saying, "I'll do that but it'll be a very fast one."

"I'm counting on that Love." She responded.

Rhonda placed the wine glasses on a side table and then stood before the windows taking in the lights of the big city. The view never failed to amaze her. She smiled thinking of Nick and all she planned to do with him. Lost in her thoughts she didn't hear him coming up behind her until she felt his arms circle her waist and his lips nuzzle her neck. She sighed and leaned back against him, secure in his arms.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Nick whispered in her ear. As his tongue ran along the delicate curve she snuggled even closer and moved her hands back under the damp towel to grasp his bare thighs. "I think so baby. I love you too." Together they watched the city lights before them, pointing out familiar landmarks and reminiscing about the many times they'd spent there together.

After a time Rhonda turned within his arms, licked his lips and ran her hands over his body. "Mmmmmm... ," was all she could manage as she filled her hands with his ass and felt his hard cock against her lower belly. God, she loved these times with him! She began backing him up toward the bed, dropping the towel as she did, wanting and needing to be connected very soon.

Nick tried to slow her down but admittedly not very hard. She had obviously planned a night of passion and he wasn't going to do anything to ruin her plans. He felt the bed behind his legs and then her hands on his chest gently pushing him down. He sighed deeply as Rhonda slid her hands down his body as she moved down to her knees. He sat on the edge of the bed watching her take his cock in her hands and lean in to run her tongue over the head. Involuntarily he shivered at her touch. She grinned and looked up, meeting his eyes while licking her lips. One hand moved to cup his balls while the other moved around to his back to keep him close. No worries though, he wasn't about to try to get away.

With his fingers Nick smoothed her hair back from her face. He wanted to see it all. Her wide eyes looking up at him, her hand caressing his nuts, her tongue running over the head around and around. He never tired of watching her pleasure him. Rhonda's hand moved to grasp his throbbing cock while she closed her eyes and slipped her lips around the tip. Slowly she began filling her mouth with him her tongue bathing the shaft.

"Oh Honey," Nick whispered breathlessly. His fingers tightened on her scalp as she began to suck his cock harder. He noticed her breathing had quickened as well as he said, "I guess you missed me too." His voice trailed off as the sensations took over and his body reacted uncontrollably. God, she knew how to get to him and although it never surprised him, he never took it for granted. Knowing that she had planned a night of passion he willed his body to just give in and allow her to do as she would.

Rhonda smiled up at Nick, well as much as possible with a thick cock in her mouth. She loved surprising him sexually and knew he would reciprocate when she was ready for that. Her tongue snaked out to lap up and down the hard shaft. She loved the feel of the veins along the length of his shaft against her tongue as she spent a long time pampering him like that. Eventually Nick fell back on the bed and opened his legs even wider, giving her full access. The angle gave Rhonda more access to his balls so she lowered her head and began to lick one and then the other. His legs began to shake as she sucked a nut into her mouth and began caressing it with her tongue. Moving back and forth between them, she alternately took them into her mouth, teasing and sucking. She knew how much he loved the attention although he never asked her to suck them. He just really enjoyed it when it happened.

After concentrating on him for an extended period of time, Rhonda sensed that it was time for more. As much as she loved pleasuring him, she also loved to be pleasured. Pushing herself up off the floor was difficult with her two failing knees but she pushed the pain aside as she straddled his legs creeping up over him. He held her eyes with his own as she moved in closer to kiss him. Their lips met softly and almost tentatively at first; a product of a week of separation but soon their kisses became ravenous, desperate for reconnection and lustfully seeking more.

Both Nick and Rhonda lived for these moments. Reconnection, lust, the fulfillment of sexual need and tension and the pure love they felt for each other took over. Suddenly desperate to be completely connected with her loving husband, Rhonda pushed past the stiffness in her knees, crawled up further on the bed and straddled herself over his throbbing cock. He watched her face as she moved and said, "Oh Honey, don't hurt yourself, just lay back and let me."

Rhonda didn't answer but firmly pushed down on his chest as she began tp lower herself onto him. The kissing, touching and sucking his cock had made her wet enough to allow him to enter her easily. She slowly lowered herself down while watching his face. Their eyes met as the moment of deep penetration came. She gasped at the fullness of him and he let out a long breath, trying to contain himself. His hands moved over her legs as she began to move up and down on him. She noticed his breath quicken as she made love to him, his hands moving over her breasts, her neck and face. Their eyes held each other's as she rode him and he began moving his hips in perfect rhythm with her. Over 30 years of being lovers made their union easy and perfect but never boring.

As often happened when they reconnected after an separation Nick took Rhonda's chin in his hand and moved her down to him saying, "Now, I'm home."

Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers