A Love Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Man and woman who love each other.
3.9k words
4.67
3k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olive sleepy eyes opened as she looks around and notices they had light blanked around each of them. Leaning down to kiss Jay back only to see it was dark in their bedroom. Olive became thinking as she rolled next to Jay; after I fell asleep, Jay must have gotten up and put a light blanket on us. I do remember when I had cum a lot and collapsed onto the bed. As I look at his face, his personality, loving meaning toward me, and I love this man.

I can remove the blanket and wake Jay up by sucking his cock. Oh my, Jay has limp cock.

Jay woke up so slowly as he looks down onto Olive. Jay saw she was sucking his soft cock, and suddenly Jay notice that Olive was making his large, thick cock harder again, and said, "Olive, what are you doing? You woke me up."

Olive lick up down on Jay's veiny cock, remove her wet mouth off Jay's cock, and said, "I knew I could wake you up."

"Why did you shake me till I woke up?" as Jay loving smiled at Olive.

"Well, I thought I could surprise you. Do you know what time it is? We went to sleep in the early afternoon." an Olive question it.

Jay sat up, looked over the hung TV, and said, "It is almost seven PM. What about my hard-on?"

"Oh, your hard-on can wait. I just wanted to wake you. You can fuck me again as often as you can, but only after dinner."

Jay chose a nice restaurant, sat down, and heard Olive saying, "Jay, you know what I need is your raging hard-on in my tight vagina." as Olive reaches out, holding on to Jay's hand.

"Go ahead and eat while telling you a little story. I now, you not wearing any panties?" Jay smiled back at Olive.

"I did not know you tell that." as Olive smiled back.

"When I hug you earlier, I could feel no panties lines on your hips. Right now, I would take you to bed, ripped off your clothes, and eat your already wet hairless pussy lips. I would run my tongue into your pussy walls and lick across your clit. Your drenched pussy opened up so I could taste your cum, and slowly drifted down to the anal opening. It would be incredible to be lick, kiss the anal opening before in insert my tongue deep inside of the anal canal." Jay was about to say more, but Olive spoke.

"Right now, just listening to you is making my pussy and anal opening awful wet. When are you going to give me anal pleasures that you are talking about?" as Olive said it.

"I have been waiting for you to ask me about anal pleasures. I just wanted you to be honest about anal pleasure for you. I think by now you have read about it on the net. I am sure you found out about the pleasure and pain that goes with anal playing." as Jay smiled back at Olive.

"I did look into it. I found both pain and pleasure can happen. Jay, I trust you deeply." as Olive smiled back as she ate her food.

Jay look at her, smiled, stroking her hand, saying, "Thank you, Olive. I have been feeling that same thing too. You know that I can insert my lubed fingers into the anal opening before I insert a small butt plug in the ass opening. Then I am going to eat your pussy some more before I stick my hard, thick cock deep into your soaking wet pussy. It will be incredible to feel both ends filled up."

"Jay, you should eat more food. You are driving me crazy. It is taking a long time to eat. If we were home, I would have rapped you till you make me cum." as Olive smiled back at Jay.

Jay just looked at Olive, taking a sip of food, saying, "I know it takes a long time to eat. Just waiting for sex will drive us both crazy. I can see that you finish eating, then we should go." Jay smiled back at Olive.

"Jay, you are a son of bitch teasing me like this. This story is driving me crazy. Just hearing about eating my pussy, and the anal opening is making wet right now." Olive gave Jay a devilish grin, adding, "You know that I do since I do not have any panties on. No, I am not going to tell you what I would do in the restaurant. You can dream about it. Just pay the fucking bill. Then we will go home and fuck for the rest of the night." as Olive looked at Jay with her hot eyes.

Jay looks at the bill, threw down $150, and walked out of the restaurant. Jay opened the car door, and Olive sat down, looking straight ahead. Jay got into the car, started the engine up, looked at Olive, saying, "Are all right. You are just sitting there looking out the window."

"Drive the fucking car, Jay. I am not mad. I am super horny right now. If I give up right now, I will rape you here in your car. So drive the fucking car." as Olive looked straight ahead.

Jay did not say another word as he drove them home, parked the car in the garage, and watched Olive exit the automobile. Jay entered the house, looking around his living room, not seeing Olive, went to their bedroom. Jay looks at Olive with her nude body on the bed, her legs were open, as Olive said, "You pussy eater. Get undress, then you can go down on my pussy. I am going grind my pussy over your huge cock. Kiss me.", as Olive hollered out.

"I am naked now. I want your legs wide open for me cause I want to push my long, thick cock deep into your wet pussy. So open up, you bitch. Come to me. I want to kiss you before I slide my cock deep into your wet pussy." as Jay rammed his cock deeply into Olive's soaking wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, that touch makes me feels amazing when your hard, thick cock enter my dripping wet pussy. Push your cock deep into me, Jay. Grind cock deep into me with your thick, long warm cock in me motherfucker. Come on, fuck harder." as Olive hollered out, gripping Jay ass cheeks with her sharp nails and pulled Jay deeper into her pussy.

Bellowed out, as Jay screamed louder, "Oh, I love that when you dig your nails into my ass cheeks. I will fuck you so hard that you'll scream out as you cum all over my cock, you slutty bitch." Jay yelled out.

"I told you over dinner that I would tighten my pussy walls as you enter my dripping, wet cunt. My cunt is wet, but my pussy walls are gripping down all over your thick, long cock. Now fuck me, Jay. Fuck I love doing this to your cock." as Olive hollered out in a sexy hot voice.

Jay just looked at Olive and said, "You slut, scream out all you want. I like it like that. You are about to cum all over my cock. I can feel on my hard cock on your tight cunt. I can feel my thicking cock scrapped against the cervix opening. Yes, that it Olive cum all over my cock."

Olive screamed and hollered out, "Fuck me harder. I can feel your cock against my cervix. Oh, fuck, that is incredible. Yes, make me cum." Olive kept screaming out as Jay hard, thick cock, and made her soaking wet as she cum. Olive could feel her pussy, and it got tighter around his cock shaft. She felt wetness pour out of cunt walls.

I love this bitch. It is incredible when she sweltering hot for sex. My cock will keep penetrating her cunt till she screams out and wants me to stop fucking her wet cunt. I love how her tits feel as I squeeze them hard and suck nipple head in my mouth as his thoughts went on. Yelling out, "Come on, you fuck whoring bitch. I like fucking you. Ride my cock, as I shove my cock deeper into your pussy. That it cum all over my cock."

"Jay, this sensational will keep me cumming. When I don't have sex daily basis, it will make me super horny for sex. Yes, that it ram your cock deeper into me. Keep sucking my breast nipples. It so hot when you do that to me. Oh, fuck, keep fucking my wet cunt. Every time you ride against my cervix, it makes me cum again and again." as Olive keeps howling out, and finally, she creamed, with her hands on his butt cheeks, "Stop, please. I cannot go any longer. If you do not stop, I will rip stripes on ass cheeks with my nails. Stop, please. Please, hold me." as Olive voice trailed off with Olive trembling.

Jay loves being with Olive. He lay on top of her, with hard cock deep inside her pussy, holding onto Olive, saying, "It is OK, Olive. I am here, Olive."

"Please, Jay, hold me. I am trembling inside from cumming so many times. I can still feel your hard cock in my cunt. Just leave it there. It feels so firey hot with your cock in me." as Olive lay there as Jay held her close to him.

Jay held her warmly against his body. He could feel her body as it gradually slows down, as she said, "Jay, I love every minute when we make love. It just that you got me all steam up, and I did not have a way of releasing myself over dinner. Please, next time, do over dinner at your place or mine. Never do it when we go out for dinner."

"I like that, but I will not do it again over dinner. You get sexually crazy before you rape in our bed. Oh my god, it was terrible hot even after your hands and nails tore into my ass cheeks. I would like to have sex with you some more. Do you feel up to it? Only you will know." as Jay looked at Olive and smiled.

"Jay, I would love to, but we need a quick shower. I want you to lather me up everywhere. I want to be super clean for you when you shave me." as Olive smiled and got up and gripped Jay's hand as she led him to his shower."

Jay just nodded, and they went into the shower. Once done, Jay led Olive towards the second bedroom, which he used to massages, open the door, and let Olive enter it. Once inside, she remarks, "This is beautiful. I did not see all of the first time. Do you want to lie down on the table?"

Jay smiled, saying, "I want you to lie down on the table with your body facing downward. I know you are naked. Do you want a sheet over you?"

"Yes, it warms up a little. Are you going to massage me?" as Olive laid down.

"After what we did, I think a massage would relax you. Just relax as I will massage your legs and going up toward your ass cheeks.", as Jay said it.

Jay could senses how Olive's body relaxes at the touch of his warm hands and notices Olive drifted off to sleep. During the massage, he went to the cabinet and pulled out a small, round butt-plug, and set down between her legs. Jay kept slowly massage Olive's round, soft, ass cheeks with oil. He did not hear Olive moan out and assumed she was sleeping. Jay slowly pushed his index finger around Olive's anal canal and penetrate her anal canal deeper. Finally, he got the whole index finger into Olive. Slowly he works his finger back and forth several times in Olive's anal canal.

"Jay, what are you doing back there? It feels unbelievable. What you are doing in my anal canal?" as Olive moan out.

"I can tell you like it. I put my whole index finger into your anal canal, and I kept woking back forth in you. Do you like it?" Jay asked

"Jay, it does feel great. No pain. It just feels gratifying as you play with anas opening. You know my pussy got soaking wet as you play with my anal canal."

"I am glad you feel that way. I am pulling out my finger, and then I will insert a small butt-plug into your anal canal. The butt-plug is considerably longer and a little larger than my finger. I will lube the butt-plug as it goes in comfortable, but if it hurts you, please tell me.", as Jay said it.

"OK, I trust you very much.", as Olive kept her face down.

"Do you want to see it, or do you want to slip into rosebud opening?" Jay said it.

"No, surprise me, Jay. You can show it to when done eating my pussy." as Olive smiled to herself.

"Oh, you'll get more intense titillation than just eating your pussy. I think you love it after we make love. Now, relax, and think of something else as insert this butt-plug." as Jay smiled.

Jay looked at Olive butt cheeks, kissed each one, parted her ass cheeks slowly, and slipped the large butt-plug into Olive's rosebud opening. The butt-plug is the largest part as it enters Olive rosebud opening, letting rest there inside. After several minutes, Jay inserted the rest of the butt-plug into Olive, asking her, "Do you feel OK with butt-plug in your anal canal?"

"Oh Jay, it feels incredible inside my anal canal. I can feel it every time I flex my rosebud opening. Next time make it a little larger so I can enjoy a more gratifying sensation throughout my anal canal. You know I am anxious about feeling your hot, long, cock in my pussy."

Jay whips his hands, removing all massage oil, saying, "Olive, when I cum inside your anal canal several times, it will drive violent crazy, and insane inside your body. It will make you cum-crazy that you never had the alertness enlightenment in your head."

"Jay, you know that this is a sexual tease, and it will drive me crazy as it did earlier.", as Olive said it.

"Olive, I want to roll over on your back. I have to tell you I like finger fucking your anus. It felt so smooth and tight in there. I am looking at you, and you are so sexy that I can see your pussy is soaking wet." as Jay said it and lower his face and lips onto Olive's pussy. He let his other hands go towards Olive butt-plug and rotated several times in her anal canal. He could feel her rosebud tighten up several times as Jay lick Olive clit.

"What a sensation as you lick my clit, and tease my rosebud opening. I never knew it feels so incredible. Oh, Jay, I love it when you do this to me. Keep going. Motherfuck lick inside my vagina canal. Yes, just like that, you cocksucker."

Jay likes putting his tongue into Olive's wet vagina canal. He turned this tongue, so it made a canal of his own, and taste her drenched, soaking wet pussy. He kept driving his tongue deep in Olive's pussy, and then back out, lick her clit, and then go back licking inside Olive's vagina canal. Jay did not hear moan out several times or how she wrapped legs around on Jay's head.

"Jay, you pussy man," then Olive held her legs wider, grip her legs, saying, "Jay, lick my pussy lips. Oh, yeah, just like that. Fuck, Jay, you are driving me fucking crazy. Oh, Jay, I need to get fuck with your hard cock."

Jay, lapping at Olive's outer vagina walls, withdrew his head, look at Olive, saying, "Get up, I need you in bed right now."

She got off the massaging table and moan because the butt-plug move around inside of your anus opening, saying, "I can feel it move inside me. It is so sensitive to my anus. Will it do the same thing when you fuck me?"

He reached out for a hand, pulled Olive closer to him, kissed her deeply on her lips, as he responded, "Yes, it will give you a radiant feeling inside your anus and pussy too." Gripping Olive's hand and lead her to their bedroom. Once inside, Jay lifter Olive up and set her softer on the bed, expanding Olive's legs further apart, and took his large, long, uncut cock, and penetrated her soaking, wet pussy.

They both yell out and hollering out in sexually heated voices. Both could not stop holding on to each other as they both screamed out, "Fuck me, baby."

Jay cried out as he shouted, "Your warm, sensitive pussy. Put your legs on my ass cheeks, and pull me into deeper. I want to explode cum all over your cervix."

"Jay, you excite me. The way you fuck me so deep inside my pussy. You mother fucker. I will pull you into me deeper with my open legs. Yeah, that it, right against my cervix. That it's, ride my cervix and make me cum." as Olive said it, rolling Jay on his back as Olive fuck as she sat down onto Jay's cock. Let her breast tease Jay wet mouth. "I want to ride your cock from above and get your thick, magnificent hard cock against my cervix. When I cum, eat, taste my nipples." as Olive rotated all over Jay's cock.

Jay reached out with both hands, holding her face, kissed her deeply after saying, "I need you, Olive! Oh, baby, you do not how good you feel right now. Ride my cock. I am so hard for you right now. I am going pour out of my cock a lot of cum squirts into your cunt. Cum all over my cock. Yeah, that it, baby, cum all over my cock." Jay just held Olive over his cock and sucked each one of Olive's nipples.

"Jay, your cock, and butt-plug are driving me crazy. My cunt and ass are so sensitive. Fuck me harder, Jay." as Olive moaned out loudly.

"Olive, I love sucking your nipples as fuck your pussy. I want us to sixty-nine after we cum together. Oh, Olive, I am cumming. Yes, Yes, I cannot stop cumming all over your cervix. Oh, Olive, fuck me now." as Jay screamed out loudly.

"Fuck me deeper. I am cumming all over your hard, rigidity cock. Yes, Yes, that it." not moving as Olive ran her cunt all over Jay's dripping soak cock.

For several moments they paused in pure sexual heat. Olive and Jay kept cumming, letting their juices flow all over their sexes. Olive collapsed and hung to Jay's shoulder, saying, "Jay, I love us making love. I am still horny. Jay eats my pussy." as Olive looked right into Jay's eyes and could see the passion in his eyes.

Jay pulled Olive into her, kissed her deeply, and pull his hard, juicy cock, and turn her around so that both sixty-nine each other genitalia. Just before tasting her cunt, he put both hands on butt cheeks, pulling them apart, only to see still the inserted butt-plug was all the way in. Without a thought, Jay felt his large cock being swallow down to Olive's throat. He could not move while trying thrashed about in her throat, letting her hands grip his balls tightly. Jay thrashed about with his tongue in Olive's soaking wet cunt, slowly pulled out the butt-plug in Olive's anus. It was then he felt his balls pulled out, and her throat devout Jay's thick, soaking, dripping cum off his cock.

Olive is sucking Jay's balls as she pulled on them. Olive took each of his balls one at a time into her mouth, letting her tongue roam around each one as Olive licked and bt each one too. She could hear Jay moan out as Olive took his cock deeply into her mouth till his cock went down Olive's throat. Olive took Jay's cock deep in her tight throat and moved her head from side to side. She could feel his cock getting thicker in her throat, which she knew he is ready to cum, but not now and slide off Jay's thick cock. Catching her breath moaning, as Olive said, "Jay, I love sucking your, long, thick cock in my mouth. You were almost ready to cum, but not now. I need your cock in my mouth." as she moved her pussy deeper onto Jay's mouth, said, "You are torturing me down there. Make me cum all over your face. Lick my pussy inner walls and eat my anal opening too. Yes, just like that. Oh, fuck, do it, lover." Jay slipped out Olive's pussy wall, saying moaning out, "Olive, suck my cock. I need you to swallow all my cum into your hot, soaking wet mouth. Come suck me, you whoring bitch." Both his hand gripped Olive butt cheek, pulling her wider as Jay put his tongue deep into her rosebud opening. His saliva ran into her lube opening to make it easier to lick around her anus canal. Jay felt her slide onto his tongue at the same time she deep throating his thicking, long cock. Jay could nothing but moaning out in lustful sexual lewd.

Olive could feel Jay's tongue roam around her rosebud opening. Suddenly Olive devours his enormous long, thick cock into her mouth and lets her go down on his cock halfway. Moaning out, as she thought, 'I love going down on shat halfway, licking all around his cock, before gradually rise and devour his cock head. I know Jay is waiting for me deep throating his cock, but not right now. I need him to make me cum all over his soaking wet face. Oh, fuck Jay. He is going crazy on my rosebud opening, and I can feel his finger enter my pussy. Oh, fuck Jay', as she thought trailed off.

Suddenly Jay pulled ass cheeks on his face, letting his tongue roam around inside Olive rosebud opening and anus canal. It was then he could feel Olive mouth devour his large cock into her throat. Jay lost all control as Olive deep throating Jay's thick, long cock deep into her mouth, with his sperm is escalating to explode in her throat as Jay's cock shout out and indefinite amount of profuse amount of sperm.

Olive body rage out of control as her cunt suddenly released an abundant and profuse amount of her thick cums all over Jay's face. Olive continued to suck Jay's cock-shaft, but new she could not stop the massive amount of cum. Olive could feel her pussy is sliding all over Jay's mouth as he sucked up all her profuse volume of her cum.

12