A Love that Lasts Forever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time it was Quinton who stared back, eyes wide. He rapidly shook his head. "What? No, no, no. I wasn't...Caleb, I would never willingly allow Seth to take you. Yes, you're Rhys mate. I accept that now and I'll fight for you. I have to speak to the rep from the shifter Council, explain the situation, but I promise, I'll do everything in my power to keep you here. You just have to trust me, okay?"

Caleb lowered himself back down on the bench. He looked lost and exhausted. Wolf God above, Quinton vowed that he would do what he could to help Caleb. It's what Rhys had wanted, what he was trying to do, what he died for, and Quinton owed him that. He'd kill Seth Bowden before he allowed the creep to hurt Caleb anymore. He'd kill him, and anyone else who tried to take the omega. Caleb was pack now, and the pack was Quinton's to protect.