All Comments on 'A Love that Lasts Forever Ch. 08'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Thank you for this fantastic Christmas gift, Chancem77! I’ve suspected Quinton and Caleb would end up together though I couldn’t have guessed it would happen this way, by official decree. Great plot twist and, unfortunately, lol, great cliffhanger.

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Was so looking forward to update! I always thought Caleb and Quinton would end up together but this twist was unexpected! A sign of an amazing writer!

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismover 1 year ago

Kavanagh ships it!!!! It was already pretty clear that Caleb and Quin was the end game, or at least an option, but my man burst into this chapter and said “you’re getting MARRIED right NOW” and they just had to go along with it lmaoooooo. I know it was said he was doing it for the ulterior motive of getting Quin to have kids already but I’d like to imagine he just thinks they’re cute. Maybe he spoke with Rusty or something. Damn, I hope Caleb and Quin don’t bond and come to rely on each other and slowly gain more respect and trust for one another and maybe fall in love before the case is revisited, that would suuuuck.

I hope that Quin makes Caleb his partner. Not just partner as in significant other, but that Caleb works with him on pack things and is regarded as his equal. His voice should be heard, damnit!! The lack of omega counsel members makes me want to bite things.

Can’t wait to read more!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well rylan, say hello to your uncle daddy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...