A Love that Lasts Forever Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb laughed sarcastically as he shook his head. "A mate? Who would want a used up omega as a mate?" He asked. A tinge of bitterness to his tone. "Especially one with a pup? No alpha wants to raise another wolf's pup."

"You're speaking as if you're still in Silver Moon." Quinton told him. "You're in Black River now and I happen to know a good many alpha's who'd take on a widowed omega with a pup. Especially an omega like you."

"Like me?" Caleb furrowed his brows. "Because oh my supposed powers?"

"No." Quinton squeezed his hand a little harder. "Because you're kind, loving, brave, selfless, and not to mention beautiful. It's not hard to see why Rhys fell in love with you. You're everything he's ever wanted in a mate. I know this not only because he was my brother and I knew him probably better than anyone but because those traits are something that I would look for in a mate as well."

Caleb looked down at the hand that held his and sighed, softly. "Any omega would be lucky to have you as his mate." He said, almost in a whisper. "I'm actually surprised that no one has stolen your heart already."

Quinton smiled. "Maybe someone already has."

Caleb looked up and Quinton saw the disappointment in his eyes. "Oh..." He managed to say. "That's...good. I guess."

Quinton couldn't help but laugh at Caleb's reaction. "I'm talking about you, you silly wolf. You're the one that's stolen my heart, Caleb. It's you."