All Comments on 'A Love to Last Ch. 08'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sigh, where’s Ben happy ending! ? I can’t read this anymore. It seems like you are a sadist and evil wins with you.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

I'm very close being done with this story. I've looked forward to seeing chapter after chapter hoping that there would be some retribution, that the evil people in this story would finally be punished. Instead of that, you seem to be making the unlikable characters even more evil. Claudia now shows more love for Jim than her own children. The black widow Elena continues to weave her evil web. Jim has gone completely insane with hatred and wanting revenge and his father is the worst of the lot, turning his back on Ben. And now this, the one joyful part of this story, that of David and Ben building a life together, however meager, is turned equally sad by giving Ben advanced cancer. Why not completely depress the fans of this story by having David commit suicide after Ben dies. It doesn't really matter how much hot sex you put in a story; it stops being erotic when there's this much pain in it. Sorry, but reading chapter #8 was an absolute downer. Really hope you fix this mess SOON!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

Not fair! You can't stop here! Poor Ben :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't know what country this is, but hope I never end up there. The people who live there are as fucked up as this story is. If I read any more of this depressing story, I'll probably end up hanging myself. I'm out of here!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can see it now. He needs a transfusion or something and that vapid family will trade David being with him in return for what ben needs. Please prove me wrong! Ugh this story is so awful. So many people who should die painfully and been gets cancer? The story is like a car crash i can't look away from. I want to know how it ends but i agree it has crossed into too much tragedy and it's too disturbing. Ugh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES