A lovely Surprise in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started moving in and out of her with a bit more pace, her moans of pleasure filling my ears. We kissed fervently as our bodies moved together in sweet embrace, her legs now wrapped around my body, her hands and fingers digging into my shoulder, our passions beginning to boil over.

I plunged in and out of her faster now, feeling my climax starting to overtake my whole entire body, then as I thrust deeply into her one more time, I began to fill her depths with my hot cum. My body was going into spasms as pulse after pulse of my seed pumped into her. Apinya was in near tears as she cried out in passion with me.

I cannot remember the last time I felt so intimate with anyone before in my life, as the powerful orgasm I just had, brought out the most intense emotions in me, right along with Apinya's. Tears ran down my face as I stayed there on top of her, still deep inside her, looking into those gorgeous dark eyes of her. She smiled so lovingly, then put her hand to the side of my face and kissed me softly.

We stayed joined together for several minutes before my softening prick slipped from her. I then moved down beside her and pulled her little body so close to mine, holding her, never wanting to let go of this sweet angel that had been sent just for me. We touched, fondled, and kissed each other for the next hour or so before she said she had to head home to check on her Grandmother.

We showered together, then got dressed and I would not take no for an answer that I was walking her home. We held hands all the way and I kissed her goodnight at her doorstep. Apinya looked as happy as I felt right then as she waved to me then disappeared inside her place.

I walked slowly back home, enjoying the night air and the sounds of the sea when I passed it along the waterfront. My thoughts were on her and how much I adored her already. I made it back to my condo and soon fell asleep with a smile on my face, looking forward to seeing my sweet Apinya again.

Apinya and I spent the next three remaining weeks together nearly non-stop. The only time I did not see her was when she had to work. I spent a lot of time at her place and her Grandmother fell in love with me almost immediately. When my time there ended, I had to come to a decision. Stay and take up residence there or leaving and possibly never seeing Apinya again.

I had nothing tying me back in the US and my Daughters were financially independent so if they wanted to see me, they could travel. In the end, I chose to stay there. I bought a bar under Apinya's name since I was not able to own a business there until I became a citizen. It became popular quickly with the famed "Ladyboys" of Thailand, something that seemed to attract many foreign men into it.

A year later, Apinya and I had moved in together, in a large condo I bought near the waterfront, after her Grandmother passed away. She has now completed her transition and recovery from sex reassignment surgery, fulfilling her lifelong desire to be a woman. We are like two newlyweds, always doing stuff together, always happy, and deeply in love.


12