A Loving Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really felt for her, and Kevin. 'OK I get it, don't feel bad, but what about Kev? You have to tell him about this surely? Considering what you two are going through?'

Becky put it bluntly 'No'.

'So what now?' I needed to know how to act when we were next together, I'm great at pretending things are ok but the two sisters were not great at acting normal in awkward situations.

'Well this was just a one off, I needed to blow off some steam, and judging by the way you were with me it looks like you had to get rid of some hidden feelings for me too!' Becky joked at me, another twinge.

'I agree' Katrina looked at me 'babe I gave permission for this to happen, everyone was willing, don't feel bad, we all carry on as normal. We have dinner tonight, Becky and Kev go away next week and we help them through this as much as we can'

'OK, I can do that' this calmed me down. Mainly because the two of them were not feeling awkward, meaning they will act normal and I can act normal too.

Now I realize this is most guys' fantasy. Their wife being ok with letting them have sex with her hot younger sister, joining in and then not having any problem with it after. Thinking about it that evening it didn't feel like a full on sexual dream come true. We had a normal evening, ordered take out and then Becky left with the usual hugs and goodbyes at the door.

'Is Kev playing football on Wednesday by the way?' I asked as she walked out.

We always play football on Wednesday evenings, nothing too competitive just a kick about with friends.

'Yeah I think so' Becky called from the drive 'Goodnight'.

'Ill text him' I shouted back 'Ill probably pick him up on the way. Goodnight'.

'Goodnight' Katrina closed the door. We cleaned up, showered and got into bed.

Nothing feels weird I pondered. I said this to Katrina.

'I know, I thought it would be strange; like it would be on our mind more or something. I honestly think its because we were doing her a favour, helping out family. It wasn't a lusty affair.'

She was right, after we talked it out and Becky explained it didn't feel wrong. I don't know if that is wrong in itself but I was happy. Katrina and I had sex before bed; it was as great as usual. Katrina fell asleep first and as I lay there thinking about the evenings events, I drifted off too.

12