A Loving Family Ch. 08

Story Info
I finally get to fuck my classy mother in law.
9.4k words
4.59
33.8k
21

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom started to sob. I felt bad and handed her a tissue, she sniffled a thank you and blew her nose. I gave her another one for her tears. I had just told her about the arrangement I had with Kat, Becky and Val. I explained what we had been doing, the rules we had set and that it was going to be a regular thing going forward.

'Mom I'm sorry, I know it's a lot to take in and is a pretty weird situation but it's a decision we have all made as adults. You might not be happy with it but we are, and I thought you should know the situation.'

Mom started to calm down and looked up at me, her straight, dark hair was tied in a ponytail, it was a Saturday morning so she was cleaning the house and doing laundry, she didn't have any make up on but she still looked naturally pretty. Her big brown eyes were watery and looked right at me with a sadness I couldn't bare.

'Say something.' I pleaded.

'Tony, you're right this is weird, how many people share their partners with their sisters and how many people fuck their mother in law with their wife's permission?' Mom used the word fuck in its actual context, it didn't sound right coming from her mouth. 'I'm crying because I am so confused with all of this.' She sat there with her hands on her lap shaking her head. 'Your dad is away all of the time, Darren has his own life and I am alone, I have been alone for so long. Your dad isn't the same as he used to be, even when he worked away we still used to fuck.'

'Mom I don't want to know that stuff.' She said that word again.

'No you need to Tony, its important. As you got older your dad worked more and more, I think he thought that he didn't need to be there for me as much because you were at home. I relied on you for a lot, things around the house, someone to talk to and helping me to try and bring up Darren to a point.'

It was true; I had felt like a father and partner sometimes and it was one of the reasons that I would clash with my mom frequently; she would take frustrations with dad out on me. 'Why don't you leave dad?' I asked.

'I thought about it but I couldn't, I need him financially because I am an untrained housewife who stopped all of her career and education to be a full time mom. I'm nearly 50 and it is too late in my life to start a career now.' She was right, she needed him for security.

'So your dad was working more but I had you to fill the emotional void for a while, it was harder when you moved out and then I didn't really have anyone. I am not in any way blaming this on you moving out at all so please don't think that. Kat is a brilliant woman and I love her like my own. I could cope while you were here because you were someone I could talk to and confide in, once you moved out I didn't have an emotional crutch and I wasn't being fulfilled physically so I got really down. That's why I always try to come over on your days off so much, that's why I started to wear my skimpy underwear around you.'

I was not expecting that. My eyes widened in shock. 'Wait what do you mean?' I tried to act casual.

'Tony, I always knew you had the underwear fetish. I just let you carry on because you were a teenager going through a phase and it made me feel attractive, it sort of filled my physical void knowing that you were turned on by me.'

'I...I...don't know what you mean mom.' Oh shit she knew. My relationship with my mom is done.

'Look its out of the bag now hun, lets talk about it. I knew why you used to do the laundry on your day off, I could see you through the keyhole of my bathroom door when you used to use my underwear when I went for a shower and I even saw you through the door that time when you were jerking off when you were drunk after your night out.'

Mom's tone wasn't angry, it was calm and gentle but I still put my head in my hands, I was ashamed. She put her hand on my shoulder and continued.

'It's ok Tony, you made me feel wanted and it got me through those years when I felt all alone.' She smiled at me lovingly as I pulled my hands away from my face and looked at her. 'When I thought I had caught you and Becky together I thought I could maybe use it to my advantage and somehow have you back again. That's why I was so upset when you told me that you weren't having an affair.'

I was confused. 'What do you mean have me back again?'

Mom looked sad, silent tears fell down her pale skin and she patted them dry. 'I don't know, I thought I could blackmail you into doing things with me maybe. I thought if you were cheating on Kat anyway then I could somehow use that to get you to fuck me or something.'

The words tumbled out of her mouth and she put her hand to her lips. Mom always did this when she was embarrassed; she bit her knuckle and stared at me. She had left me speechless, I thought of all of the fantasies I had as a teenager and young adult, when I would want her to give me a hint that she wanted more than just a normal mother son relationship. I sometimes wished she caught me masturbating just to see where it would go and now I find out that she always did want to do more with me.

'Tony, say something.' It was her turn to plead.

I puffed out my cheeks and admitted that I had always found her attractive and secretly hoped she would give me a hint that she wanted me. I shared with her that I had always fantasized about her and the lingerie fetish was more about them belonging to her rather than the actual underwear. I confessed that she was the only woman that I would fantasize about other than my wife. I had always wanted to know what it would be like to have sex with her and what her body would feel like.

'Mom, even my attraction to women is based on you, look at Kat's body. Ok she hasn't got the boobs but the thick thighs and ass; they always say you base your attractions on your parents. I have been attracted to you since I was a teenager.'

She nodded and hugged me, she pressed her cheek into my chest and I kissed her on the head. She stood back and her face looked happier now, the tears had gone and she was smiling. I don't know if it was just me but she appeared to stand taller and looked stronger after getting this off her chest.

'Tony, I still want you though. I still need a physical relationship, I need it, and with you it would feel safe and special. I know this is a big thing to ask for so speak to Kat first, it is one thing sharing your husband with your sister but sharing him with his own mother is another matter altogether.'

I stood in silence thinking about the offer of sex I just got from my mother, an offer I had waited for since I was a horny teenager. 'OK I will speak to Kat, I am not going to lie to you mom, this is something that I have always wanted but is a big difference to what I am doing with Becky and Val at the moment. It will shake all of our relationships to the core and I don't want to lose anyone. We can get in a lot of trouble and throw away everything we have, its risky.'

I paused to think about my next sentence. 'Telling you about the arrangement I have with Becky and Val isn't the only reason I came over today. I also need to tell you that tonight is the first time I am going to fuck Val. Kat and I are going to her house for dinner while John is away for his golf weekend and we thought it was best to let you know what we are doing before it starts with Val, we felt you had a right to know as my mother.'

'How come Kat is going?' She asked.

'Its sort of a rule we have, the first time she shares me with someone she is present to sort of oversee things I suppose, she is sharing her man with these women so wants to see how things go for the first time.'

Mom looked flat again, the strength she had gathered earlier looked like it had gone knowing that I was going to fuck my mother in law for the first time tonight. I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. 'I love you mom, that is never going to change.'

'I know hun, I love you too.'

We pulled apart and I left to drive home, thinking about the offer from mom and how I was going to tell my wife that I want to have sex with my own mother.

* * *

Katrina had laid out two different outfits on the bed for tonight and as she contemplated which to wear I was selecting the lingerie to go with them. Her first choice was a lightweight sleeveless yellow blouse with leather leggings and black heeled boots. The other was a simple but figure hugging burgundy midi dress. She wanted to dress sexy but didn't want to overshadow Val, this was her night and Katrina was just a spectator. She knew Val was going to be wearing black so made sure her outfit was a different colour and after some deliberation she ended up going for the midi dress.

It was long sleeved with a scoop neck that showed off her slender neckline, it covered her boobs but she had to go down a size for it to fit snugly around her chest which meant the lower half was extremely tight to her body. The lingerie I had picked out for her was a pretty lace thong and matching bra in a darker shade of burgundy, against her olive skin it was beautiful. She slid on her thong, I slapped her ass and kissed her hips while she fastened her bra and kissed her stomach pouch before she slid on the dress. Katrina didn't used to like wearing such tight fitting clothes, she liked the way they accentuated her ass but didn't like how tight they were to her belly and it made her conscious. What she didn't realise was how sexy a little stomach fat was, honestly most guys preferred it to flat abs and I wasn't a model myself. I had tried to give her confidence about her body all of the time, told her she looked beautiful with her small breasts and belly pouch. I was being genuine too, she always thought I was just saying it but I meant it and only in the last few years had she embraced her body and would confidently flaunt it more.

Watching the dress struggle down her body turned me on and as she shuffled it over her thong I had to stop myself from trying to steal a quickie. Katrina warned me that my load was for her mother only tonight, we thought it would be fun if I didn't cum for a couple days so that I could surprise Val with a huge cumshot, she said that sex has gotten boring so a huge load would be a nice way to end a fun evening. We hadn't planned out much of what we were going to do but we had a vague idea. We knew that Val wanted to try new things and was sick of the usual positions so I thought that I would be a little rough with her tonight.

We knew for a fact that John only wanted vanilla sex so tonight I would be assertive, aggressive and as far away from vanilla as I could be. I wouldn't go as hard as I do with Katrina or Becky but I wanted Val to know she had been fucked, foreplay is the most important thing so Katrina suggested that I should start as soon as I walked in, act slightly differently to how I normally do and not be my usual smiley self. Val liked the gruff look on men so I left my beard a little longer, wore black jeans and a dark blue shirt with a few buttons open, I wore a woody evening aftershave and planned to treat Val like the woman she is from the get go.

Katrina fastened the straps on her black open toe heels and caught a whiff of my fragrance. 'Oh that smells good babe, careful I might steal mom's load before we go!' We locked up and set off on the 10minute drive to Val's house. We shared a few ideas of things we could do tonight but the main thing was Katrina was there to watch and Val had made it clear that she missed spontaneity in the bedroom so we didn't want to be too scripted. We pulled up and I helped my beautiful wife out of the car and gave her ass cheek a squeeze and a slap. As I rang the doorbell I confessed that I was excited to see what Val's body would look like naked.

Val opened the door looking gorgeous; her deep brown hair was medium length, it fell just past her shoulder and it was slightly curled with the waves framing her face nicely. She only ever wore makeup at parties or weddings but she had on a little eye shadow, concealer and her full lips were glowing with a pinkish brown gloss. Val was a pretty woman, she had darker olive skin than Katrina but wasn't as dusky as Becky, her smile was big and wide and her high cheekbones and prominent chin had the look of a brown skinned Angelina Jolie. She was an elegant woman to look at but personality wise she was fun loving and somewhat 'laddish' at times. It was why Kevin and I got on with her so much, she wasn't just a 'lady' and would joke, tease and not be afraid to make edgy comments.

'Please come in guys.' She carried herself gracefully but she couldn't hide the excitement in her voice and did a little shuffle as she hugged and kissed her daughters cheeks. Normally she and I would just side hug with the occasional cheek kiss but today I walked up to her silently, my jaw set, a slight grin and when our eyes met I placed my left hand on her waist, my right just behind her head and I kissed her left cheek gently. I stayed close to her for a little longer so she could smell me and I said softly into her ear 'You look lovely.' It took a second for her to react but she quickly kissed my cheek close to my ear and the whole right hand side of my body had goose bumps.

'Tony you smell nice.' I thanked her and we walked into their large kitchen diner and Val asked what we would like to drink. As I turned back to answer I got a good look at what she was wearing, a black silk dress with spaghetti straps over her brown shoulders. The length was just past her knee and the material hugged her body in the right places. Her boobs were much bigger than both her daughters and her waist was smaller than my own mother, who was a similar age, and you could tell Val still worked out and watched what she ate but I wouldn't call her slim, she was a fit woman approaching 50. Her hips were not as curvy as Katrina's or wide as my mom's but her thighs and legs were slimmer and more toned. She had on similar open toe heels to Katrina with a strap around her ankle and her nails were beautiful with French tips to match her slender hands.

'Wow mom! You look sexy!' Katrina shouted at her gorgeous mother.

'Thank you.' Val shuffled nervously and looked away. 'I didn't know what to wear and you cant go wrong with a little black dress can you?' She walked over to the drinks and offered us some red wine, which we both accepted and we started our evening. Val was making a simple chicken main with salad starter and a chocolate cake for desert, we were happy with anything to be honest because the main thing we were there for wasn't to eat. At one point Katrina left the room to use the toilet and gave me a wink as she walked out, I used this opportunity to start to work Val up. She stood at the oven checking on the food and stiffened as I placed a hand on her waist and moved her hair to one side with the other. My lips kissed her bare neck and my hand on her waist slowly gathered her dress so it rose up her thigh.

'Ohh Tony.' She gasped. 'Kat's not here, you can't.'

'I can do what the fuck I want, tonight is about you and me.' I bit her neck just as her dress came all the way up and my hand slipped under to feel where the edge of her underwear met her groin, they were skimpy and felt like silk. 'Mmmm these feel nice, were they for me?' I spoke into her ear and licked her lobe her head fell back and she pushed her ass into my crotch, I was getting hard.

'Yes I did, I can't wait to have you and it's been so long since someone touched me like this.' She was biting her lip and her eyes were closed. My hand had slipped beneath her underwear now and I felt some hair as I explored down to her opening. She was getting wet and I teased her with my fingers as I kissed her shoulder while my other hand snaked around her front and grabbed her gently around the throat. She stiffened again and here eyes opened. 'Tony what are you doing?!' She sounded a little alarmed, I had expected this, no one had grabbed her like that before. I loosened my grip on her neck but slipped my other hand into her moist slit and gently fucked her with my fingers.

'I know this is something you're not used to, but I am going to do whatever I want to tonight. Do you understand?' My fingers slid in and out of her and she gently moaned as her eyes closed again. 'Do you understand!?' I asked again aggressively and tightened my grip around her neck, she gave a gentle moan half in pleasure half surprised and nodded her head.

'Yes Tony, I understand.' Her head turned towards mine on her shoulder and looked back at me, our eyes met and she gently kissed my lips. Her breathing was shallow and her cheeks flushed, she was going to cum, that was when we heard the clicking of Katrina's heels down the hall so I released her neck and pulled out my sticky fingers. Going back to the table I deliberately sat at John's seat at the head and I winked at Katrina as she walked back in grinning, Val was looking down getting her breath back and then turned to say food is ready. She bit her lip as she made eye contact with me and I just stared back as I licked my fingers clean.

It was about 6.30 when we had our starter and we chatted about our week, by 7.15 we had finished our mains and the cake was done by 7.30. We had gotten through a couple of bottles already so we felt nice and relaxed and the dinner wasn't too heavy so it wouldn't slow us down.

Val finished another glass of wine, it seemed she was drinking faster than normal as she got up to get another bottle, I stood first and placed my hand on her bare shoulder. 'It's ok, let me get that.' My crotch was closer to her than I would normally place it and as I looked down at her I squeezed her gently. Leaning over her shoulder I poured another glass and before sitting back down again I kissed her shoulder and up her neck until she shivered. 'We didn't want to have too much of tonight planned out Val, but have you got anything in particular in mind?' I asked as I leaned back in my chair draining my glass and pouring another. I had rolled up my sleeves and undone another button on my shirt as I stared across the table at her, smirking with my eyes.

Val smiled over her glass and licked her lips. 'Well I originally thought once we finish here we could go upstairs and get a little more comfortable, but it seems like your husband was keen to get started in the kitchen earlier.' She looked over at Katrina.

'Oh really?' Katrina smiled, her face glowing read from the drink. 'And what have you been doing to my mother, hubby?'

'Well I couldn't help myself, you were in the bathroom and I wanted her. Look at her, she's stunning.'

Katrina looked from me back to her mother. 'I have to agree.' She said.

'Well if it's ok with you my wife, I would like to make a start here before we go up.' Katrina nodded her agreement and we cleared the table. Val got up to help and again I told her to stay sitting but this time I placed both of my hands on her shoulders, pushing down gently my thumbs rubbed in circles the back of her neck.

When the table was clear I walked behind where Val was sat and rubbed her shoulders again, I leaned down and kissed up the left side of her neck gently, sucked her lobe and then kissed down to the top of her collarbone. At the same time I took my right hand and slid it down the open front of her chest inside her loose dress and fondled her heavy boobs over her lace bra. I asked her to stand up and go to the head of the table where I was sat before, my seat was pushed out of the way and I looked her up and down, my cock was throbbing. I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her passionately the way you would when kissing someone for the first time. She let out soft moans as I devoured her juicy lips and my hands roughly gripped her ass, she arched her hips forward so they rubbed into my groin and her breasts squashed against my nearly bare chest.