A Loving Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roughly parted her thighs and lifted her legs up against my torso and spread them so one was either side of my head, I guided my cock back into her quivering pussy and held on to her thighs. Gritting my teeth and ignoring her yelps, of pleasure or pain I wasn't sure, I drove my cock in and out of her brutally. I slapped against her tight hamstrings and calves, shiny from the sweat and oil. I gripped her legs, kissing her fishnet covered ankles and I noticed her beautiful toes again. I ripped apart the tights and grabbed her left foot, placed her toes in my mouth and sucked, she moaned even harder as I weaved my tongue in and out of her pretty digits. Katrina gets ticklish when I play with her feet even though she likes her toes being sucked.

Becky hates feet altogether, but it seemed that their mother enjoyed me sucking on her and wasn't ticklish. She wiggled her pretty feet while I sucked her toes and pumped her aggressively. Looking down I saw her oily boobs bouncing in circles and I felt I was about to cum. I didn't even ask her were she wanted my load I knew what I was going to do, when I couldn't hold it any more I pulled out and climbed up the bed between her thighs and sat with my legs either side of her chest, I jerked my cock over her and dumped a load so thick that it plastered her face. Five thick ropes shot out, covering her forehead, nose and mouth, then another two splattered more on her cheeks and the last three dribbled down her chin and chest. I was spent; my body trembled and was covered in sweat.

'Fuck me Tony that was a huge load!' Val was awestruck; I smiled down at her as she licked her lips to get a flavor f me.

'You think mine is big, you should see Kev's, he cums like a horse. This was me saving up for a few days and he is like this as standard.' Her eyes widened when I mentioned her other son in laws load.

'Hey don't forget about me!' Katrina came over to us and leaned over her mom to suck my cock clean, she wasn't bothered about the remnants of her mother's juices or my fresh cum, she licked and swallowed everything. I was impressed.

Val looked up at her daughter. 'Thank you huni, you don't know how badly I needed this.' Her pretty smile shone through the mask of cum and my wife bent down to give her a kiss, Val placed her hand behind Katrina's head and held her tight, this wasn't a mother daughter peck it was a full on French kiss. At first Katrina resisted but then she gave in and kissed her mother back. Their tongues danced and the cum mingled with their spit, they sucked and swallowed my juice while they kissed each other with a lust I had never seen before. Kat pulled away to catch her breath and then went straight back in to mop up my cum by licking her mothers face, she spat a mouthful into Val's mouth and then carried on cleaning like some perverse cat. Val swallowed the gift from her daughter and beamed at me. This was so hot.

After they cleaned each other's faces we went to wash in their shower. They had a fancy walk in shower and steamer built in the en suite and we all fit in comfortably. We soaped each other all over and cleaned ourselves and after put on fresh fluffy robes and had another glass of wine to relax. Val was glowing; it was exactly what she needed.

'Thank you both! You are the best daughter and son in law anyone could ask for. Kat, I know this is a big thing to ask for and you have been so understanding, and Tony, you were amazing, I cannot remember the last time I was fucked like that, like a woman again. I would most definitely like to do this again.' Katrina and I looked at each other and smiled, we were open to that anyway and I told Val right away. After we finished our wine we decided to head home, I wanted to be in my own bed with my wife. We said goodbye and in the car I commented on how well it went. 'I think it was perfect, just what she wanted.' I looked across at my wife. 'And you, when did you start to go vag to mouth?'

Katrina smiled at me. 'Well I felt that I should try it at least, and it wasn't that bad, I quite liked it and maybe we can go vag to mouth more often?'

'Yes please.' I agreed. 'I would definitely love more of that, and you swallowed my cum too babe, I liked that.'

Katrina giggled. 'Well I need to get used to this if you and Kev are going to have me, don't I?'

She was right, when we have our threesome there will be a lot of juice swapping and she will need to be used to it. I told her I was proud of her for trying out the butt plug and even though I was exhausted she deserved to cum tonight too, I always had energy for my wife. We got in and headed straight up, slipped out of our clothes and got into bed, after the aggression of earlier we just wanted soft gentle romance tonight and I made love to my wife passionately and came deep in her. As I caught my breath I kissed her neck and slowly rolled off, Katrina lay on my chest and snuggled into me.

'I love you Kat. I have something to tell you, when I told mom earlier about what we have been doing and what I was going to do to Val she got really upset.'

'Yeah well it is a fucked situation we are in. not everyone can handle it. Was she ok?'

'Well that's the thing, she was upset because she had been wanted to get involved in something similar.'

'What? I don't understand.'

I went on to explain the conversation I had with my mother, how she had grown to rely on me as a man, how she needed physical companionship and was hoping that I had been cheating with Becky so she could use it to somehow fuck me. When I told Katrina about her request to have sex with me she went still. I took a deep breath and continued.

'The thing is hun, I want to do it.' Katrina pulled away and looked at me confused, not disgusted as I thought she would be. 'I have had this fetish since I was a teenager, I have lusted after my mom up until my 20's and it calmed down as I got older but I felt it again the other day, it is still there. Apart from you, she is the only other woman I fantasize about and this is something that I have wanted to do for years. I realise that this is further step over the line and is a big ask but I have been happy to help your family and I want to keep mine happy too, mom will only do this if you are 100% in agreement and we will set ground rules of course.'

Katrina was thinking. 'I honestly did not think Cindy had this in her, you're right it is a step further than everything else we have been doing but I understand, she is lonely and needs someone. Tony I agree but we need our rules, you cant cum in her obviously because of the risk.'

'Agreed.' I nodded

'Has she said when she wants us over?'

'Well there is one request from me personally, for the first time I fuck her, can it just be me and her please? I know you like to be there when you share me with someone but this is different to Bek and Val, it is something special to me that I have planned and thought out over and over again. I don't want to feel like I am performing or being watched.'

This visibly hurt Katrina. 'You don't want me there? What do you plan to do? If I am letting you fuck your mother Tony you should at least let me be there.'

'I know I get that Kat but with Bek and Val they came to us for help with their relationships, it was sort of us doing them a favour so it made sense for you to be there, it was sort of 'transactional'. Obviously since then it has grown with Becky and we do more stuff but do you get what I mean? With my mom, yes she has asked for a favour but it is something I want to do back to her too, if that makes sense? It's as much for me as it is for her.'

Katrina bit her lip to think. 'I do get that, it's just weird me sharing you with anyone, let alone your mom, I'm scared I would lose you, you know it's that mother and wife fighting for the son's attention thing. Sex was the one thing I had with you she didn't and now I'm sharing that and I'm not even there to see. Let me sleep on it Tony and we can talk in the morning.'

We kissed and went to sleep but I couldn't drift off, I was too worked up about this. I didn't want to say no to my mom, this was something I badly wanted, but I didn't want to drive Katrina away either.