A Loving Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't noticed but Katrina was sitting on the sofa watching us, her eyes studied us greedily, watching her husband have his way with her mother. My hand slid under Val's thighs and I lifted her up and she wrapped her toned legs around me, they felt strong. Placing her on the table I undid the remaining buttons on my shirt, she looked my torso up and down. I have said before I am an average guy, not really muscular, I'm not scrawny and I have a little fat, sort of a slim dad bod, but I knew from the look she gave me that she liked what she saw, she licked her lips hungrily and came back to kiss me again, I put my hand on her throat just like before, catching her off guard her smile faded before she remembered what I had told her earlier and she submitted to me. Her body relaxed and my grip tightened, I pushed her back flat on the table, I lifted her legs so the silk fabric slid down, I kissed up the whole length from her knee to ankle and eventually I got to the delicate buckle on her heel, I deftly undid it and slid out her pretty foot, throwing the shoe on the floor I kissed her ankle, then her sole and then her toes, she didn't giggle or flinch.

I switched legs and did the same to her other foot then let her wrap her bare legs around my waist inside my shirt, her skin was soft and warm. I could feel how strong her leg muscles were against my body, I was used so Becky who didn't have any muscle at all and Katrina who was not toned but soft. Not breaking eye contact I opened by belt and unzipped my jeans, pulling them down along with my boxers I let my stiff cock bounce out and it stroked the inside of her thigh. She tried to sit up and get hold of it but I slapped her hand away and pushed back down roughly, her back hit the table hard, she had to wait for me to get what I wanted first. Kneeling down I pulled her to the edge and lifted her dress up to her belly, her brown thighs led up to a little black silk g-string, it was tiny and not at all what I expected her to wear. It was also wet; I could see the shine that her fluids had left on there. 'I've been like that since before we ate, you did that by the oven earlier.' She told me as she stared down between her spread thighs.

I pressed my nose into her crotch to smell her, she was warm and musky, a little sweaty and a slight sweet from her perfume I think. I placed my wide tongue on her panties and licked up, she moaned. 'Ohhh Tony.' I had only just started and she was already loving it. I reached my hand over and placed my thumb on the wet patch and my fingers were spread over her mound and I rubbed aggressively. She moaned again and her hips bucked while she smiled and bit her lip. I moved my thumb in round circles to stimulate her clit under the fabric. Then I slid hands under her cheeks and I lifted her off the table so I could slide off her sticky underwear, down her legs and over her toes I held them to my face and licked the wet white patch of cum on the inside and threw them on the floor next to her heels. Spreading her legs again I inspected her pussy, her vagina was wider looking that my wife's, darker and with puffier lips but it still looked delicious with a trimmed triangle of hair pointing down to her clit.

'Tony, he never licks me out any more please tongue fuck me.' Her voice was thick with lust as she pleaded for me to eat her, I kissed and licked her pussy up and down and gradually got harder until she pulled back gently. I stopped and pulled my tongue out to call my wife over. 'Kat come and suck my fingers.' She did as commanded and covered my middle and ring fingers on my right hand in her thick spit. Then I slid them into Val's open cunt as she gasped both in pleasure and shock that her daughter was being used for lube. I turned back to Katrina, 'don't go anywhere.' Katrina obeyed and knelt next to me on the floor, I furiously finger fucked my mother in law and she trembled on the table, I don't think she had ever been property fingered before and when she started to twitch and her cheeks flushed I stopped and turned to my wife again.

'Suck my dick.' I pointed my shaft towards Katrina and she placed the whole length in her mouth, sliding it in and out covering it her spit. When it was suitably lubed I pulled out and held my hand out in front of her mouth and she gathered all she had and spat a massive globule in my palm, I proceeded to use this to lube her mothers cunt before I roughly shoved my cock in. Val opened her mouth and let out a long breath, her lips parted and her eyes stared off into the ceiling, once she was comfortable she lay back and I started to slowly withdraw and slam back into her. I wasn't going to be totally rough but I wasn't going to go easy on her either and I pumped in and out with a controlled fury, not even slowing as her moans got louder.

By now Katrina had moved back to the sofa and was watching the show again and as my torso slapped into Val's thighs, little splatters of bodily fluids flew in all directions, it turned me on to think that John would be eating food on the table that I fucked his wife on. I had gotten into a good rhythm and Val's face started to screw up and she gritted her teeth, the next thing I knew I was being pushed back by her strong legs as she came loudly. My cock flopped out of her and left a smear on the table as she rubbed herself to help her through the orgasm. Her legs curled up and she patted her pussy, smiling to herself she caught her breath.

'I think its time we go upstairs now. Don't you think mom?' Katrina asked, Val hummed and nodded, I helped her sit up on the table and brought her a glass of water, she drank clumsily and sloshed water on her cum stained dress. 'That's going to need a good wash after today.' Katrina commented exactly what I was thinking; her mother giggled as I jumped out of my jeans and took off my sweaty shirt. Katrina led the way into the hall holding three glasses and another bottle of wine, Val followed holding her heels and I came last holding her panties to my nose, god she smelt good.

The stairs were shaped in a sort of 'U' shape, there were about 5 steps going up to a flat square 'mini landing' and then the case turned left with another 8 or so steps and another flat square before another left turn and a final 5 steps that led to the upstairs landing. Katrina had gotten halfway up the 8 steps and Val was only just at the bottom walking slowly, I told her to pass the heels back to me and I left them downstairs in the hallway along with her little g-string. By the time she had gotten up a couple more steps I got impatient and grabbed her left hip with one hand and her right shoulder with the other. I forced her down so that her upper body was flat on the square 'mini landing' at the top of the first 5 steps, she was bent over the top step and her knees were spread on the 3rd or 4th step up. I couldn't wait to get upstairs and I wanted her again, I spat on my hand and rubbed it into her gaping pussy, it was a pointless exercise as she was still wet, I rubbed the remainder on my head and tickled her clit with my swollen helmet before I slid back in to her warmth.

'Ohhhh.' A deep moan came out of her mouth as I started to drive in and out of her wet hole on her staircase. Katrina was sitting at the top of the middle set of stairs and had pulled her dress off over her head, her legs were spread and she watched us between her knees, gently rubbing her pussy through her burgundy panties. I winked at her before returning my focus to my sweaty mother in law, she still had the black silk dress on and it was sticking to her, it wasn't flowing gracefully now and it clung to her wet, brown skin, it looked uncomfortable.

I slid my left hand up her neck and into her hair, grabbing a handful gently I squeezed and pulled her head back. 'Ahhhh.' It was a yelp in pain, I leant forward into her ear and gently kissed her as if to say 'sorry' and whispered to her that I wanted her to take the dress off now. She mouthed an OK to me and reached down either side of her body and slid the moist gown over her head, exposing her strapless bra. I was still holding her hair with my left hand so I used my right to unclip her, the back straps sprung apart and it fell down her front exposing her huge tits. I couldn't see them but I wanted to, I shoved her back down on the steps and slid my hands around the front to feel what she felt like.

The first thing I felt was the nipples, poking into my palms, they felt longer than Katrina and Becky's and thicker. I traced around the outside to gage the size of her areolas, these felt bigger too, definitely bigger than Becky's, who had tiny areolas, and just a bit bigger than Katrina, she had quite large ones compared to her small boobs. My hands groped my mother in laws breasts as I continue to fuck her on the stairs, my sweaty torso smacked her behind and she rocked back and forth. The rubbing on the carpet was starting to get uncomfortable so I pulled out and slapped her on the ass leaving a red handprint

'Shall we continue to your bedroom?' I asked, Val agreed as she ran the rest of the stairs quickly. At the top and across the landing was Val's room, large and spacious with a large king size bed, metal framed with bars at the head and foot. To the left hand side was a small table and two soft armchairs, Val and John liked to sit and read before they went to bed and these chairs were perfect for that. Facing away from the bed you would see a door to their en suite and at the foot of the bed itself was an ottoman.

Katrina went straight for one of the armchairs and sat down, making herself comfortable by unbuckling her heels and sliding her feet out. Val went over to the bed and turned on the two side lamps before walking past me to turn off the main bedroom lights, she had her gown in her hands pressed against her chest. I sat on the ottoman and stroked myself as I watched Val turn and walk back towards me, she dropped the dress and for the first time I drank in the view of my naked mother in law. Now that I got a good look at her body and I could she that she kept herself in good shape, she was hitting her late 40's and the intense workouts she did four times a week really showed. I wouldn't call her slim and she still had a small belly as any woman of her age would, but her arms, thighs and legs were toned. Her breasts looked like a large C cup, and she had a slimmer waist than my mom, her hips widened but she wasn't as curvy as Katrina or peachy as Becky, in fact you could see her ass was naturally flat but the exercise along with her good figure made it pop and it still looked nice.

I had never enjoyed breasts this size before and as she walked to me they bounced softly, I was right about her nipples too, they were longer and thicker than both of her daughters, her areolas were big but proportionate to her large breasts, and a dark brown colour similar to Becky. She wasn't a young woman any more so they had a little sag to them but they looked delicious and she stopped in front of me with them right in my face, I cupped them both on the outside and pushed them together, massaging with my finger tips I licked my thumbs and lubricated her nipples, they started to stiffen.

I turned to my wife who looked stunning spread across the armchair in her lingerie gently rubbing herself, she blew me a kiss and I kept eye contact while I suckled on her mother's big brown nipples. I stood up and pressed my mouth to Val's exploring her with my tongue, my left hand cupped her ass cheek and my right was between her thighs, she was soaked so my fingers slid in straight away. I was about to tell her to get on the bed so I could fuck her again but she pulled away, shoving me back down on the ottoman I looked up at her. 'Wait here.' She turned and went into her en suite while I stared blankly at Katrina who shrugged her shoulders. While waiting I went over to kiss my wife, I leaned down and told her I loved her and I was having fun, as I pulled back up she stopped touching herself and started stroking me, she smiled and took me in her mouth and gently sucked my semi erect cock. I reached over her and unsnapped her bra to let her little tits tumble out and then realized that she was sucking her mother's juices off me! She didn't even suck me after I fucked her let alone after I fucked someone else! I wasn't complaining though she kept me hard while I waited for her mother.

Katrina stopped abruptly. 'Wow!' she gasped looking past my hips and across the room. Looked over my shoulder, Val entered wearing a long black silk robe open at the front, she still had her heels on and had reapplied some of her makeup. She let the gown fall off her shoulders onto the floor and it gathered around her immaculate toes. Wow was right, under her heels she had on fishnet stockings that went up to her lower thigh, black lace panties that looked like they were open crotch. She wore a black lace bra with halter neck, I would hardly call it a bra because it was just pure fabric holding her ample breasts with a huge hole in the middle of her chest exposing most of her tits, you could see her large dark nipples through the cloth.

'I got these especially for you Tony, Kat said you liked lingerie.' I smiled at my wife and walked back to Val, kissing her I could smell her perfume. Holding her close I kissed her again, my hands all over her soft ass gently squeezing, I felt her large breasts against my chest and I kissed her neck. I moved around to her back, kissing her shoulders my hands were on her stomach moving up to her huge boobs, I squeezed them and groped through the skimpy bra, I bit her neck and nibbled her ear while she started to moan and push into my hard cock. The touch of her lingerie on my hands and cock drove me wild, I slid my hand into the opening of her panties and could feel her dripping. Pushing her forward so she had her weight against the metal frame of the foot of the bed, I rubbed my head on her slit again and shoved it in, she moaned and leaned forward, I roughly pounded her like an animal, my body slapping against her brown ass cheeks.

I could see her reflection in the mirror, her tits hung in the air and swayed as she leant forward, the skin stretched holding the weight of her full boobs. It was beautiful. I stopped to readjust, she lifted her knees onto the ottoman, still resting her arms against the bedframe I entered her again, this time my arms reached around her front and pulled her up towards me. Her ass was slapping against my stomach, her head was thrown back in ecstasy, my mouth buried in her ear whispering filth to get her off. At the same time I groped and fondled her tits with a perverse aggression, I could feel myself getting excited so I stopped and pulled out. 'You haven't sucked me yet.' I growled as I grabbed her hair again and led her to the spare armchair on all fours, I sat town and spread my legs, my cock was shiny and hard and my balls were covered in her juice. I looked over to my wife who was naked and was gently stroking her pussy while staring at my filthy cock; I noticed something shiny in her hand and asked what it was.

'It's a butt plug babe, I've been experimenting with different sized ones to stretch myself out for you.'

Oh god I loved her so much. 'Come here.' I commanded, my wife came over to me and kissed me aggressively while her mother sucked my rigid cock. I asked her. 'You enjoy watching me lick out your mom?' Katrina nodded. 'You enjoy watching her eat my cock?' She nodded again and kissed me while her mother was on her knees in front of us.

Val spread my legs wider and I slid down the chair more so she could get access to my swollen balls. She licked them gently covering them in her spit, she lifted and softly caressed where my balls met my gooch and it made my hips buck, she placed a ball in her mouth and tenderly sucked, her left hand massaged and scratched my thigh while her right hand slowly jerked me off.

Val kissed up the underside of my shaft before slowly swallowing my whole dick in one go, she covered it in saliva and her large lips gripped my dick moving up and down, fucking me gently. She pulled it out and carried on wanking me with her beautifully manicured nails, she flashed her wide smile at me and the expression in her eyes was one that I had never seen in her before, it was lust.

'There's never any proper foreplay with John, he lets me kiss it a little then wants it straight in, I love that you let me suck your big balls and kiss your beautiful cock.' Val panted while she spoke to me, all the while still stroking and never breaking eye contact, she went back down and carried on attacking my dick, she wasn't filthy like Becky, who had no gag reflex, and she didn't deep throat but she was different. Val was controlled and knew which parts of me to lick, kiss and rub. She was the most experienced women I had been with and it showed. I was trembling like a leaf and had to ask her to stop.

I undid her bra, lifted the halter neck over her hair and released her soft, full breasts. They bounced out and lay there magnificently in front of me again, her big brown nipples pointing out slightly. Turning to her daughter, 'Kat get some baby oil out of the cupboard please. Ok now squirt a load over my tits, and rub it in.' I watched as my wife massaged oil into her mothers breasts while she continue to wank me off. Once she was suitably oiled she sat up on her knees and smothered my cock in her shiny brown tits. My cock was surrounded by soft warm flesh and she used them to fuck me, it felt amazing. 'Ohhhhh fuck me, yes Val, fuck my cock with your tits. Fuck that feels good.' I had never experienced this before; Katrina and Becky were both too small. Sitting back I bucked my hips while she held her tits around each side of my shaft, eventually I had to do it myself so stood up and fucked her tits, I got her to hold them together and I pumped myself in and out of them.

I pulled away so I didn't cum. 'Get on the fucking bed.' Val commanded. 'Now it's my turn to fuck you.' I did as I was told and lay back waiting for her with my swollen cock pointing up, climbing onto the bed she placed her knees either side of me and sat down on my shaft, I slid in and she leaned forward to kiss me, her arms either side of my head she rocked and slowly rotated her hips, rubbing her clit against my torso. While she kissed me lovingly, my hands found her hips and helped her slow rotations, this was tender and it felt like we were making love. She pulled away, lifting her head up and placed her hands on my chest. Her hips moved faster, she slid up and down me, the oil from her tits had dribbled down her belly and soaked her slutty panties, the lace glistened and she spread her legs further as she leaned back, her arms spread behind her supporting her weight as she roughly rode me. She looked beautiful; tits glistened in the lamplight they swung to and fro, I could see her puffy pussy lips open and close around my dark shaft.

Her clit was glowing in the light, I licked my thumb and pressed it against her button and rubbed gently, Katrina's clit is always sensitive in this position, but Val didn't flinch at all so I pressed harder. She started to moan like an injured animal and I flicked her vigorously while she carried on riding me. 'I'm going toing to cum again Tony!' She got breathless. 'Oh shit this feels like a big one.' Her speed increased more and more and she started to squeal and a fountain of cum squirted out of her pussy and up my body. Her body started to slow down, she pulled me out and fell back on the bed convulsing.

I moved over to her and tenderly kissed her thigh, slowly turning her on her back and spreading her legs again. 'No Tony, no more, I can't take any more.'

'What did I tell you earlier? We're done when I say we are and I haven't cum yet.'