A Loving Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need telling twice, I climbed on top of her and straddled her chest; mom grabbed the baby oil and poured more on before I slipped my cock between her boobs and she pushed them together. The soft embrace of her beautiful jugs felt amazing, I slid back and forth getting harder and harder fucking my mothers bosom, at the same time I tweaked her nipples, pinching and pulling them while I had my way with her. Eventually I had to stop again for fear of cumming early. 'I want your pussy now mom.'

I used the oil to slide down her body, her tits rubbed against me from my cock all the way up to my chest, and we stopped face-to-face lying on the bed. My dick was too slippery to get in so I had to use my hand to guide the swollen head to her slit. She was soaked, a mixture of oil and cum. 'Are you ready?' I asked. 'You don't know how long I have waited for this.' Mom nodded and I slid my cock into her gaping pussy right the way to the base. 'Fuuuuck.' I gasped, taking a deep breath I looked her in the eyes and they were filled with lust, she was as horny as I was. Mom spread her legs wider and lifted her knees up, wrapping her chunky calves around my lower body, she pulled me closer with her strong legs and I kissed her. I knew that I had told Katrina that I would not be passionate but I wanted at least one kiss. Mom had thin lips compared to Kat, Becky and Val but they were soft and experienced. We kissed tenderly to start off but as I started to rock my body the kisses became harder and more aggressive, I lifted myself up and held my body weight on my hands as I pulled away from my mothers lips. I started to pick up the pace and with each stroke my body slammed against hers, her shiny tits bounced and her stomach wobbled.

I was in heaven, fucking my thick mother like I had wanted to for all these years. My shoulders started to fatigue so I moved back and knelt up on the bed, Cindy's right leg was flat against my body with her foot next to my head and her left leg spread at a right angle creating a sort of L shape. I clutched her right leg to my chest and pounded her sending ripples all over her chubby body, I knew I was hitting a spot she liked by the way her face screwed up into a scowl. She used a spare hand to vigorously rub her swollen pink clit until she came before laying there catching her breath. I still wanted more so didn't give her time to rest. I put her back on her back again with her knees bent, her soles of her feet were flat against my chest and I continued to slide in and out of her pussy, I switched between both her of her feet aggressively licking and sucking her toes while my cock assaulted her pussy. Eventually I needed to take another breather and Cindy took this as an opportunity to show me her skills.

I lay back on the bed covered in sweat and mom straddled my cock and teased the tip with her pink lips. Squatting over me she lowered my cock into her and placed her hands on my stomach to steady herself. Once she had her balance she placed her hands on her thighs and rocked back and forth, rubbing her clit onto me and stimulating my cock like I have never felt before. It felt like her insides were squeezing my head and it felt amazing. Mom switched between a forward and back rock and then grinding in circles, each move felt different and she always switched at just the right time before I felt like an orgasm was building. I looked up at her and noticed that for a heavy woman she had great balance and flexibility, I put it down to the yoga that she did, she had a very strong trunk.

Mom leaned forward and let her massive tits hang in my face while she carried on riding me, they swung with her body and slapped my face, I used my hands to press them together and gave them another sucking, I loved how she didn't mind me being aggressive with them and I violently sucked and nibbled the nipples. Mom lowered her body down a little and was face to face with me again, our lips joined and we continued our kisses from before. Mom held my face with her hands on my cheeks and my own hands dropped to her ass, my fingers slid towards her asshole and I started to rub the oil in. I slid the tip of my finger in and at the same time mom moaned.

'Baby I love that. I want it in my ass next time.'

I kissed her back and agreed. Moms control over my body had calmed me down so I wanted to fuck her again. 'Lay on your belly mom.' She hopped off me and I rolled to the side as mom dropped on the bed with her huge backside in the air. Kneeling either side of her thighs I looked down at the mound of ass in front of me, I slapped her hard, harder than I would slap Katrina and my hand left a red mark on her. She moaned in pleasure with her face and I carried on slapping until she was raw and she looked back over her shoulder. 'I love you spanking me hun but make sure to do the other side too.' Without acknowledging her I started on her left cheek, slapping and grabbing it until it had the same red glow as the other. I spread her cheeks to expose her asshole and I lowered my mouth to it, a spat a huge wad of saliva right on the hole and started to rub it in with my tongue. I used the tip to fuck her little starfish and then licked all the way up her crack to the bottom of her back, I could taste her sweat.

With my knees still either side of mom's body I moved up the bed and pointed my cock towards her pussy form the back. I had to lift her cheeks up to be able to give myself the angle to get in and once I entered another groan left both of our mouths. With my hands on either cheek I spread them wide so I could see her asshole as I rocked back and forth, each thrust sent ripples up her cheeks and mom screamed in pleasure into the pillow. Her asshole tightened with every thrust and I spat another load onto it before shoving my thumb in. 'Ahhh fuck.' She screamed.

'You ok mom?' I asked

'Yeah hun, surprised me, keep going baby.'

I carried on riding her like some sort of perverted cowboy and our sweat combined with the oil, soaking the bed sheets. I eventually leaned forward and lay flat on moms back with my legs either side of her, my cock still penetrating her from the back I struggled to be able to maneuver around her backside. I could feel that familiar feeling coming over me and asked her where she wanted my cum today.

'Cum on mommy's tits hun.' She snarled over her shoulder

I had to change position so pulled out and roughly turned my mom over on her back, thrusting back into her I lay close and kissed her one last time as I felt my orgasm build up. My mother's tender lips massaged my own while her tongue snaked in and explored her son's mouth. Her hand clutched the back of my head like you would hold a lover and I felt my climax arrive.

I pulled away from her and climbed her torso again, my knees either side of her belly I pointed my cock at her tits as she pushed them together. I noticed that a lot of the oil had come off on the sheets and her tits had lost some of their glisten. I only had to stroke myself a couple of times and a huge load of cum shot out of me, I moved from one tit to the other, covering her milky tits with stream after stream of thick sperm.

Panting, I smiled at my beautiful cum covered mother, now her breasts glistened. She smiled back and rubbed my load into her tits coating her hands in a thick layer of cum then she licked her palms clean.

'I love you mom, that was amazing.' I leaned in and kissed her again, I didn't care if my cum was on her lips.

'I love you too, we need to shower up, want to join me?'

'Fuck yes I do.'

Mom's en suite had a large walk in shower with an in built bench. I sat down as she stood under the hot waterfall shower and began to clean her body. The steam and water trickling down her and combined with the cum, sweat and oil to give her an otherworldly glow and I started to get hard again.

Mom noticed and used the soap to lather up her tits and play with them, she cleaned all over while I jerked my cock to full attention. Silently mom stepped to where I sat at the side of the shower and got on her knees to suck my cock. When she held me this time it felt a little different to before, she was gentler and used soft strokes to tease different parts of my shaft. I could feel her experience as she moved up and sat on me, sliding my cock into her, she rode me while I sat in the shower seat. Her arms around my shoulders, mine around her waist holding her close, her big tits gently rubbed my chest as we kissed like lovers. If we were fucking before we were making love now, this was gentle and slow and she used her hips to slowly draw out another orgasm from me. I lasted barely 10 minutes until I felt a spasm and I told her to climb off me, she complied after a moments hesitation, for a second I though she would let me cum in her, but she climbed off and went back to her knees and caught my whole load in her mouth. I wasn't as heavy as my previous one but was still a good amount, she swallowed each shot as it entered her mouth, it was so erotic. Once I finished she carried on squeezing my softening cock getting every bit of juice out, she slurped the last drops and swallowed one last time before she smiled and kissed me again.

After cleaning up we decided to catch our breath and were sitting on the sofa watching TV, I text Katrina to tell her we had finished and she messaged back asking how it was, I didn't go into too much detail but told her it went well. I lay back in a pair of shorts and mom was curled into me with her head on my chest. She had on her fluffy bathrobe and was completely naked underneath; I had my arm around her and gently circled her nipple while we relaxed.

We were startled by the doorbell and exchanged worried looks, I checked out the window and it was Katrina's car on the drive. Why was she here? Answering the door Katrina stood there smiling, I must have looked like an idiot with my mouth half open not saying a word; I didn't know what was going on.

'Hey babe. I know you guys weren't expecting this but I wanted to come and say something once you were finished. Can I come in and speak to Cindy?' Katrina's tone was normal, she didn't sound angry or emotional, and she sounded quite happy actually and smiled while she spoke.

I nodded and stepped to the side. 'Yeah hun come on in.' Katrina walked into the living room and I followed her in, she walked straight to mom and for a split second I though she was going to hit her. Instead she climbed on top of her, held her face in her hands and kissed her on the lips passionately. Mom was shocked, her eyes were wide open but she went with it, she opened her mouth and let Katrina's tongue enter her. Eventually mom closed her eyes as well and started to kiss Katrina back as I looked on in astonishment.

My wife pulled away from Cindy, still holding her face she spoke to her gently. 'I was really nervous about today but I knew that it meant a lot to you and Tony. I was thinking that this would become a regular thing between you two like it did with Bek and Val and it frightened me a little. I wanted you to know that if you want to fuck Tony frequently then I am ok with it, I would like to be part of it too, if you will have me?' Mom and I were speechless; Katrina bit her thick bottom lip nervously waiting for an answer. After a few moments hesitation mom gave her answer. She gently opened her bathrobe and exposed her huge tits to my wife, inviting her in. Katrina beamed, she lifted her t-shirt over her head, exposing her pert breasts and accepted the invite and kissed down Cindy's chest all the way to her heavy tits. She sucked her nipples gently before moving down to her pink pussy, still swollen from the fucking I gave her less than an hour ago. My wife started to lick my mother's slit softly, switching between her opening and her clit Cindy's breath became ragged, my wife pulled her mouth away and slid two slender fingers into her moist pussy, steadily driving them in and out.

Eventually I snapped out of my stupor as I felt my dick start to rise again, I slid off my shorts and stroked myself as my wife pleasured my mom with her mouth and hands. Cindy's head was leaning back and her eyes were closed as she gently moaned and I was nearly at full mast again. Katrina looked back at me and beckoned me over; I stepped up behind my wife and slid down her leggings exposing her wide ass and thick thighs, she had no underwear on and was already wet so I just rubbed my head on her pussy lips before entering her. I slowly pushed my cock in half way before pulling out and then going in all the way to the base as my wife and mother moaned together. Cindy had opened her eyes now and held Katrina's head with both hands, running her fingers through her curly hair. Katrina's mouth had moved back to the clit and was nibbling on it as Cindy humped her face; I could hear my wife's mouth slick with my mother's juices.

I started to pump more aggressively in and out of Katrina's wet slit and she pulled away from my mom's groin to moan loudly. 'Ohhhh fuck baby yes.' Cindy wasn't done yet so grabbed her by the head and pulled her back into her gaping pussy, Katrina's muffled moaning continued even with her lips sealed around my mother. I continued to fuck her roughly and her moaning turned to screams, I was so turned on I had to pull out to give my wife and I a breather. She pulled her mouth away from Cindy and a thick spit line spread between them, eventually breaking and dripping down my wife's little breasts. As she gathered herself mom came over to me and knelt down, she swallowed my whole cock in one go and licked off my wife's juices. It was so hot; Katrina eventually knelt in front of me too, waiting patiently for her turn with my cock. Mom pulled away with a wet pop and offered my shiny dick to Katrina but she wasn't interested in me, instead she leaned into Cindy and started to kiss her again, exchanging mouthfuls of saliva.

I lay a soft blanket on the floor while my wife and mother embraced like lovers and eventually wanted to be in on the action again. 'I feel left out!' I said with fake outrage. 'Kat get on your back, mom get on top of her.' The two women of my life did as they were told, Kat lay on the blanket spreading her legs and mom lay on top to continue their kissing. I positioned myself between my wife's legs and slid back in as my stomach bounced off my mom's huge ass. I wasn't as aggressive as before and I steadily fucked Kat; I wanted her to enjoy her time with mom and not be distracted by my pounding. Looking down at mom's ass spread in front of me I pulled her cheeks further apart to expose her asshole and spat on it, I put my thumb in my mouth and covered it in spit too and then slid it into her.

'Ahhh yes Tony.' She pulled her lips away from my wife's mouth to moan. 'He's fingering my ass.' she explained to Katrina before going back to her mouth.

After some time in this position mom turned around and repositioned, sitting on Katrina's face, she started to grind and ride my wife's mouth just like she did to me upstairs. As she put more of her weight on Katrina's face I noticed my wife's body stiffen and twitch, she was smothering her like she did me. Katrina's hips started to buck and her arms flailed at her sides as she struggled for air all the while Cindy built herself to another orgasm on her face. The scene was getting too much for me too and I felt my own climax building, just as Cindy let out a deep moan and lifted off Katrina's mouth I felt my wife's body relax as she could breath and then I shot my own load into her.

'Ahhhhh.' I moaned, my exhausted body convulsed as my cock shot its few remaining streams of cum into my wife. I looked up at my ladies. 'Fuck me you two are sexy.'

Katrina filled her lungs with air and slapped mom on the ass. 'Your turn to lay back now.'

Mom climbed off and dropped to her back as Kat squatted over her mouth and squeezed out my load. There wasn't a lot, I had already cum twice, but a dribble of my white juice mingled with my wife's cum fell into Cindy's waiting mouth.

'Don't swallow.' Katrina instructed as she climbed down to face Cindy and kiss her again. They shared my cum between them, mixing it with their saliva and eventually swallowed half a load each.

Soon after we got dressed and said our goodbyes, we were so excited about this new chapter of our lives and couldn't wait to see each other again. Once we were home Katrina and I had a bath together and recapped what happened.

'It was wonderful, I'm so happy I came over.' Katrina was smiling form ear to ear.

I smiled back. 'I'm glad you're happy hun, thank you for sharing me with mom, don't forget about our next little adventure, my turn to share you with Kev.

12