All Comments on 'A Loving Family Pt. 01'

by englander1961

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ethan-azguyethan-azguyover 19 years ago
Mommy,Daddy

Great story, or maybe it's true, either way it was great reading. Made me hard and wanting to fuck guess that's the point. Ethan

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gentle and Passionate!

Susan uses skills of a poet, an artist and a lover to weave for us and display for us a picture of tender, erotic love. The beautiful tale of a close and caring family. Thanks so much; I await the sequel. GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fabulous!

I hope this is the first of a series about this loving family! You have set the stage so well, developing believable characters and situations. A truly LOVING family.

We want more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful, Loving and HOT!!

Oh yes, I loved this beautiful and sensually loving story and ... uh, I wish I could express it more eloquently but I need to take care of something here. Ah, if you would accompany me to the shower??

I love reading the woman's point of view, and it's made my glasses steam up! Speaking of UP ... It's too HARD to write more!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
liked

hope there will be more to this story

DrGudLuvDrGudLuvover 19 years ago
Off the scale HOT!!

Looking forward to the continuation of this adventure! Extremely well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

Probably the best story I have ever read on Literotica.

Full of tenderness and love for her family.

Written with, such elegance and style. A master piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a beautiful tale!!

so eloquent and delicious! a truly loving family! if only i had a daughter!!!!!!!!!

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69over 19 years ago
Best mother

A great story about a mother who not only loves her children very much, but loves her husband enough to want to 'steer' him in the right direction as well. What a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A truly great story

I am glad you went to the trouble to repost it.

Parker

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 19 years ago
Quite excellent work!

I love this story! Very sensual, well written, and well-named. I just hope that they stay a "Loving Family". No sense messing up a good thing. Would be nice to bring in Mommy's girlfriend, too.

GranPaGranPaabout 19 years ago
Tender, Loving and Erotic

Oh, a beautiful well written story by a Master Storyteller, poet and lover. Ms. England cleverly uses her skills as an artist and poet to bring life to a well balanced cast - she breaths life into each character bringing them to life for this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yum!

Great story, very easy to get into and feel you where a part of. I read some of the comments on this story and agree it had you wanting more and left lots of possiblities and lots to the imagination. I look forward to hearing more about this family :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Give Me A Break!

Imagination here at work,and at it's Peak! I was wondering if literotica.com originated out of the UK? I'm noticing there have been too many Stories and sequels of them that seem to be wriiten using british literature.

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 15 years ago
Very Very Good!

An absolutely excellent story, but most of the pleasure for me came from the tenderness, the giving. Thank you.

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 15 years ago
Very Very Good!

An absolutely excellent story, but most of the pleasure for me came from the tenderness, the giving. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
uhh

a copyright? seriously? what did that "bloody" accomplish besides putting your full real name on the internet?

GlimseyeGlimseyealmost 10 years ago

lovely story. i actually feel releaved it stopped where it did. this emotional stuff really gets to the core of me...

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
thanks England

Truly hot family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a shame that this story was a stand alone. It should have been part of a series where the family went on to love one another.

Coolmeow21Coolmeow21almost 2 years ago

The children were UNDERAGE!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous