A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian spent the summer working at Heather's firm. The women there were even more attentive there than they were before. Heather made it clear to them that he was there to work for her. And how they worked!

Heather loved stashing him under the table to lick her pussy, sometimes while she was on the phone. The struggle to maintain her composure made it all the more fun. When Brian was a very good boy, she would treat him to a blowjob in her chair. Not that she minded slobbering on his hard young cock. Of course, they fucked in her office after hours.

Her assistant Melissa LeMay long had designs on Brian. She kept trying to chat him up, but Heather always found a way to block her. One day she confronted Heather. "Why do you keep me from talking with him? What kind of mother are you? What kind of boss? What is going on?" Heather brushed her off. "Brian is here this summer to work with me. He should be polite to everyone in the office, but his working relationship with me comes first."

Heather was annoyed that Melissa was so insolent. Heather knew her business inside and out, and it was not hard to frame Melissa for embezzlement. She fired her, warning that Melissa was lucky she did not call the police. A teary Melissa denied any wrongdoing. Heather told her not to lie to her.

After firing Melissa, Heather called around to various local businesses in her field. She told them that Melissa had stolen from the company (false), that she had been drunk on the job (true, but just a few times at parties), and that she was frequently late (more like occasionally). Melissa had to move away to find work. When Heather found out where Melissa had moved, she sent a letter of recommendation to a professional colleague there. An employed and safely distant Melissa would be less likely to engage in any foolishness. But her opportunities for blackmail were limited, since who would believe that a pillar of the community like Heather was fucking her own son?

Brian also learned her business that summer, preparing him someday to become her next-in-command. Heather introduced him to her leading clients and the leaders in her industry. She also explained some of her favorite accounting "tricks" that supported their lifestyle. "Everybody does it," she explained. "We work hard, we deserve good things."

They went on vacation for two weeks. Heather wanted to find a place where they could be open about their love. She found a cabin for rent, just off a lake three hours away. Hopefully, no one would know them there.

They found it to be an idyllic spot, well-hidden from the outside world. They could make love in the outdoors, stroll around hand-in-hand in the nude. pledge their love in voices loud enough to be heard. The squirrels and the birds and the deer would know that mother and son were lovers, but no human could.

At the end of the day, just before sunset, they would go down to the lake and skinny-dip. Mother and son could swim around naked, hold each other tight, and kiss passionately in the outdoors. Brian and Heather couldn't imagine a more perfect place to spend time together.

****

One Saturday, Heather spent the afternoon shopping with Juliet, dining in one of the favorite French restaurants, and then sipping wine at Juliet's house. Juliet was all alone now, her husband divorced, her daughters at college. But she was having a great time catching up on all the good times she had missed.

Juliet brought some of her favorite bud. It was strong stuff and the two of them were baked before long. Then Juliet brought out a little coke. Heather protested that she didn't do that shit anymore, but she took a sniff.

Soon the two of them were really fucked up. Heather teased Juliet about her harem of toy boys.

"What can I say, I still got it."

"I guess you do."

"What about you, Heather? You're still one fucking hot bitch."

"Oh, I don't have the time to see anyone regularly."

"Bullshit, you do."

"I'm busy."

"I think you do have something going on with someone."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Despite being stoned, Heather looked annoyed.

"I think you know, bitch. I'm not a fucking idiot."

"I don't...no fucking way....stop fucking insinuating stupid shit, just come out and say it."

"Are you fucking your son?"

Heather was shocked to hear her best friend ask her that. She was even more shocked when she answered, in a very stoned state, "Yeah, I am." She then began giggling nervously. It was a relief to tell someone at long last.

Juliet replied. "You fuck your son?" Heather suddenly got nervous. Was she being spied out? Was Juliet going to blackmail her? Did she work for law enforcement? The feeling vanished when Juliet continued, "That's soooo fucking hot. Fuck, you fuck your fucking son. You go, girl!" They slapped hands. They both started laughing hysterically.

When they regained their composure, Juliet began quizzing Heather.

"Whose idea was it?"

"Mine. Totally fucking mine. Took me a long time to seduce him. Finally tapped his ass in March."

"Poor boy needed to loosen up."

"Fuck yeah, he did."

"Was he a virgin?"

Heather chuckled. "Yeah. Total fucking virgin. But he was pretty good for a first time."

Juliet high-fived her again. "Who better to teach him than his Mom! Fuck, Heather. You're fucking awesome. How does he fuck now? He loves you so much, I bet he's fucking great."

"Yeah, he really is."

"Woo-hoo! Does he eat your pussy?"

"Like it was goddamned apple pie. The boy has a fucking talent."

"Does he have a nice dick? I bet he does. I'm sure he does."

"Yeah, nice and thick the way I like them. And he's always ready to go."

"Goddam girl, you hit the fucking jackpot." Juliet tittered, then shot Heather a huge smile, like she was thrilled to hear about a successful business deal or an awesome vacation.

"Yeah, I did. I'm so glad that I told you. It's such a relief. No one else knows."

"We are such good friends."

"FRIENDS!!!!," Heather laughed uncontrollably. She then hugged Juliet.

"You're so special, Juliet. We are such good friends. Friends forever."

Juliet smiled. "Yes we are."

They really were good friends -- maybe best friends indeed, maybe just close to it. They had met while Juliet was in college. Juliet's sister Patti had been Heather's freshman year roommate. Juliet, a junior at a nearby school, had dropped by to viist Patti. Patti was such a goodie-goodie, but Juliet sure wasn't. The two of them hit it off. They partied hard together during college and afterwards.

Years later, they realized that they were living in the same town. It didn't take long for the two of them to go back to their old ways -- in a more age-appropriate fashion, of course. Juliet had never been able to keep her panties up and had multiple affairs during her marriage. Heather had been less than 100 percent faithful to Gary -- it was one of the very few things she ever felt bad about. They kept each other's secrets -- well enough that when Juliet got divorced, she did very well in the settlement, since her husband's affair was revealed, but not her many infidelities.

Juliet relished her "bad influence" role in Heather's life. But she had helped out in other ways, too. Juliet had a nice cushion of family money, which had allowed to her to start her spa business. Heather had some money from Gary's parents, but not quite enough to help her start her business. Juliet lent her some and then hooked her up with a generous line of credit. After Gary died, Juliet took on an "aunt" role with Brian, babysitting for him, giving Heather a break by taking Brian for the occasional weekend. She so adored Brian that it probably accounted for why her daughters were always so bitchy towards him. Juliet thought they were stupid since Brian was such a sweet kid.

They kept partying past midnight. They ordered some pizza delivery and chowed down. Heather sent a rambling, incoherent text to Brian letting him know that Mama wasn't coming home tonight and that she loved him so much and Juliet was so awesome, etc. She was lying on the living room floor, baked out of her mind. Juliet was sitting on the couch, a little more in touch with reality.

"I'm happy we are such good friends, Heather. We tell each other everything. We share everything."

"FRIENDS!!! Friends forever! Yeah, baby."

"We even fucked some of the same guys.."

"That we have. We are such good friends. HOS BEFORE BROS, wooo!"

"We've kept each other's secrets," Juliet noted.

"Remember Juan, the pool boy?"

"You let me fuck him in your bed, when Darrell wanted to spend the afternoon watching football."

"Then you lent him to me as a thank-you."

"I could see you needed to get laid."

"Fuck yeah, I did. Fucking awesome. FRIENDS!" Heather stuck a fist in the air.

Juliet looked straight at Heather.

"I want to ask a favor from you."

"Anything for my favorite bitch, baby."

"I want to fuck Brian."

Heather was so stoned she didn't initially pick up on what Juliet said.

"What do you mean, Juliet?"

"I want to have sex with your son Brian. I've been wanting him for awhile. He's so handsome and sweet and now I know he's a good lay."

"I don't know, baby?"

"I lent you Juan, why can't you lend me Brian?"

"Well, maybe."

"I'll give you some of this shit for free," Juliet offered.

"This is some fucking killer weed. "

"I'll give you a half pound."

"Fuuuck....that's a lot," Heather moaned.

"Deal?"

"Deal. FRIENDS!"

"Anything for a true friend, right, babe?"

"Anything!"

Heather finally nodded off She woke up on the couch the next morning around 10. She felt a little weird but OK. Juliet got out some Frosted Flakes for breakfast.

Heather strained to remember what happened the previous night. She recalled dinner and then coming back to Juliet's place. After that, it all got a little unclear. She remembered that they had talked about Brian a lot....

"So we have a deal." Juliet said, crunching away at her Frosted Flakes.

"What deal?"

"You know, about Brian?"

Heather tried to piece together the previous night. "Oh, shit," she thought. She began recalling their conversations. Yes, they had made a deal to sell -- or rent -- Brian in exchange for a half pound of marijuana.

She realized the deal made perfect sense. She thought Brian could benefit from having experience with another woman. Juliet was a great friend and she deserved the good sex which she was confident that Brian could provide. If Juliet did enjoy herself, that would reflect well on her, the woman who had educated him in the ways of the bedroom. In addition, that weed was so awesome she could still feel its effects. But she was too shrewd a businesswoman not to bargain.

"A pound."

"A pound?"

"I want a pound of that weed. Plus a year of free massages at your spa."

"That weed is fucking expensive. And I don't give away massages."

Heather held the line. "A pound. And I want first dibs on Mario." Mario was her favorite masseur, the one who gave the best happy endings.

"Half pound?"

"Two-thirds of a pound."

"Done."

"And I want the massages. Brian's going to give you orgasms galore. I deserve some in return."

"All right, a year. But you better give Mario some fucking huge tips."

"Deal."

"So I'll get him for next weekend. I'll give you half the weed when I pick up Brian. You'll get the rest at the end of the weekend, if I'm satisfied. I'll hook you up with the massages then. Right, Juliet?"

"Works for me. How about you get him every four or six weeks? He's going to be busy once he goes back to college. And I'm always going to get first crack at his ass"

"Sounds good."

On the way home, Heather found herself singing "Heather Manning is a motherfucking pimp."

*** It was already 2 o'clock in the afternoon when Heather got home. Brian was lifting weights in the basement. She walked down the stairs.

"Hey, honey, how are you?"

"Good. I was getting worried about you."

"Don't worry. I was having a lot of fun with Juliet and didn't want to stop."

"That's cool. I like Juliet."

"Yeah, speaking of Juliet. You know she likes you a lot, too. And well....she really, like likes you."

"Huh. Well I think she is very attractive."

"Yeah. Juliet and I were talking, and, well, I told about what you and I do. And she approves."

Brian looked too shocked to speak.

"She also says she would like you to stay with her next weekend. I think that would be a very good idea. You know Juliet has always cared about you. It's just that now she cares about you in a different way." Heather stifled a chuckle. "I want you to please her the way you please me. I know you'll be very good at it."

"Are you sure, Mom? I thought what we had was special -- that it was part of our love."

"It is, but this is another way you can show your love to me. Juliet is so special to me and she's been special to you, too. You can make her happy just like you make me happy. I've seen you grow and mature and learn the past few months. I want to share your gifts with someone who also loves you very much. Can you do that? Can you do that for your mother?"

"Yeah, I guess so. There are worse things than having sex with a hot woman like Juliet. She's almost as hot as my mother." Brian smiled. Heather smiled back at him. "He's starting to learn the ways of the world," she thought.

"I'm glad that you see it that way. Just remember that nothing that pleases me can ever be wrong," Heather reminded Brian.

They embraced and kissed. Before long they were fucking against the basement wall.

***

Their sex was especially intense that week. Heather realized that she was very excited for both Brian and Juliet. Just the thought of Brian getting to experience another woman turned her on. It was even better that it was her best friend and someone who had helped raise him. Heather thought she was commiting an extraordinary act of love for both Brian and Juliet. "What a great mother I am. What a great friend I am," Heather told herself.

Juliet came to Heather's house on Friday night, right after dinner. Heather had made sure that Brian was dressed well to greet his "Aunt Juliet": blazer, slacks, well-polished loafers. She even packed his bag for the weekend. When Juliet came in, Brian greeted her with a kiss on the lips.

Juliet gave her a small gym bag. "Here's what we discussed," she said to Heather, who just nodded.

Heather gave her son a lingering open-mouthed kiss. She gave his butt a playful squeeze. "Now you be good to Aunt Juliet, loverboy. Treat her well just like we discussed." Heather felt a wonderful sense of freedom since this was the very first time she was able to show someone the truth of her relationship with Brian: that they were both lovers and mother and son.

Heather watched her son walk out to the garage with Juliet. He held the door open for her, and when she unlocked her BMW, Brian opened the driver's side door for her, too. When they drove off, Heather thought, "My boy has become a man."

She quickly got into the stash that Juliet had given her. She relaxed in a lawn chair in the backyard and watched the sun set. As it got darker and darker, and her thoughts ran to what Juliet and Brian must be doing. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid her right hand under her panties. She rubbed her pussy. As she got wetter and wetter, she slipped a finger inside herself. "Imagine Brian's cock," she thought, "Imagine it inside Juliet. Imagine her sucking it. See Brian eating Juliet's pussy. See the two of them fucking away in Juliet's bed."

The vision of Juliet riding Brian's cock floated through her mind. She knew that Juliet had a potty mouth, even more than she did. What filthy shit was she saying? "Fuck your Aunt Juliet, you fuckboy. Give me that motherfucking cock. Stick it in my hungry cunt." Heather felt her body quivering. She started moaning but she stifled her cries so as not to wake the neighbors. Juliet was such a good friend. Brian was such a good son. Wasn't she a wonderful person for bringing them together? She was the one who taught Brian how to fuck. So every bit of pleasure Juliet was enjoying was due to her. She was one fucking awesome person.

"Heather Wilder Manning is the fucking greatest person in the fucking world," she whispered to herself. With that, she felt herself come.

She spent the weekend relaxing, smoking pot, gobbling edibles, and sipping wine. She normally kept her substance use in line so that she get work done and also to be a good role model for Brian. But it was a slow time in the office and Brian was out fucking Juliet. So she spent her time getting high, masturbating, watching HBO, and firing up "Taboo" on her laptop. When she discovered that flick, she realized, "Finally, a movie made just for me."

She ordered Mexican for dinner on Sunday. She was wearing sweatpants and an old T-shirt and finishing a chile relleno when she got a text from Juliet that she would be coming over in a half hour. Heather quickly cleaned herself up and threw on a pair of shorts and a low-cut tank top. Juliet and Brian were soon knocking on the door. Heather let them in. As soon as Juliet entered the living room, she gave Brian the same sort of lingering open-mouthed kiss he had received from his mother. She slapped him on the ass. "I return you to the custody of your mother," Juliet said with a grin. Heather immediately threw her arms around Brian and kissed him. Juliet made a "call me" gesture to Heather, told Brian that the weekend had been "awesome," and took off.

A still slightly stoned Heather asked Brian if he had eaten yet. Brian said he had dinner with Juliet. Nevertheless, Heather offered him a mushroom quesadilla, which he scarfed down.

"How did it go, lover?" Heather asked.

"Pretty cool. Fantastic, really. Juliet is really cool."

"Did you fuck her?"

"Multiple times."

"How was it?"

"Really great! Not as good as you, Mom. But Aunt Juliet really knows her stuff." He giggled.

Heather asked a few more questions, but Brian started to clam up. He was clearly tired and Heather let him sack out on the couch and watch TV.

Heather retired to her bedroom, got undressed, and gave Juliet a call. She got out an vibrator and started using it on her clit as she talked.

"Hey babe."

"What's up, Heather?"

"Sounds like Brian was, all weekend."

"Heh, heh, heh. You raised one helluva son. Polite, sweet, smart, hung, fucks like a beast."

"Always nice to hear that I've done a good job."

"Fuck yeah, you have. Though I like to think that his Aunt Juliet had something to do with it. Such a nice young man."

"So how many times, Juliet?"

"He fucked me four fucking times this weekend. I'm lucky I can walk. He even fucked me in the ass this morning. He said you weren't into it, so it was his first time."

"That's true. Not my thing."

"I fucking love it as long as they use enough lube. And he did."

"Ha, that's good to hear."

"You know I love the boys. They are so hard and horny. But sometimes they really don't know what they are doing. Brian does. And did you raise him on pussy juice or something? That boy's tongue was on my clit the whole fucking weekend. Well almost. Yesterday afternoon, he ate my pussy while I smoked pot and watched The British Baking Show. That's some kinda perverted trifecta." Juliet burst into laughter.

Heather trembled as she worked her clit more and more. The thought of her son eating Juliet's pussy aroused her greatly.

"I raised my boy to want to please women. And so he does. Plus I taught him to worship my fucking pussy."

"Thanks for all the hard work, honey. I'm sure it was a trial."

"Oh, it's such hard, difficult work having my son give me orgasms."

"Hey, I gave him a few. Loved sucking on that hard young dick."

"He does have a fucking kick-ass dick."