A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother and son's love affair continues to grow.
7.9k words
4.36
46.2k
82

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EDITED VERSION OF "A LOVING MOM SHOULD SEDUCE HER SON", CH. 2

Brian's spring break was one of Heather's happiest weeks in her life. Brian proved to be a tender and attentive lover.

Every day, when Heather came home from work, Brian had dinner on the table. Afterwards, he would give her a massage and then they would fuck like animals. Sometimes they would fuck again in the morning. Brian was excited to explore sex and eager to please his mother.

After one morning lay, he moaned to her, "I couldn't imagine anything feeling better than your beautiful pussy.'

"I could say the same thing about your cock, loverboy," Heather responded.

Heather was delighted that her plan had worked out so well. When she was honest with herself, Heather understood that while many things motivated her seduction of her son, most important were her own sensual desires. She thought having sex with Brian would be fun and hot. Now Heather was thoroughly convinced her decision was one of the best things she had ever done in her life.

For all her love of Brian and her late husband Gary, Heather believed that her own wants and needs trumped everything else. Few things were more important to those wants and needs than a really good sex life. She had too often lacked that. If her son could provide her with that -- plus the adoring, unconditional love he had always given her -- not only was it not wrong to fuck her son, it was absolutely right.

Sex had become an occasional thing for her; some random guy she met in a bar or on-line when she wanted to get laid. Now she was getting as much as she could handle, maybe more. Brian was getting so much experience that he was really improving fast. Heather loved teaching her son about sex, trying different positions, showing him ways to get her off. She enjoyed being on top the most. Naturally, she liked being in control.

She realized that it was just a continuation of the years she had spent educating her son, introducing him to books and movies she enjoyed, showing him how to present himself better, making meals together so he would know how to cook. She realized that she was being a very maternal lover -- and she privately admitted that. Brian's mother had taught him so much. Why not teach him in bed as well? She was surprised that more mothers didn't sleep with their sons.

Brian and Heather were overjoyed that they had finally been able to express their passion for each other. But they also knew that they had to keep secret what they were doing. How they yearned to find somewhere that they could be lovers in public!

** *

When Brian returned to college, the two of them kissed and cried for several minutes before he could compose himself and get into his car. Their emails and texts were lengthy and frequent.

Brian's few friends teased him. Did he have a girlfriend? Was he talking with his Mom? He couldn't explain that he was talking to both at the same time. Heather had given him a couple of books on performing cunnilingus and Brian read them obsessively between his studies.

Meanwhile Heather spent the days yearning for her son's touch, for sharing her bed with him. She realized that she would rather spend her weeknights masturbating thinking of Brian than trying once again to find the rare man she thought worthy of her attentions. Brian came home almost every weekend now. He had never had many friends at college, so why stick around? Why chase girls (never something he was good at, anyway), when none were as sexy, as loving, as fascinating as his own mother?

He did continue enjoy spending time with Dr. York -- she had hired him as her research assistant. She increasingly shared her troubles with him, telling him that the spark had gone out of her marriage. Sometimes they would work well into the evening, just the two of them. His friends teased him about Dr. York as well. Were they a couple? What was it like to sleep with a woman old enough to be his mother? Dr. York more than once told him what a handsome young man he was. Did he have a girlfriend? Someone special in his life? He told her she was special to him.

On Friday nights, when Brian came home, they would leap into each other's arms as soon as he crossed the doorway. Heather realized that she had not felt emotions like this since the early days with Gary. She could tell by the light in Brian's eyes that he was deep in the throes of his first real love. His affection was so intense it felt like sunbathing nude on a beach on a clear day, but with no chance of getting burned. A world where she felt adored and worshipped was a just world.

Heather's plan to turn her son into her ideal lover continued to produce results. His pussy eating skills were improving rapidly, and Heather was getting all the orgasms she felt she deserved. Brian regularly cooked dinner for the two of them and his meals were growing in sophistication. He gave her massages and foot rubs regularly. He cooed sweet nothings at every opportunity. Heather had never felt so loved.

Heather realized that she had made a mistake by treating Gary as an equal or, even worse, as her superior. He instead needed a strong woman in his life. If she had played that role, he would still be around. She would not repeat that mistake. Even as they celebrated their love, Heather made clear to Brian that she was the dominant player in their affair. To her delight, Brian took to his natural submissive role with joy. She told him how to behave and he obeyed.

When Heather saw her son's head between her legs, when she heard him accept her orders without question, and when he kneeled before her to rub and kiss her feet, she was confident of her judgment.

Heather also began to see her son as a real adult. He read the books she assigned and his conversation accordingly grew more sophisticated. His tastes followed hers. He loved white wine and romantic ballads, prestige dramas and liberal politics. She selected his wardrobe and he began dressing like a suave young man, not a teenage boy. When they went out to dine or shop together. she looked at her son with pride.

Her ability to enjoy her creation was limited. When they went out to restaurants, they had to act solely as mother and son -- which of course, they were -- but never as the lovers they also were. She dreamed of showing the world her passion for the handsome young man she had created -- in more ways than one.

***

She eventually decided to book a hotel room for a weekend in the nearest big city. Of course, they spent most of their time in bed together. There they could stroll hand in hand. They could kiss over a restaurant table. They could pose as cougar and cub, sophisticated older woman and her cute boy toy.

Their hotel's lounge had an 80s / 90s dance party that Saturday. It had been so long since Heather had gone dancing, especially with a handsome young man like Brian. They had so much fun together! Heather saw plenty of women her age dancing, many alone or with groups of other women. She just knew they were jealous.

Late that night, Heather dragged Brian into the ladies' room. "I want to fuck you so bad," she whispered in his ear. With a couple of soccer moms watching incredulously, she led him into a stall. She pulled down his pants and underwear and liberated his hard prick. He pushed her dress up and pulled down her panties.

They pressed against the stall wall and abruptly started fucking. The other women in the bathroom could hear their cries and moans. Brian's thick dick pushed in and out of her. She groaned louder and louder. The thrill of breaking the rules and the danger of being caught made her wetter than ever. She could tell by the intensity of his fucking that Brian was bonkers with desire, too. "Fucking give me that fucking big cock," she moaned.

At one point, Heather shouted, "Give Mama what she likes!" When they stepped out, Heather shot the gals a look of triumph. They could only stare in wonderment. Heather laughed to herself. Probably half of those women don't have sex anymore, she thought. If she could feel compassion, she would be sorry for them.

But they still had to be cautious. Heather was always looking around to see if anyone she knew might see them.

***

That Mother's Day, Heather woke up to see Brian serving her breakfast in bed. Looking around, she spotted a Mother's Day bouquet with the usual spring mix of flowers.

Brian also handed her a dozen long stemmed roses, with a card reading, "Heather, the girl of my dreams, the love of my life, the passion of my nights. Love, Brian." She thought, "What a sweetie she had raised!" Smart, too, given how he adored her.

They were soon kissing passionately. Brian worked his way down her body, worshiping every inch of her.

He then began kissing and sucking her clit. He buried his face in her crotch and swiftly went to work. How quickly he had learned!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, lick it, lick it, lick it right there," she cried out. "Don't stop, oh fuck yeah." She breathed harder and harder and her body began to tremble. She placed one hand on Brian's head and used the other to caress her tits.

After she had come, she told Brian to lie back. She then straddled his face, pushing her pussy onto him, so that he could barely breathe. She fondled her breasts as she watched her son worship her snatch.

She thrust her crotch into his face over and over, greedily taking Brian's attentions. Before long, she was coming again. When she dismounted, she realized that her juices were covering her son's face.

He looked beautiful.

Heather stroked and sucked Brian's dick a little bit. She then slid down on him. It felt so wonderful feeling her pussy accept his virile thrusts. Why had she denied herself this pleasure for so long?

She laid down on him and kissed his lips, tasting herself on him. Brian kept pushing up into her and she gripped his cock tightly. She rode him intensely, then speeding up as she came closer to yet another orgasm.

"Oh baby, I love you so much. Your mama loves you more than anything else in the world!" Heather knew this was a lie, but only technically, since her self-love didn't quite count.

"Oh Mom, I love your pussy. I love fucking you!"

She grinded on his crotch, stimulating her clit. "FUUUUUCK," she cried. She kept riding Brian until finally he shot his load in her.

As she lay next to Brian, Heather realized that the sex she was having with her son was the most intense of her life with two exceptions: the early days with Gary and when she and Gary were trying for a baby. When the two of them were making Brian.

Heather thought that it was especially wonderful that one round of fantastic sex had given rise to another.

Heather had a special Mother's Day present in mind. She explained it to Brian.

"I want you to lick my asshole, darling,"

"What?"

Gary had frequently eaten Heather's ass and she had loved it. It was hard finding other men who would do it. She thought it was time her son learned about it.

"It's very normal and common and your mother likes it a lot. I want you to prove your love to me by sticking your tongue in my butt."

Brian nodded compliantly.

She got on her hands and knees. "Show your mother how much you love her ass."

Brian began kissing his mother's magnificent rear. "Yeah, I like that, boy," Heather told him.

She spread her ass crack. "Just stick your tongue in there. Put it in my hole. Mmm...there you go."

She could feel Brian nervously run his tongue around her anus. "Yeah, yeah, fuck yeah, keep at it."

She moaned in pleasure. "Get your face in there. Eat it like my pussy."

She closed her eyes and grooved on the pleasure she had missed for so long. Feeling her son's tongue inside her ass was such a wonderfully wicked feeling. She also thought that eating ass was an important skill and Brian should acquire it.

After several minutes, she told Brian she had enough.

"I couldn't ask for a better Mother's Day." She kissed Brian on the forehead.

That afternoon, they lounged around the house in bathrobes. Brian did some schoolwork -- exams were coming up! -- but he found ways to celebrate Mother's Day. He gave her a massage and kissed and rubbed her feet.

He cooked her an early dinner of shrimp scampi and asparagus. He had turned into a terrific boyfriend.

"My son, my boyfriend," she thought with a private smile.

After dinner, they said goodbye in their customary fashion -- passionate kisses with lots of tongue, some tears, vows that they would see each other as soon as they could. Exams would be over before long and a whole, wonderful summer lay ahead.

***

Every Memorial Day weekend, Heather threw a garden party for her closest female pals -- her "Bitches." It was a term of endearment for her cattiest, most fun friends. Normally, she had Brian go out so she could have more time with them, but this year she decided that he would share hosting duties with her.

He dressed formally in a blazer and khakis, dress shirt and tie. When Juliet arrived, she gushed, "Who is this handsome young man who lives with you, Heather?" Brian blushed. Juliet threw her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

Heather rolled her eyes. Since her divorce, Juliet had gone back to her hard-partying ways, which now included hooking up with any number of attractive young men. She was wearing a low-cut dress that showed off her ample cleavage.

Heather whispered to Brian, "They're not real. Neither is that blonde hair."

Heather wanted to tell her, "Back off, bitch. He's mine!" Instead, she just reminded Juliet that Brian was her son.

The Bitches began dishing. Everyone teased Juliet -- the self-proclaimed Queen Bitch -- about her new lifestyle. She said that her job managing a chain of spas (including Heather's regular spot) gave her plenty of money, her divorce gave her freedom, so why not fuck around and have some good times?

"Is that your only source of income?" Heather asked.

Juliet laughed. "No, I still have my other one. And you would know."

Everyone knew that Juliet had sold weed on the side ever since college.

"I'm surprised you have any left over for anyone else," Heather responded.

Juliet had always gotten high on her own supply and clearly was doing so more than usual.

Brian and Heather tried to control their affection in public, but the party atmosphere loosened them up. They couldn't take their eyes off each other.

They kept their kisses to infrequent pecks on the cheek, but still pushed the limits of appropriate mother-son contact.

Heather couldn't help but boast about her creation. "Isn't he something?"

Brian spent most of his time taking care of the Bitches' many needs: filling wine glasses, serving hors d'oeuvres, the occasional shoulder rub.

When he joined the conversation, it was usually by telling the women how right they were about everything.

Adele was the greatest singer of her generation.

Hillary Clinton has been treated so unfairly by the media. (Gina Witt, the one Republican of the group, disagreed).

Hip-hop was fun to dance to, but it really wasn't "music."

Peggy Olson was the best character on "Mad Men."

The gals gushed over Brian. "I wish my son was like you, Brian," said Tanya.

"So handsome, so well-dressed, so thoughtful," agreed Gina. "I could see myself on his arm."

Juliet just nodded and grabbed Brian's firm ass. She swiftly pulled her hand away and burst out in laughter.

"Juuuuuliet!" Heather chastised her. "He's my son."

Juliet was feeling the effects of the wine. "I've known women whose husbands and boyfriends were less into them than Brian is into you. Why is he so into you? Does he get into you often?"

Heather, not usually touchy, blushed.

Juliet answered, "I wish I had a son like him. I'd never let him get away from me. Too bad I only have daughters."

Heather smiled. Juliet's daughters had been part of the "cool crowd" in high school. They had really been mean to Brian. Now here was their mother raining compliments on him. Even as she experienced a little jealousy, she also felt flattered that a woman with as much experience of men as Juliet was so impressed by her son. Perhaps her work with Brian had really paid off. Someday he would have to experience other women and Heather could see if she was as skilled a teacher as she believed she was.

Tanya Anderson, one of Heather's college roommates, burst into giggles.

She had been drinking hard during the party, enough that Heather suggested that she get an Uber home. She had built a successful dermatology practice with her husband, but it was putting a strain on her, as was raising two young kids.

Juliet teased her that she needed to get laid. Tanya looked unsettled, as if Juliet was cutting too close to the truth.

Tanya tried to curb her eating at the party, saying she had put on weight. As she drank, however, she started to chow down.

Juliet then teased her that she could sell her some good pot. Juliet could never pass up the snappy quip that made her the center of attention.

Gina told Juliet, "You're always trying to get us high."

Juliet shot back, "You should be getting high. More often, that is."

Gina blanched. Her conservative demeanor hid a thrill-seeking side that she could never reconcile with her public persona. She too, couldn't keep her eyes off Brian.

Juliet leaned towards Heather.

"You know I've always liked Brian. He was a good kid then and he's a great guy now. Any woman would be lucky to have him. as I am sure you know. I remember how I used to babysit him. I'd still love to sit on, um, for him."

To her surprise, Heather just laughed. The thought of Juliet getting to sample Brian's wares was less threatening than she thought it might have been. After all, she would not want a long term relationship with him, so his bond with Heather wouldn't be affected. Juliet had played a role in Brian's life for years, so she certainly cared about him. She certainly could teach him a lot.

"Hush now! Put those thoughts out of your mind!" Heather told herself.

After the party, Brian and Heather cleaned up together. They agreed the party had been a big success. Heather told Brian how proud she was of how he had performed as a host.

Brian said it was a pleasure, that he enjoyed making her happy, and he felt the same way about her friends.

They kissed. It was a moonless night, and their backyard was well protected. They made love under the stars. Heather stared at the constellations as her son sucked on her clit. She felt like a goddess.

***

That summer proved to be as paradisical as they had hoped.

Brian and Heather spent almost every breathing moment together. Waking up together, going to bed together, dining together, making love most nights, they couldn't have lived more like passionate lovers if they tried.

Their sex life remained very intense. Heather joked to herself that she was getting spoiled by her son's thick cock and by his ever-willing tongue. All she had to do was say the word and her son was ready to make love to her: in their bed, on the sofa, in the shower, in the kitchen. She especially enjoyed one time when he fucked her doggie style early one morning as she watched the sun rise. She came so hard that she squirted.

Brian's sexual appetite was such that even a ravenous Heather did not always have the energy for it. So instead, Brian would lie next to Heather in bed and masturbate while she watched. She loved seeing her son caress his big. thick cock. As he came close to coming, she would start with the dirty talk.

"When you jerk off, who do you think of, Brian?" "I think of you." "And who am I?" "You are my mother." "So you jerk off thinking about your own mother? About fucking your own mother?" "Yes." Brian was breathing hard and his cock was oozing precum. "Say it!" "I jerk off thinking about fucking my own mother!" His cock shot his load with great force, spraying onto the bedsheet. Heather kissed her son passionately. "I'm so proud of you, honey. You've made your mother very happy. Nothing that pleases me can ever be wrong."