A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He does, he really does. So thick. Fucking spread me wide open. My snatch is gonna take weeks to recover."

"Poor you, sweetheart." Heather giggled.

"Even got to perv out a bit. Used a butt plug on him and he seemed to like it. Put my cuffs on him and sucked his dick. Then I rode him. Next time I'll have to get him to use them on me."

"Oh Aunt Juliet, always up to something."

"Fuck yeah, I had him call me Aunt Juliet. Made it extra extra pervy."

"Imagine what it's like to have your son fucking you while he calls you Mom."

"Shiiiiit. Too bad I only have daughters."

"Imagine what they would say if they knew."

"Ha ha ha ha. Those fucking bitches could use some payback for how they treated him over the years. What the fuck is that buzzing sound?"

"What the fuck do you think it is?" Heather snorted.

"Ha, you're masturbating while I tell you about fucking your son."

"Damn right."

"You fucking pervert."

"Damn right."

"You are something else. And everybody says I'm the bad influence, Heather."

"Ha. Speaking of bad influence, I'm loving this weed. Got me stoned all weekend."

"Glad to hear. That reminds me. I'll come over tomorrow and give you that other one-third of a pound. But I'm gonna throw in a few extra ounces. Consider it a tip for the great job Brian did. Now, the other end of the deal. I can get Brian when...every five or six weeks?"

"Sounds good. Remember he's going back to college soon. And I still need to fuck him as much as I can."

"Understood."

"All right, you fucking bitch, I gotta go. Gotta check in on my wonder boy."

"He really is a fucking wonder boy. All right, fucking bitch. See you tomorrow night."

Heather lay in bed for a few more minutes, using her vibrator until she came. "Fuck, I'm such a fucking awesome mother."

She threw on a robe and walked downstairs. Brian had also changed into a robe and was eating ice cream while watching a nature documentary. "Still such a fucking nerd. My darling nerd. My beautiful nerd," Heather told herself.

She lay on the couch with her son. stroking his hair: a little mom-son time after so much time as lovers. The documentary was about the wildlife of the Grand Canyon. When they showed a segment on mountain lions, Heather could not resist.

"Do you know what is a synonym for mountain lion?"

"Puma, right?"

"Besides that."

"I dunno."

"Cougar!" Heather laughed and kissed him.

When the documentary was over, Heather noticed it was 10 PM. She told him that she was going to bed and if he wanted to join her. "Sure," he said.

After they both finished the usual bathroom rituals, they both dropped their robes and began making out in the nude.

"I'm so proud of you. Juliet says you were fantastic," whispered Heather.

"Thank you, Mom. I had a great time."

"Let's get into bed."

Heather could tell that Brian was tired, but she still wanted some action before she went to sleep.

She stroked his cock and then sucked it a little. Before long they were 69-ing. Heather felt so proud of her son, as he used his well-trained tongue to please her clit.

Her insistent sucking gave Brian a stiff boner. She slid down on his cock and began riding him intensely. Juliet had worked him so hard that weekend that even a 19 year old like Brian felt a little wiped. So Heather had to take charge. After a few minutes, she had another orgasm. She dismounted and lay next to her son. He hadn't come yet, so she gave him a handjob. She had always been Queen of the Handjobs, and nothing had changed. She kept jerking his cock and praising his performance until he shot his load.

She kissed him. "I'm so proud of you." she cooed. "You did such a good job pleasing your Aunt Juliet. You're going to see more of her. She wants you back so bad. But I want you more." She laughter. "Remember that you must always please me first. Nothing that pleases me can ever be wrong."

Brian nodded. He was exhausted and soon drifted off to sleep.

Heather stared at her sleeping son. "My son, my lover, my rentboy, my whore, my gigolo," she thought. Gigolo was about right -- she had sold Juliet not just a weekend of hot sex, but the charms of a handsome young man. "And I'm a motherfucking pimp." As far as she could tell, Brian had no idea that he was now a prostitute.

She didn't feel guilty at all.