A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They adjourned to the Wheelers' suite and quickly to the bedroom. The two couples watched each other kiss and make out, enjoying the freedom that their mutual disclosure had given them. They gradually undressed each other. Nathan was taller and buffer than Brian. Kerri was about Heather's height but without her generous tits and ass.

They lay on the opposing sides of the king-size bed. After each kissed and fondled each other, the two couples began 69ing. Kerri and Heather then mounted their sons and began riding away. They were close enough to give each other high fives again.

Even as Brian thrust up into her again and again and again, Heather looked at Kerri and thought, "Why don't more mothers do this? You've got a handsome young man in your house, why not fuck him?"

Then they changed partners, as Kerri and Heather had agreed they would. Nathan fucked her from behind. He was a good lay who fucked a little rougher than her sweet Brian.

But Heather was especially pleased to look at the other side of the bed and see how Brian was bringing Kerri to one orgasm after another with his fingers, tongue, and cock. Seeing Kerri bounce on his cock while he fondled her tits was enough to make any mother proud.

***

Heather let Laura take Brian on a short ski vacation before school started. From what he told Heather, they spent more time on the apres-ski than on the ski. But a few weeks later, Laura told Brian she was going back to Sam. The couple had a few adventures apart, but it was time. Brian cried a little -- poor Brian always cried easily -- but he understood.

When he called Heather to tell her, she consoled him but they agreed that it was going to happen someday. It was all working out as Heather had planned: Brian had gained more experience with another older woman who, as she expected, did not want a long-term relationship.

"Do you want to spend Valentine's Day with Mom?" Heather asked. Brian said he would love to. It was their first Valentine's Day as a couple. The romance was over the top -- champagne! long-stemmed roses! erotic massage! Brian made her a first-class, three-course dinner! -- and the sex was better than ever. As Heather had hoped, his experiences with Laura and Juliet had only improved his skills. And Brian had channeled his hurt feelings into an insatiable desire to please his mother.

When Brian came home for Spring Break, they celebrated their first anniversary together. Brian, of course, made the dinner. Heather picked up champagne that she chilled on ice. After dinner, they sipped the champagne together. Heather was amused that, for all the beer he surely was drinking at college, Brian was still visibly tipsy after a couple of drinks. They adjourned to the bedroom. She was pleasantly surprised to discover that Brian had covered the bed with rose petals.

"Happy Anniversary, Mom," Brian cooed.

"Happy Anniversary, Son," Heather whispered back.

Brian worshipped her body with his hands and tongue and then lay on top of her. Heather felt his thick cock sliding into her. He fucked her good and hard, ramming in out of the pussy that had made him. When he was done, he lapped up his cum from her pussy. Afterward, Brian gave her one of his patented ass-eatings.

Heather woke up the next morning to find Brian tonguing her clit. "What did I ever do to deserve a son like you?" she sighed. She was soon speaking nothing but moans.

After she had her orgasm, Brian told her not to get out of bed. Fifteen minutes later, he came back with breakfast in bed for both of them. They were both giggling as they fed each other toast and sipped mimosas together. When they were both done, they went at it again. As Brian fucked Heather doggie style to yet another orgasm, Heather thought of how wonderful the past year had been, and how she hoped for many more like it.

***

Juliet's birthday came at the end of the weekend. She had a party that Friday night with her friends and family. Afterward, she maneuvered to have her daughters stay with their gal pals, because she had rented Brian for the weekend.

That night, Brian and Juliet just had hot vanilla sex, with Brian getting her off again and again.

In the morning, they fucked again. Brian ate her ass with gusto, and then Juliet mounted his cock and pushed her asshole on top of him. Brian pushed his cock deeper and deeper. Juliet felt him filling her up, pushing on her pussy from the inside. While Brian could usually last a long time, the tightness of Juliet's horny asshole soon squeezed the cum out of him.

Juliet then told Brian to get on his hands and knees. She began lubing up his asshole, then sticking one finger inside him, then two. She slid into a butt plug with a pink jewel. Brian started to moan. Juliet thought, "Brian is going to be a real anal slut. I can tell." She thought he looked adorable.

Juliet prepared to violate Brian. She had tried this years before with her husband, but he really wasn't into it. Looking how Brian was embracing his vulnerability, she just knew he would love being pegged. She inserted her black strapless strap-on into her pussy and greased up her dildo.

Juliet pulled out the butt plug. He looked ready to be taken. She pushed herself into his asshole. Brian began to moan. Juliet began swinging her hips as the dildo opened up Brian. "Take my dick, bitch," she said with a smile.

Juliet's pussy gripped the dildo's harness. Her plunging into Brian kept rocking the small end of the strap-on within her, massaging her G-spot. She moaned with pleasure.

Juliet gripped his ass, feeling her control over Brian. She gave it a couple of slaps. Juliet really enjoyed penetrating Brian and it was obvious that he was loving it. Brian begged her, "Fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me." Her dildo was now slamming his prostate. , pushing him towards an orgasm. She loved the simulation inside her cunt and she realized she was about to come, too. They soon shared an orgasm and fell into each other's arms.

Juliet had Brian walk around naked wearing the butt plug all day. She told him it was her gift to him for his anniversary with his mother. Seeing him so cute and vulnerable made her wet just from checking him out: that cute little butt paired with that beautiful thick cock.

As always, he was a considerate and caring rentboy who had no idea he was being rented. He made another one of his delicious dinners: shrimp risotto with broccoli.

That night, they bounded back into bed and Brian gave her a good hard fucking paired with relentless cunnilingus. In the morning, he gave her breakfast in bed, followed by making her his breakfast. After he had fucked her reverse cowgirl style, Juliet realized that she had forgotten how many times she had come.

***

That Sunday evening, after Brian had gone back to college, Juliet dropped by Heather's place for after-dinner cocktails and a little weed.

"How was it?" Heather asked.

"Fucking wonderful, girl. You have really taught that boy well."

"I think you have helped him sharpen his skills."

"Well, those skills are really fucking awesome. I lost track of how many times I came."

"You fucked his ass like you told me you would?" asked Heather.

"Fuck yeah. It was great, you should have heard him moan. You should try it."

"I will."

When Juliet told her he had given Brian a butt plug, Heather just giggled.

Juliet gave Heather a quarter-pound bag of her best weed.

"Consider this a tip for a great weekend."

Heather smiled.

"You are a fucking awesome pimp. You're pimping out your son without his knowing it! That's a fucking awesome pimp game."

Heather laughed and thanked Juliet.

She didn't feel guilty at all.

12