A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son Ch. 04

Story Info
A mom encourages others to enjoy her son's talents.
10.9k words
4.23
37.2k
56

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 of "A Loving Mom Should Seduce Her Son"

Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter, unfortunately we all have demands on our time in the "real world."

This is the freakiest chapter so far, so if you don't like MMF scenes, vaginal fisting, and pegging, don't read any further!

I want to thank nikki_2021 for writing "The Cunning Linguist," which was an inspiration for some of this story.

Heather Manning sat in front of her laptop. She was thinking about her son Brian, whom she had seduced more than a year before, and who was about to come home for the summer.

She felt proud of how Brian was advancing. She decided to create an Excel sheet about her expectations and their fulfillment.

One column was marked "Sexual Skills." Fucking, check. Pussy eating, check. Ass eating, check. Heather felt proud of her handiwork.

The next column was "Appearance." Fitness, check.

"Manners."

Then there was "Experience." Her best friend Juliet, check. His college professor Laura, check. Should there be more?

Feeling devilish, Heather concluded with a column marked "Return on Investment." Orgasms, plenty. Self-esteem, boosted. Weed, excellent and abundant.

***

On a Friday evening in May, Heather heard a car pull up into her driveway. She knew it was her son Brian. He still came home every few weekends so they could spend time in bed together. But he had been busy with exams so it had been a while. They embraced and kissed for what seemed like an eternity. Heather thought that as Brian got older, he was looking more and more like her late husband Gary.

"So good to see you, Mom." Brian gasped.

"So nice to have you home again," Heather answered.

After dinner, they raced upstairs to the bedroom. "I have so much fun planned for us!" Heather said with a laugh.

That evening, they mostly just fucked like bunnies. Heather had something more elaborate planned for Saturday.

They woke up in each other's arms in the morning. She kissed her son and stroked his face. "He's really coming into his own," Heather thought. They quickly moved on to caressing each other's bodies. Brian fingered his mother's cunt. Heather stroked her son's cock. They sucked each other's nipples.

Heather stood up and opened her nightstand. "Have I got a surprise for you." "Aunt Juliet told me that you really like in the butt. Do you want your mother to fuck you in the ass?" Juliet had played such a role in his upbringing that they often called her "Aunt."

Brian nodded.

"Say it. Ask me."

"Fuck me in the ass, Mom."

"Say please. Make me think you believe it."

"Please fuck me in the ass, Mommy. Please, please, please."

"Now that's more like it."

Heather took out a butt plug with a purple jewel, lubed it up, and slid it into her son's waiting ass. She kissed him and pushed her hand on top of the plug.

"Doesn't that feel good, baby?"

"Yes, Mommy."

A few minutes later, Heather pulled out a bright red dildo, lubed it up, and slid it on.

She pulled our the butt plug.. She felt a sense of power different from anything she had ever experienced.

Brian lay on his back and spread his legs. He looked so cute and adorable and vulnerable. Heather grabbed his legs and gently slid her dildo into his asshole. He jerked to attention. He let her into him. Brian was now experienced enough to know not to fight it.

She felt the small end of the dildo work the inside of her cunt.

Heather got into a rhythm pounding her son's beautiful ass. She leaned over and kissed him. It was definitely a new experience for her. She loved hearing her son moan and watching his body twitch and tremble. She also loved knowing that she was the one who was doing it to him.

"Do you like Mommy fucking your ass?"

"Yes, I do, Mommy."

They kissed again. She realized that she was banging his prostate so well that Brian was leaking precum.

"Are you Mama's little butt slut?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm Mama's little butt slut."

"Good boy."

The small end of the dildo kept stimulating her pussy, getting her more and more excited. "Oh, fuck," she yelled. Brian was moaning and whimpering. Finally, she felt him shudder and heard him breathe fast and deeply. They were bonded by intense pleasure but there was more to come.

When it was over, Heather was a little winded and she was very wet. It was her turn to come. Brian looked completely wiped from the intensity of his orgasm. But Mama has her needs. She removed the dildo and mounted her son's willing face. She rubbed her wet pussy on him and felt his now-expert tongue on her clit. She ground on him, soaking him with her juices.

Heather began moaning as she felt her boobs. Sometimes she could tell Brian was struggling to breathe, which secretly turned her on more. She was not a small woman and she could tell that her weight was pressing down on him so he could barely move -- except to worship her pussy.

Heather kept thrusting her pussy onto Brian's face Looking down, she could see his face under her firebush. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He really knew how to get her off now. She trembled over and over and took one hand and pushed Brian into her crotch. She flooded him with liquid as she felt herself come. He briefly pulled away to catch his breath. Seeing his face covered in her nectar only accented her joy at making her son into an instrument of her pleasure. What a perfect, beautiful boy he was.

She turned around and pushed her asshole in his face. "Mommy's asshole is your dessert." She felt his hands spread her huge cheeks and stick his tongue into her waiting bunghole. "Fuck, that feels good," she moaned. She felt relaxed after the intense experience she had just had. "Mmmmmm....show that asshole how much you love it."

After her asshole had a good tongue-lashing, sbe told him to worship her butt. As she felt his kisses and licks covering her huge asscheeks, she laughed inside. Lots of sons kissed their mothers' asses when they needed something. But not many did so literally.

She could tell that he was rock-hard and she was ready to ride. She straddled him and slid on his cock. Brian thrust up into her over and over again, each pounding seemingly harder than the last. She swiveled her hips repeatedly. Heather swore she felt him working her G-spot. She squeezed her cunt tight, trying to milk every drop of cum out of him. He reached up and fondled her boobs. She felt his thick cock stretching her out. Within a few minutes, her steady moaning gave way to some high-pitched wailing, as she enjoyed her second orgasm of the morning.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried out. "Fuck me, my son. My lovely, handsome, horny son. Fuck!" Part of her still loved perving out on the fact that she was having sex with her son -- the boy she had made.

.As she rode Brian, Heather felt that it was all worth it. Brian was now a lover at Gary's level. After he finally shot his load inside her, Brian lay next to her, exhausted. "It's good to be home," he said., "I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, my beautiful son."

Heather thought, "I'm so lucky to have such a gorgeous young man lying beside me."

***

Over Memorial Day weekend, Heather held one of her backyard parties for the Bitches. It was a gorgeous summer day and the sun shone well past eight. Brian and Heather worked together to put together a marvelous spread of salads and hors d'oeuvres. Of course, there were many bottles of wine -- red, white, rose, whatever the girls wanted.

Heather made sure that Brian was nicely turned out for the occasion. His hair was freshly cut and neatly groomed. He was wearing a beige linen summer suit and a white dress shirt open at the collar. He greeted each Bitch with a kiss on the cheek and a long-stemmed rose. Juliet later told Heather she had to control herself from sticking her tongue down his throat.

Brian strolled around the party, making sure every glass was filled. He mostly kept quiet and when he spoke, he expressed uncontroversial opinions. Yes, he enjoyed Pumpkin Spice season at Starbucks. Yes, Meryl Streep was a great actress and wasn't it amazing how many accents she could do? Yes, the Beatles recorded a lot of great songs.

The girls had a terrific time and as the bottles were drained (and gummies passed around), the conversation got franker and looser. Heather and Juliet giggled about the young men they had banged -- though they were careful not to mention the one who they liked the best.

But not everyone was so happy. After having enough wine that Heather whispered to Brian to cut her off, Tanya Anderson mentioned how she and her husband hadn't had sex for two years. She had put on weight since her kids were born and she felt gross and unappealing. She said her husband Zack had tried to get her interested again but she just couldn't believe him when he said he desired her.

"I just feel like a beached whale. Who could want someone like me?

Juliet tried to cheer her up. Brian chimed in. "You're such a beautiful woman. Any man would be lucky to have you."

Tanya sniffled. "It would be nice to think so."

Brian sat next to her. Tanya briefly lay her head on his shoulder.

Gina Witt was also really hitting the sauce hard. She began ranting about her husband Russell, pastor of the Mountian Mission Church.

"Never get married to a fucking preacher. They call you a goddamned Jezebel if you enjoy sex."

She said that she was grateful to Russell for helping her kick the various addictions that had plagued her twenties. She still believed that Jesus was her friend but was she increasingly fed up with organized religion.

Russell would go on and on about how the husband was the head of the household, when it was obvious that she was the one who was suited for the leadership role. After all, her real estate business brought in the bulk of her family's income.

Her two daughters Lauren and Emma had managed to escape to college and to independent lives afterward, but Gina worried about the effect that Russell's combination of chauvinism and guilt had on her son Nicholas. "I don't want him to grow up to be fucked up like his dad. I want to love and respect women. I want him to see sex as a normal part of life."

Brian brought out a tray of cupcakes. The Bitches, now in their cups, gave him an ovation. A very tipsy Tanya felt up Brian's right little butt, blushed, and then burst out laughing. Brian smiled.

"What a terrific son you have. You did such a fine job raising him. What's your secret?" Gina asked Heather.

Heather shot Juliet a dirty look. "Quality time! And never being afraid to express our love for each other." Juliet could barely suppress her giggles.

Heather stood up. She had consumed more wine than she realized, so she was a little unsteady on her feet. She gave Brian a big hug and a kiss on the lips. "What did I ever do to deserve a wonderful son like you? So sweet, so smart, so handsome."

Brian blushed and smiled. "It's all because I have such a great mother!"

Juliet cried, "Awwwww" and applauded him. She shot him an expectant look.

"My Aunt Juliet did a terrific job, too."

"Damned right," Juliet responded with a chuckle. She then gave Brian's butt a pla.yful swat. He laughed.

***'

Heather and Brian had another idyllic summer together. She found it to be such a joy to wake up together every morning, to make love before getting ready for work, to come home and have dinner together, to drift off to sleep in each other's arms. She pegged her son a few more times and found it to be a refreshing addition to their intimate life. She was also pleased that his sessions with Aunt Juliet were continually improving his technique at pleasing her.

Her decision to seduce her son had enriched her life deeply. Their affair had ripened into a warm, loving, erotic relationship. It was such naughty fun to watch her son walk around naked, his generous cock swinging. "I made that!" she thought. "Me and Gary."

Brian worked again at Heather's business. He was now her right-hand man. The women in the office cooed over him: such a handsome gentleman, so well-groomed, so well-dressed. But they knew not to pay too much attention to him or to ask questions about his relationship with his mother. No one wanted to experience the fate of Melissa LeMay, who had her career crushed, when she seemed overly inquisitive about the unusual closeness between Heather and her son.

But after hours, Brian and Heather had lots of fun. They would take turns in her chair, being pleased by the others. They would make love on her desk. Mother and son loved experiencing their forbidden relationship amid the accouterments of their business life.

***

A week after the party, Juliet dropped by Heather's house with some of her killer weed. As they slowly got baked, Juliet vented about her daughter Angela. She had just gotten fired from her summer job for showing up late and wasted one too many times. "Dammit, I wish she could be more like Brian."

"I thought you didn't swing that way," Heather chortled.

Juliet just laughed. "So how's the mother-son quality time?"

Heather grinned in self-satisfaction. "Better than ever! I can't believe how good he has gotten. Seriously, too bad I can't marry him."

"So have I been a good influence on him?"

"A terrific influence. You're freakier than I am, which is a good experience for him."

"Laura was good for him, too?"

"Definitely. I want him to learn from other women. Not girls."

Juliet smiled. "Would you be open to his being with more women? She wouldn't know what you are up to with him."

"With the right woman, yeah. Would have to be someone we like and trust. And we would have to work out the payment."

"She could give me cash. I could give you our customary form of payment. She would deal only with me so she wouldn't know about your little arrangement."

Heather nodded. "Did you have someone in mind?"

"I think Tanya should be our first target."

"She definitely needs it. And she's got the money."

"She and her husband still love each other, I think. She just doesn't get laid anymore. I'm pretty sure Zack wonders what happened and goes off and jerks it. I'm sure she would enjoy it. And we all like Tanya, this would be a nice favor for her."

"Do you think she would pay?" Heather asked.

"I think so, if I talk her into it."

"Split half-and-half?."

"Sure."

***

Juliet invited Tanya over for lunch the next Saturday. They sat on her porch eating cobb salads and sipping white wine.

After Tanya had finished her first glass, Juliet began probing about her marriage. Tanya and Zack still loved each other. Their sex life used to be great. But when the kids came along, they just didn't seem to have the time. And then Tanya started to gain weight. Now she felt disgusted whenever she looked in the mirror. Zack had tried to initiate sex a few times, but she always turned him down.

"I'm sorry, Tanya. I think you're very pretty."

"I know....."

"What's the problem?"

"I just feel like no one would want me."

"What would you do if someone made you feel hot? Desirable? Sexy?"

"I'd feel a lot better."

"Did you like having sex with Zack when you first got together?"

"Very much!"

"Did you like having sex with other men before Zack?"

"Oh yeah!"

"So you like sex?"

"Of course. I just feel just so un-sexy now."

"Well, I have a solution for you."

Juliet explained that she knew an attractive young man who would be willing to sleep with her. She said that she had sex with him and he was very good at it. She was sure that he knew how to build up Tanya's self-confidence. It would be totally discreet.

"I'm not a cheater," Tanya said.

"It's not cheating if you're not having sex with your husband. How long has it been?"

"Two years (sigh). Longer than that if you're talking about sex on the regular."

"Would it be worth it to revive that part of your life? This boy would know that he was there to help build back your sex life with your husband."

"Sounds like a good investment, I guess."

"Yes, it would be. How about this -- first session would be free, later sessions -- let's say, $100 each. I know you and Zack have a thriving practice, you can afford it. Isn't it worth it to save your marriage? It sounds harsh, but you know that sooner or later, Zack is going to look elsewhere."

"Yeah, I know."

"Think of it as a little 'me time.' I know that you see Mario from time to time, so you clearly have no problem with paying for it."

"That's true. What's he like?"

"Dark blond hair. Maybe 5'10", 5'11". Really great cock. He's a college boy. so he's pretty and always up for it. Really fucking great in bed. He's a sweetie, too. Raised right. Well turned out. You'll have a great time."

"Is this someone I know?"

Juliet looked a little amused. "Yes, yes, he is.".

"Who are you talking about?"

"Brian Manning."

"What? Does his mother know?"

"Let's just say she has no objection."

"I was his babysitter!"

"Well, then you can be proud of how he's grown up!"

"True...."

***

Juliet and Heather sat down Brian in the living room of the Manning house. They smiled at him. Unusually for her, Heather seemed a little nervous, so Juliet took the lead.

"Brian, we've been talking. I know you know how much I enjoy our special times together. And of course, your mother loves them, too."

Brian chimed in. "I love them, too! I love both of you. And it's so much fun having sex with you, Mom and you, too, Aunt​ Juliet."

Heather looked a little more relaxed. "I'm so happy that you enjoy having sex with us. I know that you like my friends. Would you be interested in....showing one of them the same good time you gave us?"

Brian looked quizzical. "What do you mean?"

Juliet rolled her eyes. "What we are talking about is that we were wondering if you want to fuck one of our friends."

Brian nodded. "Oh I see....who are you talking about?

Juliet looked him in the eye. "Would you like to fuck Tanya Anderson?" She wondered if Brian might decide that Tanya was too fat for him.

"Sure! I love Tanya. And I can tell she needs it. She needs someone to make her feel good about herself."

Heather looked thrilled. "That's great! I know you're going to be sooooo good."

Juliet explained, "I'll set it all up. She won't know about your relationship with your mother. You'll meet her in a hotel in another town. I want you to make her feel better about herself. Tell her how beautiful she is. Worship every inch of her. Do you understand?"

Brian nodded.

"If she likes it, you'll see her again."

"Oh, sure," he responded.

Heather said, "All right, we have a deal!"

***

Brian drove for about half an hour to the town of Beaver Garden. Around 8 PM, he strolled into the lobby of the local Holly Inn, a mid-range business hotel just off Exit 18A of Interstate 127.

Juliet had texted him Tanya's room number. He was wearing a light gray suit with a blue dress suit and a tie Heather had picked out. She had sent him off with a big kiss, whispering "Have a good time, honey! Make Mama proud." Heather found it hilarious that she was prostituting her son while acting like she was watching him go off to a job interview. Which, in a way, he was.

He walked confidently through the hotel lobby, making sure not to make eye contact with anyone who might wonder why he was there. He pressed the up button on the elevator and hopped in.

Tanya waited in Room 344. She was nervous but excited. "I can't believe I'm doing this. And with Brian, who I watched grow up! So naughty, so unlike me," she thought. Tanya realized that she was breathing more heavily than usual.

She was active in her professional association, so it was not hard to make up a reason to give Zack for needing to be away for the night. She drove alone to the hotel, checked in, and hid in her room after that. Even though she knew it was unlikely anyone would see her at the Holly Inn, she didn't want to take the risk. She sat on the edge of her bed in her blouse and jeans.