All Comments on 'A Loving Wife Dies: Painful Truths'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments (Page 2)
lokiloslokilosabout 11 years ago
5 stars!

For some reason, the site won't let me vote on this story, so I'll but my vote here.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I like the story but I still don't get why he or anyone would blame the freaking Priest

First the wife is a whore plain and simple and she will burn in hell like the whore she is. The kids are just as fucking bad. They knew the truth and didn't tell the dad because mom told the not to discuss it. How many times have 4 kids listen to their mom's and not opened their mouth's to some one. Then the husband is a fucking idiot. The priest was trying to save the whore's soul. Don't blame him because your wife was a whore. What funeral, he should have buried the whore in a grave yard for pets. 5***** just because Ohio wrote a story were the whore got spit in their face.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
My version on SOL

I published my version on SOL (storiesonline.net) on H2Owader's original story. My version is an optimistic revenge version.......I am sorry, but I am looking for editor, but nobody wants to help me so my story is difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why pay for her funeral she broke the marriage contract they werent married

i understand stoning adulterers now

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
I hope the editors will be generouse to me.

I mended a little my version to the stories of H2Owader and Ohio on SOL (storiesonline.net) and I try to publish here on LW hub in Lit.

I hope the editors will be generouse to me.

I am sorry for my mistakes, because I have not editor.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Again

The editors refused my first version of my story (Loving Wife Dies: Bora Bora) version, for using website addresses in it. I cut out the web addresses and I sent my story mending the text by my helper. I hope the minders will accept my story...........

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
sweet ohio

You can't burn her but at least you can burn the mother rapers she whored herself to.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
and then?

so? kind of short

BillloisBillloisalmost 11 years ago
Ending?

H20wader's ending was better. So there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked your version better. I would have pissed on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Liked It

Much better if the object of your hatred knows about it. I would have pissed on her, too, but while she was concious in her hospital bed.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

A clever and thoughtful twist. Five stars. Yet another Ohio story I apparently overlooked. Well, I will look upon it as a Christmas gift.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
Justice

A much better closure than the original. The wife essentially bragged about what she did. She figures she is beyond earthly justice and wants forgiveness to get justice in eternity. What God decides to do is up to God but her husband is well entitled to deny her any forgiveness. He really can't do much to a dying woman but he very nicely tore down her reputation at the funeral. He should have had "Whore" put on her tombstone.

GizmorGizmorabout 10 years ago
Truths

What happened to Max And Rachael? Thanks.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for writing.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
No Justice

He is still fucked, his genetic legacy has been denied. All because of a slut. On the other hand, he never had a clue and no one ever mentioned anything to him so perhaps he didn't deserve to reproduce.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
i agree

no justice,,,,,

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
No forgiveness...

How could she going to see God if he forgive her? Her sins could never been forgiven...

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
PAYBACK REVENGE ON THE DEAD

no grave twisters here, TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Wake Up!

"But she ... she said that you knew all about it ... she told us ... we shouldn't discuss it with you!"

If he knew all about it, why shouldn't you discuss it with him? Kids obviously got their brains from their slut mother.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Much Better!

MUCH better than the original!

How in the world ANYONE thought that he would be okay with her cheating with his own brother is beyond me.

And allowing his parents to go to their graves believing that their son was a willing cuckold is exceedingly cruel, though I wonder how his parents, or at least his father wouldn't question him about it.

And as he said, the hubris of the priest to not allow him his blissful ignorance is hateful. It's one reason why I don't believe in organized religion.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Chagrined

Are you for real?

He is cuckolded for years, forced to raise other men's children, is held up to ridicule as everyone is told that he was a willing cuckold.

THEN, when there is nothing that he can do about it, instead of leaving him in his blissful ignorance she unload this pile of shit on his head, and he is supposed to be forgiving?

I don't believe in the Biblical god, but if he exists, there is no way he wouldn't forgive this husband after all he's been through.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@DoctorWyldcard

I agree with you, I would have liked a scene with the children confronting the mother and tell her how disgusted they were with her, and walk out and leave her to die all alone.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 10 years ago
Obviously this story stirred up a lot of emotions...

...and that is what essentially makes a good story.

@ Chargrined:

Do I understand you the right way?!? You claim he should "forgive" her in order to be forgiven himself? And what "biblical God" are you refering to? The god who established sin in paradise, who killed thousand of children to prove his strength to pharao? The same god who let things happen although he knew about them in advance? Who sacrified his own son because he seemes unable to create man without sin? That "God" has killed more people that Nero, Moussolini and Hitler.

And what about that stupid good-for-nothing priest? No knowledge, just "belief" and still he throws his advice among those who suffer - with the effect of multiplying their pain, nothing else. Who could be stupid enough to assume that Max could forgive her? No human being could forgive diabolical, well-planned deeds as these. Let the priest do what they can do best - let them go fuck a few kids or stow away billions of dollars while millions die of hunger.

By the way: Was there anyone he named who did not deserve his own live being destroyed? They brought it upon themselves..their punishment for destroying 45 years of a human life without concern whatsoever was too mild.

Fantastically told...I loved it. 5*

Thank you.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WILL THERE EVER BE ALL THE TIME NEEDED

for payback, revenge and retribution and why didn't she tell her hubby. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I wonder how many times this has happened in real life?

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Wow. Cooll

So many people read my cuckold stories and write vile comments.

I love your approach. An even more disturbing ending to an already disturbing tale. Great story. Well told.

Wow.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Liked it

This ending is far better than the original, including the, hopefully, shaming of the priest & the 12 cheating men. Well done. 4 ****

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Should have pissed in the coffin.

I mean, she pissed all over him for 45 years and then shit on him at the last. As a father who knows his children I would question someone telling me that one of my sons would put up with something like she told his parents. As for the kids, they had to have had the same amount of respect for him that his loving wife did to believe shit like that.

Good recovery by this writer. I couldn't stomach an ending going in any other direction, unless it was putting the brother in the hospital and running over several of the other men. Now the priest, I think that he would need some special attention. First thing, take away his nuts so he wouldn't need to molest the alter boys near as much and then expose him for the arrogant ass that he was.

Again, as always, very well written. You do good work, even on the stories that I don't like, which are few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
alternate ending

A fantastic ending much much better than the original, why should she get away Scott free with her faithfulness for the whole if their married life. This way she doesn't get the forgiveness she craves and dies knowing her husband hates her, the community also get to know what she was really like plus the wives of those she tucked over the year's.

Well done

:-)

-

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
Yes this happens

After 46 years of mariage I over heard my wife talking with one of her sisters and her daughter and two of her daughters and their daughters. I had been sick and she brought in my pills,I say two that I had not seen before and i not take them. I could her hem talking in the next room. They kept asking if they ould go some where t talk as I should have still been in the hospital but had got home the ay before. My wife said to wat a little while as she had gien me a heavy duty sleeping pill. She then ame in to check on me so I acted like I was asleep. She wint back into other room and said they could talk. The first quetion that one of my grandaughters asked was why was I the only person that was not having sex with the rest of the family.

My wife said that when we were first married she wnted to have a child very bad as she had been having sex with her dad for many years and was ready, she would normaly go over and have sex with her dad every day then come home to me and we would go at it some more, one morning I was going to hae to work late tht night so I did not go to work until noon so we had sex that morning. After I went to work she went to see her dad and when he took of her pantys off he saw my cum on them and then he rubbed her slit and she was dripping cum, Her ad told her to get dressed and go home as he does not accept sloppy seconds. She said see was sorry and that she would never have sex with me. A day or two later she was balk talking to both her mom and dad, and they said she would need to have sex with me if she wanted children as I had a good job to support her. She went to her OBGYN and was cheacked to make sure she could have children, they said for me to come in to be teatd as I had mumps when I was 13. When they tested me she found I was unable to have any children but she told me that I had a lo sperm count and the doctor said to build up sperm and to only have sex one a month. She said that worked out good for her as when she would have sex with me she would see the look tht her dad had when he pulled down hr pantys down and saw my cum in them, she felt that see had cheated on her dad. Never a thought about her cheating on me. She went on to have 3 girle by her dad and a son by my dad but she woul not tell any one who was the father of she first son her first born. She had problems with her lst child and was unable to have any more children so that was the end of her having any se with me. But the funny thing is she always ats so high and mighty condeming anyone having cheated on their spouce, and she has and still keeps saying that I am cheating on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked the story, not as much as sub-hubbie. We already know he's rasing someone elses kids and loving it

YOU SICK FREAK, but my problem is why hate on the priest. A man of any religion would have told the whore the same thing. Ohio, no offence but it seems you want the husband to be a willing cuckold. You down play how the husband feels and in the same story you vividly describe how the whore feels. Maybe you are nothing but an old willing cuckold like many of the commenters say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good new ending

Congrats. Well written as usual. Four out of five. I liked the scene with the wife, even tho I am not usually a BTB fan. But I question the logic of speaking to the congregation rather than dealing with the other men and the priest privately. Speaking to the congregation reveals to all that he has been cuckolded. I would have liked to have seen Max debate the ups and downs of that decision. Lastly I far prefer this ending to the original. I didn't really understand the point of H2Owader's brief story. It just didn't explore the situation it set up.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
"A man of any religion would have told the whore to do the same thing."

Simply untrue.

"she would go to hell without his forgiveness"

Again simply untrue. Roman church does not teach that at all. Most churches do not.

Too many in the clergy and former clergy are too quick to offer advice and instruction without counting the cost of their guidance.

I think that he did the right thing and as more names are discovered, those adulterers should be outed as well.

We all need to forgive but forgiveness does not mean turn a blind eye, at least in my opinion.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Sad Story Anyway You Look at It!

The original story gave no closure with its ending. In this one ,wasn't the dying wife's confession to the priest enough? Did he have to insist that it be written down and given to the husband?(Which would probably been after the wife's death,so the part with him blasting his wife about it wouldn't have happened) And with all those people knowing about her cheating,not one of them thought to mention it to the husband prior to that letter? (To rub it in,gossip,give sympathy,whatever.) ~ The best ending would have been for the husband to never know,but then,there goes the story.

PabloneyPabloneyabout 9 years ago
Take that, Bitch!!

...and when he dies the instructions are that he be buried on his stomach, so the rest of those people can kiss his ass.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 9 years ago
Justice delivered.....

......as it should be in this instance. Powerful hard hitting and appropriate. Well written by this marvelous author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHY???

Why destroy her husband was it so she could keep on doing what she had been doing. The holy person should have his balls cut off with a spoon why would you convince someone to complely admit these acts and think that you were doing Gods work. Possibly there is a follow up story somewhere.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better but Brutal

I do not have a lot to say except how could on person treat another this way that she claimed to love can you answer that for me? Some of these L W stories are pretty good but now what happens at the funeral,when he sues the men that fathered the children he thought was his that he worked so hard to provide for.

I do not think this story is finished by any means So I am asking you to write more the revenge he gets on the other men the funeral he did not go to. So how about a sequil.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New ending

A much better ending than the original.

Hope goes back at night and pisses on her grave.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Much Better Than The Original!

“I was so glad you were my husband.” – No, NOT her husband, her cuckold!

Even assuming that they were all so naïve as to believe that HE accepted his cuckoldry, how could THEY accept her having a child fathered by her brother-in-law?

As I believe others have said, I find it hard to believe that his FATHER wouldn’t have questioned him about his “decision”, and IF, as she claims, that she “loved” him so much, then why in the fucking world would she humiliate him by telling their entire families that he was a willing cuckold?

@Anonymous 07/12/15, unfortunately, children born into a marriage a presumed to be the husband’s, and while I’m sure laws vary state-to-state, this long after the birth I don’t believe he has much, if any, recourse re child support.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
laws on paternity

The longest time any US state allows to challenge paternity is two years from birth.

It does not matter when the reputed father becomes aware of the existence of the child, the clock starts at birth.

Or aware that the child may not be his.

The laws are a holdover from the Middle Ages, the old English common law.

About a thousand years before DNA testing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

In order to be forgiven you have to be remorseful. You have to own up to your mistakes to everyone involved. She did nothing. All she worried about during her life was her scabby pussy and getting the itch scratched and lying to everyone concerned. It would be interesting to read about her last days after everyone became aware of the type of person she really was, a low-life cheating worthless less than a human disgusting cunt. How did her children react? Yes, her children, not the man who was deceived into thinking he was a father married to a faithful woman.

Lucky for me this is fiction because I would find her grave and defecate on it if it was a true story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

after the first read, I pretty much went along with what has been written already, but this time I had another thought. what if, he couldn't have kids, but didn't know it, or refused to believe he couldn't. they were in love for 45 years for heavens sake, at least according to the story. I know what she did was wrong, that goes without question, but that doesn't mean, she knew what she did was wrong. she gave him the kids he wanted. the ends do not justify the means. it's just a thought I'd throw out there.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
@2nd read

Only a sick vile misandrist could think that the wife's actions were justified.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
the truth shall set you free!

is it better to have a lived with & loved a loving wife, than learn the truth or never had loved but also no suffering of such extent?

my point, there exists a hidden emotional reason why men cheat more, from this story itself its 21:1 one woman With 21 men, i guess they feel they would rather cheat so that their spouses affairs may not hurt them. what do you feel?

enjayemenjayemover 8 years ago
Okay

You nailed it!

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
tootight

possibly the dumbest comment i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
okay

but it has to deal with the original story's absurd premise: how is it possible that ALL knows but him? for 45 years? and they all think he is ok with it? nobody EVER ask him a thing? TOO DUMB. really.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
Lived like a whore and died like a whore

the only thing the pastor did wrong was he didn't pour holy water on the whore and burn her at the stake.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

still a good story. never read the original. I'd like to play devils advocate here a little. Not being given any information on how their lives were, or what their medical conditions were when they were married, or even what their frame of mind was, I can see the overwhelming evidence against her, and understand most of the comments. could I as a guy father a child, let alone 4 of them to someone else, and not be there, let alone not care. then live with someone else my whole life. Does it happen, I'm sure it does, but not in my world, that I know of. There is so much that is unsaid, that as bad as it seems, there has to be a logical explanation to the whole thing.

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
hello

what a pain what a pain man can't live or dead so great work on words

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I question those who while they MAY believe that HE accepted her cheating and foisting other men's children off on him, how they can accept her sleeping with his BROTHER, how his FATHER could have accepted it without questioning it, and how the children, who apparently DID love him as a "father", could not talk to him about it

joln321joln321about 8 years ago

She confessed to the Priest, That is a confession between her and God with the Priest as an intermediary. As this is a story, I would expect an epilogue that the Priest was kicked out of the Church followed by a whole bunch of divorces. I knew of a cul-de-sac and read it in the newspaper of where at least 8 houses the parents were all involved in a swingers club. They all got busted by the Police one night at the local High School's swimming pool in various compromising positions when a patrol car noticed all the cars parked near a side entrance, he went in and called for a paddy wagon. One or more of them were teachers. during the next year there was a bunch of divorces and the children of those families had no idea as to who their fathers really were. Imagine, friends and or acquaintences were actually brothers or sisters, etc. . depending on DNA results. It left a horrible mess of who was who.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re:Telling Him

Let me see if I have this right - Don't talk to him about this, because he will be humiliated, BUT I will humiliate him by telling you all about it?!

If she wants to spare him humiliation, shouldn't she be keeping it secret?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ sbrooks103 04/20/16

re:

If she wants to spare him humiliation, shouldn't she be keeping it secret?

Keeping it a secret?

That many people keeping a secret for that long?

He was oblivious to all the smirking?

As the saying goes "Three people can keep a secret, as long as two of them are dead"

The whole premise of the story is that it is an openly known secret.

?????

That's like warm ice, or dry water.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

it is a good story, just by looking at the comments. People do things for a reason, maybe not all good reasons, but do them anyway. What the story left out, was that reason. there seems to be a purpose in that. Everyone is quick to judge other people and paint the worst picture possible. The fact that the reason was never stated, leaves an open book to any reader, and the comments reflect that.

I will not say that their thoughts are wrong, but rather hasty. Putting myself in the hubbies position, I probably would have reacted the same way, although I hope I wouldn't. There had to be a reason. A mistake happens, I understand that, but a continuance of that mistake, is something else. I believe that she loved her husband, or she wouldn't have stayed with him as long as she did. She was obviously attractive enough to get other men. A whore, Slut, I don't think so.

If this story was a true to life story, then a person could check and maybe find out what the problem was, but as it is, all we are left with is the few facts she wrote down.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Much better than the original ending. Too bad she didn't live longer

so he could make her suffer more for her sins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow this guy is pathetic.

Reality check. No priest would require a letter. He might suggest a confession, but it is not required. Nor would a priest tell the husband that her salvation was dependent on his forgiving her - IT IS NOT. If Martha confessed her sins to God and was forgiven through Christ Jesus, and with a truly repentant heart asked for forgiveness, her salvation is secure. She will be in heaven for eternity.

Salvation is not a reward for good behavior, or something you win by good works, it is a GIFT freely given to those who seek it. Regardless of their SIN, frequency or severity not withstanding. She is the point of the prostitute story of forgiveness. He who has not sinned.

Max is the one most in danger of hell fire and ALWAYS has been. Martha desired and asked for forgiveness through repentance. She WILL receive it. Unless Max does forgive, he will not. He desecrated the church with his anger and hate, he deliberately caused pain through his actions, he has an unforgiving and unyielding self-righteous heart. Unless he seeks the same forgiveness Martha did, he will fall under the same condemnation he would place on her, one that she has already escaped. None of it through her actions, all through his own.

Never forget, we are not responsible for what happens to us, but we are responsible for how we react to it. Forgiveness and love, or anger and revenge. One way leads to Heaven the other to Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tell him you are not a virigin

That is what the priest told her to tell Max and only that. Here is your reason. Maybe there in fact for sure problem that she had if a chemical imbalance she could have possibly seen a M.D. for help if mental problems a shrink. I don't go along with this Catholic thinking that how serious the crime ask the Priest for a confession she gets Lt and goes out whoring possibly the next day now that is a total load of crap. Max and his lawyers should have a field day with this. Charged should be brought against all involved make the men pay for having to raise there children make them pay big Ruin them any and every way you can,destroy there families there reputations Cut There Balls Off At there Knees. Now everyone knows how the Catholic Church hated Negative publicity. Go after the Church put the pressure on and keep it on sooner or later they will pay BIG. TIME to shut you up. If I offended anyone with my thoughts and what I would do all I can say is Tough. Shit.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Comments

@Tw0Cr0ws:

My point wasn't so much about keeping it a secret, I agree with you that there were too many people "in the know" for it to be a REAL secret.

My point was that if the reason for nobody to talk to him about it was to spare him humiliation, then why humiliate him by telling everyone he holds dear?

Actually,my biggest bitch is with his parents, particularly his father! If my daughter-in-law told me that she had not only cheated on my son, but fathered multiple children by other men, I wouldn't give a shit what she said about not "humiliating" him by not talking about it, AFTER reaming her a new asshole, I would call my son in and ask him how he could be such a wussy as to go along with such a thing. I would then expect and encourage him to kick his wife's ass! And if I found out my OTHER son was one of the men, I would dis-own him!

I think I said it earlier, but I agree with KarenE's comment that there should have been a scene with at LEAST Rachel, if not all the children, told their mother how disgusted they were with her,and walk out and leave her to die alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4* Nice short ending...

To an outrageously outlandish story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
loved the story

Before there was DNA testing, the only way to tell if the wife cheated, was maybe blood type, or a different color showed up, or the wife told hubby. With this in mind, how many of the commenters are actually children of a whore of a mother? I'm certainly not saying that what she did was right, but at the same time I'm not prepared to send her to hell for what I don't know. It's easy to point a finger when it's not at ourselves, it's done everyday, everywhere. What the story never reveals, is the why. I think that was the purpose of it. just to show what most people are like.

A good story, indeed it is.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Confession

One thought is puzzling me:

If she needs to confess then she knows she did something wrong, so if she is such a good person, why did she do something so wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a fitting end to a common slut and adulterer

5* for a much better ending, altho I think three men need to pay years of child support to him, and each be sued for alienation of affection or whatever that rule is in some PC jurisdictions

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
AT LEAST HE FOUND OUT WAY LATE

and those who wronged him prepare for the reckoning, TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
what gets me is the anger at the pastor

you condemn the pastor for doing what pastors do, then show respect to GOD?

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

heudogg becouze she was dead anyway did she realy have to take his view of his wife with him did she realy have te let him know he lived his live for a lie thats what the paster told her to do so yes i do see the anger towards him and him being a man of god you say did god get down from heaven and said you can speak for me ? no he proberly did not so those sons of bitches should just shut the fuck up and yes that includes the pope another one of those selfrightious assholes who think they can speak for someone while that person/god/being whatever gave them permision to

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Just way too exaggerated of a slut.

Such deep betrayal, such obvious contempt, such despicable brother even.

Hell, it was so over the top that I thought you would have her fucking the priest too.

It was almost comical just how big of a whore you made her.

At least the story was short.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
5*

I read this before, but I have always been fascinated with it. Why, does it matter? He was obviously fucking his wife, as he thought the kids were his. Over the years, after what 4 kids, still none were his, leads to a question. Was she a slut, that depends on your definition. Over 45 years, and 21 men, 21 men they knew. I don't think he could have any kids, and to make him feel complete she had kids that he would believe were his. This whole story reeked of something that just didn't resonate with real life, unless it was something else. It's easy to say that cheaters always get caught, and they usually do, but I don't think I would classify this as cheating.

Assume that hubby was impotent, and she sensed it, or was told by a doctor, and asked the doctor not to tell him. Why? Because she knew it would kill him to know he couldn't have kids, a family. There would go the marriage, his life, her life, and their happiness. They did indeed love each other. I don't know why the letter wasn't put into print here for us, maybe to make us think, I don't know. Were it me that had to write that letter I sure would have put down the reason, and it doesn't make sense if it isn't there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The lawsuits I would start against the four kids fathers would start immediately and unless I was in really bad shape financially than I would give most to them and the grand kids. You would always love them as your own children but the men that were their biological fathers should have supported them . That's between 33 and 40 years between them all. Any photos with her in it would be destroyed and the home and stuff in it would be sold off ASAP. That is the worst because he never had a chance to be mad so now all the men he knows who stabbed him in the back would be his target. No one could be that dumb to believe he knew but didn't want to talk about it. I probably would have just a mass to tell all and end the shraded

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 7 years ago
@ Tootight1

Ohio mentions the original story and author, simply google them together and you'll find the original story and the contents of her letter. The fact of the matter is that she was a self absorbed whore. She chose him as a husband because he was safe, earnest and loving. She chose to fuck around simply because she enjoyed sex from more than one man. Her husband worked hard and late providing for her and the family, so much so that she got herself pregnant with other men during her most fertile times. She didn't really love or respect him, she just had a good thing going and didn't want anyone to ruin it. By the point she confesses she was going to die anyway so there was little use in keeping up the charade any longer.

If you love someone you tell them the truth even if it hurts. Going by that logic SOMEONE in the story should have told him.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 7 years ago
Finding the original:

I've requested a couple of times that when a continuation or alternate ending is posted, the editors add a link to the original at the head of the continuation. That doesn't seem to be happening, so here is the link for this one: https://www.literotica.com/s/a-loving-wife-dies

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

Well annony at least we know why you are like you are. A slut whore wife who gave you what 3 kids none of your own!!!! You are a dumb fucking ass wipe would sucks and swallows!! hehehehehehe.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

why, because it tells a story that probably is going on everywhere today. Baby girls are taught at a very early age, to go kiss uncle Frank and give him a hug and tell him you love him. or go hug daddy, and give him a kiss. They have no idea what they are doing, let alone know what love is. They are trained to lie, from infancy. They are trained to be as pretty as they can be to attract boys. You all know this. At 9 years old, they are heavily into make up. Look, I'm a guy, and I know my kids had me wrapped around their fingers early on, but I knew it, and reacted accordingly. You guys know the looks your daughter gave you when she wanted something, that was just practice for when she grew up.

Ok, so why the tirade here? I read a re-write of the story, where I commented that perhaps the hubby had a sperm count problem, or perhaps some other deficiency that would prohibit him from having children, and the wife figured it would kill her husband to find this out. In the re-write, the letter contents were not revealed, and I felt that what she did was so wrong that there had to be a good reason. Other commenters just jumped on her without thinking, or knowing what was in the letter. So, I more or less played devils advocate.

enjayemenjayemabout 7 years ago
I'm torn

between two endings. The original is a good " flash" ending. Brief, to the point and a little twist. The alternate is a little more satisfying. At least he gets some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Great story!!! Reminded me of annony.'s wife and his life. Eat shit annony!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 7 years ago
Incredibly Powerful . . .

. . . vignette. Great job of writing Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
both bad

she was whore wife; loved only her cunt (good job Ohio; terrible plot)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fantastic

FAR better ending than the original .

thank you .

enjayemenjayemalmost 7 years ago
Powerful

piece of writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's like

A man.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
decisions, decisions

I'm torn:

Do I have her buried so that I can regularly piss on her grave?

Or do I have her cremated then take her ashes to the old homestead and dump them in the outhouse?

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

I dido TwoCrows... But the other married men need some serious pain. Naming all for DNA paternity testing leading to reimbursement law suit for the upbringing of his 4 non-biological kids. Other than Rachael it seems the other three kids do not care they were duped and perpetrated their mothers charade. Max should have spat on the coffin for all to see to making a pointed symbol all will forever remember.

He should have been given notice to his brother that he needs to be looking over his shoulder hence forward! I hope this went to the Bishop to pull that stupid priest - actually the holy plate offering will soon take its toll.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Not a snowball's chance

in hell my parents would keep quiet about something like that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
On further thought

without reading all the way through the comments, she committed murder. It's almost the same as she killed him 45 years ago. She stole his life from him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Just reread

the original. This version rights a wrong.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief

Although I've commented on this many times, and it is CERTAINLY better than the original, I've come to the conclusion that it requires too much suspension of disbelief.

NOBODY questions why, if they're not supposed to talk to him about because he'll be embarrassed/humiliated, that she is telling EVERYONE about it, thereby humiliating him!

NOBODY questions why ALL of their children were fathered by someone else, including his own brother?!

His FATHER never questions any of this? As I said before, there is no way a father wouldn't speak to his son about this, embarrassment or not!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Oops!

Forgot one very minor thing. Although he could insist on speaking or no funeral, IF anyone still wanted to after his revelations, they could have still had a memorial service without his permission, it wouldn't even have to be in a church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just shows the hypocrisy that goes on

and what sluts women are

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star for two reasons,

Instead of rebutting the theologicslly incorrect assertions made that H10wimmper atrributes to the priest, you continued it.

Second, the Catholic Church's rules are clear. The priest or deacon does the homily, no one else gets to deliver a sermon. He could talk at the reception, or as next of kin he could just have no catholic burial rite, have her creamated and scatter her ashes. The state will require the body to be desposed of, else we'd be up to our elbows in sons of bitches and cunts like this wife. If he refused to do anything with the body, a funeral home would follow the wishes of whoever paid. (Presumably one of the children.) If he tried to stop that and leave her body to rot, the state authorities would step in.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
So, this ‘man’ supposedly loved the children . . .

. . . he reared and always believed were his, and then because it turns out they weren’t, he suddenly hates them?

Because that’s what happened! He trashed their mother, whom they all loved, and essentially wrote them out of his life, when he’s 65 years old. The kids won’t hate their mother; they’ll be angry and have no respect for their father.

This was an extreme flash ending, but the comments say more about the commenters than the story does.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
He doesn’t say he hates the kids. He hates (or at least won’t forgive) his wife. And he obviously...

...hates the men she slept with. But he never says he hates the kids. It’s obvious with how he walks out with Rachael.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Anon 11/05/17

It says, "I know it is unusual for anyone besides the priest to speak at a funeral, but I insisted." And there goes your argument. Consider:

1.) It's an unusual situation.

2.) He insisted.

Do you think the priest isn't going to allow the husband of the deceased to speak after what he (the priest) helped transpire? Get real.

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
What story did you read?

ReedRichards, where in this story did he state that he hated his children?

When he left the church he had one of his daughters on his arm.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HE DID LEAVE THE CONGREGATION WITH POINTS TO PONDER

12 out of thousands,,,,,,gives a head start to the afterlife and his new life, TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Reed

you are one strange cat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Everyone here worried about her body...

Have her cremated and dump her ashes in a porta-john. She gets sucked out, taken to the local sewage treatment plant and then burried with all the rest of the town's shit. A fitting ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous