All Comments on 'A Loving Wife Dies: Painful Truths'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments (Page 3)
Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I commented on this story before and it wasn't well received, but that's ok. The thoughts and comments this story stirred up justifies the story.

I would actually like to know what led up to this story, so I'll see if I can find it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
update

H2Owader stories are not listed at all, blank, favorites also blank.

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontalmost 6 years ago
Update response

Use a zero to spell H20wader,not an “O”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why bother?

Was this piece of shit worth the effort? Who hurt you, man? Get help. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He Should Have Changed Her Funeral

Interesting storey. I feel there is the possibility that it could occur. The problem with children is they may go look to one parent more than the other (blood is thicker than water). It seems the husband may have been at work a lot to support the family and hence the wife played away and the children would see the mother much more than the so called father.

Whatever funeral she wanted he should have changed it, burial to cremation, church to as cheap as possible, have no grave or ground markings.

I would also think that every thing of hers was destroyed so there was no evidence of her existing in house at least. It would have been nice as well to se if any divorces occurred from the names that were read out at the funeral.

I would have knocked the coffin on the floor along with the flowers as it would have released a bit of the rage that in him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Generosity

"(...) words of praise for Martha Franklin, for her love and devotion to her family, for her GENEROSITY TO THE COMMUNITY"

Oh, yes, twenty one men (including his brother) really appreciated her "generosity".

Geez, fourty five years!

Too bad her ashes weren't in the vase he knocked to the floor...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A brilliant story because it got the Ohio treatment!

You turned a nice ditty into a full-fledged story told in a single page. It is like an epic poem! 5-stars are not enough!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hard

Hard truths that deserved no forgiveness.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
So much better. . .

. . . than the original H2O piece of shit!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
Anyone who blames Father Martin can fuck off

They are clearly religious, why else would she confess to a priest? You need to confess your sins to be forgiven. Father Martin didn't make his wife sleep with 21 people. How the hell did he not know his 4 kids weren't his?

Father Martin did the right thing. If he didn't say anything then he would've been a hypocrite.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Much better ending

Than the crapola from the other dude. I agree however with the previous anonymous...not the priests fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Now he can

fuck the daughter though

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
After reading original

I read this again. This one speaks the complete truth.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
Well this is a much better ending

If I had been the husband at the funeral I might actually push the casket over after sweeping the flowers off the top of the casket. Way to go with your ending!!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 5 years ago
Confessions are for sinner's benefit

We are not talking about criminals confessing to crimes, but to personal confessions such as in this story. Confessions are largely, if not solely, for the benefit of the sinners, who want to cleanse their personal guilt. But, these sorts of confessions only hurt the receiver. In short, confessions are the last acts of betrayal and hate designed to injure the recipients.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
Good story

For all things there is a reason. I don't know how long they where married but apparently some time. I have to believe he was fucking his wife, yet she never got pregnant, to him hmmm. I try to look beyond the obvious in a story line, as in life.

She knew what she wrote in that letter, yet she was still reaching out to him, hmmm. She still called out to him as he left. When she was asked about it, she turned her head and continued to cry, hmmm. I think there is more here than meets the eye.

Don't think that for a second I would approve her behavior, it's just that it's so wrong that it's right kind of thought.

timeandtidetimeandtidealmost 5 years ago
i remember in a separate story, by whom i cannot

That the husband pissed in the coffin at the church. That'll do it every time, as a final gesture.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It was interesting reading the comments questioning if the husband had problems with a low sperm count which might explain the wife's actions.

Nope! She's just a whore!

If you read the original, Martha's letter makes it quite clear that she was a slut that liked to fuck lots of men. She writes that she wished at least one of the kids had been his, but her husband was usually busy working when she was most fertile. Martha had the kids DNA tested and all four were bastards. The fathers were the husband's brother, his old boss, his friend... and she didn't know the father of the last as she'd been getting so much cock at the time.

Truly one of the most despicable sluts on loving wives. The bitch even thanked Max for changing so many nappies on her lovers' bastard kids, because she was "tired".

What an unbelievable cunt...

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
A better ending.

One of the many despicable things that had happen in H20wader's original short horror tale (and do not doubt it for a second: it definitely was a horror story) was the fact that Max was buried right next to the slut that made his entire life a complete mockery, which means she probably would keep on torturing him for the rest of eternity.

Which is why seeing him not drop dead, telling her to her face what she thinks about her, and, most importantly, making quite clear to her any every one else in earshot that he will NEVER FORGIVE HER CHEATING ASS...

Now that's the ticket!

The mere idea of such of thing happening to anyone truly disgusts me. So, even though this is not the fate Martha should have got (the worthless cunt truly deserves so much, much worse...), we'll take what we can get, hoping that the Righteous Justice will be serve onto her, so she could suffer for eternity for the sins she committed.

Part of me wish Max rewrote, on her tombstone:

LOVING MOTHER... BUT WORTHLESS SLUT OF A WIFE.

'Don't think 'his' kids will allow him to do so, though...

Anyway, this is as good of an ending such a sad tale can muster. And I'll definitely take it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Better ending but still despicable bitch

Loved some of comments

Especially suggestion for tombstone

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too late

Guess I read it too late since the author, H2Owader, has deleted everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she doesn't deserve a gravestone on a burial plot

cremate her, make someone else pay for it.

put her ashes in a few condoms

stick those condoms up some of her lover's asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Too late anon

You must be blind, he hasn't deleted anything. I see the original this was based on is still there. This was a much better ending!

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
great story

2nd or 3rd read. Great story because it shows how unsuspecting a husband can be, and the different rational seen by the comments made. As far as the hubby knew, he never suspected anything. If he never suspected anything, then why would anyone suspect he wasn't having normal sexual relations with his wife? If that's the case, then why would he not think that at least some of the kids where his?

Retribution can come in many forms. Perhaps he cheated on her once, and she found out, never said anything, and used this letter as a way to get back at him?

I try not to look at things at face value, and to me this story reeks. If there was an epilog here, It would read, that outside the church, his daughter told her dad the truth of the letter, and that her mother explained it all before she died. They where all his kids, and this was her form of retribution.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I see a few of the comments

are trying to place blame on the husband. If I were him dump the kids and that family and find another one. Time is short, hell give everything to charity because they in the hell don't deserve it. All the kids and everybody know the truth and not one of them said anything, ever. And blaming the pastor is like blaming a fire for burning your hand. your the one who put your hands in the flame.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@anony 8/15/19 — look up H20 (with a zero, not capital “o”)

...

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@huedogg2 — the kids are innocent

They grew up BELIEVING what the mother taught them (however insane that may be). Kids grow up believing playing with rattlesnakes and not being bitten means they’ve been blessed by the Lord because they were taught so from earliest childhood. That’s pretty friggin’ insane to me, but I let it pass.

My dad grew up a preacher’s kid. Can’t blame him in believing in a magical all powerful being.

My mother converted from an animist believing Shinto/Buddhist to Catholicism, so pretty much the same.

But all the other adults should have known better. Let THEM burn in hell.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree no forgiveness she didn't ask for it until forced no sorrow

For those cuckies who think it OK to forgive

Please never expect a real man to respect you

No sorrow remorse etc only following directions given

More punishment for men involved

Her burial no ashes and tossed on dump

Don't have to give forgiveness if not really sought

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good story

Consider 228 comments so far, so I guess this story did have an impact. That's not saying anything about the readers that did not comment. H20Wader scrubbed his stories, there's nothing there. I liked it for a number of different reasons. If the letter is to be believed, which I do believe that maybe it is real, then all the kids where good with her reasoning in having those kids by different men, and not mentioning it to him. Which begs the question, what could have she said to them to justify her actions?

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: Tootight1

The original story is still there. Go to google and paste this in:

"literotica a loving wife dies"

It should be the first entry on the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
H2Owader's story is still there

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-loving-wife-dies

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wonder.....

How many of the 21 known and hopefully more found out in time would suffer fatal accidents before the thread of who they had common was proven and he was stopped. Hopefully it would be solved after the last bastard was “tragically” discovered. Unfortunately it was to late to prevent max from traveling out of country. Well, he can’t come back now......lol.

On a positive note though, the whore will have a full stable in hell. As they start appearing I wonder if what she caused will make the flames more painful. We can only hope.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 4 years ago
Gold

If fucking around was an Olympic event she'd have been a champion

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: deblackbuster 1/16/19 And Others

Just where in the Bible does it say Anything about needing to confess to a priest to obtain forgiveness? Just curious what version you have been misunderstanding. That is simply Catholic doctrine, no more, no less. Too bad she didn't commit suicide so she wouldn't be able to be buried in consecrated ground, hopefully Dante reserved a special little basement corner room for her. A black Hefty garbage bag would have been to good for her. Good job Ohio, can't call this man a wimp, trusting, loving, cuckolded but not a wimp. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TRUTH HURTS

The bible echo's "Let those without sin cast the first stone", I'm not certain that her husband was Lilly White nor even the Priest.

A good tale On what often happens in real life.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 4 years ago
Can’t say it enough

One of the very best loving wife stories written!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Burn in Hell bitch. This evens the score with H2O's original, a good, but hatred arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I am a husband and a father and I would like to know the truth even if it hurt. But I am not a gullible doormat like most lit husbands, so I would never have these problems anyway. A DNA test is about 100 dollars now-a-days.

Just confront your problems head on, rather than drinking and crying like a baby about your sour luck.

A short private affair might not be discovered, but only an oblivious idiot wouldn't catch on with dozens of lovers and illegitimate children involved. Maybe thats why she had other mates, she didnt want her children to be morons like her husband. They should thank her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The anon below is a raving idiot.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Hell yeah!!!

He may have been an unwitting cuck for 45 years, but he will die with some self respect!!! BTB!!! Hell is too good for the slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Devil Has Her Now

This Story has a Decent ending for a Change ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah, the guy's a closet cuck.

He "blames" the pastor for his losing his peace of mind. He evidently was happy being an unknowing cuckold. With training perhaps he could have enjoyed watching. The character is written as a weak example of a man. The pastor did him a favor. He was likely to find out eventually. At least this way he got to confront the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not in Heaven

She was slut, breeding 21 men. Her "husband" raised someone else's children. She's a POS whore and there'll be a new face in HELL for breakfast...

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Prefer this to the original ending, religion is just goofy show business. This Priest takes it upon himself to ruin an old mans life, he lives the rest of his life with pain and regret. All because someone is about to become worm food and they need his forgiveness to go into the magic place in the sky. It's easier to commit to an invisible entity than to be honest and loyal and supportive to a man who loves you. Yeah Ohio you tore her down in the end, but in my mind you brought the whole hypocritical church down with her. Burn the opiate of the masses! ;-)

Here is Marx's full quote

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".

Thanks! Went from erotic fiction on a free site to Karl Marx in 30 seconds! great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Here We Go Again

Are all your stories about anger and your need to “win in the end”?

Your “protagonists” always come across as losers who deserved everything they got.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
And always

To insecure to see not the spermdotor only who raise is THE father. But in all stories they are question this fact and so no likeably outcome. And now he abandend his other children? How pitty.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Not far enough

He should have gone farther. I'm thinking some lighter fluid and a match during the funeral, or maybe dragging the whores corpse behind the car all the way to the cemetery. Then burn it in her grave. The bitch didn't deserve a funeral, she didn't deserve to have her life celebrated.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WOW I WOULD NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER OR REPLY TO THAT STUNNER

as for revenge, payback and retribution I will 100% get personal satisfaction. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better ending but still not enough

More

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Much better ending than the original.

Easy to question death-bed repentance with this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now

He can marry his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you donot!!!!!!!

life does not always allow you to win. the original, a scene in life. LOVE slap hapy papy #9 { another assnomeous comment}

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I Loved this Story a Lot .. Keep up the great work . What would anyone do if they found out after 45 years .. At there beloved's funeral

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A Couple I Know.....And Liked A LOT

He on his death bed. His wife confessed to him that she cheated on him. What is wrong with people. Why?? On his DEATH BED.....

No Name

I could get killed

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

He should have dumped her out of the coffin and spit in her face.

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasabout 3 years ago

Hi,

Went to H2Owarder and no stories were listed. Liked your story a lot. Thanks.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 for this story.

I know this is just fiction, BUT I feel compelled to comment.

The BITCH SLUT should have just kept her secrets and gone off to the hereafter.

That would have been the most compassionate thing she could have done, if she had one tiny shred of decency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars for this Fiction Story . Well done ohio

CharetteCharettealmost 3 years ago

2nd Chapter please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Authors here just can't help but write husbands as weak, needy cunts: "But Father Martin," Max cried out, "compelled Martha to write me a letter last week, revealing her abominable sins against me and against God. Instead of letting me end my life with the happy memories of a loving, faithful wife, he insisted that she destroy my peace of mind with her confession!"

Yeah, blame the priest. Any normal man would want to know, and knowing before she dies is far better than after. Instead, we get the usual semi-man that authors here write 98% if the time (including many so-called "BTB" stories). Paternity fraud ought to be punished with serious prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mandatory Paternity Tests. For the sake of everyone involved, people need to know who the father is. Children need to know so they can be aware of any health problems etc, fathers need to be aware so they never face a situation like this and women need to be held accountable for once. If your wife or gf or fuck-buddy has a baby you NEED to get a dna test done even if you do it in secret.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Both of the endings Loving Wife Dies and Loving Wife Dies: were bad. They both destroyed a faithful husband who never knew of his wife's transgressions. The priest should be run out of town on a rail as when told the cheating wife that she needed to get the husbands forgiveness which if she had a bit of love for her husband she would of taken her secret to the grave. But then again the author had different ideas how the story should end. Both stories are just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All time best BTB on this site!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

So you want to run the priest out of town for doing his job. The slut came to him. The priest didn't destroy the man, the whore wife did, his brother did, and the kids that aren't his did. If you believe a priest destroyed him, then don't got to a doctor or use a nurse because they deliver bad new all the time. And if you consider this a BTB then your about as BETA as they come. The bitch was dying, there was nothing that could be done to her to hurt her. Her place in hell was already set.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally a decent story from this author. And so happy that the cheating slut died without forgiveness because she didn’t deserve any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In death, she got her due. Too bad he couldn't have found out 3 yrs earlier, and she strangely disappear...

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

That is was truly horrific and sad.

I can understand Max's bitterness towards the priest.

The priest must have probably mishandled the part of Martha's confession and asking of forgiveness for her soul to find rest. But I do see that is part of his vocation, especially in near death when sins have to be forgiven. He didn't see or anticipated Max's reaction coming maybe due to his inexperience on sensitive matters such as this. This will be the priest's one extreme lesson in life. Insensitive yes, but I do think the priest did nothing that is out of his office.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Ain’t love grand.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

WOW, JUST WOW!!! 5 stars. The Bear approves. Nothing more to be said.

The BEAR

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Different

Different sort of story.Would have liked to know what happened with the twelve men he named.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A good story. AAAA++++

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Again, CIA can’t keep secrets that well. 🙄

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

It’s hard to believe that many knew for that long and Max hadn’t a clue. Max sure set the truth out for all to hear. I wonder what he put on her tombstone?

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I will repeat

What a WHORE and the Church condones it as long as a couple of prayers are uttered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Something similar happened in my family, except my father knew my sister wasn't his, and still raised and loved her like his own. He forgave my mom, and they kept it a secret from us until my mom passed away. My dad at 90, decided to tell my sister and it almost destroyed her, and she hasn't totally forgiven our mother. Dad only told my sister a few weeks before he passed. Had he talked to me first I'd have counseled him not to tell her, but he knew in our small town, some busy body would tell her. The same thing happened to my wife's best friend, and a person left her an anonymous note where she worked. She now hates her dead mother. This short story was too close to home for me.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Far from an uplifting little tail, death's door is not the place for damnation. Father Martin will have much to answer for when he arrives at the Pearly Gates -and it should come soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the husband should have had her cremated. You know, so she gets an idea what hell's going to feel like. Then this would actually be a "Burn the Bitch" story. Rachel the only decent person in the lot of the sluts children. The rest of them can go fuck off with their dead mother of a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She proved she was a whore with her letter.He did right to spit in her face and had she been well, he should have really made he pay... She should not have had the priest's forgiveness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 big stars.

It was so easy to hate this woman. It's a shame she didn't live longer and get a chance to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

VERY well written but the premise is a bit weak. No one could be married for 45 years and not notice that scale of spousal philandering. He would have to have been massively inattentive. The interesting question is what circle of Dante Alleghieri's Hell should she be condemned to? Second - Lust, or the two worst: Eighth - Fraud, orNinth- Treachery. Like Brutus' stabbing of his friend Ceasar, "the unkindest cut of all". Good thing she died. Can you imagine anyone trusting a living woman if that truth came out: friends, family, children, parents? A sad but great story.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

She was a loathsome selfish selfish no socistic individual.

At the end of her life she used her husband to comfort her even though she had betrayed him hundreds of times.

The woman had virtually no more will compass except that which satisfied her Own base needs.

This is the tragic story of betrayal and loss to all concerned and the only thing left with that poor man is that the children that she bore well not his he was the father of and had their love.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

About time this author wrote a story about a man who has self respect! Still only 2 stars instead of 1 star because of generally worthless main characters written in the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 Stars on a good story . I figured that she must have been a friend of my Ex wives .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story and I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could only give 4 stars. Had I never read the first story it would have been 5, but the original’s 1 bled over into this.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"But Father Martin," Max cried out, "compelled Martha to write me a letter last week, revealing her abominable sins against me and against God. Instead of letting me end my life with the happy memories of a loving, faithful wife, he insisted that she destroy my peace of mind with her confession!"

Ohio couldn't just help himself. He had to write a weak, needy, low T husband character. Real men, Ohio, unlike you, evidently, want the truth, and they want justice. Blaming "Father Martin" is the act of a cretinous soy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad, when she was on her death bed, he didn't cause her physical pain. She was a relentless whore and would have to answer to GOD. Maybe where she winds up will be very hot, as well as her 21 masters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved both the original and this one BUT i also hat the put come

CD

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Oh, bleep no! There is a time and place for many things but a dying mate's bedside or funeral would not be the place - God will deal with her Father Martin- is readily available to be dealt with here-on-earth discussions. Who but perhaps the 11 accused sitting there in the church? if a mutilated body is found it should be declared a suicide!

groaningbumpgroaningbumpabout 2 years ago

She bought to burn in hell, if such a place exists.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

What a better ending to such a horrible take. Loved the writing and this version dies bring up a good point. Would the husband be better off if he had never known?

Viper2011Viper2011about 2 years ago

Wow. Very nicely done.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 2 years ago

Wish I had the same opportunity to address my friends and family. About a month after my lady died, I went out to clean out her car. I found a burner phone and two packs of condoms in different sizes. Only then could I see all that I didn't want to see for the past 10+ years. As she is dead, there will never be any way I could ever accept her deceit

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

50% of all marriages fail. And thats just the ones who have knowledge of wrong doing. Trust and verify allways!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had it been me I would have kicked the coffin to the floor as well. However, I would have also changed the funeral to a cremation and would have burned the bitch and scattered her ashes in a cess pit. That way there would be no grave stone for anyone to visit. There again the gravestone could have just said on it - ‘Martha Franklin - Wife that was a free prostitute all her life’.

I would also liked to have learnt what the family aftermath would have been. Had the children sided with their mother, I am sure they would have been disowned. I would have also had DNA tested those who would have allowed it and looked for matches on various ancestry web sites and then gone after them, especially if they were married. Put small adds in papers to say the XXX was the father of XXX. Humiliate any that humiliated the husband. Burn them, burn them hard.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

It seems to me there are two ways to write a good story here. One is to have an original story to tell that captures the imagination of the readers. The other is to tell a story very, very well. This is a great example of the latter. It isn't hard to imagine the revenge story here, but it is so very well told! It's just perfect! The author should be very proud of this story. Thank you for sharing.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Nah....and a big one at that.

While I usually enjoy Ohios works, unlike the easily wetting their panties in glee BTB crowd, I tend to see the big picture not the "Oh my God such a good burn that even the dumb shit I can ignore".

Even with the original, the problem with many authors is more is TOO FUCKING MUCH. Less is more. The premise of all the kids being someone elses...lazy assed writing, using a situation designed to enrage the lower IQ crowd with as little effort (or none) to do it with. Same with 21 MEN!!!!! Again less is more but the amount of men, again, is a lazy assed plot device to enrage those who only dream of seeing the lesser humans known as women getting whats coming to them, without any real effort put in to do it.

Sorry but stories that are this dumb, even when its a sequel, which in this case was pointless, doesnt change lazy effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous