All Comments on 'A Loving Wife Dies'

by H20wader

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 days ago

ouch. if a letter like that were to exist, it sure wasn't looking for forgiveness. ha ha

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month ago

I don't think that most (Christian) religions believe a person needs to be forgiven by those they have wronged in order to gain salvation. Forgiving those that we have wronged is central, but salvation is not dependent on the forgiveness by others.

.

Also, she is a horrible wife!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m glad that Ohio took this in a better direction.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg4 months ago

I worked in hospitals for nearly 30 years. Code red means fire. Code blue is when you have an emergency such as a heart attack

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

One of the saddest plot lines — everybody knew for years except the poor dumb husband. The doctor is wrong, the husband probably didn’t know—the shock of finding out killed him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This wife is quite the pantomime villainess. She is also completely improbable. 21 lovers, seriously? This seems to have been an attempt to write the most unbelievable, OTT story on this whole site. Rather silly, really.

JR

TLHianhinTLHianhin6 months ago

21 lovers and the idiot had no one inkling that anything was amiss? Unreal

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT7 months ago

The Doctor then robs him of the last chance at posthumous Justice, and rewards The cheating slut who simply killed him ....

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x7 months ago

Did she TELL him when she was most fertile???

If not, it is too bad he did not get ti tell her personally to "Rot in Hell, Bitch!!" and the same to the assembled family.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Complete bunk, he died a very unhappy and broken heart. People lie all the time to themselves. What a dumb selfish bitch. Ugly brokeness, just wow the lies people tell themselves......... Very hurtful.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story- well written. Martha was quite the slut indeed. Some of The comments were way over the top and sickening. If the story is not to your liking move on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

slight re-write ending.... He read the letter several times...Everybody knew he wasn't the father and not one ever came forth to ask him why he wanted an open marriage...Even his Children knew... This , he figured, is the ultimate betrayal. He went back into her room... He smiled at her. brushing her hair tenderly... He leaned down to whisper in her ear... "Darling, I devoted my entire life to you and your children... You seek forgiveness... Forget it. He kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. She passed away... With the letter in hand. he went to see a lawyer to sue all those that she said fathered "his" children. That letter carried quite a bit of weight in court, especially coming from a dying woman.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry, not my cuppa tea.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

What a disgusting piece of shit man hating "story". A total waste of my time and electricity. Wish I could score it -100 of flag for removale from this site. Apparently, the owners frown on stories where mild violence happens, but inflicting THIS atrocity on a person is a-OK with them.

/

I hope her children all die AND their children if any all die and so will any of her close relatives' families, so none of her genes survive.

/

Also, I rarely rag on Christianity (here or in IRL), but this sort of "oh just confess and you're forgiven despite you being a fucking monster" BS is one reason I never take christianity seriously as far as ethics and morality. At least in Judaism, the rule is literally, **God can't forgive you until you ask and gain forgiveness from whoever you harmed, FIRST**.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

The children must have truly hated him because they just had to bury them together, now he gets to spend eternity with the cunt, unless there’s justice in the hereafter and she’s burning in one them there circles of hell Dante wrote about.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

I sure hope this was not a true story as suggested in the first paragraph.

5* for being the most cruel story ever !

Too bad there is no hell.

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 1 year ago

They Church and Family dishonored him again making him be buried next to him. Poor damn man was considered as nothing but a man to support her cheating slutty ass. Yes this is fiction but damn !!!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

Wow, what shocking news! I unfortunately am in a family with six brothers and sisters, but my father admitted that he was only sure he was the father of the first two children. I cannot imagine being the father of five children that were not mine. He loved us all equally. My mother was a slut and a whore who openly carried on with men all her married life. I never forgave her for her cheating on her husband or for the pain she caused him for the twenty-three years that they were married. So, I am not shocked by this letter. I hope that Max never forgave Martha. She was a slut and a whore just like my mother.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Both families knew and never said a word to him!?! If this happened in real life, why bury him next to her? That would be the last place he would want to be. Also, if there is an afterlife, He would deserve heaven and she deserves eternity in Hell!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Rating tells it all. Last few lines enough to kill it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a story, not true... besides, Something like this happened to the family next door. Yes, the wife cheated. Raised two children that were not sired by her husband... Why did she do it? Her husband was a prick. He cheated on her with his secretary early on... she knew all about it because, he talks in his sleep... Even though for a couple of years they tried to have children, it was a no go... It turned out that the husband had an accident early in his youth which actually left him sterile... He obviously forgot about that... so in order to have children, unknowing to him, she went to a clinic and got artificially pregnant,

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Troll, troll, troll, troll...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Complete and utter crap. Thankfully it is a short crappy story. Ohio writes a totally crap alternate ending to this garbage. One star is too generous for this refuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If there is a hell or heaven she’s going to hell. Confession isn’t about truth telling. It’s about TRUE remorse and changing your ways. She lacked both. So her sins go with her soul. I’m shocked her priest didn’t tell her this. She’s hell bound, w/e that means.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Woo HA. Welcome to the comments of Middle America.

BUT; wait....

Life is a shit sandwich what make it palatable is how much of YOUR favourite sauce you can procure to sweeten it. Just like a spoon full of sugar...tee dee tee dum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The doctor needs his licence to be revoked, he took it apron himself for persons to favour the wife. SHAME ON YOU. That letter was part of the Fathers Estate and had the right to be read by the families.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The so called children should have been informed he did not know. I would like to think the person that produced the letter had a copy and released it due to the their conscience being overwhelmed. Once known the children would have to have realised their mother was a horrible person. Especially for not even considering to used protection when she was banging all those males. What a selfish person she was in this story.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Interesting.

Thanks for wrining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

May HE rest in peace. Not they.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Amazing- just read thru most of the comments and noticed all the hatred and vitriol directed at the cheating wife (deservedly so), and yet not one word against all those 21 MEN who cheated on their wives or SO's with her. It takes 2 to tango, and they are guilty as well, her feeble excuse of 'we have an open marriage' notwithstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dislike the story but not the way it was told.

I figured I’d be a happier person if I’d never read it.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars for the writing, it was very effective. Because I SO resent this woman for not allowing her husband the opportunity to continue his genetic line, she could have arranged that he be the one with her during one of her fertile cycles.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

All I can say is BS. I’m so happy Ohio fix it

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

This story stank, not because of what the wife did in Wasting his years with her, denying him children from his loins, but, mostly, because the author took the easy way to end this story by having him die upon learning of her deceit. Better ending would be the husband face his "family and friends" and tear into them for their deception. At her funeral he could speak of her betrayal and, at least attempt to, shame his betrayers. Social media would be a good way to spread the word, as well. Since a priest gave the wife her Last Rites, then she must be Catholic and presumably they married in the Catholic Church. He then could get his marriage annulled seeing as she lied and deceived him the entirety of their marriage and was not a true wife.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise although I hated the story. I can't imagine this being real, but I have been surprised before with the level selfishness and depravity of some people. It seems like she is not remorseful.in the least and instead is just informing the truth of the matter. I don't expect she will be going to heaven.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I normally reserve my one stars for cuck stories, but had to use one here. The thing that continues to rile me is that NO one, not even his father talked to him about. They shouldn't talk to him because it would embarrass him if people knew? So why is she telling everyone? And why does she choose his brother and boss for two of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should get a grave under some shit dump site. With a portable toilet on top without any tank just a pipe from which all piss and sh*t would fall on her coffin

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
What a WHORE

and to think that the church condones this as long as one confesses says a Hail Mary or two

johnadpjohnadpover 2 years ago

Jesus ducking Christ. What the fuck was that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrible story. He could have her cremated and not have any service for her. Then flush her down the toilet. Video record it and send it to everyone who knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

gave it a 1 because 0 not available A whore for a wife and a LBGT agenda. appropriate as they fit right into the San Francisco cesspool

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

My goodness.

What a horrible whore of a wife.

Not only did she defecated on their marriage vows.

She disrespected him, made him a (unknowing) cuckold.

Make him work hard and made him raise children that were not his own.

And then at the end, the horrific, despicable humanoid of a wife -- killed her husband

breaking his heart (heart attack) by her insensitive confession. No way she's going to heaven.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

So she was a serial cheater, and then effectively killed him so she could tickets for the Pearly Gates? True love right there.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Sad, that is all that come to mind, truly sad.

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

A tightly packed story well told. Excellent. Really hits hard. Plus, it invoked marvelous comments!

herojabherojababout 3 years ago

Wrong category!!! Romance. Read the category descriptions. If 26thNC can troll other writers for being in the right category then I can troll writers posting in the wrong category. One star

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

Good thing he died before he could forgive her. SHe'll burn in hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disgusting

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

Thank intelligence I’m an atheist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That woman was Evil, and the Priest should have denied her Last Rites, and had her Excommunicated!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Read again

Damn you Martha, maybe the most hated cheating wife in LW history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Preposterous premise + disregard for readers = Regrettable submission

The premise of this story requires the total suspension of disbelief for no apparent purpose. In what universe, other than this author's dystopia, can a woman have nearly two dozen affairs, four of which produce children, with men well known to her spouse but the hapless husband remain clueless even though every one else in the sordid family is aware? Why would any of the children remain silent and thus allow themselves to become complicit in such a obscene betrayal of a man who has faithfully cared for them?

What meaning or insight does the author intend to share with his audience? There are many pointless horrors and injustices covered in the news every week. It is disturbing to learn of them but such knowledge is necessary so that a free society might respond appropriately. The quality of Literotica readers' lives is not improved by exposure to bottomless pits of pointless pathos in fictional form.

Let us agree to put an end to carnage of all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"It will make it easier for me to get into heaven."

A selfish mean and manipulative bitch to the very end. I'd have given 4 stars if not for the last two paras. How can anyone think the man had a happy married life and how can ANYONE pray that the bitch rest in "peace"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You should have a special place in hell, bitch. Just before you croaked, he should have poured kerosene on you and lit it...

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

TBH, not really a story but an opening scene to a story, or a closing one as the case may be. Definitely, in my opinion, cruelty personified. To confess this when there is no way to get closure for the wronged party (except die I guess) is a truly cruel act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrible

Absolutely terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Jesus! They were buried together?!

Why such cruelty? The bitch gets everything she wants, and even gets to kill him scot free. Well, everything except his forgiveness. I don't believe she got that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
End

I would have lived long enough to piss on her grave and insured burial for her elsewhere.

ErotFanErotFanabout 4 years ago
Ididn't much like the story. but...

I gave it two stars for the dark humor value!

P.S. As to the premise of the story, he will, she won't.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Terrible!!!

What a BITCH!!! I can only hope her cancer was the most painful and degrading possible!!! That poor, cuckhold husband...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
She's not just a bad wife.

She is selfish to the point of being mentally ill. All their friends and family keep the secret and how many sleep with her? He didn't need to die. He needed to divorce his entire family and group of friends and move to another state to start a new life.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Read this again. Can't think of any other story that made me angrier than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If You Read This Story

Make sure you read Ohio's version of a sequel. I just did for the second time and it evens the score. Signed: BTW

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 4 years ago
Murder

I hope they were able to tell her before she died that she killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
authors should...

...know the meaning of words they use.

penance is not penitence, or vice versa.

two stars for basic english ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It is hard to believe this loving wife would risk her marriage by telling not only so many family members but even their children at graduation ? It is hard to believe the loving wife , after she was first diagnosed would not have set her husband down and told him ? Because she was obviously a religious Catholic she would have already been told to make Penance during confessionals ? But it was a great subject approach to cheating wives

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't agree more with comments despicable bitch and family

You wrote it short and nasty

Well done

Hated ending but what writing

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
What a fucking bitch!!!!

H2OWader

Wow! You managed to paint a picture of such a self-centered bitch in so few words. It is obvious that you have suceeded in raising strong emotional responses from your readers, myself included. Dying was too kind a fate for this bitch. The actions of the priest were dispicable, one of the reasons I thank God that I'm an atheist. Well done!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

The sheer depths of the betrayal that poor husband endured from his wife... then all his friends and every single one of his family members keeping it secret.

To end it with the poor guy being buried with the slut that killed him... beyond heartbreaking.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Read again

H2Owader has painted , in this short story , one of the most despicable wives, and horrific families in LW annals. Damn them all to the hottest part of hel.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Silver lining from this truly horrifying story...

He never forgave her.

The poor bastard drop dead before having time to even considering forgiveness.

Doubtful it wouldn't have mean anything, though - a truly righteous God would never allowed such a heartless, self-centered and unapologetic slut into Heaven. If she was the least bit remorseful about any of her actions, she would have told him way better she was about to die from cancer. Her last atonement wasn't for his benefit, but for hers - she admitted it herself. Plus, and that's a big one, her self-serving confession essentially killed her husband - there is absolutely no doubt about it.

So rest assure: for a life well lived, Max is now among the blessed ones. Martha, on the other hand, will probably spend eternity 'enjoying' relatively similar types of activities she searched for when she was flesh and bones... but, this time, as one of the devil's whore. As it should be.

Yep, a horror show indeed. To think that so many people would think so little of a man, to justify his 'loving wife''s deplorable behavior... A sadly very realistic take on what some marriage may be like. I may hate this story, but, on some level, I do respect it.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
May she burn in hell

Js.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I want to thank you for two things:

First, it was an interesting little "day in the life" piece. It was disturbing, but I'm sure that there are wives like this someplace.

Second, you drew out the usual Anonymous comments who can't form a sentence without making obscene accusations against the author. They are always fun to read. I picture a teenager sitting in his parent's basement...

It was a disturbing, but sharp story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story must have been written and submitted by the author just to see how much anger and hateful comments he could generate. I can’t think of any better reason to write such a disgusting story.

martin.marsenmartin.marsenover 5 years ago
A good start!

This could be a good start of a story but it ends before is begins.

Is there somebody out there that have written a ending of this storry?

Keep writing.

You are good.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Anon comments

I'm not usually a fan of anon comments and they are usually pathetically unoriginal and shallow. But this one is creative, passionate and at the same time hilarious. Kudos to you anon.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
No way

No way this lying bitch gets into Heaven. She may have confessed, but she didn't get forgiveness. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bad, Bad, Bad

This “woman” is the kind of person I love to hate. And hate really is an underrated emotion. All those years he wasted, on her, and her bastard kids. I dunno, maybe he was better off having the heart attack and dying. But since he didn’t really forgive her, can she still get into Heaven?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree with most of the commenters

This was about 20 paragraphs of SUCK. She had to be the biggest whore in the entire world. And that covers women from illegal Mexican whore houses who are fucking angels compared to this unbelievable cum slut. Words escape me trying to describe how sickening this woman is. Too bad he didn't live. He would have taken the sluts body and had it dismembered and fed to pigs because her ending up being pig shit is about as close as you could get to her when she was living. He would also need to out all the people who knew about this for the sick people that they were. Perfect retribution for these people would be similar to another story where everyone is infected with AIDS and many die. This was truly a horrible sickening story.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Loving Wife?

I can't stop laughing at this. It could only come from a sick perverted mind. And she signed the letter "from your loving wife?" As if that wasn't enough, they were buried together. Keep writing storiesb like this, we need a few laughs like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What kind of demented freak writes this?

GymShortsGymShortsabout 6 years ago
This just plain SUCK

I wished he'd lived long enough to kill her. What a self serving BITCH! Rot in hell HD0shitwader for writting this puke.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Late Comment

"You had been the best husband a woman could have." - Too bad YOU were the WORST wife a man could have!

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

Is it no wonder he died on the spot - everyone he loved BETRAYED him - wife, kids, family. I hope the last few days she had left she suffered knowing what she did to him. I hope his loving-loyal kids all suffer. I hope he goes up and she goes down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just a wondering

makes a husband/father do some deep thinking HUH

dissmissdissmissabout 7 years ago
Despicable

Never has such a short story stirred such emotions in me like this.

Such awful human beings ..... family, friends and aquaintencies ...... over a lifetime, doing what they did !!!!

I think it was your intention to stir up your readers so I will congratulate you on mission accomplished.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Horrible

A horrible story with a worse ending. Ohio did a better job of it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
hopefully, he's pissing in her face from heaven

and one of the devil's hell hounds is fucking her in the ass with a lava hot fence pole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rest in peace

Not likely

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Was Just Re-Reading The Alternate

If my daughter-in-law came to me with that kind of a story, would tell her that I had to hear it from his lips. If he was to embarrassed to face me, let him make a video.

Otherwise I was going to go have a talk with him. If this is true, I'm going to tell him that I am ashamed of him and that he is no son of mine. If, as I suspect that it ISN'T true, she'd better come up with a better story!

BTW, if she told me about my other son, I would disown him!

jasonnhjasonnhover 7 years ago
Not a confession

it was a brag. I did all this and got away with it. I am not remorseful at all. I sullied your reputation with the whole family and got away with it.

At least he didn't get a chance to forgive her so hopefully she will end up in a very hot place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why bury him with an adulterer?

1* you mean everyone family friends, children all knew the lie and none ever told him and his own brother fathered one of the bastards, his wife didn't love him she was a common slut letting him pay for her lifestyle. Forgive no, curse into hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

the turd of Lit dear annony eats shit and loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The alternate ending is better and it is still crap.

First, I don't know if you were trolling for negatives but this is stupid beyond believe. To be a good story you need to suspend disbelief. Not possible for this drivel.

Second, no priest would give her last rites with this hanging over her. Regardless of what she did in this life.

Third, since he died this way I doubt that he would be given rights. Hence I doubt they would be buried together.

Forth, her salvation is not dependent on his forgiveness but on her own contrite and repentant heart. She clearly does not have that, she is only concerned about his forgiveness in order for HER to enter heaven. That is just not how it works. Her works of the flesh (asking for his forgiveness) does not garner you anything, only Jesus can take your sins from you, and through his grace can you enter heaven. That means you MUST truly ask forgiveness from a deep desire to repent and turn away from your sins. That is not evidenced in this story.

Fifth, it is simply impossible to imagine that he would not find out. Believe me, someone would have talked, guys can't keep that quiet. Some asshole would have needed to one-up him. No chance it would be secret.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the effort.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Comment

Please, please, PLEASE! Either pull this story or re-write it with some sort of a BTB ending!

As some of the commenters have written, he should make sure that as many people as possible know that she lied not only to him but to THEM!

How nobody could question why they shouldn't talk to him about it if he knew about it and accepted it defies logic! If his pride would somehow be hurt to know that others know, than why is she hurting his pride by telling EVERYONE?

He should insist that each of the children go to their mother and tell her she disgusts them, and any that don't he should disinherit.

As others have said, he should go to her and tell her that he will NEVER forgive her, at LEAST spit in her face, if he can, piss on her!

If he really can't go on, after making sure that any of the kids that didn't follow his instructions are disinherited, he should blow his brains out right over her bed!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Just Awful!

And that doctor lets her have her wishes honored, and he goes to his grave with his entire family thinking he is a worthless wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Were you drunk when you wrote and I cannot believe L approved it

Who could believe that maried 45 yrs she slept around her excuse he was working all the time to support the family so he never knew ? Can you image the rumors going around town for a free piece of contact so and sos wife. No one is that stupid I have read better stories that have been pulled by L. She wants to get into heaven what she going to do screw God?

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous