All Comments on 'A Lucky Guy and His Good Wife'

by WillC2020

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Pushing the envelope!

4

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

I will grade later after a second read. Torn at the moment.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The way to keep a long term relationship/marriage hot and exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is well written and has a clever plot. The first several examples are believable. However, the Hernando scenario is hard to swallow. From this example, it id is hard to believe she has been continuously faithful.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

I can’t stand it when people relate a story and use “you know” to end each sentence. Never seen it used in writing before.

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Very good but with a women like that I'm sure I wouldn't have lasted 16 years. Jealousy can be a bitch and she's being a bitch using it against him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Hot.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

All the tags say cuck story.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

“26th NC” is a disgrace to the military if he did in fact serve. He’s not a man but a coward hiding behind a keyboard, constantly insulting those whose opinions don’t coalesce with his. As unAmerican as one can get.

Oh, and if you’re referring to the North Carolina 26th in the civil war, you’re not only a coward but a LOSER too.

Thank you for a fun story Will. Don’t let the coward losers drag you down.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

That was great! And remarkably monogamous... maybe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars, but you need to actually do your research on bra sizes, because you clearly don't have a clue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillC2020@WillC2020
Seeking to chat with a woman who is here for the same reason I am - vivid sensual experiences as we escape to an erotic fantasy world that stretches the boundaries of vanilla real life. -- Taking time to get acquainted, but it's all erotic fantasy. All fun. No drama, pai...