A Wife's Tail

Story Info
Tom encourages his wife, Betty, to become a slut.
3.6k words
4.2
53.3k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both anxious and silent on the drive downtown. Tom was taking Betty to Erik's hotel, which is attached to Tom's office tower. He was going to pretend to work in his office. The tension was as high as if they knew lightning was about to strike their car.

The hotel is the city's best. On its sweeping curved staircase, society wedding photos are taken. Betty and Erik were to meet in the lobby coffee shop. She was surprised that she was tingling with excitement. This was, after all, just a business meeting with a friend.

Yesterday, as Tom walked in their front door, she greeted him with a cold, dry martini and an eager kiss. He was relieved to see her happier than she'd been in months. He'd been worried that she was getting bored at home all alone.

"You're in a good mood," he said.

"Erik called today; he might have another modeling job for me," Betty said.

With those words, Erik was on Tom's threat board. Betty had done runway modeling with Erik before he moved away. He wanted to see her in person about a job while he was in town.

Tom and Erik had worked together a few years earlier where they were "friends" and rivals. Erik wasn't as good a friend as Tom thought. Betty recently told Tom that Erik had a crush on her, and sometimes, when Tom was at work, Eric would stop and see her. They'd have coffee, chat, and flirt. It made Betty feel sexy and alive. Erik would leave, and they'd go back to their routine. After he found out, Tom was thrilled that Erik had changed jobs and moved away.

He knew Betty also had a crush on Erik; he'd seen them dance very close and flirt at parties. It wasn't surprising; every woman had a crush on Erik. He's famously handsome and fun to be around.

Betty turned glum when Erik moved away until she learned that he still had occasional business in town. On this trip, he called her and invited her to dinner to discuss the modeling job. She declined dinner but agreed to meet at six o'clock in the hotel coffee shop. Tom hadn't objected to their meeting because she was so happy. He fooled himself into believing there was nothing to worry about.

Erik is a chiseled triathlete and gym rat--a modern-day Viking--he's tall, fair-skinned, and blond. He has a quick wit, a twinkle in his eye, and a gleaming boyish grin. When he leaves a party, he leaves behind a room brimming with pheromones released by the women sitting and squirming in their panties wet for him. After he goes, the remaining men are aroused just by inhaling those female pheromones without knowing why. The women are urgently aroused, but they know exactly why. Erik left many parties, leaving behind a room full of horny guests.

Betty is immune to flattery and propositions, having grown up gorgeous. Being hit on and stared at is as normal as breathing air. She is as dark as Erik is light. Her mass of curly chestnut hair, olive skin, espresso brown eyes, and slender dancer's body is flawless. As a first-generation, U.S.-born Sicilian, her looks would make all of Palermo proud. She is a breathtaking beauty and wicked smart. She is a passionate and sexual woman dedicated to being a good wife.

"What should I wear?" asked Betty.

"You look great in your little black cocktail dress," replied Tom.

"Isn't it too, I don't know, 'eveningy'? it's too sheer, too low cut, and too short."

"For daytime, I suppose so, but in the evening, it's fine."

"It's really candlelight-only revealing; I can't wear a bra under it; he'd see my nipples."

As she said it, her nipples tingled and hardened into the shape of pencil erasers. Tom pretended not to notice. They got hard at the slightest provocation--a slight chill, a fright, being stared at, and always when around Erik.

"He's already seen you wet in your white bikini at the office pool party. Give the guy a thrill." Tom regretted reminding her of his desire to exhibit her perfect body, she let it slide, but she'd noticed.

"That dress needs high heels," she said.

"The lipstick-red, four-inch Italian heels go best with it. You'll be almost as tall as he is," he ventured, not understanding why he encouraged sexy clothes.

"You know those are called 'red, come-fuck-me heels,' right?"

"Really. I had no idea?" he fibbed innocently.

It was approaching six o'clock as they pulled into the parking lot, and the December dusk had already darkened to moonless black. One last check of her makeup in the lighted visor mirror, and then she was on her way.

She arrived at the coffee shop just as the tattooed-goth-girl-with-a-pierced-nose-and-an-attitude barista was closing up shop. Erik appeared a minute later. He was momentarily disappointed but rallied. "OK, if the coffee shop's closed, the bar must be open. Can I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"I'll need to check with Tom," she winced at sounding like she needed permission.

"The coffee shop's closed, so we're going to talk in the bar," she told Tom loud enough that Erik would hear.

"Sure, I can come over and join you if you want," Tom said.

"No, I'll be fine. I can handle it," she said.

"How long do you think it will take?"

"About half an hour, I suppose."

Erik ordered two dirty martinis. As they sat across the comically low and small cocktail table, she saw him sneak a glance at her tits as she bent forward to reach for her glass. It made her tingle remembering Tom saying, "Give the guy a thrill," so she bent often and slowly to reach her drink, allowing her top to gape open, giving a flash of her dark areolas and hard nipples. Sometimes she'd start for her drink and pretend to change her mind, giving her more opportunities to flash her nipples. She was pleased to see the growing bulge in his pants when he wasn't looking. She felt wetness ooze between her legs.

"No problem, I have work to do here," Tom lied, "just call if anything changes."

It had been forty-five minutes since her call, and he'd heard nothing. He had been watching the clock the entire time. After fifteen minutes, he called her phone. It rang five times and went to voicemail. She called three minutes later.

"Erik's in the bathroom; I need to be quick," she slurred slightly.

She felt the alcohol kick in. and felt she needed to confess.

"I had a martini--it must have been a double. You know what a cheap date I am."

"I do. I'll come and get you now, and we can go home."

"No, I'm fine; we haven't even talked business yet, just old times," she abruptly declared, "I want to stay."

"What--why?"

"Because I'm having a nice time talking to a friend and doing something different for a change. It feels kind of sexy to talk to a man over a drink while I'm wearing a revealing dress. It makes me tingle and my nipples hard," she said with alcohol-fueled candor.

He was torn as he sat in his darkened office by the light of his monitor. Red-hot jealousy rose from his neck to his cheeks, but there was a white-hot spark of lust lower down. He wondered how he could feel both at the same time. It was testosterone vs. endorphins at war. He loved this feeling of being so alive, like he'd been shot at and missed.

He recalled Betty's interest in Erik and her sadness when he moved away. Ringing started in his ears, and his hands went numb. He abruptly wanted Betty to let herself run free. He realized that despite his jealousy, lust was winning, and he wanted Erik to fuck Betty, but did she want that?

Tom felt his growing erection. He decided not to push her but let her know he'd be OK with whatever she wanted to do. The verbal chess game was afoot. Each of them wanted the same thing but was unsure what the other wanted.

"Really? How 'different' do you want this evening to be?" He asked in a lilting voice.

He stood to rearrange his hardening cock, which was bent the wrong way and heading uncomfortably down his pant leg.

"I want it to be very different."

"I don't hear anything in the background. Are you still in the bar?"

"No, I'm in Erik's room. He wanted to show me some of the photographer's work, the kind he'd take of me. They're black-and-white nudes like I did in college--no faces show. They're making me horny. I think he's trying to get me drunk and show me photos of nudes to seduce me."

"I don't think so. That isn't Erik's style. He's probably trying to get you buzzed so you'll agree to pose. I'm sure he wants to see those photos. Besides, he knows we're married; he won't try anything." Tom said, hoping to be proven wrong and encouraging her to stay longer. If she hadn't had an IUD, Tom would have gone on a condom run for her.

"Well, it's working. Maybe you should get me out of here before this gets out of hand?"

"You said you could handle it, right?" he countered.

"I'm not sure I can, though," she said in her best shy little girl voice.

She recalled turning down dinner. The only reason she could think of was that she didn't want possibilities eliminated because of a full stomach. No athlete eats before a match. What did she think was going to happen, or more importantly, what did she want to happen? Wasn't she wearing clothes meant to seduce?

"Is that what you want? I can walk over and get you now or, at a moment's notice, whenever you call," he said.

"What do you want me to do?" she teased.

"Whatever you want to do."

"Alright, I want to stay for a while."

"OK, but remember, don't do anything you'll regret."

"How do you mean that? Don't do anything, or don't regret it?" Betty coyly inquired.

"I mean, don't put more in your mouth than you can swallow." Tom cringed at the lame double entendre, fearing that he had given his desire away.

"Oh, believe me, I'm not going to have any regrets," she said, having understood exactly what he meant.

After six hours of radio silence, Tom was nearly beside himself with worry. Betty called at last and said she was on her way. She was just a five-minute walk away. When he opened the door, Betty threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. She had an unfamiliar saltiness in her mouth, and she smelled like cum. She had just sucked Eric's cock.

Tom was still jealous but horny too. His cock got so instantly hard that he thought he'd get stretch marks. It was the most painful erection of his life. He had many questions but thought it best to let her talk when she wanted.

The ride home was even quieter than the ride downtown. Betty rested her head on the window and watched the curb go by it was filled with parked cars, beer bottles, Coke cans, and newspapers. At each intersection, there was a river of receding tail lights followed by blinding headlights. Traffic and the rest of the world had stopped while they glided home in deep silence. The gutters were now becoming full of leaves, grass, and the toys of suburbia.

Once home, Betty headed for their bedroom, where she slowly and casually undressed--as if in a trance. She dropped her clothes into a tiny heap instead of hanging them. She slid between the sheets without showering. Tom slid in next to her.

Staring at the ceiling, she started to speak. "Did you taste his cum in my mouth when you kissed me? Could you smell his cock on my lips? Can you now?"

Tom turned and gave his wife a passionate and reassuring kiss. She returned the kiss. Everything is OK, she thought. I did understand Tom's hints.

"I didn't shower because I didn't want to wash off his scent. I want to smell him when I wake up tomorrow. Do you want me to tell you about it?" She giggled, still in the dreamy afterglow.

"Of course," he said softly, "I want to hear every detail."

She reached over and felt for his cock. It was harder than ever before. She turned to him, smiled, and said, "I wasn't expecting that. Does this turn you on?"

"I think that's obvious."

"Well, as I said, he showed me photos of naked women when we got to his room. They started artistic and abstract--only parts of a body, and you usually weren't sure which part, just contours and shading. They got more and more explicit with each page. By the last few pages, a gorgeous woman was licking another woman's shaved and engorged pussy. She was wearing clit jewelry that pulled her hood back, fully exposing her firm clit. I could tell she was dripping wet and having an orgasm. The photos turned me on. As I lingered over that photo, Erik moved closer. He touched my hand as I turned the page, it was electric, and a jolt hit my pussy.

He started to comment on the photos. I turned to him and said, 'Shut up and kiss me.' When he kissed me, our boundaries crumbled. I parted my lips and felt his warm, soft tongue on mine. Oh, Tommy, it was erotic. It was a lover's kiss. He said, 'I've waited years to do that'. 'Me too,' I replied.

He asked me to stand and do a model's pirouette for him, I did, but thanks to the martini, I lost my balance and stumbled. He caught me from behind. He had his arms around my waist, held me tight, and softly bit the side of my neck. I melted into his arms.

I could tell that his cock was hard because it was pressed against my butt. He moved his hands to my breasts, cupped them, rolled my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, and pinched firmly. 'Harder', I said as I bent forward to push my butt tight against his cock. I felt my pussy gush with slippery wetness. My thong was drenched and smelled like sex.

I pulled my dress off over my head. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my wet thong, pulled them to the floor, and I stepped out. Here, I saved them for you." she said, with her thong dangling from her bent pinky. Tom took it and smelled the gooey wet crotch.

Betty continued, "His face was at butt level, I turned as I stepped out, and he gently kissed my mons. I had plucked every pussy-hair yesterday just after he called; I was completely smooth, it hurt when I did it, but it felt good at the same time. I hid it from you; I don't know why. My mons and pussy were completely exposed to him.

Are you sure you want to hear this? Once you know, you know, and you can't unhear it."

Tom said, "I want to hear it all - in detail."

"Really--you want to hear everything your naughty wife did? That she longs for Erik to repeatedly fuck her and fill her naughty pussy with his thick cum."

"Yes, I want to hear everything."

"We lay on the bed naked, kissing for a long time before he fucked me the first time. He slowly explored every inch of my skin with his fingers. He pinched my nipples hard, licked them, and sucked them. He licked his way down my belly, and by the time he parted my pussy lips with his tongue, I was so turned on that I came immediately.

Slowly and softly, he licked my drenched pussy from my butt to my clit and gently sucked on the hood to draw my clit out further. When he gently flicked his tongue across my clit, I climax again.

I was on my back the first time we fucked. We were on top of the covers. He was kissing me, I reached down to guide his large cock into my pussy, and I could feel the weight and hardness of it. He fucked me while we were still kissing face-to-face. He reached spots in me that had never before been touched.

I was so wet that he slid in easily despite his length and girth. He pumped into me gently while kissing me and telling me how he had longed for me for years and how tight and warm my pussy was around his cock.

He said he needed to stop to put on a condom. I told him I didn't want him to. I told him he could come in me and fill me with his cum. I told him I wanted him to, and I'd waited years for it. When I said that, I felt his cock harden even more; he was fucking me harder, and with each thrust, his cock bent up and rubbed against my G-spot.

He continued to fuck me as we lay face-to-face. I wanted it to last forever. I could tell by his ragged breathing that he was close to coming. I felt his spasms as he flooded my naughty pussy with streams of warm, soft, luxurious cum. I came so hard, Tommy; every muscle contracted from my head to my toes. I saw the headboard as my eyes rolled back. I passed out for a second in the throes of the orgasm. I thought my thighs would cramp from coming so hard. I was so full of his cum that I could hear it squish out with every thrust. I could feel it running down the crack of my ass onto the bed. I know it's impossible, but I thought I could feel his millions of sperm inside my pussy, swimming in a mix of his semen and my pussy juice."

"The first time? How many times did he come?"

"I'll get to that. You're very hard, are you enjoying hearing this? Tell me. Say it out loud so I know."

"I love it. I absolutely love it. This is the sexiest you've ever been," said Tom.

"After he fucked me, he rolled me onto my stomach and kissed my butt. Then he started licking and probing my butthole with his tongue. I'd never felt that before. I moaned and raised my butt to meet his tongue so he could probe me more deeply. He made his tongue very rigid and pushed it inside. Oh, Tommy, that was so nasty! It made me hornier than I've ever been.

Then he slid his index finger into my ass. He would slide it in slowly and then withdraw it quicker. He was finger fucking my ass. I loved it and came again. He said, 'I've never seen anybody so responsive to anal play. You're even slippery inside. I want to put my cock in your ass and fuck you.' I asked if he'd done that before. He whispered, 'Often.' I was a little scared, but I was so horny that I told him to do it slowly. I've never experienced that feeling of fullness. My butthole was stretched tight around his hard cock, but he was so gentle, and I was so wet that he slid in and out easily. When he came, I could feel every pulse, and his breathing stopped until the throbbing and spurts of cum became a dribble and quit. He was gasping for breath.

We both fell on our sides and laughed in astonishment at the intensity. It was as if we'd just walked away unscathed from a car crash; all we could do was laugh. He said he'd never been with anyone with so much natural anal lubrication. I told him I had no idea that my body could even do that.

Now I crave butt play and his beautiful cock. We lay naked in the afterglow, smelling the musky aroma of sex all around us. We laughed, kissed, touched, and talked for an hour.

OK, this part might be hard to hear. Erik has the most perfect cock I've ever seen. It's a little longer and thicker than yours, but it's as hard as carved marble except for its velvety soft, and smooth head. I know because I sucked him off just before I came to your office. As we were talking, I saw his cock twitch and harden. I straddled his face with my legs wide apart, my mons on his chest, and I took his cock into my warm, soft mouth; I ran it slowly down my tongue from the tip far down his shaft and then moved slowly up and down. I fucked him with my mouth Tommy--I'm such a naughty wife. I pressed my pussy to his mouth, and I could feel his nose in my ass, and I think he liked how I smelled because he got even harder. I moved faster and faster until his hips rose to thrust his cock deep into my mouth. He groaned as he shot his thick, warm, salty cum into my mouth. He still filled my mouth even after he'd come so many times. It's so slippery and potent.

I wanted to hold his cum there until I kissed you, but I had to swallow most of it to say goodbye. I knew you'd kiss me when I got to your office," Betty admitted, "and I wanted you to taste it and know that I'd sucked him off without saying so. Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad, far from it," answered Tom honestly.

"Do you want me to keep being a naughty wife?"

"Yes, I really do."

"Good. By the way, Erik said he'd be back in town every month."