A Lucky Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manhasso
manhasso
96 Followers

After Emma got off of my cock, I laid Paula down on her back. I knew this would be her first anal sex, so I wanted to be very gentle. Her rosebud was already well lubed with spit and dilated from my fingers, but it still was the tightest hole I ever penetrated.

It seemed like forever until I had my whole cock buried inside that lovely ass. Paula was panting and her dick was standing up in the air like a flagpole, leaking precum. It was like an invitation for Emma, who started sucking her daughter's dick. Slowly, I picked up my pace, as Paula relaxed and started to enjoy the sensation.

It was like a blur, like a dream come true, even if I never thought about it, even in my wildest dreams. As I fucked Paula's ass more quickly, she unleashed a torrent of seed in her mother's mouth. And I followed shortly, with long spurts of cum landing on Emma's face and Paula's body.

I collapsed and we all fell asleep. I definitely am a very lucky tenant.

manhasso
manhasso
96 Followers
12