A Lucrative Vacation

Story Info
Dom boyfriend leases out his sub girlfriend on vacation.
1.6k words
4.36
19.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're waiting in line to check into our hotel and I'm so excited to have a whole week with my boyfriend. There's a large group of guys in front of us checking in together. I can't help but eavesdrop and determine that it's a bachelor party outing. I cast a glance toward my boyfriend and make a mental note to ask him about some of the bachelor parties he's attended. Maybe he'll even know what he wants for when he finally pins me down... I wonder if I have the guts to pop out of a cake?

The group of guys noisily heads off to their rooms and we reach the counter. He checks us both in. "Reservation under Mr. and Mrs. Stafford." He sneaks me a look, I suspect because he likes how I look when I melt. Rapscallion.

We go up to our room and I waste no time dragging him down on the bed with me. We spend a lovely afternoon wrapped up in together in our hotel room. Talking and holding each other. We lost track of time during dinner and get back to the hotel late and decide to hit up the hotel bar.

We're having some drinks while he tortures me with memories of all the erotic stories I used to write for him when we started dating. He slides a hand under my dress and grazes my pussy with his fingertips as his body crowds me on my barstool. I nervously glance around and realize the bar has become quite crowded. He notices my discomfort and smiles.

"Worried they will all find out what a slut you are? I could just lay you down on this bar and suck on that sensitive little clit of yours. I bet you'd like them all watching. You'd enjoy all those cocks wanting a turn."

I swallow hard. Then laugh nervously "Stop teasing me Nick. Besides, if you did that you'd get us kicked out." I stick my tongue out at him.

He smirks at me. "Hmmm I think someone needs an attitude adjustment. While I pay the tab, you're going to go up stairs and put on your collar and rope harness. I want you on your back on the bed and waiting for me with your other ropes neatly folded next to you. You will wait for me however long it takes."

I have to remind myself to start breathing again. I can feel my need to submit pulling me to my feet. I feel myself slowly standing up and following your instructions. I'm distracted briefly by the noise coming from the back of the bar as I'm walking out. The bachelor party appears to have ended early or maybe they're just taking it easy tonight at the hotel bar.

I watch a round of shots delivered to the table and quickly tossed back by all of the men... okay, maybe not an easy night after all. I walk past them smiling to myself, thinking that they have no idea about the party that will be happening upstairs in my room tonight.

I follow his directions exactly. I wait on the bed in my harness and collar. Two more lengths of rope folded nearby. I wait for about 15 minutes before I hear him come in to the room. "You can be so obedient with the proper motivation Chloe." He kneels next to me on the bed picking up one set of ropes. He bends my leg with my knee up and binds my thigh to my ankle. I'm barely breathing watching him.

He notices my reaction and winks at me before starting to bind my other leg. "I do believe that was a taunt Mr. Stafford." He ties my wrists together loosely and runs the line through the hook on my collar. I have about a foot of range away from my collar for either wrist.

"I may taunt you at times, when I deem it necessary but you... Mrs. Stafford... You tempt and you tempt ALL the time. I doubt you even realize how many men would pay to be in my shoes right now. You, bound and absolutely helpless. Your cunt so ready I can see it's wetness from here." His phone vibrates on the table and he looks at it, smiling as he does so. "I really don't think you realize how tempting you are... so I'm going to show you."

He has that wicked look on his face again. As he crosses the room to the door. A slight panicked thought crosses my mind about him leaving me bound and alone for a significant amount of time.

A new type of panic ensues when he comes back instead with four men that look vaguely familiar. Recognition comes swiftly, these four men are with the bachelor party we were behind while checking in and again at the bar. I stare at him... a mix of shock, lust, and a sudden feeling of shyness as I look at the other men.

He turns to address them. "You can see for yourselves that she's ready, willing, and beautiful. I'll be watching to keep her safe but she likes it rough and I'm willing to lease her holes for tonight. Like we agreed upon, $100 from each of you and she's your plaything for the next couple of hours."

My heart is pounding so hard I can hear the blood rushing through my ears. I watch him selling me to these four men and God help me it makes me so wet. I tune back into his conversation with the men, catching the end of the discussion. One of the men had been speaking "... the others didn't have that much cash on them right then." I watch the four men each hand him their $100. He moves across the room to sit and watch. I tear my eyes from his face to watch the first man approach.

"We'll see if she's as good at sucking cock as he claims." As he approaches with his cock out, I open my mouth wide like a good whore. He slides all the way in while I stare up at him. "Fuck... Yeah, she's very good."

A second guy approaches sliding a condom on and settles between my thighs. He starts fucking me while the third and fourth guys come over to occupy my hands. They each drip some lube on their cocks and I start stroking. I'm being tortured with cock and I love every second. One of the guys is rubbing my clit as I'm fucked and another is pulling my nipples hard. I'm feeling it all so intensely but my noises are muffled by the cock in my throat.

I hear Nick whistle at one of the guys and see him toss something to one of the men out of the corner of my eye. I'm gagging and my eyes are tearing up. A hard pinch of my nipples and I realize what Nick tossed. I'm wearing my nipple clamps now and my chain is periodically being pulled by various men. After several minutes, the guys switch position and continue fucking. I just keep cumming as they fuck me and talk about me. They tell me what a good whore I am and ask if they can pay for another turn tomorrow.

Every few minutes I catch sight of Nick watching me. Knowing he enjoys how helpless and slutty I am. That he himself doesn't lease any part of me... that he OWNS every part.

Two of the original four have cum now and the last two are fucking each end of me. I can feel that all three of us are close to cumming. I play with my own tits and clamps while I'm being fucked deep in my throat and pussy. I cum hard and manage to tip both of them into their own orgasms. The men move away and get dressed. You escort them to the door.

Nick walks back to me waving the cash. "I wonder how much I'd make if I sold you all night. I bet that greedy slut cunt of yours could go all night." He examines my body and the ropes to make sure I'm not being damaged. I should be exhausted and thoroughly fucked... but he's near me and all I want is to feel him inside me. No one can fuck me like he does... make me cum like he does.

Just as I start to open my mouth to beg him to fuck me... there's a soft knock on our hotel door. He opens it and three more guys walk in. I watch in disbelief as they each hand him $100.

He catches my eye and smiles. "Did you think the show was over baby? They all wanted to fuck you but these three had to find an ATM first. This time, I'll join in fucking you. You're going to be fucked until you beg for it to stop and then I'm going to make you take some more."

The men take their positions at my pussy and my hands... Nick is whispering in my ear. "When they've had their fill baby and you're still bound and helpless. I'm going to make you take my fist."

His words while being fucked send me over the edge again. I cum hard and my pussy gushes. Nick was right, by the end of the evening, exhausted by my orgasms... I did beg for it to stop. He kept his promise though and made me take more just like I wanted him to.

When he finally release my ropes, he runs a hot bath for us. We climb in and sit down together with my back to his chest. He gently kisses my rope marks and rub my shoulders. I snuggle into him and sigh "What a satisfying and lucrative night this turned out to be."

He chuckles softly, "Just wait until tomorrow baby."