My New Home

Story Info
A brutal tale of abduction and rape.
3.7k words
4.45
78.4k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to a sense of wrongness. Something is on my face that doesn't belong there and it's still the middle of the night. Belatedly, I come out of my fog to realize a person is by my bed and the thing on my face is duct tape across my mouth. I attempt to kick off my blanket and move away from the person I sense next to me.

I feel strong arms grabbing me and I fight harder. My struggles are subdued when my home invader climbs on top of me. My hands are quickly shackled in some sort of leather restraint with metal rings.

I'm trying to scream behind the duct tape but there's no point. I hear what sounds like a second intruder looking through various drawers and collecting items. I feel a hood draped over my head and it obscures my vision as the bottom of the hood is cinched tighter. My captor literally picks me up and carries me over his shoulder and into a vehicle.

I hear two men talking in hushed but excited tones. One of the men is still outside of the vehicle. I hear a door near me open and then I feel someone climbing into the backseat with me. I'm still naked and curl my legs up self consciously trying to cover more of myself. I move as far as I can away from the other person I sense in the backseat. There's nowhere I can go to avoid him though.

He moves close and I feel a hand on my thigh. A voice near my hood is describing what's going to happen to me in detail. How foolish I was for thinking I was safe and alone. That they had been watching me for weeks. He tells me they haven't decided yet if they'll keep me locked up indefinitely as a fucktoy or if I'm a good girl, I might find myself back home safe and sound by the morning. The man tells me to spread my legs. I resist his order. I feel his hand squeeze my throat in warning. "Do it or I'll do it for you while you're unconscious."

I take a second to weigh my options before deciding to spread my legs. He's spreading my pussy lips for some reason. I feel a slight sense of shame to realize that the air feels cold on my pussy because I'm quite wet. I tell myself it was probably because of the kinky fantasies I was thinking about before I went to bed. For a minute, a feel a sense of panic that maybe my captors somehow know about my secret rape fantasies. Maybe I manifested this, subconsciously made myself the perfect target for them.

I feel something pressing around my clit and then a strong pulling sensation. The sensation is familiar, pleasant and just a little uncomfort... Shit! I know this feeling. I'm almost positive that a pump is currently twisted tight on my clit. Sucking that already sensitive piece of me into the tube and making it several times more sensitive and swollen.

A sudden feeling of dread hits me when I start to question which other toys they may have found in my drawers. The voice returns taunting me for my wetness. "Based on that wet cunt, I bet you start begging for it within the first 5 minutes." The car comes to a stop and I hear both doors open. My door opens and I'm painfully aware of my nudity again. Rough hands pull me out and lift me so that I'm carried into some type of building.

I'm scared and I should be scared but I'm also something else... I'm incredibly turned on, despite my fear. I'm shocked by my own reaction. Fantasies are one thing... but to actually feel the intense sexual need and response of my body in this situation, is overwhelming. A large part of me wants this, has always wanted it. If I'm given the opportunity to escape them both, will I even take it?

My hood is still on when a different voice tells me to kneel. I opt to play along for the moment as I still don't have a clear plan or even intention to escape. My hands are released but promptly grabbed by each captor. I try to pull my hands in and resist but I am easily bested. I hear a click sound from each wrist and my captors move away. My wrists remain positioned straight out from my body. I shake my hands only to find that my wrists have been secured to some type of structure.

It's at this point my hood is removed. I look first for my captors but they are somewhere behind me and I have difficulty seeing anything. There are two spotlight style lamps pointed toward me from separate locations. The bright light prevents me from seeing my captors. Looking around at the building, it appears to be abandoned, possibly industrial. I look down and confirm that the small twistable pump is fastened tight on my clit. I make a noise behind my duct tape hoping it will be removed.

My captor pulls off the tape but is careful to keep the light from his face. "What are you going to do with me?" I ask in a shaky voice.

"I told you in the truck exactly what we were going to do to you. You're going to be used... repeatedly... defiled... raped. You're going to be our little cumdump for as long as we want." He moves closer as he speaks. Touching my body with trailing fingertips as he tells me how I'll be used. I try to feel disgust when he touches me but all I feel is shame and desire.

"You haven't done anything to me yet. Take me home and I'll probably just think this was a nightmare or something. Somebody will come looking for me. You can't do this."

He stops in front of my face and unzips his pants. "Can't do this? Oh, I think I can. I can do whatever I want to you. Open your fucking mouth."

His cock is rubbing against my lips as I try to turn my head and resist. My second captor steps closer and allows me to see the large wicked looking knife in his hand. "If you want to go back home, you'll do exactly what we tell you to do."

I open my mouth and Captor #1 slides his large cock deep in my throat. I'm helpless strapped to some T shaped device. Captor 1 has no mercy as he fucks my throat in a steady rhythm pushing every inch in with every thrust. I gag and can't help being a drooling mess. I pull on my restraints, my instincts wanting to push his hips back so I can breathe.

There's no give in my restraints. He holds his cock deep in my throat and I can feel him flexing it. My eyes are watering and I start to worry about whether or not he'll let me breathe. I gag hard, spitting up more drool and he finally pulls back out.

While I'm panting and catching my breath, Captor 2 has moved behind me. Captor 1 tilts my chin up to look at him. With the light in my face I still can't see him clearly. "You're a mess already and I think you love it you little slut." He rubs the drool into my face.

Captor 2 touches me from behind and I jump in response. He's pulling the pump off of my clit. The little toy pops off with a loud sound. Fuck, just the air on my clit is almost too much.

Captor 1 continues fucking my throat while Captor 2 places something against my clit. I turn my head off of Captor 1's cock and yelp over the contact with my swollen clit. I glance down and see Captor 2 is holding a wand against my clit. He turns it on and I scream. I fully test my restraints trying to get free of the intense vibration between my legs.

"Oh God, it's too much. Please stop, please." I'm sobbing and begging for it to stop. My body is shaking hard. Captor 2 pulls the wand away briefly and the only sound is my panting and whimpers along with the occasional rattle from my restraints as I move.

I look down to see Captor 2 has attached the wand to some type of stand. He pulls the stand up between my legs where it pushes hard into my clit. I suck in a sharp breath. I'm begging "Please, stop... It's too much... I can't handle it."

Captor 2 grabs my face hard and gets close. "I don't want you to handle it... I want to watch you break. When you're worn down to nothing but an animal is when I'm going to fuck that soaked little cunt. I'm going to destroy that pretty pussy and you're going to love every second no matter how many times you say no."

He turns on the wand and I start screaming again. Both of my captors are watching me and I feel so damn helpless. I need a distraction. I keep cumming and each one makes me wish more and more that I was being distracted with a cock in my throat. I start pleading, "Please come back... Please."

This time Captor 2 comes up to me but he doesn't immediately put his cock in my open mouth. He tilts my chin up and watches my face as another orgasm hits me. I can't calm myself down after because the wand is still decimating me. "Fucking beautiful. We both know you were made for this. Made to be used and forced. You can't hide from me, I see how much you love it." He's right and I can't deny it. I look up and open wide for him. "Good fucking girl."

He fucks my throat just like it's a pussy, long and deep strokes. His cock is just as massive as Captor 1's. I can't help the delicious thrill that comes with the thought of taking them both at the same time. The thrusting is picking up speed and I'm having a harder time not gagging. He doesn't care about my struggles he fucks my face harder. His hands are on the back of my head as he fucks my mouth. I can feel the drool falling on my tits. I feel mindless and in a haze when he pulls away. My mouth tries to follow his cock until the restraints prevent me. My captors are discussing...

"Is it set up?"

"It's ready."

"Good, so is she."

The wand is stopped and I sag with relief. My wrists are released and I'm helped up to a standing position. For some reason I find myself wanting to cling to Captor 2 who is escorting me somewhere. Hopefully back to the vehicle. Something in my brain fights through the fog and it occurs to me... Neither of them have cum. Fuck, I'm in trouble.

I see some kind of furniture that looks somewhat like a bench and another set of lamps lighting the scene. I start actively resisting my captor. He quickly grabs the back of my neck and twists an arm behind my back careful to not actually hurt me. I'm instantly helpless and whimper my frustration. I'm lead to the bench, where I straddle the furniture. There are a series of restraints for my waist, thighs, ankles, arms, and wrists. My ass and pussy are exposed on the edge of the bench.

Captor 1 has a fistful of hair and is sliding his cock deep in my mouth. While he fucks me, Captor 2 is spreading my ass and I feel something cool being applied to my asshole. I second later I feel something being pressed into my ass. I feel the pressure increasing as the object gets bigger. Captor 2 continues working the object into my ass while I moan around Captor 1's cock. The object is stretching me almost painfully. I feel my ass more comfortably swallow the toy and I breathe a sigh of relief.

That's when I hear Captor 2 squeeze the pump. Fuck, fuck, fuck. They have my inflatable plug. My Captor pumps it 5 times and gives the plug a little tug. I whimper in response. He moves into position behind me as Captor 1 continues fucking my throat. Captor 2's cock is rubbing between my pussy lips. "Wait. Don't do this please."

Captor 2 pushes deep into my pussy. I throw my head back and moan loudly. I instantly want more. I willingly turn back to Captor 1's cock and take it deep. Captor 2 continues fucking me and I feel myself slipping back into the pleasure of having both ends fucked. Captor 2 pulls out and I feel the pump expanding in my ass again. "5 more pumps for our fucktoy. You need to come fuck this tight little cunt. I had a hard time even pushing my cock in with that plug in her ass."

Captor 1 moves behind me and I feel Captor 2 loosen my waist restraint and slip something down the top of the restraint underneath me before re-securing the strap. I realize a second later what he placed under the strap when he turns the wand on and every muscle in my body contracts. I writhe against my straps. My ass is squeezing and pulsing around the plug and my cunt is demanding a cock.

Captor 1 obliges me and starts fucking me with a deep pounding rhythm. Captor 2 bends toward my face. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're enjoying this." I look at him and he laughs briefly. "Yeah, you fucking are. You might just be my new favorite fucktoy." Captor 2 raises his voice to Captor 1 "I think we're going to have to make plans to keep this one. She takes cock so well."

Captor 2 attempts to fuck my throat but his words have me defiant again and I refuse to open my mouth. This earns me a sharp slap. "Open, whore." I refuse and he slaps me another 3 times. The slaps have me on the edge of tears and being fucked has me on the edge of cumming at the same time. I'm surprised to find myself wanting him to slap me again. The sharp sting of those slaps makes every nerve ending somehow faster and sharper. It intensifies the pleasure of my holes being forcefully taken.

Captor 2 grabs my chin in his hand and forces me to look at him. I still can't see his face with the bright light behind him but I know he is making eye contact with me. "You're going to open and give me what's mine tonight or my friend and I will leave you tied up here with the plug pumped to the max and the vibrator going until you're begging us to do whatever we want to you."

My body is humming with a lustful energy I've never encountered before, in response to his threat. "Blink twice if you understand." I blink twice, accepting my defeat. Captor 2 surprises me with a kiss. Restrained as I am, I'm forced to accept the kiss. I'm surprised to find that I'm disappointed when he pulls away. His lips are replaced with his cock. I'm being fucked deep on both ends again. The plug is pumped large and the wand is pure erotic torture. I have the delirious thought that I'm a human Chinese finger trap having each end pushed and pulled tight.

Captor 1 is picking up his speed and it's clear that he's close to cumming. I whimper and try to squirm again but I don't move more than an inch despite my efforts. I can feel his cock tapping my cervix with each thrust. Captor 2 isn't letting me pull off of his cock at all though. Instead I hear him encouraging my other Captor. "She's loving it. Fill that whore cunt. I bet she fucking cums when you do."

Captor 1 is fucking me long and deep and peppering my ass with slaps. Each slap makes me moan around Captor 2's cock. I'm thankful for the sharp sting of the spanks as they pull me away from the intensity of the wand. Captor 2 shoves his cock deep in my throat as he wraps his hands around the outside of my throat and chokes me inside and out.

I can't breathe and I'm overloaded with sensation. I've always had an intense enjoyment for being choked while experimenting with rough sex. I feel something twist tight in my cunt and suddenly snap. I can feel my pussy squirting all over the wand and Captor 1's cock. My cunt gushes as he fucks me hard enough that the bench is moving slightly with each thrust.

Captor 2 pinches my nose shut just as I hear Captor 1 give a sharp groan and explode in my soaked cunt. I gag hard on Captor 2's cock as I cum again and Captor 1 stays lodged deep in my pussy enjoying my spasms. Captor 1 pulls his cock out and gives my ass another hard slap. He and Captor 2 trade places again.

"You made a mess on my cock slut. I expect you to clean it up." He lifts my head up and starts fucking my throat. I'm filled with the combined taste of his cum and my pussy. I love it. I push my tongue out to reach more. He groans and pushes deeper.

I never got a chance to try to escape and I'm glad I didn't. I can't even honestly call this rape anymore. If they suddenly stopped, I'd beg for them to continue. I never realized before just how deep my rape fantasies really reached. My new reality is one in which I'm not afraid of what these men will do to me so much as I'm afraid of them stopping. I'm afraid that I'll need this again and I'll need it again soon. Like that first powerful high from an addictive drug. I can't imagine vanilla sex giving me the same high that tonight has.

Captor 2 pumps the plug another 5 times. My ass is so stretched that it feels uncomfortable and borders the edge of pain. I whimper in protest and receive a sharp slap on my ass. Still I'm thankful for the distraction from my disturbing realization.

Captor 2 has to push his cock in to my wet cunt made impossibly tight by the anal plug. "Fuck... That's fucking perfect." Captor 2 fucks me just as hard as Captor 1 and they both have such big cocks. With my pussy so tight, I can feel every ridge and vein of his cock. I briefly wonder if he's wearing a condom. The thought that he isn't excites me. I continue cleaning off Captor 1's cock while he leans over my back and continues smacking my ass as I'm fucked. I want more... I'm desperate for more cum.

Shortly after this realization both Captors step away. I whimper in protest that my cocks have left me. My ass is still stretched and throbbing and the wand has me cumming almost continuously. I can feel the men watching me and it's pure torture to not be fucked. I break down crying... begging for their cocks. I beg between sobs "Please come back... please give me more. Fuck, I'll do whatever you want. Just please don't stop."

Captor 2 strokes my back while Captor 1 kneels down to look at my face. "Good girl... You belong to us now. You understand?" I nod intently. "You exist to take our cocks and whatever else we decide to put in you. Isn't that right?" Captor 2's cock is hovering at the edge of my cunt. I whimper and try to will him into fucking me.

I answer Captor 1, "Yes, Sir. I exist for your pleasure now."

Captor 2 speaks from behind me. "You look beautiful... so helpless, dripping with need, your body desperate for more. I can tell you enjoy it because when we abuse you, you're pussy gets wetter and tighter. I want to feel how wet and tight you can get."

Captor 2 is fucking me hard now and his hand is squeezing my throat as he does. I try not to breathe hard and fast but it's impossible with the brutal way I'm being fucked. I'm getting dizzy and my body starts throbbing again. "Fuck, yes just like that." Captor 2 is speaking but it's hard for me to focus on the sound through my dizziness. "Ugh, look at that wet fucking cunt. She's gripping me so tight. She fucking loves it."

Captor 2 picks up his tempo and is breathing heavy as he fucks me. I feel his cock swelling inside me just as my vision starts to go grey. My body cums from the intensity again and it makes my head pound. Suddenly, he releases my neck and I take shuddering breaths trying to calm my hypersensitive body.

I'm shaking... Little trembles everywhere from the force of my orgasms and the wand still vibrating against my poor clit. My captors turn off the vibrator and start undoing my restraints. They release the valve on my anal plug and it mercifully shrinks back to its original size. The lights are turned off and I'm thrown over one of their shoulders again. I feel like a cumstained doll. Barely able to move or think for myself. I'm loaded back in the vehicle and the hood is placed back on my head. I ask in a quiet and shaky voice "Where are you taking me?"

The driver answers "We're taking you home since you were such a good girl."

I breathe a sigh of relief and decide to keep quiet in case they change their minds. The vehicle stops and I'm escorted out. I'm so desensitized, I can't even feel concern about being naked anymore. My hood is removed and I look up at my house telling myself that I'm almost free.

A cold shock goes through me when I look at a house that is definitely not mine. "You said... You would take me home."

"We did Princess... Welcome to your new home." A forceful hand lands on the back of my neck and I'm pushed inside.