A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 05

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
9k words
4.8
10.4k
9
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was waking up, my body ached. My mom's gentle voice had pulled me out of my slumber, and I noticed I was lying on the floor, a quilted blanket covering me.

"John, sweetie, get off the floor. I just helped your girlfriend up the stairs," mom said; my eyes adjusted to the bright light that filled the kitchen. When I looked up at mom, something was off, which I couldn't quite place my finger on until she swayed her body a bit, showing off her huge bloated tummy. My jaw dropped, as I stared at my mom's huge pregnant looking belly, with her deep green T-shirt only covering her breasts, her underboob slightly showing, as she had recently rolled it up.

"You can pick up your jaw honey, stop trying to eat the air," she chuckled as if nothing was wrong.

"MOM! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I screamed out in shock as I threw the blanket off me to stand up. Looking down at my mom, who's 5.4 ft tall body only comes up to around my chest, me being 6.2 ft, I stared in absolute confusion at her body. "What did you do?" I repeated while I was still trying to comprehend what I was looking at.

"Well sweetie, as a matter of fact your cute little girlfriend happens to be a carrier of the virus, and she infected me. Did you know that she had it?" mom asked with a curious and almost mocking tone. I swallowed, before I opened my mouth and said:

"W-w-well, I kinda knew about it..." I slowly said as I felt horrible.

"And you didn't think of mentioning it to me?" mom said with an angry tone.

"I'm so, so, so sorry mom. I didn't want to tell you since Victoria feels awful about having it, and I didn't want you to think of her any differently. But now you're infected with it, and I didn't think of that even happening. I feel really awful about this." I looked at mom, who met me with a stern face. I sighed as I quickly looked up at the ceiling before forcing my eyes back to mom's, where I saw how her stern expression slowly cracked, a warm smile shining towards me.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm not mad at all," she said as she placed a hand on her hip.

"You're not?"

"Of course not. I mean, no one has reported any ill symptoms that they have received thanks to the virus, and if I'm gonna be honest, it felt really good to stuff myself last night. I've never felt so satisfied, it just brought out all the wonderful flavors and..." I covered my ears with my hands.

"Mom, I don't wanna hear this, please," I whined as I shut my eyes, which caused mom to gently tap me on my shoulder.

"Well, at least I'm not the one standing naked in front of his mother. I was also gonna say that I now have something in common with your girlfriend."

"I was what?" Paralyzed out of embarrassment, I was afraid to look down, but I felt the warm air breeze past my nether regions.

"Sweetie, Victoria's waiting upstairs. Run to her." With mom's words and the embarrassment driving me, I quickly ran up the stairs, covering my crotch with my hands, almost tripping as I sprinted up the stairs. When I arrived, I fortunately managed to find my balance as I practically jumped into my room, shutting the door behind me.

When I had closed the door, my eyes were instantly drawn to Victoria's body. I could see how her large bloated belly was much bigger than a basketball, all oiled up. Victoria was lying on her side, turned away from me, which showed off her big ass and thick thighs.

"Jesus Christ, we really did a number on your body..." I slowly said as I walked towards Victoria.

"Y-yeah we did..." Victoria responded, not being able to turn her head to look at me as I walked towards the bed.

"How do you feel?" I said as I stood in front of her, and I could see that she had been crying.

"Well, I was mortified when your mom found me struggling to get off the floor, but after she helped me up here, everything got better. Alexandra said that I could stay here until I've digested all the food." I smiled gently at her, rubbing her stuffed belly, feeling her slick oiled up skin beneath my fingers.

"That's great to hear," I said.

"I'm sorry for infecting your mother," Victoria quietly said as turned her head to look into the bed, obscuring her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Don't be, although it's gonna be a big change, she didn't seem to mind it." Looking back at me, her puffy swollen eyes seemed to be returning to normal.

"Yeah, she told me. I was just thinking about your reaction," Victoria responded as she stared up at me.

"I'm gonna take a shower, I still reek of, you know what,"I said, feeling myself blush.

"I'll be here when you return," Victoria joked as I left for the bathroom. I showered quickly, putting on new clothes, telling Victoria that I would be heading down to the living room for a bit.

On the couch sat mom, her pregnant looking belly on full display, the sun hitting her skin, giving it a warm gentle glow.

"John! They're talking about the virus on the news, come!" mom said as she patted the couch cushion. I sat down beside her as I watched the news. As usual, Cambria McNeil and Logan Watts were the anchors, but I could see how McNeil looked less lean than before, practically bursting out of her suit as she was eating a bagel, to the discomfort of Watts.

Cambria McNeil had faint tan skin with short brown hair, her eyelashes being long, fluttering quickly as she ate the bagel. Her blouse stretched across her large bosom, with her blazer seeming to be a size too small. Logan Watts is an african american man, with short cut hair, a perfect jaw and eyes that drew in every woman to the news. Watts was in the middle of talking:

"...the virus that has been spreading across the western world, has now found its way into western Asia and large parts of the African continent. New symptoms have arisen, with many women experiencing sudden growth spurts. These growth spurts happen on most parts of their bodies, but are mostly focused on their chest, hips, butt and height." McNeil continues the segment, her soft and professional voice as lovely as ever:

"A recent *munch* development has also *munch* shown that men also are affected. However, the symptoms *swallow* are nonexistent for the first couple of days, before *munch* they start to experience them. The only symptom that has been discovered as of yet, is, *soft moan* an increase in the amount they ejaculate... Wait! So they cum more!?" McNeil exclaims as she jumps up from her chair, showing off her large bloated tummy which jiggled from the sudden movement, and I could tell it was a bit bigger than mom's. I looked over to mom, who was looking back at me, and as we noticed each other's glances we both looked away.

"Well, I'll go up and rest, to digest this food baby," mom said after a solid minute of watching the news.

"You do that," I said as I continued staring at the TV, not wanting to look at mom as she passed me. I zoned out for most of the news segment, thinking of Victoria.

"Continue with the safety precautions that have been put out by the government," Watts said as his eyes continued to dart over to McNeil's big belly; McNeil had taken off her mic and spoke on the phone with someone right there on air. "It's also important that if you have the virus and are a woman, that you should stay at home and not go to work or school. The government has classified this as a health hazard and are allowed to be ho-" I shut the TV off and headed upstairs, where I laid myself down beside Victoria, spooning her.

"I'm back," I whispered gently in Victoria's ear, rubbing her arm up and down.

"C-can you hand me my phone?" Victoria asked, pointing towards her black handbag that she had brought with her.

"Yeah, sure," I said as I got up from the bed and grabbed her bag, giving it to her. Pulling out her phone, I retook my position behind her, cuddling up next to her warm body. Calling a number, she put the phone to her ear as she waited a couple of seconds before she started to talk:

"Hey sis, yeah I'm okay. I've decided to stay at John's house for the week. *Long pause* No, I'm fine, really. Why? Can't I just be with my b-boyfriend? *Another pause* Well I really like it here, and, you know what, his mom actually cares about me!" The last part she yelled with a broken voice as she ended the call. Victoria clutched her phone in her hand, as she began to sob quietly, clearly not wanting me to hear, me continuing to rub her arm gently.

"What happened?" I asked.

"M-my sister *sob* was mean, like usual. Apparently mom *sob* had said that I needed t-to return *sob* home. But I don't want to," Victoria said with a shaky voice as she tried to turn head towards me.

"Well..." I said as I sat up, leaning over Victoria's chubby body, "...just stay here with me. They said that you get to be home from school without suffering any penalties," I said, trying to cheer her up.

"Well, I wasn't planning on going, or moving. Anyway, I can't show myself like this..." she quietly said as she placed a hand on her stuffed belly, sobbing again.

"Hey, please stop crying," I said gently, feeling my heart break a little as she continued sobbing. "You are incredible Victoria. This virus is nothing compared to how amazing you are, you are so sweet *kiss* so smart *kiss* and so beautiful *kiss*. In fact, you're so pretty that I don't know how to compose myself around you at times," I softly laughed, trying to lighten the mood, before I continued to plant kisses across her soft skin. "I love you Victoria, I know it deep down," I said as my heart raced in my heart. "Virus or not."

Victoria had stopped sobbing and she let out a squeal of joy, as she turned over, causing her stomach to swing after her, with it coming crashing down on me. I felt as the air was knocked out of my chest, and how Victoria wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you! I love you too John," she softly said while hugging me. I took a deep breath, slowly getting used to the weight of her heavy belly on top of me, embracing her back.

"That's so sweet!" I heard coming from the door, and there, both me and Victoria looking up, I saw my mom wearing a pink nightgown, standing with her hands clasped together in front of her chest. Her 9 month pregnant belly stuck out, and it made it so her pussy was on wide display. I quickly looked away, red in the face.

"Mom! Seriously! Cover up!" I groaned loudly, as I heard her walk closer to the bed.

"I'm sorry sweeties, but I heard Victoria yell, so I wanted to check on the both of you, but it seems that everything is alright." I felt how Victoria's stomach moved a bit, and how Victoria tried to raise herself up.

"Everything's fine now Alexandra," Victoria happily said as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

"That's wonderful to hear!" mom exclaimed as she began to walk out of the room. When she was standing in the door, she turned around. "One last thing. How long did it take for you to digest your food last time Victoria?" mom asked curiously.

"Well, last time it took around 3 days, but... *pausing for a moment* ...you are about twice the size I was," Victoria answered while looking a little mortified.

"My! Well better to start now. I guess we'll see each other a whole lot during the week Victoria," mom laughed to herself as she walked out of the room.

The rest of Sunday went by quickly, with me cuddling Victoria or going out to buy new groceries as the fridge had been emptied by both women. I ate in my room, playing games and chatting with Victoria. The next day, I kissed Victoria goodbye as I headed to school, promising her that I would bring back notes from the lectures.

As I arrived at school, I saw Max standing outside the classroom, waiting for me.

"Hey dude," I said, gently punching his arm as I approached.

"Hey..." Max said with a low voice, and I now saw just how tired he looked. His reddish brown hair was messy, bags had formed under his eyes and he hadn't shaved in days by the look of it.

"What's the matter, you like shit," I said as I tried to brighten the mood.

"I look just like I feel," Max said, giving a half forced smile as he looked at me. We walked into the classroom, Max slouching, his bag forcing him down, like an anchor. Taking our seats away from the windows, and as we unpacked our stuff I said:

"What happened? You haven't looked this bad in forever."Max sighed as he rested his head into his hands.

"It's my parents. Ever since mom got the virus, she's been insatiable. We have to go shopping every other day to keep her happy, and they fuck so often. I mean like, multiple times a day man." I gave Max two gentle dunks on his back, before I said:

"That sucks, I'm sorry. My mom also caught it.." Max looked at me with wide eyes.

"Man, I feel bad for you. How have you managed to hold up?" I thought about it for a second, I had been really lucky with my mom, only her indecency with her clothes have really been an issue.

"I've been lucky, only a few questionable attire choices have been an issue so far. Although, she did stuff herself with a bunch of food during the weekend. I swear she looks like she's pregnant," I said as Max opened his computer.

"Yeah, I bet," he said quietly, hoping I didn't hear him, to which I responded with a slap in the back of his head, causing him to wince.

"Stop picturing my mom jackass," I said, laughing when Max's face turned red.

The sounds of sure footsteps echoed in the hall, and as it grew closer, I could hear the loud panting of a woman who tried to hold it in. Through the classroom door walked Ms. Miranda, head held up high as she made her way towards the front desk. Ms. Miranda had clearly done some eating during the weekend, as her belly stuck out, her cleavage showing, crumbs having gathered in it. Her hips were somewhat wider, and her ass had grown considerably.

"Let's start today's lecture," Ms. Miranda said, as she started writing on the blackboard. Max leaned into me.

"Dude, I think Ms. M got the virus," Max whispered.

"Of course she has it, nobody without the virus gains that much weight during a weekend," I whispered back, as I remembered how she had acted during Friday's lesson. I continued taking notes, when Max once again whispered to me:

"Where's Victoria? I know that you've been dating and all, so I was wondering how it's been going between the two of you?" Making sure that Ms. Miranda didn't catch us whispering, I leaned in close.

"Victoria's at my house currently," I whispered, an almost bragging tone to my voice.

"No way. Why?" Max whispered back, and I could hear the excitement in his voice as I told him.

Why indeed. Why did I have to say that she was at my house? I didn't want to reveal that Victoria had the virus, so I needed to come up with something else.

"Well, I had invited her over for dinner on Saturday, and we decided that she should stay the night. But, in the morning, she uhh..." I looked around, trying to think of something as the only image that kept reappearing was a stuffed Victoria laying in my bed. "...she fell down the stairs," I continued.

"Damn. Is she okay?"

"I mean, from what my mom told me, her leg's just twisted, but she needs to stay bedridden for the next few days."

"Well I hope it's nothing too bad," Max said while leaning back in his chair, trying to look attentive to the lecture.

"Thanks," I said, and as I did that, Ms. Miranda's voice echoed throughout the classroom:

"Mr. Lewis, talking again I hear." Ms. Miranda started walking towards me and Max, her whole body jiggling with each step, and I could see her black blazer was a bit too short in the arms. "Mr. Lewis, two lessons in a row," she said with a biting tone, crossing her arms under her chest, causing it to hastily rise up.

"I, uhh..." I couldn't finish before she raised a finger to her mouth.

"You know my policy about whispering in my classroom. And since you've done this twice in a row, you need some punishment," and as she said that, I noticed a faint smile spreading across her dark brown lips, before quickly erasing it, as her stern expression once again took over.

"I'm thinking, detention," she said, staring directly into my eyes.

"B-but, I did-" I stammered, but Ms. Miranda interrupted me:

"Oh quiet down Mr. Lewis. You'll come with me to another classroom after this class is done, and sit there without any objections. Understood?" Ms. Miranda raised her eyebrow, and I shamefully nodded my head. Ms. Miranda turned towards the front of the classroom once again, causing her larger ebay to jiggle, watching as her wide hips swayed gently as she walked away. When she was out of earshot, Max whispered:

"I'm sorry dude." I just nodded and started my notetaking again, and I heard giggling from behind me, and I saw how Amelia, Molly and Grace were laughing at me.

The rest of the lesson went on without interruptions, and as Ms. Miranda dismissed everyone, she watched with great intent as I approached her. When the classroom became empty, Ms. Miranda stood up and walked towards me.

"I hope I didn't scare you too much John," she said with a seductive smile as her eyes wandered over my body.

"I-I mean, kinda. Wait, does that mean I don't have detention?" I asked, surprised over her changed attitude.

"Heavens no! You are still coming with me, but first, let me ask you a question," Ms. Miranda said as she took off her blazer, revealing her slightly chubby dark brown arms, putting her hands on her hips. "Do you like bigger women John?" she asked me. My thoughts immediately raised to Victoria, and her wonderful, sexy plump body.

"I know that you and Ms. Koch are a couple, but I wondered if you have a preference?" she said as she shakes her tits slightly.

"I-I-I don't k-know Ms. Miranda," I stuttered, overwhelmed by her presence.

"You don't know? You don't like women with a bit extra to grab onto, with big bellies that you can kiss, thick juicy thighs to lay your head on, and huge butts that you can squeeze as you walk?" her voice filled with lust, as she drew out on every word. Pushing herself up to me, she looked up at my face while placing her palms against my chest. "I like a tall man, you know," she whispered, pressing her tits against my stomach.

I couldn't speak. Was I dreaming this? Was Ms. Miranda really coming onto me?

"Y-yes, I guess I do like those kind of women M-m-ms. Miranda," I stuttered as I looked down at her beautiful ebony rich face.

"That's very good. But please, when we're alone like this, drop the Ms. Miranda. Call me Viola," she whispered, causing shivers to run down my spine.

"B-but I h-have a girlfriend. I don't wanna do anything to hurt her," I whispered back, and I felt how Viola wrapped her arms around me before pressing herself into me.

"You're doing nothing to hurt her. You're so sweet, how could you ever hurt anyone?" Viola's voice was like caramel, so sweet and gentle as she stroked my back. "But I really need your help John. It may not look like it, but I'm starving," and as she said that a loud growl came from her stomach. "Will you help me John?" she whispered as she gently squeezed my butt, breathing heavily on my neck.

"Fine, I'll help you, but I don't think my lunch is going to be enough." This caused Viola to start laughing. Her laugh was very cute, and I heard how she even snorted a few times as she tried to breathe in.

"You're really funny John! But I've got my eye on a much, bigger, meal." And with that, Viola took my hand in hers and with surprising strength, she started leading me through the corridors of the college. I noticed how we descended down the stairs, walking towards the cafeteria.

"Here's what I'm thinking," Viola said as she clung to my arm. "I'm gonna unlock this door, and we're gonna go in there, where you'll feed me until I'm satisfied. Does that sound good to you?" she seductively said with a hushed voice, pressing her breasts into my arm.