A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not like that John. I meant, you have to help me sneak out of the school and bring me home. I can't be seen like this." Sighing from relief, I nodded at her as I pulled my shorts back on.

"Can I ask something of you?" I asked as I looked down on her bloated sexy body.

"Anything," Viola responded.

"Can I take a picture of you, laying there on the floor? You just look so goddamn hot like that." She blushed as I complimented her.

"Yes, but you can't show it to anyone, understand?" she said, striking a shy but sexy pose on the floor.

"Not even Victoria?" I asked gently, which caused Viola's expression to turn into that of a surprised one.

"You can show Victoria," she responded with a big smile, clearly enjoying the idea of flaunting her new size.

I took out my phone, snapping three pictures of her before I placed my hands under her arms, lifting her heavy body off the floor. Not able to stand up by herself, Viola leaned herself against the table as I picked up her bra and blouse. The skirt she had worn was drenched, so Viola only put on her blouse, which could not cover her stomach and clinged directly to her chest and upper belly from the mixture of sweat and saliva. Viola grabbed hold of me, supporting her body on mine as I put my arm under hers and we began walking out of the cafeteria, leaving the mess we caused behind us.

We exited through the back door of the cafeteria which led out to the parking lot.

"Can you drive," Viola asked under baited breath, making uncomfortable noises as we quickly moved towards her car.

"Yes, I got my license two years ago," I said as Viola handed me the key to her car.

"Good, you'll drive me to my apartment," she groaned as I pushed one of the buttons, causing a red car a bit away to unlock. I opened the passenger side, pulling the passenger seat all the way back before helping Viola into the car. Her stomach was close to the dashboard, less than 5 inches away, and she didn't bother with a seatbelt. I jumped in next to her, starting the car as I drove us out of the parking lot and out on the roads.

Viola told me directions where to drive, and I watched how she slowly drifted off, exhausted from our exploits. I tried to wake her up, but it was no use. Fast asleep, she softly moaned in her restful state; I pulled into a nearby parking lot thinking of what to do next. Several times I tried to wake her. I tried to shake her awake, talking with her, pinching her arm and even gently bit her nipple, although that was mostly because it was fun, but nothing worked. Searching the car, I found nothing that told me which address she lived at. Knowing what I had to do, I pulled out my phone and called mom.

I told her I needed to bring someone over, another woman who had been infected, leaving out most of the details. Mom, of course tried to question me but I told her that I'd answer all the questions she had once I was home and she hesitantly agreed. Driving home, I still hoped that Viola would wake up, but as I pulled into the driveway, she unfortunately was still asleep. Mom stood waiting outside, thankfully dressed in a long summer dress that covered her large belly, and I could see how she gasped when she saw Viola through the windshield.

"What happened?!" mom exclaimed when I opened the door and stepped out. "You haven't drugged her I hope," her tone became more serious as she walked up to me.

"Of course I haven't drugged her mom! She passed out while in the car as I was driving her home, before she could tell me where she lived," I said with a hushed tone as I opened the passenger door.

"And why did you drive her home? Did you do this to her?" mom exasperatedly said pointing at Viola.

"Yes, she wanted me to do it and I couldn't... didn't refuse," I said shamefully as I put one of my hands under her large butt and the other under her back as I tried to lift her out of the car. Her bloated body was incredibly heavy, most likely close to 230 lbs, but with all my strength, I lifted her out of the car, holding her sleeping body in a bridal carry. "Can you please open the door mom?" I said, feeling my whole body shake in pain as I tried not to drop her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but fine," mom said as she rushed to the door, opening it as I quickly made way into our house, rushing into the living room, laying Viola's sleeping body on the couch as I felt my arms give out. I tried to catch my breath, rubbing my now sore arms as mom walked up behind me. "Who is she, and what happened?" mom said, her tone sharp. Taking a deep breath, I said:

"W-well, her name is Viola, and she's, uhh, kinda my t-teacher."

"Your teacher?!" mom exclaimed, her tone angry and surprised.

"And she asked me for my help, you know, f-feeding her, and I don't know, something came over me and, yeah. Viola loved it, so I didn't do anything that she wasn't okay with," I continued, trying to convince the both of us that maybe it wasn't as bad as it seemed.

"I don't care if she wanted it, of course she does. But it's not me you have to convince and explain this to. You and Victoria should talk," mom said, and I could see how her nose suddenly started twitching.

"I know, I'll go tell her now," I said as I headed out of the living room, up the stairs and with my nerves on edge, I opened the door to my bedroom.

Victoria laid on her back in my bed, now wearing one of my larger shirts which managed to somewhat cover her stuffed belly. Leaned against her stomach was a crossword that she was idly filling out, deep in thought. I sat down next to her, placing my large hand on her arm, gently caressing it. I felt how a lump had formed in my throat, and the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I-I-I am so s-sorry Victoria..." I softly cried.

"What's wrong John?" Victoria asked with a worried tone, putting away the crossword and pen. Still crying, I told her all about mine and Viola's lewd exploits, from stuffing her to the brim, causing her belly to be even more bloated than Victoria's, how she'd have asked if I found her attractive and that I had said yes, to the milk drinking and finally, how I had fucked her and filled her with cum. Tears were still running down my face, as I said:

"I know you *sob* must be furious with me. I did something *sob* unforgivable and you have every right to not wanna see *sob* me again. But I don't wanna lose *sob* you Victoria. You're the most special person in *sob* the world to me, and I will do *sob* anything to make it up to you." I lowered my head in shame, waiting in agonizing silence as I held out for Victoria to say something. After a minute had passed, Victoria softly said:

"T-that's, so hot..."

"W-what?" I responded, looking at her for the first time since I had finished telling what had happened, and I saw how she was blushing hard.

"I don't know why, but the thought of you stuffing another woman, and fucking her so good that she falls unconcious after, r-really t-turns me on," Victoria softly moaned as I saw how she rubbed her pussy, putting two fingers in.

"You like it?" I asked, shocked by what she had just said, and I saw how she nodded lustfully as she increased her rubbing, moaning and panting softly. I took out my phone and opened the camera roll, showing her the pictures of Viola that I had taken in the cafeteria.

"Oh my god, t-that's so hot. She's so bloated. Lick me John!" Victoria cried out as I handed her the phone and moved inbetween her big thighs, tongue fucking her fast. I quickly brought her over the edge, as she forcefully squirted on my face, and I tried to swallow most of it. Looking up from her soaked pussy, I cranked my head to see that she was intently looking at the phone, rubbing her nipple between her finger and thumb, before she put it down and looked towards me.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked sheepishly as I crawled back to her, hugging her gently. Victoria's soft chubby arms wrapped themselves around me, holding me close as she whispered in my ear:

"Only if you continue to satisfy other women. I want others to feel the same pleasure and love that I feel when I'm in your strong arms," Victoria whispered into my ear. "But don't forget who your number one girl is," giggling as she said it.

"You want me t-"

"Yes, I want you to stuff other women and pleasure t-them," Victoria said as she interrupted me, going silent; I didn't know how to react. "You don't happen to know any other infected women," she chuckled softly as she teased me, nestling her face into my chest, inhaling my scent and pulling me closer.

"Well, now that you mention it... There is one Asian lady who's number I've got."

End of chapter 5