A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-that, that sounds like a plan I can go along with," I quietly said, looking around to see that no one saw what we were doing.

"That's a good boy," Viola said as she took out her keys, quickly opening the doors and we both snuck in, locking behind us.

The cafeteria is a large and open room, with several places to sit and eat, the serving counter seems to have been prepared with all different kinds of foods, but there's no staff to be seen.

"The personnel are busy in the kitchen this time of day, and won't come in here too often," Viola whispered to me as she probably saw my inquisitive look. "Now, I'll let you pick out what food we're starting off with. I'll go sit at that table, waiting for you to serve me," Viola said as she pointed towards a large round table, which was blocked from view if you were to enter the cafeteria from the kitchen.

I started walking towards the self-serve section, grabbing a plate and loading up on some salad and carrots, a mountain of glazed fried chicken that glistened in its sauce, as well as one pre-prepared hamburger that stood on a heated plate. I walked around the divider wall, as I saw how Viola had sat herself down in one of the chairs, her ass slightly too big for the chair, slightly hanging out from the sides. Her eyes lit up as I rounded the corner, plate in hand as she gave me a small wave with her hand.

"That looks delectable, it will be a nice start..." Viola said while licking her plump lips.

"Do you want me to leave it here as I go grab some more?" I asked, placing the plate on the table.

"Oh my, you're such a sweet boy. But, I wanted you to feed me, remember?" I nodded as I took my seat across from Viola, piercing some of the chicken and vegetables with the fork, and started to feed her. Viola eagerly opened her mouth, making eye contact with me the entire time, and I noticed how her eyes were trying to undress me. I continued spoon feeding her the chicken, Viola letting out hungry pants after each bite.

"Pick up the burger and feed me it," Viola said as she rubbed her tummy, which growled loudly in response. I picked the burger up in my hands, bringing it to her mouth and I watched as she started hungrily devouring it. After two bites, she grabbed hold of my wrists as she pushed my hands with the burger into her mouth as she managed to eat the rest of it in one gulp. A deep burp and a satisfied groan escaped from Viola's mouth, patting herself on her stomach as I could see how it had grown a little.

"That was good, but we're not done. If I'm not mistaken, there was a tray filled with fries. Bring them to me please."

"You want some of th-" I began to say but she interrupted.

"No! The WHOLE tray cutie," Viola said seductively as her stomach growled even louder.

I got up and walked back to the self-service counters, popping the metal tray out and carrying it over to Viola, who looked extremely pleased as I placed it down on the table.

"Thank you so much. Now you can go and bring me two burgers, and whatever else you want to see me eat," she said as she stuffed herself with handfuls of fries. Grabbing the two burgers she requested, I also loaded up on some pasta with a creamy cheese sauce that I found as I lifted the different lids that covered all the food. Taking a few cartons of milk, thinking that she'd definitely be thirsty from all those salty fries, I headed back to Viola, balancing all the various things I carried.

When I returned, I saw how Viola finished the last of the fries, emptying the almost three feet long tray, pushing it away as I came back.

"You're so thoughtful," Viola said as she grabbed one of the milk cartons that I was carrying, opening it as she emptied the whole thing in 3 seconds as I set everything down. Viola quickly grabbed one of the burgers, voraciously devouring it in seconds before looking back up at me. "Could you be a dear and remove my blouse? I'm starting to feel hot, and I don't wanna ruin it as I continue eating," Viola said, leaning towards me with her sly eyes flirting with me.

"Can't you?" I asked nervously.

"Oh I would, but it's hard when sitting down, and you've been such a good boy so far. So could you please?" she said with a cutesy voice as she raised her chubby arms up. I grabbed her blouse and gently pulled it off her, accidentally gracing her tits as I moved my hands up. I carefully laid it on my chair, and I looked back at Viola's gorgeous body. Her dark brown skin was almost flawless, glowing with warm colors. Starting to become a little bloated, her belly laid sexily in her lap as her belly button slightly stuck out. The bra that she wore couldn't contain her large C-cup tits, spilling out of her bra with her dark nipples slightly poking out.

"You can close your mouth cutie," Viola said as she picked up the other burger, devouring it as well. "I guess *munch* that this confirms my suspicions, *munch* you find my body hot," she said as she had now eaten the second burger.

"Y-you are very a-attractive Viola," I stuttered, feeling blood pumping to my cheeks, as well as my cock.

"What do you find attractive about me John," she said curiously, as she picked up the plate with the pasta and cheese sauce.

"I mean, all of you," I said, trying to look at something else, finding the ceiling beams to be very interesting all of a sudden.

"No, that won't do. Look at me John, look at my exposed. Plump. Body," Viola said, punctuating every word, and I looked back at her hesitantly. "Now tell me, what do you like? Specifically."

"Your belly!" I blurted out. "How it looks so soft and warm, your amazing big tits spilling out of your way too tight bra, but most of all, your amazing and huge ass. I've stared at it every lesson while you weren't looking. I've wanted to squeeze it, play with it, worship it." I couldn't exactly tell why I said that, but with Viola exposed like this, I could smell an amazing scent coming from her, making me go wild for her. I looked at her face, and I saw how her face glowed red, blushing like crazy.

"T-thank you J-john, I appreciate your c-compliments," she stuttered back. I had never seen her this uncomposed before, which made me like her a little more. I took the fork from her and started feeding her again, as she was too overwhelmed at the moment. She joyfully ate all the pasta, and I watched her swallow it all.

"Your face is also really attractive, your sexy eyes and plump lips are really pretty," I said as I fed her, her face growing even redder, pouting her lips slightly.

"Oh stop it you. But thank you. You're not too bad yourself," she responded as she finished the pasta.

"What do you want next?" I said as I took the plate from the table. I saw how she thought about it for a moment, before looking at the milk cartons.

"I'd like some milk. Could you perhaps make me drink it?" she said as her voice started to find its footing once again.

I picked up the milk carton and gently put it to her lips as she began drinking it heartily. As I gently raised it further, I noticed how she had stopped drinking, and lustfully looked me in the eyes as milk started leaking from her mouth, gliding down her chin and throat, as it found its way to her warm brown boobs, creating a small milk lake in her cleavage. Viola then grabbed the carton from my hand before putting aside, looking at me with an innocent expression.

"Oh no, I seem to have spilled some milk over myself. Could you please clean me up," pulling me closer by my shirt as she drew out every word with her movement, until I was face to face with her.

"S-sure, I'll go grab s-some napkins," I nervously said as I stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

"No napkins cutie. I want you to lick, me, clean," she breathed into my ear. Her scent was intoxicating, her words beguiling and sweet, and I gently lowered my head as I began licking her chin clear, moving down to her throat, feeling her soft skin racing over my coarse tongue, before I started drinking the milk that had gotten stuck in her cleavage. The milk had mixed with her sweat, making it taste both sweet and slightly salty, gently and slowly swallowing it, while I placed my big hands on her contained tits, gently fondling them as I continued to drink. "That feels *moan* so good, your *moan* tongue is amazing," Viola moaned. I felt as more milk came running down her skin, and I watched as she poured the rest of the carton over her lips.

"Oops, I spilled some more," she softly moaned as I drank more, licking her soft breasts, pulling each of them out of her bra, playfully cupping and fondling them. I then began licking up her body once again, causing her to quiver and moan softly. When I reached her face, I ran my tongue over her face, and when I got to her lips, she opened her mouth and pressed my body to hers as my tongue slid into her mouth. We started making out, our tongues dancing around each other as both of us moaned into the other. My hands snuck their way around her back, hugging her tightly as well. As I was stroking her back, my hands brushed over her bra clasp, and I quickly undid her bra. Viola noticed this, breathing a huge sigh of relief as her tits were finally free from her tight bra.

We pulled away from each other, panting heavily. I then made my way back down to her now freed breasts, as I placed my tongue over them, licking them all over to get every last bit of milk, before I brought my mouth to Viola's right nipple, latching onto it. I sucked and played with it with my tongue, as I brought my left hand to her left nipple and began teasing it, fondling her breast at the same time. Viola started moaning loudly, biting her lower lip, and I felt her hands slide between her large thighs which she spread open, and she started rubbing her pussy.

"God, that feels amazing John! Suck my tits, suck them harder!" she moaned and squealed in pleasure, rubbing faster and faster. "It's been so long since a man has touched me! I've been so lonely! My body yearns for this!" she moans as her body shakes, as she experiences her first of many orgasms.

Continuing to suckle and fondling her tits, I switched multiple times, giving each the proper attention it deserved as Viola cummed multiple times, her thighs soaked in her pussyjuices. I then pulled away, and Viola reached out for me in desperation.

"I'll continue, but you're not yet fully fed," I said as I looked at her glossy slick skin. "I promise it will be amazing. Victoria really enjoyed it," I said smugly as I walked away with the plate.

"V-victoria enjoyed it?!" Viola gasped as she screamed as another orgasm shook her body, her hips bucking up and down violently in her seat.

"Oh yes she did. Right now she's at home, bigger than any pregnant woman on my bed, digesting it all," I responded as I approached the self-serving cupboard.

I pondered what to feed Viola, hearing her moans growing even more needy and desperate, with her wet sounds increasing in pace as she has another orgasm. My eyes locked onto the tray of hamburgers that had gradually been picked off one by one. There were still 17 left, and I thought:

"Could Viola eat them all? That's a lot, even for someone with the virus. But let's try it." I shut off the heating to the tray that the hamburgers stood on, and I saw the restock fridge. I carried the tray over to Viola, placing it in front of her. "Start eating, I'll be right back," and as I ran back, I saw how her chair was drenched in her cum, dripping onto the floor below her.

Making my way to the fridge, I unlocked the clasps that held it shut, and there on the shelf, stood a five gallon box labeled 'Apple Juice' and I thought back to how Victoria had filled up when she drank one gallon, what would happen when Viola drank five? But that's crazy, she won't be able to drink it all, but at least it's something for her to drink to quench her thirst. Lifting it out, feeling how heavy it was, I closed the fridge and carried the box out to Viola, who was in the process of stuffing herself with a burger, with five of the burgers having already been picked off. Her eyes went wide as she saw the five gallons of apple juice I was carrying, with a note of fear swelling up inside her.

"Don't worry, you won't have to drink all of it. I brought it so you can satisfy your thirst, and so that I can solely focus on pleasing you," I said as I put it next to the tray. She nodded with relief, as she stuffed burger number 7 into her mouth, making quick work of it. I got in between her legs, placing my mouth to her belly as I started to passionately lick and kiss it, causing Viola to orgasm yet again. Pussyjuices drenched her thighs, and as I kissed her belly, I gently traced my fingers over her thighs, barely gracing her pussy as they wandered. I began moving my kissing and licking downwards from her stomach, feeling the sweet juices on my tongue, I eagerly licked everything that I came across.

"Keep *moan* at it *munch* John *moan*, Eat my fucking *moan* pussy!" Viola cried out as she removed her hand, granting me access before turning the valve on the apple juice box and leaned under it, drinking deeply. However, I did not go for the pussy right away, teasing her with kisses on her thighs, licking more and more of her cum up as I on odd occasions ran my tongue across her pussylips, causing another burst of cum to squirt out of Viola's pussy. "Stop teasing *moan* me, J-john. I need your tongue inside me now!" Viola cried out, as her hand tried to rub her aching pussy, but I grabbed her wrist, while continuing to tease her.

"Please, please *moan* oh god please stop teasing me!" she begged, as she was on the verge of another orgasm.

"What will you do to make it happen?" I said as I planted more kisses next to her pussy. With tears streaming down her face, panting and moaning like crazy, she blurted out:

"Anything! I'll do and let you do anything you want to! But I need you John, *moan* I need you so *sob* badly!" I pulled away, standing in front of her.

"Can I fuck you?" I asked as my erection was throbbing in my shorts, the intoxicating scent telling me to fuck her. To take her pussy for myself, raming myself into her.

"YES! Do it, fuck me hard! Fuck me gently! I don't care, just do it!" Viola cried out, her hips bucking like crazy, awaiting my touch. I pulled down my shorts and underwear, pulling out my cock, and I saw as Viola stared at it intently, lustfully biting her lip. Spreading her legs a bit more, I guided my cock into her wet opening, as I gently started thrusting into her. Immediately my cock was hit by another one of her orgasms, and I found it hard to thrust into her when she was sitting down.

"You need to lay down on the floor," I said as I pulled out, only two inches had entered her warm canal.

"Why did you *moan* stop?" Viola said in a confused state of pleasure, not having listened to what I just said.

"Get out of the chair, and lay yourself on the floor so I can fuck you better."

Viola tried to get out of the chair quickly as I said that, but her hips and ass got caught under the armrests. I grabbed a hold of her ass, pulling her in a state of lustful obsession, digging my fingers into her large rear. Her large bloated belly got somewhat in the way, but that didn't stop me as I lifted her off the ground, her amazing brown tits pressed into my face as the chair slid off her wet hips and onto the floor.

"You're so strong John!" she exclaimed, hugging my head as I held her in my arms. She was heavy, very heavy. I couldn't hold her for long so I desperately placed her down on her back on the cold floor, spreading her legs wide open as I started thrusting into her wet pussy for real. I reached for another burger as I began stuffing her, burger after burger while pumping my cock in and out of her.

Her muffled moans grew louder, and I slid our sweaty bodies towards the table, so her head was under the valve to the apple juice. I reached for the valve as I said:

"Open *moan* up," I said, turning the valve, letting the sweet apple juice flow into Viola's wide open mouth, as she drank as much as she could before I sealed it. Grabbing another burger and stuffing it into her mouth, I felt her squirt more around my big cock as I fed her. Continuing like this, interchanging the apple juice and the burgers, I watched as Viola's belly expanded, surpassing Victoria's stomach in size, which I didn't think would be plausible. I felt as my cock spasmed, with it screaming for me to let it cum.

"I'm about to cum Viola!" I screamed in panic. That's when I felt Viola's thick legs wrap around my body, pressing me to her.

"Do it, shoot your sticky, *moan* warm cum into me! I'm on the *moan* pill so cum in me you fucking amazing boy!" she screamed as I increased my thrusting. Exploding inside of her tight pussy, I blew a huge load into her needy pussy which responded by squirting ounces of her juices on me, as Viola reached her climax. We both moaned loudly in pure bliss, and I felt myself still pumping out cum, flooding her entire pussy so much that it started leaking out of her. Feeling exhausted, I rested myself on Viola's huge belly, breathing heavily as I tried to recompose myself.

"They really *grunt* didn't lie *moan* about your cum amount," Viola laughed in a state of utter bliss.

"Yeah, there's so much leaking out on the floor."

"What?!" Viola said enthusiastically as I felt her spin around, causing me to stand back up, looking down at Viola who maneuvered herself to her side as she crawled towards the pool of my cum that laid on the floor. Crawling close, she opened her mouth and began scooping all the cum into her lewd mouth, eating my cum in handfuls, before licking the floor clean. "It *slurp* it tastes even better than last time," Viola moaned as she looked back up at me.

"C-can I clean you off?" she said hungrily as she stared down my cumcovered cock. I nodded as I sat myself down in front of her, as she quickly crawled over to me with her belly in tow, sucking and liking my cock clean. Pulling herself off my cock, she let out a satisfied groan, once again laying on her back. "I'm so big," she said as the mountain that was her belly stretched her skin to its limit. "Am I bigger than Victoria?" she asked, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"You're definitely bigger," I responded as I stood back up, walking towards the table.

"Good," Viola softly said.

I noticed how three burgers remained on the tray, and I looked back at Viola who laid on the floor rubbing her belly.

"You can take more," I thought to myself as I grabbed two of the burgers and walked back to Viola. I knelt beside her head, as I guided the burger towards her mouth. She hesitantly opened her lips, and I stuffed the whole burger into her, as she began chewing it and swallowing.

"I feel like I'm gonna burst," she pleaded, but she opened her mouth for the other one. I stuffed the other down as well, and her lips wrapped around my fingers as I began pulling out, licking them playfully. "One to go," I whispered into her ear, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek.

I went back for the last burger, grabbing the softly grilled buns in my hands, as I gently rubbed it on my cock, which made Viola open her mouth wide, placing it into her mouth as she just swallowed the whole thing in one gulp. No chewing and no gagging. I then sat down beside her, kissing her deeply, feeling her warm mouth encapsulating my tongue.

"You're amazing at this," Viola said after pulling my tongue out of her mouth.

"You're amazing. I love how you look right now," I responded, kissing her tummy softly.

"Well you did this, so you have to take responsibility sweet boy," Viola said, failing to sit up.

"Responsibility, but you said you were on the pill?!" I said in panic, not wanting to have impregnated her. Viola started laughing, putting a gentle hand on my arm as she continued: