A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 13

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
8.1k words
4.81
6.5k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning back home after my date with Luana, it was almost 9:00 pm. Going upstairs, both mom and Victoria were fast asleep, the pitcher on the nightstand empty. Quietly refilling it with water, I placed it on the nightstand before going to brush my teeth, and when I returned, Victoria had woken up.

"Where have you been?" she drowsily said, glancing at me from the side of her huge belly.

"I've... been on a date. I texted you about it," I awkwardly said, walking over to her.

"A-a-a date?" Victoria whispers, her expression that of a surprised one, her mouth hanging half open.

"Yes... I've told her about our situation, and she's fine with it... I think. Her name's Luana and works at the store with me. We took a picture together." Pulling out my phone, I turned down the brightness a bit before I showed Victoria the picture we had taken together, Luana hugging me close while grabbing my crotch, my surprised face looking pretty dumb. Victoria starts laughing as she inspects the photo, covering her mouth so as to not wake mom who's next to her.

"Omg *giggles* your face," she laughs, her bare tits jiggling up and down as she giggles.

"Are you okay with this? Cause if not, I'll break it off, I hope you understand that," I say in a hushed but serious tone, turning off the phone, Victoria pouting when I do that.

"I mean, she's really pretty. And she's so short. Look how tiny she looks compared to you! I'd love to see you pick her up, and manhandle her," Victoria whispers back, blushing, her eyes wandering as she probably imagines what I'd do to her. "It's okay, as long as you stick to our deal," she continues, focusing her gaze back at me once again.

"You'll always be my favorite girl," I whisper, placing my large hand on her cheek and kissing her deeply, before I crawl in between both of them, spooning Victoria as we fall asleep together. I get woken up some time later, as Victoria gently rocks back and forth, soft whimpers and moans can be heard as I get pulled out of my light sleep. My arms are tightly wrapped around Victoria's soft body, and I can feel her right arm gently moving up and down. When I gather myself, now more aware of what's going on, I hear Victoria's wet pussy, how her fingers slid in and out, her moans having grown a little louder. Moving my hand over her stuffed belly, down between her plump thighs, I find her entrance, feeling her small hand in constant motion. I removed it and slid two of my larger fingers in, Victoria gasping loudly, which I had to shush. "Need any help? But be quiet. Okay?"

"Yes. Please. Your fingers feel *moan* so good. Keep *moan* at it John..." Victoria whispers, her wet pussy squeezing tightly around my fingers.

"You're really sexy you know? Your large bloated belly. Those sexy plump thighs. Your soft breast," I whisper, my other hand squeezing one of her breasts, as I continue to praise her, wanting to rile her up. My fingers feel a quick and hard squeeze, followed by a flood of pussy juices that aggressively pour out. Victoria's moans grow even louder, so I have to remove my hand from her pussy, and cover her mouth with it. "You're too loud Tori," I whisper. "Just try to keep it down baby," I continue, and I feel Victoria's soft, eager tongue beginning to lick my hand that's drenched in her own juices. "Can you do that for me?" I ask her, and she eagerly nods, her thighs squirming out of desperation for my touch again.

"I'm sorry. You just *whimper* feel so good," she whispers, and I kiss her on the cheek.

"What made you like this?"

"T-that p-p-picture. Of you and Luana. I thought about t-the... d-dirty things you'd be able to d-do. How you could pick her tiny body up, inserting your *moan* massive cock that b-barely would fit in her small, tight cunt *moan*. Oh fuck... I need you John. P-please make me cum!" Victoria couldn't hold herself back, her whimpers grew louder and louder, having turned around to face me, and kissed me deeply. While making out, I reached over to the nightstand, grabbed my phone and lowered the brightness, pulling up the photo of Luana and I, handing Victoria the phone, a faint smile spreading across her face.

"I'm still a bit drained, but..." I whispered, having pulled away from Victoria. "...I'll eat you out. Alright?"

"Yes! Eat my needy wet cunt!" Victoria whispered, her whimpers insatiable. Moving my way between her legs, turning her so she laid fully on her back, I looked at her, her upper body covered by her huge stuffed stomach. Wanting to tease her a little bit more, I kissed the underside of her belly, slowly making my way down to her throbbing pussy, Victoria's moans muffled, probably by her hand. Strands of her wetness ran down over her plump ass, onto the covers, and after about two minutes of teasing, I felt Victoria's legs wrap quickly around me, pushing me into her pussy, clearly not able to withstand my teasing anymore. My nose pressed against her skin, so I repositioned, and started eating her out, licking fast and deep, sometimes switching to her hard clit and sucked on it, Victoria almost came immediately at first contact.

It didn't take long for Victoria to cum again, where I had relentlessly licked and stimulated her clit, and she erupted into my mouth, her sweet, if a tad sour, juices flowing into my mouth, causing me to pull back. Victoria continued to squirt onto the sheets for a few more seconds, her body overtaken by spasms and an aftershock. Moving away from her legs, I went to check on her, the light of the phone revealing she had gone unconscious, a mixture from being tired and overly stimulated I suppose. Picking up my phone, I noticed how she had scrolled through the pictures, having landed on one of the two of us together, from the day we started dating. Kissing her cheek softly, I put the charger back into my phone, and cuddled up against Victoria, trying to avoid touching the large wet spot under her. Her warm body felt right held against me, but I also felt another arm wrapping around me.

"You two did wake me, but that doesn't matter," I heard mom drowsily whisper, her big belly pressing into my back. "We'll fix the sheets in the morning. A woman got her needs." I think mom drifted off shortly after that, and so did I.

The next morning I made the three of us breakfast, helping them with basic needs such as showering and the like. Heading to college, I was greeted by Max who now had returned, looking exhausted. Looking like he hadn't slept for days, I put my hand on his shoulder, staring at him with a concerned look.

"Jesus Max... How are you feeling?" I asked him, his eyes red and a faint beard having begun covering his face. "Is it your parents again?"

"No... It's Abby. Her needs are high, having gorged herself on food since Sunday through Monday. She's also super horny man. I mean, we've been at it all the time. I need some rest," Max says, clearly not in the best state of mind, as I could swear I saw one of his eyes twitching.

"I get it. But *chuckles* to think we complain about too much sex. We'd given anything for it earlier this year!" I laugh, trying to brighten Max's day a bit, and I see a faint smile spreading across his face.

"Yeah, I guess you're right man,. But it's this damn virus, it's just... a lot," he says, and for the rest of the day, I let him rest, giving him my notes as he napped during most lessons. As we were leaving, Max turned to me, "Can I crash at your place? I need some actual sleep and I won't get that at home." I thought about it for a moment, but I couldn't turn him down.

"Of course you can. Let me just shoot a text to mom so she'll know," I said, taking out my phone and writing a text informing mom that Max would be staying over.

"Speaking of your mom, how's she holding up?"

"Fine, I guess. I have to help her move around when she's stuffed herself, not walking into her room without knocking. We manage," I say, trying to keep my voice straight so as to not clue Max in on what's happening.

"Yeah, me and dad have to help mom sometimes as well. And Victoria?"

"Not as bad as Abby by the sounds of it. She came over on Sunday, and she seemed fine. We had some, fun," I said, now realizing he couldn't see mom or Victoria, and I shot another text to mom to close the door, and not let Max know Victoria's in there with her.

"I bet," Max laughs, his demeanor having shifted more towards his regular self, and I playfully punches shoulder, which he gets staggered by. "Woah man, watch the strength," he jokingly says, taken by surprise.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't punch you that hard I thought," I told him, but then I remembered my newfound muscles. Together we took the bus back to my place, opening the door and heading up to my room. I told Max to go into my room and start the Xbox while I would just check on mom. Knocking three times on the door to her bedroom, I walked in.

"Hi sweetie. Max is here?" mom said, me quickly shutting the door behind me.

"Yeah. He doesn't know that you're here Victoria, so I'm gonna entertain him. He's been really tired so he needed somewhere else to stay for a night."

"Don't worry, he's always welcome to stay here. You're such a thoughtful boy," mom said, her voice sweet and loving.

"If you need anything, just text me and I'll get it. I love you both," I said as I walked out of the room, shutting the door and joining Max to play some Halo together, like we always had done. After we played some of the campaign, we did some 1v1, where I let Max win the rounds, or at least that's what I told myself. We grabbed something quick to eat as dinner, playing some more and I went to help mom or Victoria every now and again, asking Max to not leave the room while I did so, which he did. Max headed to bed early, around 8:00 pm, him sleeping on the couch. After that, I went up to mom's bedroom.

"Hey you two," I said, crawling into bed between them. Both of them wrapped their arms around me as I did, which made me chuckle. "Max's downstairs, out for the night."

"You're really thoughtful you know," mom once again said, snuggling up closer.

"How was your day?" Victoria followed up with, the two of them clearly up to something.

"It was fine, nothing special happened. How's your day been?"

"You know, laying in bed can be a bit boring, but we've slept a lot."

"That's understandable. Anything I can do to brighten your evening?" I jokingly ask, but Victoria shakes her head.

"Not right now. Now I just wanna lay on your strong arm, and sleep together," she drowsily says, turning over to her side so her belly now lays on my stomach, Victoria closing her eyes. Mom pulls out her phone, and me and Victoria quickly fall asleep, her warm body pressed up against mine. Waking up from the wet sounds of gagging, I felt really horny. My balls ached, as if they had just shot out cum, and I saw how mom's big ass was right next to my face, Victoria on her knees next to the bed, watching idly.

"What's *moan* what's going on?" I whisper, both of their heads turning to face mine. Gagging a bit more, mom pulled my cock out of her mouth, drooling a bit over it.

"We're topping Victoria off sweetie," she coyly says, Victoria looking a bit embarrassed, and full. "The cum you produce they say is very high in calories or something, so it's perfect for growing my little baby bigger. Isn't that right Victoria?"

"Y-yes, m-m-mommy," Victoria whispers, reaching her hand out and begins stroking me, stroking my cock slowly, playing with my tip a bit.

"Max is *moan* downstairs!" I anxiously whispered, trying to keep my voice down. "What if, augh... What if he hears?!" I continued, holding myself back from moaning loudly when mom started sucking me again, Victoria fondling my balls.

"It's okay, we'll be very quiet," Victoria whispers, moving over to start kissing me, her way of muffling my moans, which also is my favorite way of quieting down moans. I can feel mom's tongue playfully try to wrap around my shaft, as she begins to suck harder and faster, Victoria having started playing with my nipples to stimulate me further. My cock begins to swell and spasm, and mom quickly takes my cock out from her mouth.

"Baby! Come swallow his cum!" mom whispers, and Victoria pulls away, keeping eye contact with me as much as possible until out of sight, and she quickly starts deepthroating me, having adapted to my big cock. I begin moaning, not able to hold it, which causes mom to quickly move herself over to me, having some trouble with her big belly, but she makes it over, grabbing her big natural DDD breast and shoves it into my mouth. I begin sucking and moaning into her breast, as Victoria quickly makes me cum, unleashing my load into her mouth. My balls contract and swelled one last time, which causes a strange feeling again to shoot though my penis, my cock slightly swelling.

"What's happen-" I thought, but it was all too much, nodding off right there, mom's nipple still in my mouth. I slept well, but I was woken up by mom, who shakes me awake, whispering:

"I think Max is up. The toilet downstairs just flushed so hurry back to your room!" Mom pushes me out of bed, and I pull my pants on hastily and walk out of the room, as Max comes upstairs.

"Morning, was gonna check on you," Max said, clearly more awake than I was.

"Yeah, had to, uhm, help mom flip over in bed. Text," I groggily said, holding up my phone and began walking towards my room.

"Is it that bad?" Max asks, following me. I just nod, throwing myself back on the bed.

"Have you slept well?" I ask, charging my phone as the battery was pretty depleted.

"Yeah, thanks for letting me stay over."

"Don't mention it. Wanna grab some breakfast?" Heading down, we prepared breakfast, eating together while we talked, before heading off to school, but I managed to sneak in some of the spare muffins I had baked to mom and Victoria so they wouldn't have to starve. College was beginning to start with online classes for everyone, this being the last week we actually could come to the college grounds. After college was finished, Max and I went our separate ways, me taking the bus home.

While sitting in the bus, watching the same buildings flash by as usual I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. Someone was calling me. Pulling it out, the number was unknown, so first I hesitated, but then pressed on the green button, as the number felt familiar.

"Hello? This is John," I said, suspenseful for who was calling me.

"J-J-John? T-this is K-Kassandra. I n-n-n-need your help." Her voice was small and insecure, almost pleading.

"What do you need?" I said with a worried tone, leaning forward in my seat.

"M-m-my mother h-has come to v-visit, and a-asked if I had a boyfriend cause s-s-she found your u-u-underwear in my r-room. I t-told her yes for s-some reason. I k-know we don't have that r-relationship but could y-y-you come over h-here? She wants t-to meet you," her voice was shaky while asking me.

"Of course I can. Where are you now?"

"I-I'm at home. I locked myself in the b-bathroom to s-speak with you."

"I'll be there in about 40 minutes. Is that okay?" I ask, checking the stops, I was about 7 minutes from my stop.

"Yes! Thank you so much John!" Kassandra said, her voice having calmed down a bit. "I'll see you s-soon," she says before hanging up. I anxiously sat and waited for my stop, sending a text to Victoria that I needed to go and help Kassandra with something, and that they had to manage by themselves. Victoria responded that she understood and that I wouldn't forget to take a picture. Getting off at my stop, I began jogging to our house which was a bit away, running inside and grabbing the car keys and leaving my stuff at the door, before jumping into the car and driving towards Kassandra's apartment.

Now a bit easier to get there, I arrive in a little over 20 minutes, locking the car and running up to the third port, fumbling with the code but getting it on my third try, and walking in. I checked my hair in the reflection of my phone, making sure I looked presentable, and walked up the stairs and arrived at her door, taking a deep breath before I rang the doorbell. Waiting a couple of seconds, the door opened and Kassandra stood on the other side, wearing a casual soft outfit, a white T-shirt with a gray hoodie thrown over and a pair of black pants. I could see she had grown a bit, slightly taller and a bit bustier, but most of the growth had happened to her butt, it being significantly bigger.

"Thank you f-for coming," she whispered, inviting me in.

"You don't have to thank me, you're my 'girlfriend' after all," I said, giving her a wink which caused her to slightly blush. Remembering to take my shoes off, we walked into her living room together, where on the couch sat a big woman, clearly her mother. The same dark tan skin and dark brown hair that had begun to acquire some gray hairs, she was just as beautiful as Kassandra, complexion wise. Some lines of aging are showing, but many have been covered by makeup. Wearing a beige tight long sleeved shirt with buttons around the neckline, all unbuttoned, showing off her huge tits, her big belly stretching the shirt. Her hair was put up in a neat bun, and watched the two of us with a keen eye.

Standing up to greet me, Kassandra's mother was a fair bit taller than Kassandra, maybe 5.7? Her tits and belly are really big, her belly forming a shelf for her tits to lay on, but even so, they spill over a bit.

"Uhm J-John, this is my m-mother, Giana Abayan. M-m-mom, this is m-my b-b-boyfriend John," Kassandra introduces us to each other, I reach out my hand, which she graciously accepts and gently shakes.

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Abayan," I said, giving her a pleasant smile.

"Likewise John. I don't mean to pry, but you look a little, young," Mrs. Abayan says, her eyes skeptically wandering over my body.

"Well, that's because I am, I guess. I'm 22 turning 23 in December."

"That's quite a difference," Mrs. Abayan says shortly, looking a bit disapproving at Kassandra. "You know she's 10 years older than you?"

"Of course, but I don't mind. Kassandra's wonderful," I say, wrapping my arm around Kassandra, which causes her to blush and shyly smile, leaning into me. "Should we sit down?" I gesture to the sofa, and Mrs. Abayan nods, sitting back down, letting out a relieved groan as she does. I sit down next to her and Kassandra on my other side, folding her hands in her lap.

"Tell me about yourself John. Kassandra has told me next to nothing," Mrs. Abayan turns to face me, both her palms placed on her belly, intrigued.

"Well, I'm about to get my bachelors in economics, thinking about getting a masters afterward."

"Any particular field of work interests you?" Mrs. Abayan intersects, and I think for a moment.

"Environmental maybe? I haven't really thought about that, but I'll see what comes lurking," I said, feeling her inquisitive gaze peering deeper.

"How, quaint..." not impressed by my answer. "How did you and Kassandra meet? She told me you'd been dating for three months, but the age difference makes it hard for me to, picture it."

"We met in a grocery store. I saw her in one of the aisles, trying to reach something from the top shelf. What was it now again Kassandra?" I look at Kassandra, her caught off guard by my attempt at including her in the story.

"I-I-I don't r-remember. Maybe some p-pasta?" she stutters, looking down in her lap.

"Kassandra! Speak louder and more clearly. I can barely hear what you're saying," Mrs. Abayan criticizes, Kassandra sinking back into the couch, nodding as she disappears behind me.

"I think it's really cute," I say, placing my hand on Kassandra's thigh and gently stroking it, a faint smile spreading across her saddened face. "But, I went over to help her, which she was thankful for, and we got to talking. Well, I did most of the talking and she mostly nodded or mumbled something, and I don't know, I just felt something for her. I asked her out, Kassandra was at first surprised but thankfully agreed and it grew from there."