A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least that's a cute story," Mrs. Abayan shortly says, looking over at Kassandra who still hid behind me. I hear how Mrs. Abayan's stomach growls loudly, which causes Kassandra's stomach to also make loud noises of despair. "Oh! Pardon me, but I'm feeling quite hungry. Should we start dinner?"

"Y-y-yes mother. I'll d-d-do that right a-away," Kassandra stands up, hurrying over to the kitchen area. I looked around the apartment, but Prince and Flo, Kassandra's dogs, were nowhere to be seen. Standing up myself, Mrs. Abayan gave me a puzzled look.

"I'll come help you baby," I called out, walking over to the kitchen area, looking over Kassandra's shoulder to look at the recipe she would follow. It was some vegetarian dish, and I whispered in her ear: "How are you feeling?"

"F-f-fine. Thank you s-so much," she whispers back, and I gave her a quick hug. "Y-you don't have t-to help with d-d-dinner."

"But I want to. Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it. Okay?" I say, planting a kiss on the top of her head, noticing how Mrs. Abayan was watching us.

"Okay, g-go grab the bag of broccoli and w-wash them please," Kassandra said, reading the recipe closely. For the next 40 minutes or so, we cooked together. I recommended we do a double sized portion, me making conversation and small romantic gestures along the way, easing Kassandra up a bit. I also engaged Mrs. Abayan in small talk, getting to know a bit about Kassandra's large family, that she works as a member of the board for a larger bank, and that most of Kassandra's sisters, and herself, had caught the virus. The timer went off, and we sat at the table, Mrs. Abayan joined us, pulling out a chair and with her large belly and huge tits, she had to be seated a bit farther away. When Mrs. Abayan took a bite, her eyes lit up, from the skeptical look she had before. Eating faster and faster she emptied her portion quickly, grabbing more and more.

"This is incredible! Kassandra, I didn't know you were a good chef!" she exclaimed, taking a third portion.

"T-t-thank you, m-mother," Kassandra quietly said, and I could see how she was restraining herself from eating like her mom was, going through it slower, but her hand was shaking and she longingly looked at her food. Mrs. Abayan was entranced with the food, so I leaned in to Kassandra.

"Go on, eat like you want to," I whispered, guiding her hand that she held the fork in down to the plate. She looked at me with a twinge of fear, but I just nodded approvingly.

"Alright," she whispered back, a bit of drool escaping her mouth and hitting the tablecloth. Kassandra picked up the speed, not as fast as her mother, but she seemed to be enjoying it more. Both of the women ate a lot, finishing the entire thing in less than 20 minutes, Kassandra had three portions, and Mrs. Abayan having six. Mrs. Abayan let out a satisfied groan, rubbing her belly as Kassandra just finished her meal, hungrily looking at the empty pot that stood in front of her.

"That was a lovely meal," Mrs. Abayan said, her voice normal as if she hadn't eaten more than half the meal.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said, waiting for Kassandra to say something, but she didn't. Standing up, Mrs. Abayan let out a groan, looking down at both of us.

"I think I'm going to be heading back to the hotel. It's been lovely meeting you John. Kassandra," she says, starting to walk towards the hall, having issues with putting on her shoes and jacket.

"Let me help you!" I called out to her, walking over and helping her get ready. "I'll escort you down to your car," I continued, opening the door for her. Together we walked down the stairs, slowly as she had trouble seeing the steps in front of her. Walking across the inner house yard, we arrived in the parking lot outside.

"You're sweet, "Mrs. Abyan complimented me. "A bit young, but you seem to care for Kassandra. I wish you the best," she said, opening the car door and getting in, me helping her.

"Thank you. It was nice meeting you. Safe travels," was the last thing I said to her, as she drove away, me heading back to Kassandra. Closing the door behind me and taking off my shoes, I walk out back into the kitchen, where Kassandra now stands in front of the open fridge, paralyzed. "Hi," I said, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl and waving it in front of her, getting her attention.

"Oh! H-hi..." she shyly said, looking up at me. I handed her the apple and she eagerly began eating it, the apple juice dripping from her mouth.

"That went well. Your mother's a bit, special," I said as I watched her finishing the apple, throwing the stem into the sink.

"Y-yes. Thank you s-so much John! I don't know h-how I'll r-repay you," Kassandra bursts out, her voice relieved as she hugs me close, but pulls away shortly after, a bit surprised by her own actions. I chuckle and pull her into a hug, holding her close, feeling how her muscles relax in my arms.

"You hungry?" I asked as we released each other, and she shyly nodded. "Let's fix that." Grabbing a variety of things from her pantry, fridge and freezer, noticing many "unhealthy" products, newly bought but not acted upon. "How are you feeling?" I asked, not able to see her behind all the food I was carrying. I hear how her breathing stops for a second, before slowly exhaling.

"I-I-I... I'm feeling very, horny..." Kassandra says, her voice shifting to a deeper and more authoritative one, as I feel her grabbing my butt, pushing me towards the couch. Placing down all the stuff on the table, some of it falling down on the floor, I saw how Kassandra had started to remove her hoodie, sliding it off her arms before grabbing her white T-shirt, taking it off as well, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra, her larger tits perky, her tummy was still small, but it looked a little chubby and soft. "Help me with the rest," she commanded, and I eagerly undid the button on her pants, pulling them down over her new big thighs, taking them off completely.

"You look really hot," I say, staring at her tits, Kassandra turning around, shoving her ass in my face, bending over. Pulling her panties down slowly, she exposes her already wet dripping pussy to me.

"You like the weight I've put on?" she asks, sitting herself down on the couch next to me, putting her feet in my lap, resting her head against the armrest.

"Yeah..." I slowly said, looking at how she spread her legs for me.

"Well? Start feeding me John. I want to be BIG," Kassandra says, closing legs again, urging me to get up. Grabbing several things, I kneel down beside her and start feeding her, chips, cookies and frozen foods. Eating everything I throw at her, we're at it for half an hour, her belly stretching outward further and further. Planting kisses on her belly, I hear her moan, until she moves around, putting her feet on the table's edge, laying down on her back on the couch. "Lick my pussy John," she moans, spreading her legs wide and I crawl in between them, starting to lick deeply in her wet pussy. "How *moan* do I taste?"

"Amazing," I said, looking up at her belly that blocked a little more than half her face from view. Feeling her hands wrap around my head, she pushed me back into her needy cunt, holding me there as I sucked and licked her faster, more intensely, and she cums hard on my face multiple times. When I pull away I see her pussy glistening from her juices and my spit, but she pushes me gently back and I feel her grind on my nose and I eat her out some more, another orgasm quickly erupting. She releases her hold of my head, but instead pulls it upward, and I follow her light yanking and we are now face to face.

"Fuck, me, now," she says, panting between every word, as she stares intensely at me, gesturing me to lay down on the floor. Laying down on my back, I watch her sit between my legs, clumsily undoing my belt and pulling off my pants and underwear, her eyes growing big when she sees my cock. "T-that's a b-big cock," she stammers, still her deeper voice but taken aback. "It's so much bigger than last time... Will it even fit?" she speaks out loud, taking it in her hand and begins to stroke it. Kassandra was right, both my balls and my cock did look bigger, bigger than the previous day even. Had I grown another inch?

Drooling a bit on my cock, spitting on it to lube it up, even though it probably didn't need it as Kassandra was wet enough, she began to stroke it faster, precum leaking out of it which she quickly sucked out, now moving herself so my tip is at her opening. Lowering herself gently on it, she squirms and moans, fitting 7 inches, two more remaining.

"You're *moan* filling me up so much!" she exclaimed, starting to move up and down on it, her walls tightening around it, wanting to devour it. Putting her hands on my chest to steady herself, her belly resting against my abdomen, as she begins sliding up and down on my cock, never taking the whole thing, tears forming in her eyes. "Too *pant* big!" she screams out in pleasure and desperation, her pace increasing as I gently buck my hips to meet her hips' movements. "I want it! I w-want it so badly," she pleads, trying to force it deeper in, which makes another inch slide in. Cumming hard as it happens, she screams out, falling head first onto my chest, her body slightly giving out.

"Are you *pant* okay?" I ask her, but then I feel her hips starting to move again, her body still shaking and her eyes rolled back in her head, making incomprehensible approving sounds. Continuing to try to force it all the way in, she desperately tries, but can't quite make it happen. "Do you want help?" I moan, and she nods hastily, tears streaming down her face, her mind slightly broken. I then grabbed her hips, my fingers digging into her thicker ass cheeks, and gently pushed her down, causing her to once again scream out in pleasure as I felt my cock going further in, her walls forming around it as she finally bottoms out, all 9 inches in her.

"Y-yes! Fuck *moan* yes!" she screams out, her body violently squirms and shakes again, as she moves up and down, her hips violently moving while she cums hard, her pussy squeezing hard around my shaft which drives me towards climax.

"You *grunt* wanted to get *moan* big?" I grunted, hastily lifting her off my cock, her pussy fighting against me, fighting to keep it inside of her, Kassandra screaming in displeasure as I pulled her off it, before I let go, her falling down on my legs, mouth close to my cock. Her eyes shift to it, scrambling over and grabbing it, as she begins jerking it hastily, before putting it in her mouth, only about 4 inches in as I begin to shoot a heavy load into her. Kassandra swallowed it all, insatiable moans muffled by the thick shaft of my dick filling up her mouth.

"You taste amazing," she says, reaching over to the bag of food and grabs a bag of chips, opening it up and begins to eat. "You're still hard..." she notices, lustfully staring at my erect cock.

"Yeah, it does that," I jokingly say, waiting for Kassandra to act. We both stand up, and Kassandra gestures to the couch.

"Sit down for me," she tells me, which I do. Sitting herself down on my cock, she starts grinding on it, teasing my opening. "Does that feel good?" she temptingly says, her wet pussy sliding along it, me eagerly nodding as I bite my lip. "Put your mouth to good use my good boy! Suck on my nipple!" she moans out, leaning towards me so I can reach it, putting it between my lips and gently begin sucking. "There you go! Good boy!" she praises me, and I feel how she grabs my cock and guides it in, as she hardly begins pounding away, now getting used to all 9 inches.

Continuing like that for almost 50 minutes, she was riding me on the couch, maybe switching it up every once in a while when her bloated belly became an issue. I managed to hold off on cumming, wanting to improve my stamina which I seemed to have little problem in doing, feeling Kassandra's body shiver and convulse as orgasm after orgasm hit her, her nipples always being stimulated.

"I *moan* want your *soft scream* cum! I want to be *moan* big! I want *grunt* to be bigger than that *moan* bitch! I want to *moan* show her her *pant* fucking place!" Kassandra screamed out, throwing herself off me and beginning to once again sucking on my cock, milking it for all it got. One of the biggest loads exploded from my tip, the edging and denying had collected and built up in my balls, now releasing it all at once. It may have been too much, as cum began leaking out of Kassandra's mouth, dripping down on her tits, but she persistently kept at it, her belly swelling even further. Falling back, her eyes rolling back and she went unconscious, shutting her eyes and lying propped up against the couch.

"Strong feelings," I thought to myself, putting on my underwear and grabbing my phone, snapping a picture of her and sending it to Victoria, plus telling her I'd be staying over at Kassandra's place, to make sure she would be okay. First I put away the rest of the food that hadn't been eaten yet, we had gone through a bit more than half of it, and I didn't want it to spoil. Then I opened the door to her bedroom, where Prince and Flo were waiting, eagerly greeting me when I opened the door. Scattered across the floor was a bit of dog food, the bowl flipped over. Patting and scratching them a bit, I walked back to Kassandra, the dogs following behind me. Sliding her panties back on, I lifted her up and carried her to the bed, carefully laying her down.

Laying down beside her, pulling the covers over us, Prince and Flo both joined us, Prince laying in between us and Flo finding a resting place on my chest. I quickly fell asleep, having some dream of Kassandra growing bigger in front of her mom, being more confident and putting her mom in her place, me helping her.

I get woken up by Flo licking my face, and I playfully scratch her on top of her head, she seems to enjoy it greatly. I look over at Kassandra, who's resting peacefully. Prince had already ran out to the living room, both of them seeming to be hungry and restless. Picking up Flo and putting her down on the floor, I rose out of bed, walking out of the bedroom and grabbing the dog bowls. Entering the kitchen, I searched for the dog food, Prince helping me by scratching one of the lower cupboards, and I filled their bowls a bit, pouring water into the other.

I once again called in sick to college, today being Friday, but they had been understanding about the increased absence from students. Checking in on Kassandra again, she was still sleeping, so I grabbed an orange to have something in me, taking the leashes that hang on the wall, connecting them to both dogs as the three of us went out for a walk. The morning air was moist and damp, a fog had swept through the city, but we kept on walking. Prince, although bigger, had adapted to Flo's slower pace. Taking a walk around the neighborhood, we were out for almost 40 minutes before we returned to Kassandra's apartment.

Kassandra was still asleep, so I decided to cook a large breakfast for her and me, but mostly her. Taking the liberty of buying some bacon when I walked the dogs. The heavenly smell spread throughout the apartment, and I could hear Kassandra yawning in the other room. Walking out a minute later, her hair a mess and slouching, her bloated belly making her look like she's ready to give birth any day now.

"Good morning," I said, watching her quietly move into the kitchen, her eyes wide as she looked at all the food I'm preparing. "See anything you like?" I ask her, picking up one of the pancakes I'd made and handing it to her. Kassandra quietly took it, looking down at herself. "You can go take a seat at the table, and I'll join you shortly." Dragging her feet, still tired, she slowly ate the pancake I'd given her, sitting herself down on the cushioned seat at the dinner table. After about 3 minutes, most of it was done and I carried it all out in waves, covering the table in plates and bowls of various foods, pancakes, scrambled eggs, bread, milk, bacon, cereal and tomatoes to name a few, but Kassandra didn't move.

"I-i-it's so much... I d-don't know if I-I can eat it all," Kassandra finally said, stunned by the sheer amount of food in front of her. Thinking for a moment, I got an idea.

"Do you want me to help you?" I asked her, sitting myself down beside her. She was hesitant at first, but then nodded. "I'm gonna bring out your other side," I whispered, my hand squeezing her thigh before moving down to under her panties, rubbing her gently to get her horny. Sucking her nipple as I worked her clit, I heard how she moaned, me teasing her further. Removing my lips from her nipple, I saw her shy expression fade away. "You wanna get bigger than your mom don't you? You wanna eat. You wanna grow big..." I whisper in her ear, a smile spreading across her face.

"Yes. I wanna get bigger than mother," she whispers back, her breathing heavy as she leans forward, and starts eagerly eating. Shoving handfuls of food into her mouth, I continue working away at her pussy, driving her crazier and crazier, moaning and chewing down between her shallow breaths. "Ohh yesh, keep at it! Suck my *moan* puppies John! Suck my breasts!" she yells out, sliding the tray of bacon closer to her as she begins digging in. I suck hard on her nipples, sticking my fingers in her wet pussy, feeling her pussy clamp down around them. Her moans grow faster and louder, as her belly stretches and expands more and more, soon reaching Victoria in size.

"You're getting really huge!" I exclaimed, removing my mouth from her nipple as my eyes grew large seeing her belly.

"Not *munch* big *moan* enough!" Kassandra moaned, now emptying her third milk cartoon before she devoured a large loaf of bread, combining it with a fifth plate of scrambled eggs. Kassandra kept voraciously eating, spilling some of the food on her chest, which I picked up and fed to her, as plate after plate were emptied. Nearing the one hour mark, Kassandra had slowed down considerably, panting heavily as she had asked me to feed her, her belly easily the size of a basketball, as the last bit of buttered toast got washed down by orange juice. "No *pant* more..." Kassandra groans, sinking down in her chair, her dark tanned belly stopping her as it hits the white tabletop.

"There is no more food," I said, astonished by the amount of food she had managed to pack away, and I hear how she chuckles.

"Oh... Well then. I think I *pant* need to lie down for a while," she groans, trying to stand up but falls over, not ready for her added weight. "C-can you help me? Please John?" she pleads from the floor, looking up at me like a helpless puppy.

"Of course I can," I say, squatting down and putting my arms under her, lifting her up and walking over to the bedroom, Kassandra shooing away Prince who had laid himself over the bed before I put her down. Taking a seat next to her, I massaged her huge belly, soft moans coming from Kassandra.

"I'm too big and heavy to move around," Kassandra quietly said, realizing her predicament. Staring at her, and at Prince who had laid himself over my lap, me playing with as we laid there together for a few minutes. "I won't b-be able to g-g-go to work, or f-feed Prince and F-F-Flo..." she said in a distraught voice, glancing off to the side.

"I could maybe come here every day and help around," I proposed, trying to come up with helping advice. After all, I am one of the main reasons things are the way they are.

"No, I couldn't ask you to do that. Plus, they need to be walked twice a day, morning and evening, fed and played with. That's a lot of car trips and early mornings," Kassandra explained, her voice somber.

"Yeah, that wouldn't work," I said, grabbing her hand in mine and squeezing it gently. "Wait! Maybe I've got something," I quickly exclaimed, an idea having popped into my head. Pulling out my phone, avoiding to disturb Prince who was idly laying over me, I called mom.