A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why hello sweetie!" mom eagerly greeted me, her breathing a little heavy.

"Hi mom!" I responded. "How are you guys holding up?" I noticed how Kassandra was glancing at me with a questioning look, curious about what I had in mind.

"Oh we're fine! Maybe in need of a trip to the bathroom but otherwise fine. We're having breakfast right now."

"Breakfast?" I asked. "How could they eat breakfast if they can't move?" I thought to myself, Kassandra giggling next to me, a short and quiet giggle, staring at her large belly filled with the breakfast I had made for her.

"My milk sweetie. Victoria's currently sucking on my right breast. Aren't you baby?" I heard her cooing away from the phone, before continuing: "And I'm draining my left one. It's so tasty, I should have done this sooner." Her voice was giddy with excitement, and I heard her smacking her lips, followed by an agreeing and satisfied groan.

"Can I ask for a favor?" I continued, pushing away the erotic thought of the two of them sharing a bed, sucking on mom's big tits, at least for the moment.

"Of course you. What is it sweetie?"

"I'm currently with Kassandra. She's, uhm, pretty big. Big enough that she can't move on her own and she's got these dogs, and she lives alone. We have discussed some options but they aren't ideal. So I was kinda wondering if Kassandra could come stay with us? Just for the time being." Waiting for a response, there was some murmuring on the other end, mom and Victoria clearly discussing the matter at hand. Kassandra leaned in close and whispered:

"Come s-s-stay with you? I couldn't do that. I d-don't wanna intrude or i-impose on you l-like that."

"You wouldn't be, and what other choice do we have?" I whispered back, seeing how Kassandra grew quiet and thinking about the offer. The phone emitted a noise, a hand removed from the mic.

"Can I speak with Kassandra?" mom asked.

"Yeah. Of course!" I hastily answered, handing the phone to Kassandra who cautiously grabbed it, like she was handling a radioactive substance. Taking a deep breath, she began speaking:

"H-h-hello," Kassandra stammered, facepalming after as she didn't like her stammering. Kassandra was quiet as mom talked, a silence between sentences. "Y-y-yes, I h-h-have t-t-two dogs. An Irish s-setter and a Basset hound. B-b-boy and g-girl. Yes. I-I-I know of t-their s-s-situation, and I'm f-fine with it." I see how Kassandra starts blushing, looking over at me. "T-t-thank you so m-much m-ma'am," Kassandra finished, handing the phone quickly back to me.

"Kassandra can come over," mom says, her voice calm but with the slightest hint of enthusiasm.

"Great! Thank you so much! I'll see you in maybe an hour?" I said, relieved that things worked out, Kassandra smiling softly at me.

"See you honey!" mom said.

"S-see you soon baby." Victoria also piped up, her voice a bit embarrassed, mom probably forcing her to say it. Hitting end call, I ran my fingers through Prince's furr, feeling how soft it was.

"I'll gather some things. Tell me what you want to be packed, and I'll pack it," I said, moving Prince off me which he reluctantly does, and Kassandra tells me what to pack. I ran all over the apartment, gathering all the various dog articles, some of Kassandra's stuff but skipping on most of the clothes, telling her that that would be unnecessary. I helped her put on her white T-shirt, it only covered her tits and a bit of her belly, a pair of stretchy yoga pants that sexily dug into her ass, and her gray hoodie. When we're all packed up, Kassandra talks to her dogs:

"W-we're going somewhere new. So you better behave. John will take us there." Prince and Flo seem to be happy and curious, I have to make a few trips back and forth from the car and the apartment. First I carry down the stuff I packed, putting up the dog guard that Kassandra lent me. Then I carried down Kassandra, her heavy body almost being too much as the stairs and the walk out to the car took a few minutes, but I managed to keep her in my arms, barely. I placed Kassandra in the front seat, and then went back for Prince and Flo. They were a bit reluctant at first, getting in my car, but I placed a few treats on the floor in the trunk and they jumped in, and then we were off.

"T-thank you so much. F-f-for everything," Kassandra says on the way home. I smile at her, putting my hand on her thigh, and turn up the radio.

End of chapter 13