A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 14

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
6.3k words
4.87
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling into our driveway, it was almost 11 am. I could hear how Prince and Flo became restless in the trunk, and I looked over at Kassandra.

"Y-y-you can take t-them inside first. I-I-I can wait," Kassandra said, looking at the surrounding area, awe filling her eyes.. "I l-like your n-neighborhood. I a-a-always dreamed of l-living in a h-house like t-this."

"Yeah, it's nice. I'll be back soon," I said, opening the trunk and letting Prince and Flo out, both dogs happy to be free. I hold firmly around their leashes so they won't run down the street. I lead them into the house, unlocking the door first and they rush in, getting a feel for the bottom floor. "They'll probably be fine," I thought to myself, closing the front door and going back to the car, opening the passenger side. "Let's carry you up to my room," I told Kassandra, helping her stand up first, before I lifted her in my arms, walking back inside.

"Y-your room?" she anxiously asked, looking at Prince who had noticed her being carried inside, now up the stairs. Prince follows after us, and I open the door to my room, walking her over to my bed and putting her down. "I-is it o-okay for m-m-me to be here?" Kassandra asks me, looking around my mostly cleaned room.

"Of course it is. Just relax and I'll go grab your and the dogs' luggage," I said, leaving the room, Prince running in and jumping up on the bed next to Kassandra, licking her face, Kassandra giggling and playfully pushing him away from her. But before heading downstairs, I walked to mom's room, entering with a smile on my face. Both mom and Victoria laid there together, watching a movie but quickly pausing it when I walked in. "Hi. Kassandra's in my room," I said, taking a seat next to them.

"Hi John," Victoria happily said, and I could see that her belly had constantly been filled, with it not having shrunk a bit, unlike mom's who had started to become a bit pudgy once again. "It's so nice to see you again," she cutesy whispered, reaching out a hand for me to grab.

"Do you need anything," I asked both of them. "I'm gonna have to make a few trips now. Have to unpack stuff from the car."

"Well, we do need some personal attention," mom softly giggled. "Just spend time with us, we've missed you so much sweetie. And a trip to the bathroom," mom quickly added, Victoria nodding agreeingly.

"I'll do that, but first I'll get the stuff from the car." And with that and two kisses, one for each of them, I headed downstairs, where I noticed that the front door was still open. Walking out, I grabbed a few of the bags at a time, making trips back and forth, Kassandra's stuff going in my room and the dogs' stuff going either in the kitchen or in the bathroom downstairs. It was quiet in the house, Flo couldn't be found in the living room. "That's strange..." I thought, looking in the kitchen and the second bathroom. Walking at a quick pace, I check the bathroom upstairs. Nope. Checking my room casually, not wanting to alert Kassandra. Nope. The other room upstairs is mom's room and I had closed that door.

"Oh no..." I think to myself, panicked. Rushing outside, I look around the driveway and the small lawn outside, but no sign of Flo. "Kassandra's gonna kill me," I think hopelessly, but then I hear a happy yelp from across the street. Walking past the car, I see Tabia, the girl living across from me, playing with Flo. Tabia's dressed in a long black woolen coat, and although it's the start of October, it's still too hot for a coat like that, a dark gray hoodie under and a pair of black ripped jeans. Her long black hair has a faded red color, perhaps from a failed self dying session, and her dark eyeshadow has begun to run a bit.

I breathe a sigh of relief, as I quickly march over to Tabia and Flo, none of them realizing I had approached them.

"Aren't you a good girl?" I hear Tabia say in a cutesy voice to Flo, scratching her head, squatting down in front of her. Flo really likes the attention, wagging her tail quickly and idly staying put.

"Hi," I say after standing behind her for a few seconds, Tabia jumping up, almost frightened as she looks up at me, Flo happily walking up next to me. "I'm sorry if I scared you," I calmly said, looking down at her. "She must be around 5.3," I thought to myself, almost a foot's difference in height between us.

"You didn't," she tried to calmly say, but her voice was slightly trembling.

"Thank you for... playing with Flo here. I may have, accidentally, left the front door open and she ran out," I nervously laughed, looking down at Flo who had laid herself down on the sidewalk.

"Oh... Don't worry about..." she shyly smiled, turning back and forth in her place. "You have a cute dog by the way."

"Thanks, but it isn't mine. I'm uhh, dogsitting?" I responded, not wanting to let Tabia know of the real situation. "You know, watching her and another dog while a family friend's away."

"Well, she is really cute. Flo was her name?" Tabia asked, squatting down next to Flo again, softly playing with her big ears, taking them between her finger and thumb. I wanted to get to know her better, seeing as we hadn't really talked for almost eight years now.

"Hey, uhh, would you like to catch up sometime? We used to play together, if you even remember," I awkwardly asked, feeling the staleness radiating off me. Tabia got quiet, looking down into the ground for a moment.

"Y-yeah, I guess we c-could," she responded, her voice low and a little shaky. "Will I see Flo here again?"

"I'm gonna have to take her and Prince, Prince is the other dog, for daily walks, so maybe you'd wanna join me for one of those?" I proposed, and Tabia stood back up, and nodded.

"Sure. You c-can just drop by. I'll most likely be home," she nervously said.

"Yeah, I'll do that." Bending down and picking Flo up in my arms, her licking my face when she got in range, Tabia quickly laughed, before stopping herself. "I'll see you later," I said, awkwardly pulling my head away from Flo's wet tongue, and Tabia giggled a bit more, before she walked towards her house, saying goodbye with a shy wave before she closed the door. Carrying Flo back home, I closed the door behind me, putting Flo on the floor. "Don't run off again. Please," I jokingly said to Flo, patting her on the head before I headed upstairs.

Helping mom and Victoria to the bathroom, refilling their water pitchers and helping them shower, took about an hour or so, and after Victoria was finished showering, she turned to me.

"Me and Alexandra w-would like to m-meet Kassandra. And her dogs too," Victoria said, acting a little bit shy as she asked me. I laughed, her face soured a little, pouting her lip. "Why are you laughing?"

"Sorry, but you just look so adorable when you're shy Tori," I teasingly said, Victoria blushing, and I gently planted a kiss on her cheek. "I love that about you, you know. Of course you can meet her. I'll go grab a shirt for you to wear, or at least to cover your big tits," I said, leaving the bathroom.

"Hey! Shuussh!" Victoria laughed, and I could see her fondling her breasts a little. Grabbing two of my shirts from my room, I saw Kassandra gently playing with Flo on the bed.

"They want to meet you," I told her. Kassandra looked up at me with a surprised expression.

"Oh... S-sure. Your mom l-let me stay here after all, so it w-would be rude to r-refuse." I went back to Victoria, handing her one of my gray T-shirts, which basically only covered her tits and half her belly, carrying her into my room and placing her down next to Kassandra. "H-h-hi. You m-must be Victoria," Kassandra greeted Victoria, Victoria nodding.

"Hi. Y-yes, uhm, I'm her hehe. It's nice to meet you Kassandra," Victoria responded, and I could see how Victoria eyed Kassandra's stuffed belly, looking back at me as she bit her lip, but looked away when she caught my inquisitive look. I walked out, a blue shirt in hand, heading to mom's room, where mom was laying, watching some romance TV-series.

"Hi sweetie! Am I going to meet your, third woman?" she teasingly said, turning the TV off. I sighed, tossing the T-shirt over to her. Fighting to get her big breasts into the shirt, her shirt was tight, but it did the job. "Don't give me that look sweetie. I was only teasing," she said, reaching out her arms for me to pick her up. Carrying her heavy body out of there, I brought her into the room, Kassandra's eyes growing large as she stared upon mom's big, plump, stuffed body, putting mom down on the bed as well. It was extremely cramped, Flo having jumped off before I walked in, their bodies practically pressed against each other.

"H-hi Mrs. Lewis," Kassandra said, as mom tried to maneuver herself so she was laying facing Kassandra.

"Oh call me Alexandra," mom started, her belly laying on top of Kassandra's leg. "And let me just say, you sound so adorable! I thought you'd be younger by your voice! You're also really pretty, no wonder John came rushing so fast to your aid," mom complimented Kassandra, trying to reach out a hand and greet Kassandra, but failing to reach.

"I-I-I... T-thank you..." Kassandra embarrassedly responded, blushing at mom's barrage of compliments. The four of us continued talking, mom asking some, interesting, questions. Victoria mostly asked some friendly 'Get to know' style questions, while I just sat in the chair, watching them instantly, piping in every now and again.

"How's your apartme-" mom asked Kassandra after five or so minutes, trying to get into a more comfortable position, which is when I heard a faint breaking sound, like wood was splitting. Mom couldn't finish her sentence, as the bed caved in on itself, mom falling through as the mattress formed a valley in which mom was stuck in. With surprised screams, Victoria and Kassandra both slid down onto mom, flailing around.

"Are you okay?!" I exclaimed, startled by the event. I jumped out of my chair, running over and lifting Victoria off mom, putting her down on the floor.

"Yes," mom said, before she started to laugh uncontrollably, having a hard time catching her breath. "This was, somewhat expected," she finally continued, having to control herself as I lifted Kassandra off her, placing her in my chair. Looking down at mom, one of her large breasts had freed themselves, and her arms were tightly squeezed between her and the bed. Fighting the bed, I finally managed to free her, lifting her out after two minutes of trying, placing her next to Victoria.

"Well, gotta get a new bed," I said somewhat defeated, but trying to cover it up with a chuckle.

"W-we're sorry baby," Victoria said, a bit mortified by what had happened. "Uhm, how much can your bed handle?" she continued, all three of them blushing hard, but curious. Bending down and checking the cloth note on the underside, seeing how most of the boards had shattered, snapped in half. A total weight of 500 lbs.

"Uhm... 500 lbs.," I slowly say, stunned.

"You hear that girls? We're over 500 lbs. together," mom exclaims, and I see her hugging Victoria, Victoria's face reflected mine, and Kassandra covered her face. "You wanted to become bigger didn't you?" Mom directs the question to both of them, Victoria nodding but Kassandra just continues to cover her face. "Oh Kassandra, it was inevitable. I mean, three large, beautiful women in a bed together, of course it was gonna break at some point."

"I'll get some new planks and stuff to repair the bed. I'll take the car. Should I carry the three of you downstairs?" I proposed, my shift starting in about five hours.

"That's a great idea sweetie! I'll pay for it, after all, it was me who put the last bit of pressure on your poor bed," mom says, and I start carrying the three of them downstairs, Victoria and mom on the couch, Kassandra in the armchair. Prince and Flo joined them, with mom seeming to take a great liking to Prince. Walking out to the car, I hesitate at the door, looking over at Tabia's house. I walk over there and ring the doorbell, waiting for about 20 seconds, the door opening inwards.

Meeting my gaze, our eyes on the same level, is a woman with long blonde hair, light skin with a pair of large sparkling eyes that stare into mine. A pair of D-cup tits were under them, a stuffed tummy poking a bit more than a foot out, and a pair of thick fat thighs almost took up the span of the door. Standing before me was a much larger Mrs. Harris, who I remembered as being a 5.7, petite woman with not much to speak of regarding her breasts.

"John? Oh my God, it is you! I thought it was the pizzas I'd ordered, but look at you! How you have grown!" she said, her voice high and the same polite motherly tone she'd always had. "What are you doing here? I haven't seen you at all! How are you and your mom?"

"M-mrs. Harris... Hi. I've been well, mom as well. Uhm, wow... You've grown quite a bit..." I stammered, not used to looking a woman in the eyes.

"Hehe, yeah... I've grown a bit haven't I?" she laughs, covering her mouth. "But, what are you doing here? Do you want to come in?"

"Uhh, no, not right now. I met Tabia earlier today, and we were maybe gonna catch up, so I was wondering if she would be free right now?" I asked, trying my best to not look down, her tits were stretching a Metallica shirt, probably her husbands.

"She's always free. Tabia doesn't really go outside that much, unless I force her. I'll go get her for you hun." Turning around, she was only wearing panties, her big ass swallowing them up, her body jiggling with every step. Walking up the stairs, she disappeared, and I stood there waiting for a minute or so, before Tabia came rushing down, flushed as one can be and putting on her platform heavy boots, closing the door behind us.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, and she stared down into the ground.

"Yeah, sure. Having an adoptive mother without boundaries can be, difficult," Tabia said, trying to recompose herself. "What did you, uhm, want?"

"Oh, I was going to Home Depot. My bed, uhh, broke and I could need a pair of extra hands. I know it doesn't involve Flo or Prince, but you'll get to meet them if you help. Would you maybe like to go there with me and help me repair my bed?" I asked her, awkwardly stumbling over the words.

"Uhh, sure. But you gotta tell me how you broke it," she said, and we began walking to my car. taking our seats, I drove us, and I saw how Mrs. Harris stood plastered to their window, idly watching us. After a minute or so, Tabia turned to me. "Now tell me. How did you break it?"

"You want the real story?" I asked, her eyes glistening behind her dark eyeshadow. "Because if I tell you, you're probably gonna think I'm weird."

"Now I'm even more intrigued. I'm pretty weird, so I-I won't judge," she says, sinking a little into her heavy coat.

"Alright. So me and my girlfriend have a sort of, open relationship. She really enjoys it when I'm... with other women, and the like. *Clearing my throat* So the dogs belong to one of these women, who stays with us, she can't really move by herself at the moment hehe. Anyway, Victoria's in the same situation and is also with us. My mom wanted to meet her, Victoria also, so I brought them into my room where Kassandra, the other woman, is resting. They all get into the bed, or I carry them into the bed, and it breaks."

"It breaks because of three women?" she skeptically says, surprised and a little taken aback by my story.

"They're all pretty big now. All of them are infected, you know. See I told you, you'd think I'm weird."

"No, no! I don't. Maybe a little, but sure. I understand that," Tabia frantically says, looking away from me. Several minutes of awkward silence pass by, before I hear her say. "An open relationship?"

"Yeah. But she only wants me to find partners," I say, my voice slow and stale.

"So she's a cuck!" Tabia exclaims, before drawing back, hearing her own words.

"Sort of, but more of a voyeur if anything," I laugh, Tabia easing up as I don't take it in a bad way.

"Same thing," she giggles.

"Your mom... How has she affected you since, you know, the outbreak?" I cautiously ask, thinking back to her demeaning tone at the door.

"Why do you ask? A potential partner to your harem?" she teases me, and I chuckle at the remark, before I glance over at her, a somewhat serious look in my eyes. Tabia sighs and continues: "It's been, difficult. She's been eating a whole lot and having multiple men over, sometimes two or three at the same time. It's hard to get any quiet time."

"Multiple men?" I ask, thinking of her husband. "What about your dad?" I see a smile twitch in Tabia's face, as she looks down in her lap, swallowing a clump in her throat.

"H-h-he's, no longer with u-us," Tabia says with a mournful voice, not looking up at me.

"I-I... I'm sorry," I said, reaching out to gently place a comforting hand on her thigh.

"T-thanks. It was a while ago, so..." se shortly says, before growing quiet. We both were quiet for about five minutes or so, before I broke the silence.

"What kind of music do you enjoy? You can connect yourself up to the Bluetooth of the car if you want," I said, moving away from the previous subject. Pulling out her phone, she started Spotify, connecting herself and started some rock song, seeming a bit happier as she jammed out to the song. "Hey, it's pretty good," I said, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the drums.

"I know right. I've got great taste," Tabia jokes, giving a shy smile to me. We listen to the song, but as it ends, Tabia asks: "So... How many women are part of your harem?"

"It's not a harem," I exclaim, laughing after, which causes Tabia to softly laugh as well.

"Alright. How many women have you, uhh, had sexual relations with? For Victoria."

"Let's see... I guess it'd be four, five counting Victoria."

"Four! Jesus Christ dude! What magic seduction skills do you possess?" she laughs, glancing over at me curiously.

"None, I suppose. Most of them... All of them came onto me actually..." I confessed, taking a right turn, and I could see the store ahead.

"Understandable," I heard Tabia whisper to herself, but I pretended to not hear her, for now. Pulling into the large parking lot, it was practically empty. We walked into Home Depot together, and I pulled up a list I had prepared for the things we'd need. Walking throughout the aisles, we picked out the things we needed, replacement boards, screws, elastic bands and the like, Tabia keeping close to me at all times. Paying for the stuff, we loaded stuff into the car, before driving back.

"The three of them will be in the living room," I said, pulling into the driveway as we had just arrived back home.

"C-could we j-just, head upstairs? I d-don't feel like talking to anyone else at the moment," Tabia asked, as she grabbed some of the stuff, while I easily lifted all the planks.

"Yeah, sure. We can do that," I said, and we walked in. Tabia hurried up the stairs, and I called out to the others: "I'm back! Tabia's helping me with the bed!"

"Okay! Hope it goes well!" mom shouted back, and I followed Tabia up the stairs, and walked into my room. Putting down the planks, I saw how Tabia was staring in awe at my broken bed, the valley still persisting.

"I grabbed the toolbox on my way," I said, putting it on the table. "Are you ready to begin? You can back out if you want to, you know. You've helped me plenty already."

"No, I'm ready. I'm not a weak little thing," she jokingly said, taking off her woolen coat, her gray hoodie being a bit too large for her, which made her look pretty adorable. We started by removing the mattress, flipping it over, revealing a tear in it from one of the planks. "We gotta sew that up," Tabia said, before we continued. All four legs and the sides were thankfully intact, so we only had to replace the planks going across the bed, and seeing as it's a pretty simple bedframe, it wouldn't be too hard. Tabia seemed to really enjoy tearing off the planks, making a spectacle each time she did it, laughing while doing so.

12