A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Ms. Strongarm, if you're finished showing your might, can we continue?" I teased her, as Tabia was holding one of the broken planks over her head, pretending it was a weapon she'd pulled out of the ground. A bit embarrassed, she just threw it on the pile of broken planks, and nodded. I took out the electric screwdriver, and we fastened the planks together, making sure they would hold. We put the mattress back, Tabia having fixed the small tear.

"Should we test if it holds?" Tabia asked, looking at me with a playful look in her eyes.

"Sure," I said, grabbing her waist and easily lifting her up, Tabia shrieking with joy and excitement as I held her two feet off the ground, before tossing her gently on the bed, which managed to take the impact of her small body. Joining her, I climbed beside her, and she playfully hit me a couple of times as I came close.

"You idiot! You can't throw me like that," she laughs, putting her arm on my chest.

"Hey, you said you wanted to test if it holds, and it does. But, is there anything I can do to make you forgive me Tabia?" I chuckle, looking into her eyes. Her arm slides off my chest, pulling it in close to her. Tabia was silent for several seconds, so I repeated myself. "Tabia? You okay?"

"Let me be number six..." she softly says, almost a whisper.

"What? Num-" I couldn't finish my sentence as Tabia pushed her lips against mine, somewhat apparent that she hadn't had that much experience kissing as she just pressed, her lips stale as she then pulled back.

"I-I want to be number six. I want to be with you!" she quickly said, looking at me intently. "Please?" she added, holding her hand in front of her. I pulled her in close, gently kissing her, Tabia not being as stale, kissed back, relaxing her mouth now that she was getting a feeling for it. When I pulled away, her face was red, not able to contain her smile.

"Sure. I mean, I'd love to! You're really cute Tabia," I blurted out, but my eyes were drawn to the clock that hung on the wall. "But that's sadly gonna have to wait... I'm gonna be late for work if I don't leave soon," I said with a heavy heart, seeing Tabia's expression change to a somber one that reflected my own. "I'm sorry, but just come over anytime! Or text me. I'll give you my number." Giving Tabia my number, we walked out of my room, sneaking downstairs.

"I guess I'll see you later," Tabia said, both of us walking out the front door. I leaned down and kissed her, hearing her giggle as I pulled away, before correcting herself.

"Thank you so much for your help. I'll make it up to you, I promise," I said.

"Oh, you will. I'm sure," she flirtatiously said, catching herself and returning to her more awkward pose, walking away. I quickly went back inside, saying that I was headed to work, before I took the bus out to the mall, going directly to the clothes store. Greeting some of the customers going in, I went around back, putting on the nametag and waiting for Luana to arrive. Minutes went by, and I started to wonder where she was. Then suddenly I felt a tapping on my shoulder, turning around to see Luana standing on her tippy toes, so she could reach my shoulder.

"Couldn't see me?" she playfully said, cranking her neck up so she would be able to look at my face properly.

"No, actually I didn't," I confessed, smiling down at her. "How has my favorite short Latina been?"

"I've been, fine. I've been looking forward to today," Luana says, pushing herself up against me. "Would you mind following me?" she temptingly said, taking my large hand in hers, which was almost half my size.

"Lead the way," I tell her, as she drags me with her to the storage room, to the back part where we're shielded from view. Luana then removes her face mask, wearing a dark red lipstick under, urging me to bend down and removing mine too.

"You've got a very sexy jawline," she softly says, pressing her breasts against my lower stomach, before lifting my shirt up, which I then remove once she can't reach. "Take mine off too," she says, lifting her arms off and I quickly remove it, her big G-cup breasts contained in a sexy black bra that's somewhat see through.

"You wore that for me?" I whispered, unhooking it and letting her tits fall down, still keeping some of their shape.

"Of course I did bobo. Now, let me remove those pants and unwrap that cock," Luana says, unbuckling my belt and sliding my pants off, before pulling down my underwear. "I-it's so b-big." she stutters, seeing my half erect dick in front of her. "It's gotta be 6 inches or so, and it's not even erect!" Luana then grabbed it, her small hand covering about half of, gripping it softly and her middle finger and thumb managed to barely touch, as she started stroking. I quickly got hard, Luana's hand only being about a third of the length of my cock, and having to use both hands to reach around it.

"Holy..." Luana whispered, before she couldn't take it anymore, spitting on the tip and then wrapping her small mouth around the head, before slowly making her way down, starting to choke and gag at 5 inches. Pulling away from it, she took a few deep breaths. "I didn't think you'd be so big!" she joyfully expressed, stroking me while talking.

"Can you *moan* take me deeper?" I moaned, wanting to feel her small mouth take more of me, and she eagerly nodded her head, opening her mouth and beginning to swallow me, inch by inch. When reaching 5 inches, she started gagging again, but she kept pushing. 6 inches, more gagging as it pushed down her throat, her throat trying to squeeze the head. 7 inches, even more gagging and she had to slowly pull out, taking deep breaths.

"I *pant* can't..." she defeatedly admits, looking disappointed, mostly at herself. "But..." Removing her leggings, she exposed her toned thighs, and small, but firm butt. Unlike her tits, she wore no underwear, her smooth pussy already dripping. "...let's get to the fun. I've been *moan* so fucking h-horny. See how wet I am..." Jumping up on a table, she sits down on the edge, spreading her legs.

"Isn't that uncomfortable?" I asked, walking up in front of her, carefully inserting my finger into her pussy, feeling just how sopping wet it already was, causing her to moan and tremble.

"N-no *moan* I don't care. I *moan* just want you *moan* to take me!" Luana softly moans, her walls clenching around my finger, and with my other hand I took out the condom from my pocket, giving it to Luana who quickly ripped the plastic wrapper open, and putting it on me, hypnotically watching it get pulled over my hard member. "Fuck me! Please!" she begged, and I pulled my finger out of her, having teased her clit a bit. Leaning in, I grabbed the top end of my shaft, guiding it to her opening, gently pressing it in, the tip filling her whole opening. Luana's legs shook and spasmed, barely able to control herself as I pushed further in, Luana taking deep breaths, moaning as more of it buried deeper in her.

"Are you okay? Just *moan* say 'polka' if you want to stop," I asked her, having stopped pushing after 5 inches or so was inside.

"Keep *moan* going! You're so big! You're bigger than my *loud moan* toys!" I pushed further, and at 7 inches it stopped. I then began to thrust, in and out, Luana laying on her back, panting and moaning like crazy as her whole pussy got filled. "Fuck me! Fuck me daddy!" she moaned, which drove me crazier, speeding up, her moaning interrupted as she couldn't form the sounds, only lewd half moans and whimpers escaping her. Luana was tight, really tight, and I feared I might break her at some points, but her wet pussy lubed me up so I could fuck her easier.

"Can I try something?" I moaned, having stopped thrusting my hips.

"Anything! You can *whine* do anything if you keep fucking me!" she trembles, trying to move her body so my cock would fuck her. Keeping my cock inside her, I lift her up, holding her firmly, Luana places her heels on my shoulder, as I move her body and my hips, slamming her gently against me as I lift her. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she moans, cumming hard around my cock, reaching down to her pussy and rubbing her clit intensely as she cums again. "Yes daddy! You're so strong!" she screams, and she has to cover her mouth if we want to remain hidden. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" Being 4.10 and slender, Luana weighed maybe 100 lbs.? Easy to hold, I could really move her up and down my throbbing cock, keeping up the pace, Luana moaning loudly each time our bodies made contact.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" I moaned, as Luana's whole body became violently shaking.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Cum in me papi! Cum in me-he-he-ee!" she cries, overstimulated to the point of almost breaking. Feeling myself filling the condom, Luana gasped at the sensation, a warm balloon expanding inside her. Going back to the table, I gently lowered her spasming body down, before I pulled out my erect cock, the condom having a bit of trouble getting out, but I eventually got it out, tossing it onto the table. "That was the *pant* the BEST orgasm I've experienced," Luana giggled, softly rubbing her big breasts, which made my cock slightly twitch. I let Luana breathe out for a few minutes, but my cock needed more attention.

"Ahem. We're not done," I lustfully said, and Luana looked back at me, seeing my cum-covered erect cock standing at full mast.

"Oh god! Todavía es grande..." she whispered, sitting herself back up. "J-john. You're amazing but my cunt can't handle another round," she embarrassedly confessed, scooching to the edge. "But... How about a titjob?"Cupping her breasts, they were overflowing her small hands, which made me desire her even more.

"You're great at coming up with solutions," I jokingly said, and we switched places, me now seated on the table, feeling how it's wet from Luana's pussy juices, watching Luana bend down a bit and licking off the cum from my cock, smacking her lips and sucking the tip a bit. After one more try to take me all the way, she still couldn't take me all, and instead wrapped her huge tits around it, the top part still poking out from her cleavage as she pressed them together and began stroking me with them.

"I've never had a guy's cock stare at me as I did this," she giggled, bending her head and sucking the tip as she bounced her soft boobs up and down, as I rested on my forearms, elbows pointed back and enjoying the show. After twelve minutes, Luana got impatient, tired of moving her tits, so she begrudgingly stopped. "How much stamina do you have, bobo?" she said, a mix of amazement and tiredness in her voice. "You've already cummed once, jeez."

"Sorry, I guess? How are you gonna solve this one huh?" I teasingly said, actually feeling how I was growing somewhat close to cumming. Taking out the second condom from my pants, she unwrapped it and slid it on my cock, climbing onto the table and squatting down, guiding my cock in once more in her tight pussy.

"Oh fuck! I'll *moan* ride you. I can *moan* handle it now," she moaned, gently bouncing up and down, controlling the pace as she stopped at 7 inches again, as she started bouncing up and down, her energy back. "You're big! You're so big! I love this fucking huge cock!" she moans, her tits bouncing heavily, the sounds of her skin slapping against itself hypnotically. Her moaning grew louder, so she once again covered her mouth, and her tight pussy's clenching drove me over the edge quickly, an even huger load shooting out as Luana collapsed over me, her breathing erratic and still moaning.

"Damn you're amazing," I whispered to her, and I heard her laugh.

"You're pretty amazing too, bobo," she whispered back. Taking a picture before we put our clothes back on, Luana laying on her back on the table, pushing her big tits together. Thankfully, no one came into the storage during the 40 minutes or so we were fucking, only one of the employees coming in when we were on our way out.

"Where did you throw the condoms?" I whispered to her as we walked out into the store, Luana giggling.

"I didn't. With all these horny, hungry women around, I thought they could do it for us," she whispered, walking over to the women's underwear section, me following after. Surreptitiously putting the condoms on two shelves, she rushed back to me, and she urged me to hide behind one of the pillars.

"What did you do?" I asked her, but she hushed me.

"Just wait. You'll see..." Luana said, and together we stood there for a minute or so, hidden. Then a woman comes walking towards the aisle, relatively tall, maybe 5.9, shoulder length black hair, pale skin, asian. Her breasts are somewhat average, but they're bouncing freely in her shirt, but when she turns into the aisle and walks out from the cover of a low display table, we see her enormous ass and thighs. Jiggling wildly in her leggings that seemed stretched to their limits, the top of her ass spilled out of them. The leggings gradually ran down her hips, the woman having to pull them back up, annoyed at the inconvenience. We watched her closely as she got closer to one of the condoms, and she must have noticed it, her nose high like a hound, she locked eyes with it.

We hid out of sight as we noticed how she turned around, surveying the area, and when we looked back, she had grabbed the inflated condom, sloppily and quickly drinking from it deeply, but as she was about to finish another woman came into the aisle, so she hid the condom between her tits under her shirt, and walked out of the aisle.

The woman who arrived had dark brown skin, slightly shorter at 5.5-ish, she sported a big pair of probably H- or I-cups, a chubby belly that's visible from the black crop top, her ass also a bit plump crammed into a pair of shorts, now booty shorts. Browsing the racks and shelves, she disappointedly held a D cup one, putting it back. Coming close to the second condom, she also picked up the scent of cum, quickly running up to it and starting to drain it. After most of it was swallowed, she turned it inside out and sucked it clean, putting it in her purse, continuing to browse the bras on display, finding one that she thought would fit and left.

"See! They love it," Luana giggles below me, glancing up as I also chuckle.

"Yeah, seems they do enjoy it," I whispered, and we both left the aisle, continuing with our shift, closing the store together. "I'll see you I guess," I said, kissing Luana as I pulled my mask down.

"Yes you will. I really enjoyed it. Just so you know," Luana said.

"Oh you don't have to tell me that. I noticed..." I teased her, Luana hitting my arm before turning around, giggling.

"I'll see you bobo," Luana said, walking away as I headed towards the bus station outside, managing to just about catch the bus home.

End of chapter 14

12