A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 18

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
9k words
4.8
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This chapter is from the perspective of Victoria)

Classes came and went during the day. I hate online classes for the most part, being stuck at home and not being able to talk to John as easily. Thankfully, John and I text each other during the classes, which at least is something. I also have a harder time concentrating. In school it isn't as hard as there aren't that many distractions, but now that I'm at home in my comfy chair. a few stuffed animals on the bed and a myriad of small collectibles and toys on my desk and bookshelf, it gets really hard to concentrate sometimes. Not to mention my ever growing desire to be with John. My body yearns for him. His strong hands run over my growing body. For him to squeeze and kiss me softly. His lips running down my trembling body, while grabbing my big butt, lifting me up and throwing me down on my bed. I'd lay there, waiting for him to take me and thrust his massive hard c-

My train of thought was interrupted by a notification that made my phone vibrate on the desk. It was a message from John, a picture. I felt my pussy almost scream out in excitement when I looked at the picture. It was of a latina, probably our age with really big boobs, a stuffed stomach but lean in every other area. Her whole body was covered in sweat, and her extremely long black hair was spread out on the bed she was laying on, her head slumped to the side and a thick stream of John's cum running out her small pussy. Fixed on the picture, my hand easily snuck down between my plump thighs. I don't wear any pants when at home nowadays, so it made its way under my panties and a finger made its way into my quickly wettening pussy.

Slowly fingering myself, I breathed heavily as I felt a slow buildup happening. I thought about all the lewd and hot things they had probably done. I don't remember the girl's name but she's so small compared to John, even compared to me now probably. She could probably not take his huge cock at first, and John had to force it slowly in to reach two thirds of the way, maybe less. I felt myself get really wet, quickly building to an orgasm. Keeping up the rhythm, I thought how John perhaps picked her up, putting her slit close to his face, John easily able to hold her there. Then he'd slowly start eating her out, licking deeply, his warm tongue grazing her aching clit, causing her to cuh... I felt the orgasm still building, drawing nearer and nearer. I sped up, pussing deeper and harder, and with a blissful graze of my clit, I came hard, covering my mouth as I squirted my juices out onto the chair and floor, muffling my wild moans.

I kept at it, desperately fingering myself, even shoving three fingers in to sate my lustful desires. I had started working up a real sweat, practically drenched as I rubbed and spanked my pussy, scrolling through the pictures John had sent me over the weeks and cumming again and again. A burning feeling tickled my body, which quickly spread to my breast, my pussy throbbing and leaking like crazy, and I had moved over to my bed, tearing off my shirt to start rubbing my sensitive nipples, feeling satisfactory stimulation from my pinching and pulling as I squirted more and more.

After classes were done, I continued masturbating for two hours, leaving me drenched in sweat and my room filled with my pungent scent. Feeling exhausted, I tore myself from my room and walked over to the bathroom that's connected to my room, taking a cold shower to try to cool off. Even though I was exhausted, I was still a little horny, John's handsome face kept entering my head, his massive cock fucking the breath out of my lungs. It simply became too much, and I just aimed the showerhead up against my pussy, spraying the cold hard streams against my clit. I began masturbating again, falling to the floor about three minutes after I entered and continued rubbing myself as I spasms wildly.

Newly showered and satisfied, I threw myself on the bed, grabbing my phone and began watching some YouTube videos as I grabbed my large light blue duck plushie and squeezed it tight. It may be a bit pathetic for a 22 year old to cuddle up with a stuffed animal, but I like it. I was exhausted, and I quickly fell asleep, phone in hand, I didn't wake up until about two hours later, my phone having fallen onto the floor. I picked it up and turned it on to check the time, and I noticed I had three new messages, all from Alexandra.

"John has gone unconscious! He's in bed now!"

"He seems fine but he's not responding to my attempts of waking him up. His legs are EXTREMELY muscular."

"Still unconscious. You can drop by whenever you want Victoria."

"Oh god! I hope he's okay," I thought to myself, slightly panic struck by the news. I needed to get there as soon as possible. I hadn't gotten dressed after my shower, so I threw open the door to my walk-in closet and began rummaging through my clothes. Much of my closet didn't fit me anymore, especially the pants. With an extra five inches of height and fat, thick thighs, it was practically infeasible of a task to find a fitting pair. Throwing on a cute, but a bit too tight in the bust, red flowy casual dress and black cardigan that I buttoned up, I walked up to a mirror to quickly brush through my hair until it looked okay. Avoiding meeting my sister on the way to the garage, I took a seat in my car, sending a text to Alexandra:

"I'm on my way."

Driving to John and Alexandra, I kept thinking of John, but now most of the thoughts were about how he was lying unconscious in his bed, needing to be taken care of. How I would run my fingers through his hair, feeding him soup and cuddling up to, before removing the covers, taking his hard throbbing cock out and moving my aching pu... God damn it. Pulling into their driveway, once again super horny, I step out into the light drizzle and walk up to the front door, giving three quick knocks. I barely had to wait before the door was opened, Alexandra greeting me with a worried smile. Her hair is a bit of a mess, with the way too tight T-shirt showing a pair of newly formed wet stains around the areola area.

"Hi baby!" Alexandra greets me, hugging me quickly before letting me in. I take off my cardigan and hang it up on the coat rack, before turning to Alexandra.

"Hi. How's John?"

"Still out like a light. You can go check on him," Alexandra said, gesturing to the stairs.

"Yeah. I'll *soft moan* do that..." I said, trying to correct myself after letting out an involuntary moan, and I noticed how Alexandra slightly glanced at me with a knowing smile, which made me a little embarrassed and I ran quickly up the stairs. Walking into John's room, I saw him in bed, eyes closed, almost completely still except for quick and random twitches from his legs. Slowly walking up to him, I took a seat on the bed and put my hand on his cheek. "John? Can you hear me? Are you okay?" No response. Looking back at the door, Alexandra hadn't followed me up, so I leaned in and kissed John's lips. His soft lips were almost intoxicating, causing my pussy to scream with joy, begging for more. But I resisted, instead putting my mouth close to his ear. "John? Joooohhhn? My boyfriend? Johnny? J to the O to the H to the... no this is stupid," I said to myself, pulling away and sighing, laying myself down next to him, almost not able to fit on the bed.

"You're very cute," I heard Alexandra say, standing in the doorway. I couldn't help my embarrassed smile, turning to bury my face in John's neck. "See. Adorable," Alexandra continued teasing, walking up beside us. "Have you seen his legs yet?" Alexandra said expectantly, kneeling down beside the bed.

"No, I haven't yet," I slowly said, my curiosity now peaked.

"Let's unveil them," Alexandra giggled like a schoolgirl, grabbing the edge of the sheet and slowly pulling them down, where a pair of large muscular thighs, keeping their form even when he's lying down, slight twitches rippling through them in his sleep. Once again, I felt my pussy twitch with excitement, dribbles of wetness moistening my thighs. "Aren't they amazing?!" Alexandra gushes, excitedly placing her hand on his thigh. My eyes however, were quickly drawn from his large, almost bulging thighs, to his tight, elastic gray underwear, where his large cock was clearly visible. Even flaccid, it was at least 6 inches, very thick and I could pick up the faint scent of his heavenly musk. Small amounts of drool ran down my chin but I didn't care, I just imagined it filling me up, my mouth or pussy, it didn't matter. I wanted his thick hot cum filling me up, fueling me.

"Victoria?" I heard Alexandra call out, staring at me with a curious look in her eyes.

"Huh?" I mumbled, pulled out of my distant fantasy state by Alexandra's direct question.

"Didn't you hear what I said?"

"No... Sorry hehe," I awkwardly laughed, trying my best not to look back at John's marvelous cock, feeling how my pussy started to grow warmer and warmer, calling out in desperation.

"What were you thinking about?" Alexandra giggled, running her finger up John's thigh, circling around his cock but not touching it. "Were you thinking about John's big, fat, cock?!" Alexandra teased, softly gripping it through his underwear, causing me to squirm, defeatedly nodding. "Don't look so embarrassed, it's okay. You are his girlfriend after all. But, as I was saying: Has your hair grown longer? I swear it does look longer."

"Uhm... I guess. Maybe four or five inches or so, I took notice of it a few days ago. Other parts of my body have grown too... I mean parts that are covered in... you know," I blurted out, feeling my face grow extremely warm and I just stared down into my lap. "I've had to shave twice, down there you know..." I practically whispered.

"Well, your hair looks very pretty," Alexandra smiles, releasing her grip around John's cock. There is a short silence between the two of us, before Alexandra stands up and looks down at me. "I'll start making dinner. You can stay here and I'll call once it's done."

"Thank you," I quietly said, and a low rumble could be heard from my stomach.

"I'll bring you some snacks while you wait," Alexandra said as she walked out the room, and I laid myself back down besides John, snuggling in close. Placing my face in the crevice of his neck, I took deep sniffs, his masculine scent absolutely intoxicating. I buried myself deeper into him, pressing my body closer and closer against him. I couldn't think straight, the only thoughts in my head were John and cumming. I wanted to cum so badly. I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder, Alexandra had come with three bags of chips and two large bottles of soda. "I'll not bother you for a while," she whispered, leaving after having put the snacks on the nightstand next to me.

Opening one of the bags, I started eating handfuls of chips at a time, wiping my greasy hand on my dress before going back to snuggling with John. I wanted to take his cock, stroking it, licking it, feeling it in my pussy, but I couldn't. I mean, he's unconscious, that would practically be like I was raping him. It's just so unfair, him sending me that picture, causing me to basically go into a state of constant heat, like an animal, and then he just had to fall unconscious. I softly whimpered and whined, and I pulled my dress up slightly, feeling how my panties were now soaked through. I slid them off, throwing them away and went back to John. Without my intention, I had started grinding up against John. It was a bit awkward, my bigger belly a bit in the way, but once I was at it, it felt so good, but right as I was about to cum I pulled away, feeling awful for doing this without his consent.

Walking out of the room, my pussy basically throbbed, I had succumbed to a new level of horniness. My fingers were now rubbing my aching cunt, small orgasms rocking my body, my legs jolting with excitement. Hearing that Alexandra had now started cooking, I nervously glanced at the door to her room. I know she has toys. My pussy pushed me to the door, and I nervously opened it. Alexandra's room was in much better shape then last time. She had cleaned it, putting away and organizing all of the painting supplies, pens, sketchbooks and emptied her closet, only a few pieces of clothing left. I immediately started checking the drawers for any toy, but none were found in those. I then headed to the closet, but it was practically empty.

"Where are they?" I thought to myself, desperately searching the room. I threw myself on the ground next to the bed, where there was a big black box. I pulled it out and opened it, where I found a myriad of sex toys. The box was divided into three parts, where one had around six or seven dildos, the second had four vibrators, and the third and last one, which was smaller than the other ones, only had a pair of nippleclamps. I swear I let out a joyous gasp, grabbing one of the larger dildos, around 7 inches, and eagerly shoved it into my pussy which immediately clamped down hard around it, squeezing and milking it. It felt so good to have something big inside me, and as I fucked myself with it, my pussy clenched and came hard, and I pulled it out of me to squirt long and powerful amounts of pussy juices onto the floor as I rested my back against Alexandra's bed.

Panting heavily, I continued sliding it in and out, the feeling of my tight pussy being filled up making me cum again and again, my larger breasts jiggling wildly in my dress. The constant moving of my arm quickly tired me out, so I scrambled back to the black box. I grabbed one of the vibrators and turned it on, pressing it directly against the top of my slit, feeling the vibrations all throughout my body, stuttering moans escaping my trembling mouth as my legs are spread wide and I squirm in pleasure. The soft fabric felt coarse on my sensitive nipples, and I needed to touch them. With the black box next to me, I put the vibrator beside me, the vibrations rippling over my fat thigh as it rests against me.

With a shaky hand, I grabbed the pair of nippleclamps from the box. My nipples had been hard ever since the photo, broadly displaying their existence through my dress which had only driven me to get hornier. I threw off my dress, repositioned my back against the side of the bed again and I put them on, fumbling a bit but as they both sat firmly on, connected with a silver chain, it felt heavenly to have something pinch my rock hard nipples. Taking the vibrator in my hand again, I brought it back to my clit, playing around it to stimulate myself even further. It felt so good, my soft wincing and moaning growing louder and louder, as I gently tugged on the chain of the clamps, the dual-stimulation causing me to squirt abruptly onto the floor in front of me as I let out a cry of pure pleasure.

"Fuuuhhh... T-t-that feels *moan* s-s-s-so-ho-ho-ho good! Fuck! I *loud moan* cuh-cuh-cuuhhh..." I moaned loudly, my breaths shallow and desperate, and speeding up, I rubbed intensely at the top of my slit, riding the wave of pleasure as I quickly squirted again, causing me to recoil, having to catch my breath. After half a minute, I just could help myself. My pussy burned. It ached. It begged for more. For John. Pushing the entire 7 inches deep into me I moaned, squeezing and molding around it. It filled me up good, and I grabbed another dildo, 6 inches, and began sucking on it, shoving down my throat while continuing pressing and finessing the vibrator around my clit. Moaning desperately, I came again and again, the feeling of both holes stuffed and occupied feeling so good, but the neediness of my body's desires being unquenchable.

"Oh my GOD!" I heard from the doorway, where Alexandra stood with her hands covering her mouth. I immediately froze, embarrassed to death from being caught, dildo shoved deep down my throat, with my pussy on wide display pointed at Alexandra. I began crying out of embarrassment, tears streaming down my face and I felt how I started getting choked up. Alexandra rushed over to me and grabbed the dildo, pulling it out my mouth. "Don't choke baby," she said, before hugging me. Tears continued streaming down my face, as I sobbed and wept in the embrace of Alexandra. "Just let it out, and then we can talk." I didn't stop for another five minutes, before I took a deep breath, recollecting myself and Alexandra pulled away.

"Thank you," I whispered, turning my flushed face away from her. Wiping away my tears, I looked back at Alexandra who now had taken a seat next to me.

"Soooo... how are you feeling?" Alexandra said, breaking the silence.

"I-I-I... I'm really, uhh... Really *sob* horny..." I stuttered, my voice almost inaudible and I didn't make eye contact.

"Oh sweetie, it's okay, it's okay. I've been the same, but fortunately I got a recent 'fix' from John. He made me squirt hard," Alexandra laughed, which made my pussy clench down hard on the dildo. I whined, pulling my legs closer to my torso and rested my head against them, my plump belly squished between them and my upper body. "Say, do you want help?" she asked, and my face flared even redder. "It's okay, I don't mind, and... I need your help as well."

"W-w-what do you n-need help w-w-w-with?" I stammered.

"Well... you've probably noticed my swelled, overflowing breasts. I've tried draining them myself, but I just can't. I need someone else. I need my sweet baby girl..." she seductively whispers into my ear, lingering a bit before pulling back. "Will you help me baby?"

"Y-yes, I guess..." I nervously answer, and Alexandra lets out a satisfied sigh.

"That's a good girl. Let's move ourselves over to the bathroom. The mess in here is enough already." Walking out of the room, I was a bit confused and disoriented from my lustful episode, but I followed her. I watched how Alexandra tossed a towel onto the floor, spreading it out in front of the bathtub, before tossing a second folded towel on top of the first one. "Lay yourself down in the bathtub honey."

"In the bathtub? C-can I ask why, Alexandra?" I nervously approached but stopped, twisting in my spot, feeling my impatient pussy calling out to me.

"None of that. Remember, you'll call me mommy. Understood, baby girl?" Alexandra said, her tone firm but flirty.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Y-y-yes m-mommy," I said, embarrassed beyond belief.

"Good girl! Now, get in the bathtub," Alexandra commanded.

"Okay... mommy," I said, seeing her glance at me with desire in her eyes. Stepping into the bathtub, I gently sat down and felt my hips hitting the sides of the tub. I was starting to become a little big for it.

"Look how big you are! You look very pretty," Alexandra praised, now kneeling down beside and removing her soaked shirt, her huge tits spilling out, swollen with milk. "Spread your legs for mommy," she commanded, and I obeyed. "Let's see if this will be fun." Alexandra sucked on two of her fingers, and slowly inserted them into me. Her fingers slowly made their way to my clit, my pussy wanting to desperately keep her inside of her. When she grazed my clit, and began playing with it, I quickly was sent over the edge. I cummed, squirting violently, the bathtub catching my juices. The nippleclamps added to the pleasure even more, my nipples were stimulated to their fullest, which only caused me to orgasm even harder. I moaned and screamed from the pleasure, feeling my body shaking violently as I slid down further, now knowing I didn't have to hold back. Alexandra had removed her fingers and gotten another towel, lifting my head and putting it behind me so I would hit the hard walls of the bathtub.

"OH FUUUCCCKK!!! I- *gasp* I- *gasp* I'm cuh- cuh- CUMMING MOMMY!" I screamed, probably squirting out a quarter of my body's fluids, not stopping for a full minute, before I was left a needy, aching mess in the bathtub.