A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-it feels re- *groan* really good," I softly moaned, not realizing that Alexandra had put a burger to my mouth, and I started automatically eating it, the delicious taste wandering over my tongue and down my throat. Milkshake follows before the last burger gets shoved down my throat, causing me to groan loudly, the pleasurable pain having grown even more noticeable. "I'm *groan* so f-full..." I groan, Alexandra wrapping her soft chubby arms around my shoulder.

"You're so good baby. Mommy's real proud of you. Now, just relax and snuggle into mommy. You can rest against me, I'm not going anywhere," Alexandra whispered, and I snuggled into her, and quickly drifted off to sleep. Sleeping soundly, I woke up in the early evening, due to Alexandra rousing me. "Victoria? I'm sorry to wake you but I really need to move. Let's put you to bed alright?"

"Okay..." I yawned, and together we made our way up to John's room, where he still laid in the same position he's been laying in for the past two days. Feeling really sleepy and John's heavenly scent calming me, I quickly fell asleep as I squeezed John tightly against me. However, that didn't last. I woke up a while later, my pussy once again burning. "Oh fuck..." I moaned, the room dark. Pushing myself up to a sitting position, my huge full belly weighing me down considerably. Alexandra wasn't there. I checked my phone and Alexandra had sent me a text.

"I'll be back in the morning. Have to do something. I'll tell you about it later. xoxo"

"Oh no..." I groaned, falling back into the bed and turning to John. It was like my senses were heightened, where I could smell his cock, just waiting there for me to grab. I forced myself to turn in bed, facing away from John and shaking my head. Trying to push these thoughts out of my head, I hugged one of the pillows tightly, trying to go to sleep but it didn't quell my neediness. John's manly presence drove me wild, lying there beside him, having tossed the pillow aside and starting to rub my slit, my petite fingers causing me to pant softly, a small stinging pain from my overstuffed tummy reminding me of the state I was in. "Why do you *moan* need to be asleep?" I softly cried out, placing my hand on his warm soft skin, lingering there for a bit.

Touching his skin gently for a few minutes, I just grew more and more needy, my aching cunt growing more and more unruly, needing to feel John inside me. But I can't. Moving myself to the edge of the bed, I contemplate what to do. I needed to walk, maybe that would help me. When I stood up, my foot was caught on the blanket, and I fell to the floor beside the bed, thankfully not hitting my head against the wall or the windowsill.

"Ouch. Damn blanket," I muttered, standing back up. The blanket was now on the floor, and I looked back at John, now uncovered. His thick, long cock was contained in his underwear, the outline clearly visible. But, his now muscular thighs were on full display, the faint but somewhat rigged lines of his muscles there for me to touch. Pulled towards him, I slowly climbed back into bed, my pussy guiding my actions. "I could perhaps grind on him?" I thought, my brain slow and filled with erotic thoughts that moved me onto him. Feeling my breathing becoming heavier, I positioned each of my big thick thighs on either side of John's thigh, lowering my pussy down towards his thigh. I felt the firmness of his leg pressing against my wet aching pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuhhh..." I moaned, his thigh scratching a much needed itch within me. Positioning myself over John, arms on his shoulder, feeling how my belly and tits heavily hung under me, I began moving. "Ohh fuuuck... Yes! T-this is s-s-so nice..." I quivered, feeling shivers running across my entire body. One hand moved down between my legs and I softly rubbed myself as I grinded deeper, the inner parts of my thighs becoming wetter and wetter as the juices that flow out of my cumming pussy smeared all over John's and mine thighs. Even with John's new bulging thighs, they were dwarfed by my thick fat thighs, their plumpness having grown quickly.

Grinding down on John, touching his soft chest, and leaving a few hickies on his body, I came a few times, but my belly hindered me from doing much more than grinding. After I tired, I slid off John, feeling the slick wet mess I made loosely connecting our legs, and I squeezed him tighter to me, as I managed to fall asleep. On Sunday morning, when I woke up, I noticed how my belly hadn't shrunk down at all, still just as stretched as it had been the day before. Checking on John, he was in the same state he had been for the past three days, his leg muscles now having stopped spasming and clenching every now and again, and his breathing stable. John's phone buzzed on the side table, and being a little curious I picked it up, reading the text:

"When can we see each other again? It's been so long, John. Swing by soon, ok?"

The text was from Viola. I held the phone close to my face, unsure if I should respond or not. Then, as I was about to tell Viola of John's condition, a picture of a pair of large dark brown breasts popped up, the dark nipples teasingly showing on the edge of the picture.

"A bit of encouragement." Viola wrote, and I quickly put the phone down on the side table again, laying back down next to John, wrapping my arm around him.

"Please wake up," I whispered, planting a soft kiss on his cheek which now was covered in light stubble. I then heard a pretty audible growling sound coming from John's stomach. "Oh god. You must be hungry," I thought, another rumble coming from John. Thinking of options, I couldn't come up with a solution, so I just laid there close to him.

Dragging myself out of bed five minutes later as I had to use the bathroom, I heard how there were noises coming from downstairs. After visiting the bathroom, I awkwardly made my way downstairs, my heavy belly fighting me as it wanted to anchor me to the ground. Laying spread out on the couch, watching a movie was Alexandra, only wearing a pair of panties, her big tits sexily hanging to the side and her stuffed belly poking out front he couch's edge. "Good morning," I said, walking to the armchair and taking a seat, feeling relieved to be sitting again.

"Hi baby. I'm sorry I had to leave so abruptly, but I was visiting a friend to make an, arrangement, for the future," Alexandra said, looking over at me.

"What kind of arrangement?"

"Oh, you'll see. It involves, food," Alexandra giggles, lightly shifting her position on the couch. "I got to taste some of it during the night, and boy was it delicious. But I'm soooo stuffed, and I feel so heavy. I couldn't make it up the stairs *laughter* so I decided to sleep on the couch. How's John?"

"Still out I'm afraid," I soberly said, and I heard how Alexandra made an audible sigh.

"Well, just have to continue waiting. Today, let's just digest. I don't think I have the energy for anything else," Alexandra siad, and I agreed, so we sat downstairs in the living room, watching movies and talking, Alexandra not revealing anything else regarding the arrangement. We skipped lunch, which was when I remembered John.

"Uhh... John's kinda hungry, I believe."

"What? How do you know that?" Alexandra asked me, sitting herself up in the couch.

"I... Uhh... His belly made noises. I mean, like loud growling noises."

"I see," Alexandra says, before going quiet for a bit, thinking. "You know, this might be a bit far-fetched, but maybe he'd be receptive to my milk?"

"Y-your milk?" I stammered, and Alexandra nodded, gently feeling up her left breast.

"It couldn't hurt to try at least. You know how filling it is," Alexandra giggles, slowly raising herself off the couch, groaning as she stretches her arms when standing. "You'll have to help me upstairs though. Could you do that for mommy?" I nodded, and together we barely managed to get upstairs.

Positioning John's head upper body in Alexandra's lap, Alexandra gently held John's head in her hands and guided his lips to her nipple, which he quickly and instinctively latched onto, and he began nursing from her.

"Such a good boy. Isn't he Victoria!?" Alexandra joyfully exclaimed, and I heard how she began softly moaning, ever so pushing John closer into her huge breast. "Baby, come here. I want to feel your lips around my other nipple. Nurse from your mommy, okay?"

"Okay..." I said, moving closer to the both of them, grabbing ahold of Alexandra's other breast and suckling on her nipple, the warm, thick creamy milk running over my tongue in an instant.

"Oh fuck. That's so good. I love you so much. Does mommy's milk taste good?" I nodded, not unlatching as more milk spurted out from her rock hard nipple. "Mommy can't hear you. You have to unlatch and tell me."

"It's... I-it's very *gulp* delicious," I whimpered, Alexandra nodding approvingly before her hand pushed me back onto her nipple and I began sucking again.

"Of course it is. Mommy's milk is delicious. It's *moan* all for you two. My wonderful cuties. Continue *moan* nursing. That's it. John is drinking so gently!" Alexandra moans, her breathing heavier, and I feel her body shivering as she cums. Nursing from her for another seven minutes, I drained her breast, my belly stretched even further. With a groan, I fell onto my back into the bed, groaning softly as Alexandra unlatched John from her. "You look so sexy when you're stuffed baby. So helpless, so big, so adorable," Alexandra giggles, placing several sloppy kisses over my belly, before both of us laid John back into his resting position, and we both laid ourselves on either side of him.

The rest of the day went by fast. I had fallen asleep a bit after I'd nursed from Alexandra, and woke up in the afternoon. John wasn't hungry anymore, which was a relief, and I said farewell to Alexandra around eight o'clock, as I had to get home, school starting early tomorrow. Driving myself home, I noticed nobody was home, so I calmly walked to my room, throwing myself on my bed and watching a few YouTube videos before falling asleep.

End of chapter 18