A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does my baby girl feel better? You practically exploded!" Alexandra cooed, caressing my cheek softly.

"Y-y-yes m-mommy. But I still f-feel soooo horny..." I moaned, Alexandra's hand having moved down to the connective chain of the clamps, tugging on the gently which caused blissful shivers to run across my body.

"Oh, I understand that sweetie, but now you need to help me. Mommy's breasts are overflowing with milk, and I need my baby girl to drain them. Will you do that for mommy?" I nodded needily, and Alexandra leaned over the bathtub's edge, her plump belly pressing against the edge. "Good girl. You're such a good baby girl for your mommy aren't you. Now, latch onto my nipple and start sucking baby," Alexandra softly moans, and I grab her huge breast, probably an H cup by now, firm and swollen with milk. Putting my quivering lips around the areola, I started gently sucking, which caused a huge flood of creamy sweet milk to explode in my mouth, Alexandra loudly moaning from the release.

Alexandra tasted so good, her milk addictive in its taste. The milk kept flooding, and I felt how Alexandra's fingers had snuck their way into my pussy, rubbing and hitting some of my weak spots, which caused me to cum again, moaning wildly into Alexandra's breast.

"Switch *moan* breast baby. It needs some much *moan* needed release," Alexandra moaned, and I swallowed and nodded, quickly grabbing her other breast and latching onto that one, it also exploding with the creamy rich milk that ran down my throat, continuing to fill me up. "Oh yes! Keep nursing from me baby while I finger your tight pussy. You squirt so much!" she endorses, and my face grows even redder. Alexandra makes me cum at least 3 more times, while I drain her right breast, before switching back to the first one, continuing to nurse from it while Alexandra fingers me, my neediness finally being sated.

"Fuuuccckkk..." I moaned, relaxing back in the tub, where I had released Alexandra's nipple with a satisfied smack, her delicious milk now having been drained.

"I agree baby," Alexandra chuckles, laying her arms folded on the bathtub's edge and resting her head on them, sighing deeply. "My breasts don't ache anymore. It feels so nice."

"And my p-pussy also doesn't ache," I sighed in pure bliss, sinking deeper into the tub. "Thank you m-mommy."

"It was my pleasure. It always feels better when it's someone else," Alexandra said, standing back up, tossing her shirt into the washing machine and picking up the towels. "Hand me your towel." I began to try to stand up, but Alexandra placed a hand on my shoulder. "No, you stay seated. You smell strongly of your... juices, so I'll draw you a bath. I'll go back downstairs and finish preparing our dinner. I'll also take these." Alexandra unlatchedd the nippleclamps, turning the faucet and cold water hit me butt, causing me to let out a short shriek, which made Alexandra laugh. I let the bath fill up around me, relaxing as the water turned a nice warm temperature, and I cleaned everything except my hair, as I had showered a few hours before.

Finishing my bath around 15 minutes later, I had regained my composure from the barrage of orgasms that I had experienced. Drying myself off, checking out my longer hair in the mirror and scampering off to Alexandra's bedroom to put on my summer dress, asking Alexandra if I could borrow a pair of panties from her which she of course said yes to, and I went down into the kitchen. Walking downstairs, I headed into the kitchen, where Alexandra was in the last stretch of cooking. Having prepared some form of meat stew, having prepared two large pots, with rice that's now being rinsed of the little amount of water remaining.

"Your timing is perfect! You can take a seat at the table, and I'll bring the stew to us," Alexandra hums, swaying about the kitchen and I take a seat. "I hope you're hungry."

"Well... Maybe, but your uhm... milk filled me up a fair bit hehe," I laughed awkwardly, and I heard Alexandra laugh softly, before carrying one of the pots over, placing it between us.

"Alright, let's dig in. You can start," Alexandra says, and I serve up a large portion and begin eating. It was super tasty, Alexandra's cooking being delectable as always. Alexandra had also begun eating, and she struck up a conversation between the two of us, talking a little about school and about the future. We finished the first pot of stew, and I felt positively stuffed. Alexandra then got up, went to grab the second pot and placed it between us.

"I *groan* don't know if I can eat more," I groaned, my belly stuffed and slightly aching.

"Just a bit more. You wanna grow nice and big for John don't you?" she says, and I nod. "Good girl. Here." Alexandra serves a large portion for me, and I start to slowly eat the food, but it takes time. Alexandra had piled up a mountain of food herself, quickly eating it all. "How is it going baby?" she asked, seeing as I hadn't made much progress.

"I'm *groan* so *huff* stuffed mommy," I groaned, which caused Alexandra to stand up and walk over to me, pulling out the chair next to me and taking a seat. Grabbing the fork, Alexandra scooped up the food, and brought it to my mouth, me wrapping my lips around it and chewing the food.

"There. Mommy will feed you. You just need to eat. Just eat baby," she said in a soft voice, rubbing and massaging my tummy with her other hand. With her help, I finished my plate, feeling how the food stretched my stomach to ache with pleasurable pain. Alexandra grabbed her plate, and began eating, talking about how she really wanted to get into oil painting again while I mostly sat in my chair and groaned short responses. "Now, I'll serve up some more," Alexandra said, a large portion for herself and a medium portion for me.

"I don't know if I ca-" I said, but was interrupted when Alexandra shoved the fork gently into my mouth, letting the delicious stew hit my tastebuds. Alexandra shushed me, continuing to feed and rub my belly.

"Don't be so down on yourself. I know you can fit more, you can do anything baby." Continuing like this, Alexandra feeding me and then eating herself, we finished the second pot of stew, both of us groaning satisfactorily. "Whew... What a meal," Alexandra said, pleased with herself. "Two full cast iron pots is not a bad meal." We both laughed, before Alexandra stood up, her legs a bit shaky.

"I don't *groan* know if I can stand up," I said, my belly feeling like it weighs a ton even while sitting.

"Well, I believe in you. Mommy can *groan* help you stand up at least," Alexandra says, grabbing my arm and together we bring me to my feet. My leg muscles flex and shift under me, and surprisingly I can stand, although a bit wobbly. "See, you can do it!" Alexandra praises me, and we walk out of the kitchen and upstairs, the wooden floorboards on the stairs squealing in pain as I shift my weight to each new step. I headed directly to John's bed, carefully laying myself down next to him while Alexandra headed to the toilet to grab some oil. Alexandra joined us a few moments later, and I removed my dress. "I'll pour some of the oil in my palm to warm it up a bit," Alexandra said, squeezing out a fair amount of the oil into her palm, waiting a few seconds before applying it on the top of my belly, and starting to rub it into my skin.

"Mmmhmmm... that feels good," I moaned, Alexandra's soft hands spreading the oil across my belly. Stuffed to the brim, the skin was so stretched that my pudgy belly is like a newly pumped basketball, giving in to no amount of pressure put on it. Alexandra kept massaging my tummy for a while, making sure I was all oiled up.

"Now it's your turn to oil me up baby," Alexandra said, and we switched spots, Alexandra sinking deeper down into the bed when she laid herself down.

"Okay, I'll start I guess," I nervously said, pouring oil into my palm, warming it up like Alexandra had and then started rubbing it into her belly, Alexandra moaning and squirming in bed, enjoying the experience.

"Your small hands are *moan* perfect baby. They make mommy feel so *moan* big!" Alexandra moans, and I just keep rubbing, red in the face, with Alexandra continuing teasing me. Alexandra had removed her shirt for this, and her massive breasts, hanging enticingly off to the sides, and I couldn't help but touch them a few times, Alexandra giggling at each poke. After we were done, we decided to relax in John's bed, each of us on one side of John, with his newly refortified bed managing to hold the three of us. We turned on a movie, and Alexandra grabbed one of the bags of chips, opened it and started eating.

"You *groan* can eat more?" I asked, looking over at her.

"Jealous?" Alexandra giggled, throwing another chip in her mouth. "Here, you finish this one." Alexandra threw me the last unopened bag of chips, and I slowly started eating. Alexandra finished hers quickly, and moved out of bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked, having just swallowed a handful of chips. Alexandra grabbed the last unopened bottle of soda, walking over with it to me. Silently, she unscrewed it, the sound of fizzling turning my attention to it. "Are you gonna make me drink t-that?" I nervously asked, and Alexandra nodded, putting the opening to my mouth and started pouring it into my mouth. The bubbly sugary drink rushed down my throat, and I had to quickly swallow it all. Emptied in less than 20 seconds, Alexandra threw the bottle away and I caught my breath for a few seconds, but was caught off guard when Alexandra pressed her lips to mine, taking my head in her hands and kissing me deeply. Pulling away after a long kiss, Alexandra stared at me needily.

"Mmhmm... Victoria. Mommy's really horny. I'm so *moan* horny. All this eating really riled me up baby. I need to cum so badly. Will you help me?"

"Y-y-yes!" I exclaimed, Alexandra's strong scent compelling me to please her. Alexandra eagerly sat herself down on the edge of the bed, and I knelt down between her big thighs.

"Lick me baby! I want to *moan* feel your tongue deep in my slit!" Alexandra moaned, and I came in closer, getting closer to her warm aching opening. Spreading her pussy lips, I started eating her out, licking vigorously which caused Alexandra to moan loudly, panting like an animal. Her stuffed stomach loomed over my head like a roof, pressing down on me in her spasming as she orgasmed from my tongue. It didn't take long until Alexandra was squirting hard on my face, her body spasming with each pelvic thrust as more and more juices came shooting out. "Ooohhh Victoria! Keep *moan* eating my fucking *grunt* pussy!" Fingering and lightly sucking on her swollen pulsating clit, and I kept eating her out for another 20 minutes, until Alexandra had been sated. "Ooh baby... You're such a good girl."

"T-t-thank you... m-mommy," I whispered, taking a seat on the floor.

"Let's *huff* get prepared for bed." We went to brush our teeth, before both of us cuddled up on either side of John, and I quickly fell asleep. However, I would then quickly wake up in the middle of the night, my stomach making churning and bubbling noises, and it felt super warm inside of me. The churning sounds didn't stop, growing louder and louder and louder. The heat radiating from my stomach started to spread throughout me, starting to branch out all throughout me, but foremost to my chest and thighs. The warm feeling was pleasurable, with small tingles spreading across my body, feeling like small streams of water hit me, massaging my skin. I moaned quietly, not able to keep them in. With each passing minute I experienced more pleasure, and it felt like a weight was slowly being lifted. After 15 minutes of this experience, it slowly faded. A wet spot had probably formed under me, but I quickly fell asleep once it was over, managing to sleep until morning.

Waking up the next morning feeling energized, I noticed how my belly had shrunken down a fair amount, and as I poked it my finger sunk in maybe a quarter of an inch. It was an easier task to stand up, and I walked over to Alexandra who's still asleep, her belly not seeing much change. Thinking it was a bit strange, I decided to continue on with my day without paying much attention to it. When Alexandra woke up, she had to hurry to work, and I helped her with clothes and getting to the car. For the rest of Friday, I spent the time laying next to John, watching over him and sleeping. The warm tingly feeling came back a few times, causing me to cum as well, as I wanted to keep riding that feeling as I masturbated next to John, but the feeling disappeared quickly after. I couldn't quite place it, but I felt wider, taking up a little more space than before.

When Alexandra came home from work, she looked exhausted. Hunched over and rubbing her bloated belly she lumbered over to the couch, sinking deeply down in it as she gasped loudly. I wanted to check on her, but before I could ask her anything, Alexandra exclaims:

"Victoria! Your stomach! It shrunk! What happened?"

"Oh... Ummm... I don't know. I don't feel as stuffed as I did yesterday," I responded, poking my chubby belly, being able to push my finger a fair amount.

"That makes one of us," Alexandra groaned, patting her tummy. "I have a hard time breathing," she joked, and I took a seat next to her. Alexandra didn't eat anything that evening, going straight to bed as she felt exhausted. I made a sandwich, and then also went to bed, hoping that John would wake up. But he didn't. John was still asleep the following day. Saturday.

Today Alexandra and I had decided to shop for clothes. Driving to the mall, we decided to visit the store where John works. The store was quite understaffed when we arrived, only one employee could be seen. Alexandra and I decided to pick out a bunch of clothes, some that we thought would fit us and a couple more in larger sizes, planning ahead. When it came to pricking out bras, I was a bit shocked. My previous measure, DD, was now digging into my breast, the cup size too small.

"Oh my God baby! You're growing so lovely!" Alexandra congratulates me, taking my larger breasts in her hands and fondling them playfully. "I'll go get you some larger bras." Returning a few minutes later, Alexandra had a bit of a surprised expression on her face.

"What's the matter?" I asked, Alexandra closing the door to the changing room behind her.

"The manager of the place is quite the tall woman," Alexandra said in a hushed tone. "She must be as tall as John I think."

"Wow..." I said, but we then dropped the subject, now turning out attention to the bras Alexandra had picked for me. I was now an E cup. "Holy shit," I whispered to myself, not able to believe it. The firm, perky boobs that are attached to me had grown from B-cups to E-cups in the span of a month. "I'm an E-cup!" I exclaimed, overjoyed, and Alexandra shared my excitement, embracing me in a quick hug.

"That's great baby! What do you think of this lacy pink one? I bet you'd look really pretty in it." Handing me the pink bra she was holding, I put it on, the bra pushing up my tits a little bit, which created a nice boobshelf. Alexandra tried on some bras herself, having grown to, as I previously had expected, to an H-cup. "Once I get to digesting, I'll grow even bigger," Alexandra jokes, and tries on more clothes. "But you're so much bigger than when I first met you sweetie! That's so exciting!" Alexandra coos, patting me on my back. I blush, and we buy the new clothes, walking out with four bags each. On our way home, we decided to go through the drive-through of a fast food joint. The line was incredibly long, taking almost half an hour to get our large order, heading home to Alexandra's and John's place after to enjoy our lunch.

"Let's re-stuff my good girl. Open wide for mommy Victoria," Alexandra enticingly said, feeding me a burger, the two of us sitting in the living room. Burger after burger, I ate with ease, mixing in a strawberry milkshake every now and again, Alexandra stuffed my belly once again. I felt how my belly once again became stretched, the mountains of bread and patties filling my stomach, with the thick and sweet milkshake burying its way down amidst the food-hill that builds inside me, leaving no crack unfilled. Alexandra herself was already quite full, so she only ate two cheeseburgers and one vanilla milkshake.

"How much *huff* do I owe you f-for the *groan* for the meal?" I asked after Alexandra had pulled the straw away from my lips.

"Owe me? Oh please baby. You don't "huff* owe me anything. As your 'mommy' I need to keep my baby filled. You don't have to pay me." Blushing wildly, I hugged, Alexandra embracing me tightly back.

"Thank you," I whispered, and Alexandra held me for a few more seconds, before letting go.

"Hey, let's turn on the news," Alexandra said, sucking hard on the straw to get the thick milkshake into her mouth. The news was on, and Cambria McNeil and Logan Watts were anchors as usual.

"...and with the steadily growing rates of women in the US, the average height of women have grown by *munch* four inches! The average height is now 5.8 feet," McNeil announced.

"Now that is a whole lotta woman!" Watts laughed, if a bit uncomfortably, shooting quick glances at McNeil, who was currently munching on what looked like a fatty sandwich, some of the meat and vegetables falling out from the bread and into her large cleavage. McNeil had certainly grown, filling out her seat with a huge belly that forced her to sit further back, stretching her cream colored blouse, with a pair of tits that were in similar size to mine that scantily were pushed up in the blouse. Her brown hair had grown a bit as well, hastily styled which gave her a fake-clean look to her.

"Oh you would know a whole lotta woman, wouldn't you Logan?" McNeil laughed, nudging Watts with her elbow.

"Why yes I do," he awkwardly laughed, a stale smile directed at us.

"Does that mean that the average height of women will soon surpass that of men's? That's... Exciting!" McNeil exclaims, shoving the rest of the sandwich into her mouth. "You want some?" McNeil said after swallowing, picking a slice of meat out from between her cleavage, showing it to Watts.

"No thank you," he said in a hushed voice, McNeil shrugging and eating the piece of meat, before continuing to rummage through her cleavage after more bits of food. The camera switches to only Watts, with a few beads of sweat clearly visible running down his forehead. "With the latest week's statistics in, more women have started lactating, even if they aren't mothers..." Watts hesitated, glancing to the right of him. "Will you please stop that..." Watts whispered sternly, before returning to his usual, charming smile, his teeth pearly white, a huge contrast to his darker skin.

"I *moan* can't..." Moaning from off screen, was McNeil.

"The breastmilk hasn't been fully analyzed as of yet. Only around seven to nine percent of women that are part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services's survey has reported this, so the number of cases are uncertain." The sound of a chair being pushed back could faintly be heard, the mic barely picking it up, with Watts' eyes darting to the right of him where McNeil sits out of frame. Watts sighs, closing his eyes and a couple of seconds later his face briefly showed pleasure, before he recomposed himself. "How about we switch to weather. Please?" The news switched abruptly to the weather forecast, and Alexandra switched over to a movie.

"Women are getting quite big," Alexandra said, and I shyly nodded. "But, open wide. Here comes, what is it, the fifteenth burger?" Alexandra continued, stuffing me with another burger, my belly now stretching even further, a slight pleasurable pain hitting me each time I took a somewhat deep breath. "Are you full baby?" Alexandra asked, and I nodded exhaustedly, Alexandra giggling to herself. "I'm sure there's some room left. See, there's only three burgers left. Here, I'll rub your belly. Does that feel nice?" Having started rubbing my large bloated belly with her small hands, it felt nice, but it also brought to my attention how tightly packed the food was.