A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 20

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
7.8k words
4.2
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Victoria, who now was much larger, as she had grown taller and a bit fatter, she was standing in disbelief, trembling slightly. Walking up close to her, I wrapped my arms around her, now only slightly looking down to meet her beautiful hazel colored eyes. I felt her relax in my arms, slightly calming down from the growth event.

"How are you feeling?" I whispered, feeling her skin slowly cooling down from her burning temperature it had before.

"I-I don't..." Victoria stammered, clearly taken aback by this experience, and I mean, who wouldn't? "I grew so much... And it hurt. R-real bad. But it was also tingly, a-and... a-and I... c-came..." Victoria continued, not having recollected herself.

"Hey... I think it's over now. Just relax..." I said, stroking her back. Holding her close to me, I suddenly heard how mom let out a restrained, but audible moan. Victoria buried her face into my neck, not picking up on it, but I glanced over at mom who was grasping her belly, panting softly. "Are you okay mom?" I asked, and mom looked up at me, half bent over, her body spasming.

"Yeah... I'm just *moan* feeling a little *moan* h-horny baby," mom said, and her whole body shuddered, her hips jolting as she had to catch herself on the bed. "My belly... It's so nice and *moan* warm..." Sitting herself on the bed, I released Victoria who looked worried.

"T-that's what I felt a few nights ago... b-before my uhh... rapid d-digestion..." Victoria whispered to me, and my eyes went wide, looking intently at mom.

"That's a *moan* n-nice feeling..." mom moaned, rubbing her stomach as it began churning and sloshing, before a rumble emanated from her. "Oh..." Mom's fingers had begun making their way down between her legs, rubbing herself through the fabric of her panties.

"M-mom?" I cautiously asked, seeing an ever expanding wet spot appearing in the white fabric. The churning sound grew louder, me and Victoria watched how mom's belly began to soften, the noises loud and somewhat grotesque in their volume and effectiveness, breaking down the mountain of food in her belly in only a few minutes. During this process, mom fingered herself, squirting during the more intensive part, seeming to ride a blissful wave, unlike Victoria. As mom's belly shrunk, growing plump and squishy, we saw how she slowly grew fatter, more soft and plump. Her breasts swelled, her thighs spread out more on the bed, her panties disappearing in her flesh. She didn't grow taller from what we could see, but maybe... It was hard to tell.

"That felt amazing..." mom softly moaned, the process seeming to be over.

"Did it hurt?" I asked, sitting myself down next to her.

"No, not at all. It felt amazing. Tingly and warm, but not as scorching as you sweetie," mom said, looking over at Victoria. Victoria nodded, sitting herself down next to me.

"This is weird," I said, and mom laughed, hugging me.

"Yes it is, but I feel amazing, so I can't really complain. Plus, look at these large puppies!" she said, fondling her breasts through her shirt.

"I uhh know it's late and all, but do you like... maybe wanna measure us? Now that we've grown and all?" Victoria cautiously asked after a minute, pulling herself off my arm.

"'Course I want," I responded, standing up and offering both my hands to help them stand, and together we grabbed the measuring tape Victoria had brought up to measure my dick and headed down to the living room, turning on lights and getting the scale. "You feeling alright now?" I asked Victoria.

"Yeah... The burning is completely gone."

"And you who wanted to do a measuring session," I teasingly said, grabbing her larger butt, kissing her cheek.

"W-well... yeah. This is i-important to document. You know... sudden growth a-and all," Victoria said flustered, looking around the room to avoid my gaze.

"Oh... for the importance of documentation. Is that right? And not because you want to know how much taller, heavier and bustier you've gotten?" I whispered in her ear, sending shudders through her body, Victoria losing her composure.

"W-well... maybe that too..." she whispered back, and I turned her towards me, taking her chin gently in my hand and kissing her deeply.

"I love you so much," I said to her after pulling my lips from hers, Victoria looking like she's gonna faint.

"Okay lovebirds. It's time to measure our 'little' progress now," mom said, holding the measuring tape in her hand.

"Yeah, let's do it," I said, grabbing the tape from her as mom lined herself up straight against the wall where we had taken measurements earlier. Measuring mom, her height was now 5.9 ft, an inch taller than last time.

"Alright, but now Victoria! Baby come! Come!" mom excitedly said, as the tension built, in anticipation. Victoria walked up, and I measured her, my heart quickly beating quicker and quicker as I read out loud her height.

"5 feet, 11 inches..." I said, the three of us silently taking in that number. Victoria was now only 3 inches shorter than me.

"D-did you read it c-correctly?" Victoria stammered, her clearly being in somewhat of a shocked state.

"Yeah, I did..."'

"That's incredible!" mom exclaimed, quickly making her way to Victoria and embracing her. "You're taller than me now!"

"Heh... I guess so..." Victoria responded, sighing to herself, before an uncontained smile spread across her face, not able to keep it down. Mom positioned the scale in front of her, stepping up, the blue light displaying 289.3 lbs.

"I'm getting closer to 300," mom said, almost a bit of wishful longing in her voice. "Well... let's see if those 2 extra inches have made you heavier than your mommy..." mom said, turning to Victoria who blushed, before carefully stepping up on the scale. The three of us waited expectantly for the scale to display their numbers. 287.4 lbs.

"Jesus..." I said, looking at Victoria who looked like she was about to faint.

"Woah..." mom breathed, looking back at Victoria who's face had shifted from the wide opened gaping expression to a wide smile again, her face basically glowing red from her blush.

"287. That's me?" Victoria whispered to herself, before turning to me. "W-what do you think?" she asks, stepping closer to me, hands behind her back and making a cute face.

"You're amazing Tori," I responded, kissing her once again. "You're so freaking beautiful, I can't really find words for it, you know." Victoria giggled, kissing me back.

"Thank you. Do you wanna be measured too? To see if anything's changed, I mean?"

"Couldn't hurt," I said, Victoria and mom measuring my height which still was 6.2. I stepped on the scale, which showed a pretty impressive 197.6 lbs.

"I've lost weight. Must've burned away with these new muscles," I said, flexing a tricep.

"Yeah, but you've still got that little tummy," mom jokes.

"That sexy tummy..." Victoria said to herself, not meaning for me to hear.

"Keep it in your pants Tori," I laughed, Victoria growing a little redder, giggling to herself. Mom was right, through the two blackouts I've experienced, my upper front body, so not including arms or back, hadn't undergone any of the drastic muscle growth as the rest of my body. My belly still showed the tiny amount of chubbiness I'd had for years.

"Don't forget our breasts John," mom said, removing her nightgown.

"As if," I responded, grabbing the measuring tape, walking up behind mom, wrapping it around her bosom.

"Woah *moan* take it easy," mom said, having let out a quick, loud moan when the tape had touched her nipples. "They're really sensitive," she continued, carefully positioning the tape herself. Mom had now ballooned to a J-cup, while Victoria had also expanded significantly, now being a G-cup.

"And we who just had bought bras..." mom sighed, before laughing, putting on her somewhat ill-fitting nightgown again. "Will you write down the changes John or should I. I'm *yawn* pretty tired."

"I can do it. Go to sleep mom. See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow sweetie," mom said, kissing on the cheek before heading back upstairs.

"I'll grab the notepad," I said, scouring through the mess under the sofa table, pulling out the notepad that we had recorded each measuring session.

"I've grown so much..." Victoria said, taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Yeah. You're awesome," I said, pulling her close to me.

"You've said that already," she giggles, slightly embarrassed.

"I also said I couldn't find words for it so yeah. You're amazing. The most amazing." Victoria giggled, kissing my cheek. I jotted down the new measurements, and before putting away the notepad, I had one last look at the progress.

Before - their (assumed) measurements:

Victoria:

H: 5.2

W: Around 150 lbs. (maybe more, her words, not mine)

CS: B

Alexandra:

H: 5.4

W: Around 190 lbs.

CS: D

Viola:

H: 5.8

W: Never checked/Doesn't remember

CS: C (a BIG C, Viola's description)

September 26th

Victoria:

H: 5.4

W: 197.0

CS: C

Alexandra:

H: 5.5

W: 232.4

CS: DDD (I'm big!)

Viola:

H: 5.10

W: 226.1 226.7

CS: D

October 10th

Victoria:

H: 5.7

W: 228.3

CS: DD

Alexandra:

H: 5.8

W: 266.7

CS: F

Viola:

H: 5.10 (a very tall 5.10)

W: 229.4

CS: D

Kassandra (before virus):

H: 5.1

W: 113.2

CS: C

Kassandra:

H: 5.3

W: 158.7

CS: DD

October 18th

Victoria:

H: 5.11

W: 287.4

CS: G

Alexandra:

H: 5.9

W: 289.3

CS: J

Walking up to my room, we snuggled up, and I quickly fell asleep. The following day, me and Victoria sat together in my room, attending our online classes. I had missed a little bit, so Victoria helped me with some of the class material.

"You gonna head over to Viola?" Victoria asked, glancing over at me as our last lesson had ended.

"I mean, are you going to be okay? How are you feeling?" I asked, closing the window on my computer.

"I'm fine. As I've been the hundreds of other times you've asked me that today," Victoria responded, walking over and kissing my cheek. "I won't die or anything."

"I just... care, you know. And I know that."

"I love that you care about me, but I'll be fine... I'll be here when you return," Victoria said, a slight melody to her voice, closing her laptop, carrying it with her to the bed and laying herself down, placing it on her plump belly.

"You're not going home?" I asked, putting on a pair of sneakers.

"N-no... Not yet. I-if that's okay..."

"Of course it's okay. I love having you here. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Don't forget the picture." Kissing her goodbye, I headed out, taking the first bus that went to the city center, as no bus went directly to Viola's. Sending her a text I was on my way, she eagerly responded.

"Can't wait."

Half an hour later, after a bus change, I stood at the bus stop of a quaint street, lower apartment buildings lining the streets. Walking about, keeping a keen eye on the numbering of the buildings, I find Viola's front door. Entering the stairwell, I walked up two flights of stairs, "Miranda" reading on the door. Ringing the bell, it took a few seconds, but not long after Viola opened the door, clad in a gray T-shirt with printing on, covered in stains from multiple sources. Her deep black hair was messy and uncombed, and although she looked like she hadn't gone out for a month, she smiled wildly as she greeted me.

"John! It's so, so, so good to see you! Please, come in!" Eager and quick, she stepped aside, letting me into her apartment.

"Hi Viola, it's nice to see you too," I said, kissing her on her soft plump lips. As the door closed behind me, I was met with a stale, pungent smell, almost like a locker room after practice. Sweat mixed with old food and the underlying thick scent squirt filled my nose, causing me to slightly choke, quickly recatching my breath.

"Come. Let's head to the living room," Viola said, grabbing my hand and leading us into the next room, a small room, where I almost gasped as we entered. Scattered across the floor, table and sofa were all manner of wrappers, open food packages and plates, both ceramic and single-use paper ones, crumbs stuck in sticky dried-up soda and so many empty plastic bottles.

"What the fuck..." I thought to myself, carefully wading through the mess that was Viola's living room.

"Let's sit," she said, using her arm to quickly push the mess off the couch onto the floor, taking a seat, unfaced, smiling expectantly at me.

"Alright," I said, taking a seat next to her in one of the most comfortable couches I'd ever experienced. "Whoa! That's a nice couch!"

"Thanks, I guess?" she laughed. "It's really comfortable. Spent a lot of nights on it by mistake." A bit of a silence fell upon us, as Viola sat there, eagerly waiting for me to do something, while I was still trying to comprehend the state of her apartment. "How are your legs now? You know, I was really worried when you told me."

"I could tell. They're fine now. Victoria's been helping me," I responded, trying to ignore the surroundings, focusing on her large, brown eyes.

"Oh. Right. How is Victoria? Has she grown any more?" Viola asks inquisitively.

"Well, yes..." I answered, unsure if I should tell Viola about what had transpired with Victoria.

"Oh don't tell me how much," Viola whined, resting herself against the armrest of the couch. She sighed to herself, looking away. "Do you know how much I've grown since the last time we met?" she asks me, and I shake my head. "One inch and 14 lbs... I mean, it's at least something but I... I was hoping for more."

"Hey, that's great! I mean, that's a lot of progress in a little more than a week." Seeing her still somewhat down, I started inching closer to her. Leaning in over her, arms placed on either side of her and my mouth next to her ear, I whispered: "Do you wanna start getting bigger right now?" Viola looked up at me, her eyes glistening as she eagerly nodded. I then leaned in, kissing her deeply as I dragged her to her feet, moving both of us to the, equally messy, kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" I asked, firmly squeezing her large butt.

"OH! *Clears her throat* Well I am craving something sweet..." she said, kneeling down to a lower cabinet and opening it, the cabinet housing a fair amount of different kinds of cookies.

"Nothing but sweets?" I asked, Viola standing up with an armful of cookie packages.

"Hey! I've got other stuff, but you asked what I craved, and right now, it's these delicious things. I'll eat carrots later, alright. Gosh, you're younger than me and you're telling me to eat better."

"I was only asking to confirm. I have nothing against it," I responded, Viola giggling.

"Don't worry about it. I was only kidding. Could you grab a few cartoons of milk while I walk back to the couch?"

"Of course." Grabbing two cartoons, I headed over to the couch where Viola had made herself comfortable. Reaching forward to the small gathering of cookies, she grabbed a package, but I quickly snatched it from her.

"What are you doing?" she asks, looking at me with a confused expression. Gently pushing her back against the backrest of the couch, I knelt down over her, knees on the cushions, half-sitting on her thick thighs, I popped the package open.

"I'll feed you," I said, taking a cookie out of the package, Viola's mouth instinctively opening to receive the delicious chocolate cookie, her chewing quickly as I grab another one. I didn't let up until she had finished the package, and I reached for the next one, opening it and starting to feed her again.

"Oh I've missed this John!" Viola exclaims between cookies. Moving her hand under her T-shirt, she begins playing with her breast, fondling them under the thin layer of obscuring cloth. Soft moans slowly drifted from her lips as she twisted her nipples playfully, while I continued feeding her.

"Are you going to keep putting on a hidden show, or could I watch?" I ask, reaching for her shirt, Viola pulling her hand out. I pull it off her, her D-cups nice and perky, which I couldn't help but grab, feeling their warm flesh for a moment. A half-dense happy trail had also made its way up to her belly button, which I stared at for a few seconds before I grabbed a new packet of cookies.

"Oh... I want your hands on me..." Viola pouts, but I shush her, feeding her another chocolate chip cookie.

"Soon. Are you thirsty?" I ask in a soft tone, moving myself off her lap when she nodded. Grabbing one of the cartoons of milk, I opened it, gently putting the opening to her lips, slightly tipping it upwards so the white liquid slowly flowed into her mouth. "Good work. Keep drinking," I said, slowly raising the cartoon's bottom higher and higher, quickly emptying the cardboard box. Pushing my finger into her soft tummy, it sank in maybe an inch and a half, causing a little squirming reaction from Viola. "You're still pretty empty Viola. Do you want to continue?"

"Yes *huff* please," Viola breathes, catching her breath and wiping away some milk from the corner of her mouth with her finger. Eating her way through the pastry packages, Viola slowly got filled up, washing them down with more milk, as she fondled and played with her breast, stimulating herself. Seeing her eyes gleaming with lust and adoration for me really got me turned on. My cock grew hard in my pants, straining against my jeans, it tried to make its way up, creating a very noticeable bulge. "Oh... *munch* Is that a treat for me?" Viola said in between bites, reaching out for it, pressing her hand against me, causing it to swell a little bit more.

"If you want it to be," I respond.

"Yes I want it! I'll just *munch, have a feel through your pants." Leaning forward, she rubbed my member with the palm of her hand, directing it upwards. Blood rushed quickly to my cock, making it swell and grow with each pleasurable push and prod from Viola. Escaping my underwear, the head of my cock grew its way out of my pants, flat against my abdomen. Hidden by my shirt, Viola eagerly pulled my shirt up to look at the tip, a chipper, approving sound humming from her as her eyes locked onto it. Squeezing my shaft further through my pants, my cock continued to grow, slowly reaching my belly button, before passing it. "How big are you?!" Viola gasped, impatiently fiddling with my belt, trying to get it open. Getting it open, she unbuttoned my jeans, quickly pulling them down together with my underwear, my fully erect cock staring down at her.

"You wanna guess?" I teasingly said, taking a step closer, my cock less than an inch from her face.

"D-definitely b-b-bigger than last time..." she whispered, before leaning in, her nose pressed against the musky shaft, Viola inhaling deeply, moaning as she exhaled. "P-please... Tell me John."

"A little over 10 inches," I responded, feeling proud as a large, almost scheming smile spread across her face. She coyly grabs it, her hand too small to wrap fully around it, causing her to shudder.

"And so thick too..." she moans, taking her other hand and intertwining her fingers around my shaft. "You smell *deep sniff* sooooo good..." Planting kisses all over it, she started licking. "I want to *kiss* take it *kiss* deep," she moans, opening her mouth wide, swirling her tongue playfully around the head, before her warm, trembling mouth enwraps it, sucking deeply on it.

"That's nice..." I moan, Viola slowly taking more and more, leisurely at first, but increasing in speed the longer she went on. Guiding us so we laid down on the couch, I pushed wrappers off the couch so I could lay down, Viola hungrily followed my cock closely with her eyes, jumping back on it when I had been situated, comfortably laying on her couch. Servicing me eagerly, Viola happily shoved my cock deep down her throat, lewdly gagging and coughing as she wanted to push me deeper, but I was simply too big, or she was too inexperienced.