A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is *cough* incredible," Viola said, quickly catching her breath before taking me back in her mouth. "I just *kiss* love to *moan* have your *sniff* musky, *kiss* manly, *sniff* gorgeous cock in my mouth." My cock throbbed strongly, like it wanted to dive deeper into Viola's mouth. Caught somewhat off-guard by the tightening of her throat, my balls churned as my first load exploded down her throat without me being able to warm her, only incoherent moans emanating from me as thick ropes of cum filled Viola. Panic flashed in her eyes as she began choking, clearly not ready, her pulling out my still ejaculating cock, the strands of thick white jizz hitting her face as she coughed up my cum.

"Shit! Are you *huff* alright?" I asked, placing my hands on her shoulders, looking at her worriedly, seeing dribbles of cum leaking out of her mouth as she slowly breathes out.

"Wow... Yeah, yeah, I'm okay John. Just... a bit, surprised, is all. You can really shoot a lot can't you?" Viola said, catching some of the cum I'd accidentally shot on her face that's running down her chin, licking it up.

"I should have warned you. I'm so sorry," I said, Viola smiling somewhat gratefully.

"Aww... That's so sweet. But it's okay. No harm done. Now... take me John. Do whatever you want to me."

"What?" I asked, surprised by her proposal.

"You heard me. Please... Do whatever you want *moan* to me..." she seductively coerced, sluttily sucking on her finger. "But please... be... rough." Drawing out every word leading up, the hard stop on rough caused be cock to throb in anticipation.

"Alright. Then would you mind turning around, on all fours, your beautiful butt facing me? You can remain on the couch."

"Yes, sir," Viola responds, her voice lusting and eager, she turns around, supporting herself on her forearms with her knees bent. Hanging down, stretched out, her belly causes her to groan, the mass of food weighing her down as she holds herself, and her foodbaby, up. I walk up close to Viola, removing my shirt before I grab her wide hips, the pair of large buttcheeks swallowing her white panties, stretching them over their fat surface. Pulling the panties down, I firstly inserted a finger into her hairy moist slit, feeling and teasing her entrance, while checking that she was ready for me. Feeling how absolutely sopping wet she was, plus the impatient moan resulting in my little exploration, told me she was more than ready.

"I'll just grab a condom," I said, beginning to turn around but Viola cried out:

"No condom! Just fuck me! I'm on the pill! I love the feeling of your hot cum in me! Please just OHHH!" Viola moaned as I inserted my raw cock into her, her tight pussy stretching around my head, having difficulty taking me. One leg on the floor, the other kneeling on the couch, I slowly began pushing in, easing her way onto my thick shaft, Viola panting and moaning in heat, constantly begging for more. "Push faster! YES! *Moan* Fuck yes John! Stretch me *moan* out more!"

"I'll start thrusting *moan* a little," I groaned, her pussy clamping down hard, making my already somewhat sensitive, tingly tip feeling good. Only 5 inches in, I grabbed the remainder of my cock with three fingers, keeping it straight as I began thrusting. "Are you comfortable?"

"F-fuck! Yes John! Go deeper! I can *moan* handle it!" Viola responded, and between my thrusts, I slowly pushed deeper. Pushing further and further in, Viola's tunnel became tighter and tighter, and I pounded her harder and faster. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Fuck me *moan* harder! Harder! Fuck!" Viola shouted, which caused me to grab her hips, slamming her back into me, 8 inches deep into her. Pounding her vigorously, Viola simply gave up on supporting her upper body, her head resting against the soft cushion of the couch, arms limp and her belly pressed into the couch, resulting in a pleasurable pain from her stuffed stomach constantly being pressed and slightly pulled back from the couch.

"Are you okay?" I asked, breathing shallowly causing my words to be somewhat faint. Viola mumbled something in response, her words muffled as her face was pressed into the cushion, but she sounded blissful. Remembering her love of spanking, I released her hip with my left hand, smacking her butt hard, which instantly resulted in a quick contraction within her tunnel, as she came around my cock. "Yeah, you like me smacking your huge butt don't you? You want me to continue?" Insatiable muffled cries came from Viola, so I continued, spanking her in quick succession, and I watched as more squirt leaked out around my cock.

Pounding her hard for almost 30 minutes, I never faltered. My stronger legs were able to keep up the pace, and caused Viola to cum again, and again, and again, an unrelenting event of deep thrusts and spanks that left her brown, smooth bottom practically glowing red. With the first violent throb of my cock, I called out:

"I'm gonna *pant* cum *grunt* soon!" As I said those words, Viola's pussy tightened really hard, seemingly wanting to keep me deep within her. The increased pressure on my cock quickly brought me to orgasm, as I began filling her pussy with huge amounts of cum, Viola screaming out in pleasure as I filled her. Steadying myself against her butt, I took a deep breath, gathering myself as the shivers ran through my body, slowly pulling out of Viola. "You alright?" I ask, Viola softly groaning in response, before slowly turning over, resting her head against the armrest.

"Oh yes... I'm more than alright. You really know how to treat a woman John," Viola sighs, smiling blissfully. "Your hand is really large, and nice..." she moans, trembling slightly before recomposing herself.

"I've got one more round in me. What do you want to do?".

"Oh Jesus... I don't know..." Slowly drifting off, her deep brown eyes glistened as she spaced out for a few seconds, before her white teeth peered through her brown full lips, a wide smile spreading across her face as she herself grew redder.

"Are you blushing? What are you thinking?" I ask, Viola's smile growing even larger, looking away. "Come on, tell me."

"Alright... I want you to once again f-fuck me... But instead of cumming in me, I want you to cover me in your c-cum..."

"Alright, but it will be messy."

"Do I look like I care about that?" Viola asks somewhat defensively, so I don't pry. Viola spreads her legs for me, leaning back against the back of the couch, a slow stream of my cum leaking out of her hair covered pussy, the hairs spreading out on small parts of her upper thighs. Slowly inserting myself into her again, wet sloppy sounds could be heard as I pushed into her cum-filled hole, her pussy tightening just as hard as it had done before. Beginning to once again thrust, I leaned in, softly pressing my lips against hers, our mouths opening, our tongues dancing wildly around each other, feeling her moans vibrate in my head.

Right from the start, I felt how her pussy wanted to keep me in, tightening and massaging my shaft, forming and pleasing it, like she needed me. Each time I'd pull out too far, Viola's insatiable cunt would squeeze my head, not wanting to let go, but squirting forcefully when I was deep inside, providing more lubrication for us to keep going. Being face to face with Viola, her expressions of pure lust and unbridled joy really drove me wild, making me want to please her even more, so I fucked her harder, and harder, the lewd, wet slapping sound of bodies hitting each other was hypnotic. I leaned over her large belly constantly, fondling her breasts.

"Oh fuck yes John! Yes! *Moan* Ravish me! Make me yours! Cover me in *moan* your thick 'grunt* hot *moan* cum! Make me yours! Make me yours! Take me! I want *moan* to be * huff* your woman! Cover me John! Cover me!" With her screams of ecstasy, I felt how my balls began to swell, ready for the third and final load. Thrusting deeply, I pulled out as I was extremely close to climax.

"I'm gonna *moan* cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck!" I moaned, vigorously stroking myself with both hands, easily gliding up and down my shaft as the lubrication from my previous load and Viola's lewd juices covered the entire length. Viola had spread herself out on the couch, awaiting my load, which didn't take long to force out, as a thick blast shot out of the tip, hitting one of her thighs, which I then angled up as more and more strands shot out like a stream. I felt every heavy pump travel under my fingers through my cock, coating Viola's shuddering body in a dense layer of cum. The white liquid had hit small parts of her face, most of her tits where it ran down to her mostly covered belly, where it lastly dripped down to her inner thighs and soaked the couch cushion below. "

"Oh my God! That's *moan* a ridiculous amount of *huff* cum!" Viola exclaims, running her finger down her belly, parting the cum for a moment before it merges together again.

"Yeah... Sorry about the couch... I can go grab a towel for you to wipe off," I offered, Viola softly giggling.

"I said I don't mind... But, a towel would be nice. The bathroom is the first door in the hall."

"Before I forget, just because you look uhh... photo ready... Could I take a picture for Victoria?"

"Of course... I'm nicely dressed and all," she laughed, striking a faint pose on the couch and I grabbed my phone, taking a quick picture, showing Viola it. "Oh my... I'm really covered."

"Yeah... I'll go grab the towel now." Walking out of the living room, I heard faint shuffling from Viola in the living room. The bathroom was also a mess, to my dismay, and I had to search for a little bit until I found an unused and clean light blue towel, which I grabbed and headed back into the living room. Darting and locking onto Viola when I entered, my eyes went wide. An opened cookie package laid beside her on the couch, with Viola holding a cookie in each hand, dragging them across her bloated belly, scooping up the cum on the cookie, like it was chips and dip, hungrily devouring it. With each bite, she audibly moaned, smacking her lips before quickly grabbing more cookies, running them across her glazed covered skin as well.

"Wow..." I said, shocked by her action. Viola instantly stopped, dropping the cookie in her hand which made an audible wet slap as it hit the puddle of cum on her thigh. "Enjoying yourself?"

"J-John... I, uhh..." Viola stammered, having frozen in place.

"Pretty depraved..." I teased, walking over to her, Viola glowing red in the face. "Is it good?"

"G-g-good? I-it's... amazing..." Viola moaned, seemingly unaware that she was twirling her finger across her thigh, playing with the cum. "I mean... Your cum tastes... different. It's a little salty, but also like, almost... sweet. It's really amazing..." Walking up to her, I put the towel on the couch, grabbing a large packet of cookies.

"You are a really huge cumslut," I whispered, Viola's embarrassed smile creeping larger as I got closer to her.

"M-maybe..." she said, and I mimicked her scooping with the new batch of cookies, stuffing her even further. "It's so addictive!" she smacked her lips, as we worked fast before it started to get stale. With Viola being pretty stuffed, I helped her walk to the bathroom, and she steadied herself against the gray tiled wall in the shower. I quickly turned on the shower for her, jumping back so as to not be hit by the cold water, which caused her to shriek as the water hit her. "You idiot!" she laughed, quickly grabbing ahold of my arm and yanking me into the cold water with her, making me shiver as we were pressed together.

"Let's... ohh... turn t-the valve..." I stammered, as the cold water drenched us. "Okay... that's better." We began to wash off her body, my hands traversing all of her, rubbing her stuffed belly, which caused her to moan, with my hands then grabbing firmly ahold of her hips, pulling her close to me.

"I never thought I'd actually do anything like this with a *moan* mmmmhmmm.... with a student. This is so... exciting, I don't know..." Viola moans, as she sneaks one of her hands on my butt. "Did you ever, like, fantasize about doing it with a teacher?"

"Well, sometimes, but I've mostly, you know, gone after girls my own age. Until this whole outbreak."

"So... you never, I don't know, glanced my way before all of this?" Viola inquired, somewhat saddened by my response.

"Well, I thought you had a great... attitude," I awkwardly said.

"You mean ass?" she teasingly corrected.

"Yeah, I may have stared at it. You wore a lot of... form fitting skirts."

"You liked them?"

"Of course... But I always thought you were, kinda strict, and too proper," I said, which caused her to look away.

"T-that's what turned you off?"

"I mean, it's good to be strict, but it's just not my style. But, you don't seem to be so 'strict and proper' here at home. How come?" Viola got quiet for a moment, before sighing, turning off the water.

"Well, in my early twenties I used to be like 'this'," she said, gesturing to herself and then to the messy bathroom. "Lazy and messy, but less 'plump' obviously. My boyfriend at the time sort of, got fed up with it, as I didn't have a plan, living with my parents at the time, drifting between small, pointless jobs. I really liked him, but he said that if I didn't get my life together, he'd break up with me. So, not wanting to lose him I decided to become a teacher. That worked, for a bit, but due to my lazy lifestyle and stressful studies I put on a lot of weight, causing him to leave me during my education, finding some thinner white girl to run off with."

"That's horrible," I said, embracing Viola in a tight hug, feeling her relax in my arms. "What a dick."

"Yeah he was," she sighed, laying her head against my shoulder, before pulling away. "Well, wanting to get him back, being the stupid girl in love I was back then, I sort of, overcorrected. I got 'strict and proper' as you said, mostly towards myself, wanting to be the woman he sought for. I lost weight, dedicating myself to my studies, but he had moved on. Moved away. I just headed down that road, not wanting to be a lazy, unlovable woman... but..." Viola stopped, softly sobbing, trying to force herself to continue speaking without crying, but having difficulty.

"Hey, hey... it's okay. You can finish some other time if it's too difficult now. I'm here for you, you know. Just take a deep breath, and I'll wash your hair. Does that sound good?"

"Y-yes. That *sob* sounds nice..." Turning on the water, I took showerhead, slowly washing her dense, thick black hair, which was poorly maintained.

"You want me to brush it too? I don't style or anything, but I can get some of the knots out and it'd feel nice."

"That'd be wonderful... Thank you John..." she said in a calm and somewhat somber tone. Washing and brushing her hair with her purple hairbrush, Viola relaxed, enjoying the sensation of her wet hair being slowly brushed. Applying her shampoo, I rubbed it deep in, and she did the same to me, before we washed it out and I brushed through her again before we finished up. Drying ourselves off, I guided her towards her bedroom, and right as I opened the door, Viola, who had been mostly quiet on our way from the bathroom called out: "No! Wait!"

The door however slid open, and I was met by the strong scent of sex, old food and just an odd, almost putrid smell. Her bedroom was even messier than the rest of her apartment, maybe even combined. I mean, plates, wrappers, bits of food, open packages and trays of various food items cover the bed and floor, with what looks like a newly formed piled shoved next to the door. Viola's face was burning red, covering her face as I heard her sobbing again. I closed the door, turning to her.

"You weren't meant to *sob* see that. That's why we *sob* were on the c-couch. It's *sob* it's such a m-mess. I'm *sob* such a mess. I'm so sorry you had *sob* to see that," she cried, ashamedly looking away. Once again, I pulled her into a comforting embrace, her belly pushing me back but I tightly pressed myself against her, causing her to groan.

"Don't worry. Let's just lay you down on the couch. Just breathe. Remember to breathe Viola."

"O-okay..." she sobbed, and I led her over to the couch, her laying down on the couch, head resting on the armrest.

"Just close your eyes. You can sleep alright. I'll be here when you wake up."

"You will? You don't have to John. You can leave if you want."

"I'll stay... Now, close your eyes and take a nap. You deserve it," I said, and Viola nodded, closing her eyes, and I put on my clothes, sitting myself next to her until she fell asleep. I then got up, searching around her apartment where she kept her cleaning utilities, finding them in a small closet and under the sink. The utility closet was very organized, untouched by the messiness that had taken over the rest of the apartment. Putting on my headphones, I started my playlist, finding a pair of yellow rubber gloves and a roll of trash bags, I walked out of the closet, opening the door to Viola's room.

The overwhelming stench hit me, but I ventured in, quickly walking over to the window, I unlocked it, leaving it fully open, slowly letting the room air out while I hung one of the trash bags on the door. Clearing a small square, I started gathering the myriad of dirty plates, glasses and worryingly few utensils, piling them in the cleared square. I then began to slowly, and tediously, pick up the trash, all the wrappers, foils and anything that wasn't decomposable. Grabbing a biodegradable trash bag, I scooped up the pieces of food and snacks around the room, close to vomiting when I found more, older stuff.

Once I had removed most of the trash, I quickly put the dirty dishes on the counter, as the dishwasher was already full with other dirty dishes. I started the dishwasher, before heading back, Viola sleeping soundly on the couch. Viola's room was relatively simple: a queen sized bed with dirty covers up against the wall right next to the door, a pair of nice red curtains, a large white carpet that's been sullied, a desk with a laptop on it and dirty used towels under the desk. A blue colored closet, one of the cupboards not able to close as clothes were just thrown in there, dirty and clean ones mixed, a few mounted shelves and a nightstand with a simple lamp on it.

I don't know how to clean, or at least not that well. I don't know any 'useful tips' for cleaning, so I tried some soap on the carpet, but that barely did anything, so I just rolled it up, leaning it against the wall. Picking up the dirty towels from under the desk, I noticed how they all were smelling strongly of her, of her scent and pussy juices. Carrying them to the washing machine, I threw them in, thankfully it was empty, but a small pile of laundry was collected in a hamper. Removing the pillowcases and duvet, making sure they were machine washable before putting them in the washing machine as well, starting the washer before heading back to the utility closet.

Grabbing a mop, I started cleaning her floor, going over it multiple times, dancing along to the music blasting in my ears. The floor was nice and shiny, so I changed her bedsheets, taking out all the trash, which, only in her room, amounted to one and a half trash bags, and one biodegradable trash bag. When I returned, Viola was still asleep, and I just waited for the dishwasher to finish the first round of dishes, which, when it was done, I put away the clean ones and loaded up the next batch, still a few left. I then decided to make a list, a list of chores.

I wanted to help Viola, but I couldn't be around her at all times, so I figured I could at least set up goals for her to complete. Viola had been overcorrecting too much, which isn't a good thing to do, but she still needed to be a bit more self-sufficient. Listing chores that needed to be done around the apartment, light ones, the major ones broken down in minor steps, I figured that it would be simpler and less taxing to do, easing her into a more balanced life. Do the laundry, clean the dinner table, shop for groceries, pick up 20 cans and the like. Almost done with the list, I heard Viola groan, and then calling my name: