A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John?"

"I'm here," I said, quickly stepping into the living room.

"What time is it?" Viola asked, yawning loudly, sitting herself up on the couch, her belly almost overpowering her, having difficulty raising herself.

"It's uhh... almost half past eight," I responded, standing in front of her.

"And you're still here?" she asked, surprised in her tone, looking up at me.

"I said I would, so yeah, of course I'm still here. And, I've got a little surprise for you..." I said, reaching out to grab her hand.

"A surprise?"

"Yes! Just grab my hand. I'll show you," I said, Viola eagerly grabbing my hand, her clearly being drowsy, but excited to see what I've got for her. Leading her over to her bedroom door, she sighed.

"Oh no..."

"It's not bad, I swear," I told her, reaching for the handle, opening it up, revealing the cleaned up room.

"John... Wow! You did this?" Viola asked, her face stunned at first, before the widest smile spread across it.

"Yeah... You deserve to sleep somewhere that's clean," I said, kissing her on her cheek, to which she responded with a series of quick, sloppy kisses across my entire face, but primarily lips, embracing me tightly after.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. You're such an angel..." she sighed, and we stood there, holding each other for a minute. "Can I lay myself in that very nicely made bed?" she asked, teasingly sliding her hands down my back, around the sides of my torso.

"Not yet... Let's prepare you for bed first. Primarily brushing your teeth."

"Are you saying my breath stinks?" she asked teasingly, somewhat defensively.

"Yes I am. Let's go to the bathroom."

"Ow. An angel with a sharp tongue," Viola overdramatically said. "But it's so much walking. I'm carrying so many delicious things in me, it's weighing me down too much." I then grabbed a hold of her fat butt, wrapping my arms around it and lifting her up, beginning to carry her towards the bathroom. "Oh my God John! You're lifting me!"

"Yeah... It's not easy though..." I groaned, Viola's heavy body pushing me down. Setting her down outside of the bathroom, Viola brushed her teeth, before we walked back to her room, Viola laying herself down beneath the covers, sighing blissfully.

"I can't express how much this means John."

"You don't have to, I know. But, I've made a little something. I'll get it."

"More gifts?" she asked in a surprised tone as I left the room.

"Not exactly," I called back to her, grabbing the list. "We both know you can't live like that," I said, gesturing to the messy living room.

"I know..." Viola sighed, looking at the paper I was holding.

"And I won't be here all the time, so you need to do most of the heavy lifting, so I've made a little thing for you to make the job, less intimidating." Handing her the list, Viola inspected it, looking back at me with a questioning look. "I thought you could use a little help. You've overcorrected twice right? The one you told me about, and then now with the outbreak. And I say this because I care for you, not to be mean, but I don't think that's good. I mean you don't seem too well, you told me that yourself. So I made that list, so that you could take a middle path."

"What?" Viola asked, clearly confused from my bad explanation.

"It's there to help you get better. You do maybe two to four of those tasks per day, resting and teaching the rest of the day. You get to be productive, but not so much as it toils away at you. Do you get it?"

"I... Maybe. I think so... It's sweet John but I don't know if I could tackle that monster out there," Viola responds, peering out at the landscape of trash that covers her floor.

"You aren't alone. I'll come help. But you can do the things on the list. Clearing a table? Easy. Do the laundry? I think you've done that before. Organize two cupboards? Takes like half an hour," I say, speaking like a sales commercial guy from the mid 2000's.

"Alright I get it," Viola laughs, and I take a seat next to her on her bed.

"But don't do too much. You gotta relax and unwind. It's important alright."

"Fine. I'll try to. Thank you again my angel," Viola says, fighting back some tears as she embraces me.

"You've got this. Just call me if you need anything, alright?"

"Yes. I'll *sob* do that. Thanks again."

End of chapter 20