A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 21

Story Info
A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.
7.5k words
4.59
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks again."

"I'll see you soon alright?"

"Yes. I'll get to digesting this hill," Viola laughed, wiping away her faint tears, rubbing her stomach under the covers which stuck up like a pregnant woman's belly.

"Okay, bye." Leaving Viola's apartment, I took the bus back home, arriving back home when the time was ten past eight. The house smelled of food, and walking into the kitchen, mom and Victoria sat at the table mid-conversation.

"...they just missed some things in the movie. You should really read the books," Victoria said, cutting into her chicken.

"The books are just so long, Victoria. And I like the movies, I can't miss that much... Oh! Hi John. Back from Viola's?" Mom turned to me, and to my surprise, she didn't sound disapproving when she mentioned her name.

"Hi!" Victoria happily said, waving from her chair.

"Hi Tori. How much have you eaten so far?" I asked, looking at the single piece of chicken left, with a small amount of wedged potatoes and roasted vegetables in a tray.

"This is basically it," mom said, gesturing to all the food. "Since Victoria's painful growth-session, she doesn't want to experience it right now, if it would trigger again."

"Smart," I said, laying a hand on Victoria's shoulder. "You okay?"

"Oh my God John. Yes, I'm okay. As I've been all day," Victoria responds, probably a little bit tired of my constant asking.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop caring about you," I joked, Victoria slapping my hand playfully.

"No don't..." she whispered. Embracing her in a hug from behind, I kissed the top of her head quickly. "The rest is for you by the way."

"Thank you. So, what were you talking about?" I asked, loading up the rest of the food on my plate as the conversation continued. I told them about the state of Viola's apartment, both of them feeling bad for her, but praising me for cleaning out her room.

"We could help as well. Helping her clean sometime," Victoria suggested, mom nodding in agreement.

"I think she'd really appreciate that, but we should hold off at least a few days so she can start getting better on her own, doing tasks herself."

"Alright, but at least talk to her over the phone John. She needs support," mom says, probably not convinced with my strategy.

"I'm gonna do that. I'll call her tomorrow during lunch," I said, now having finished my dinner. "Should I do the dishes?"

"No, I'll handle it. By the sound of things you've done enough cleaning for one day. I'm really proud of you," mom praised me, again, kissing my cheek as she walked around the table, grabbing plates.

"I'm gonna go home soon," Victoria said.

"Aww... I'm gonna miss you," I responded, Victoria shyly smiling.

"I'm g-gonna miss you too," she responded, standing up. I followed her out, having forgotten just how tall she'd grown, almost being 6 feet tall. "Wanna help me grab my stuff?" she asked, standing pretty close to me.

"I'll help you," I responded, wrapping my arms around her hips, firmly grabbing her plump butt.

"John!" she said in a surprised tone.

"What?" I responded, equally surprised, releasing her butt.

"You just grabbed my butt," she said, her voice upbeat in tone.

"You said to 'grab your stuff'," I responded. "I thought you were flirting."

"W-well I wasn't. How presumptuous of you..." she pouted, but pretty soon a shy smile formed on her lips.

"You're pretty," I said, grabbing hold of her hand, which did feel slightly bigger than before. "But a little bratty."

"Hey!" Victoria laughed. "If I'm bratty, then you, are pervy." I laughed, and we walked up to my room, gathering the stuff Victoria had brought with her, before going back down. "It's been a nice, if weird visit," Victoria said when we stood in the hall.

"Yeah, you can say that again," I responded. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Don't fall unconscious again like that. Okay?"

"I'll try. Hey, I also took a picture of Viola if you want to see."

"Oh! You can send it to me... Don't feel like, you know, after what happened..."

"I understand. Just tell me when, alright?"

"Yeah heh. Okay... Bye," Victoria said, kissing me goodbye. "Bye Alexandra!"

"Goodbye Victoria!" mom shouted back from the kitchen.,

"See ya soon," I said, and Victoria left. Walking back upstairs, I unwinded, preparing myself for bed, falling asleep pretty easily as the lethargy from the active day swept over me.

The following day mom headed off to work before I woke up, as I had the privilege of waking up late since today I had no classes. Taking some time to do my obligatory chores and catching up on some of the schoolwork I'd missed. However, since I didn't have anything to really do besides playing video games, I decided to pop over to Tabia after I'd eaten lunch, wanting to check up on her as I hadn't seen her in like two weeks maybe? I felt really bad about it, I was gonna visit her after my run but... I blacked out. Fixing my hair, I noticed how wild my stubbly beard had gotten, probably needing to shave soon. But being too eager to wait, I headed over to Tabia's house across the street, pressing the doorbell and waiting for her to open. However, she didn't. Ringing it again, I waited a little more, but still no answer.

"Are you home?" I texted her. Not having to wait long, Tabia texted me back.

"Yes! Why are you asking?"

"I've rung the doorbell twice. Wondering if I could come over?"

"Yeah, sure. I think the door's unlocked so you can just come up."

Trying the handle, it was indeed unlocked, so I stepped in. The hall was pretty much identical to ours, the stairs at the end of it, so I figured her room was upstairs. Walking up the steps, the wall had several photos of Tabia and her parents when she was a kid, not many of her in her teenage years or her early adult life. The door that would have led to my room in our house was open, an unmade bed with light blue sheets and pink curtains wide open. I guessed it was Mrs. Harris' room, as the lack of black didn't really scream Tabia. Instead I walked up to the third door of the top floor, passing the bathroom, and knocked.

"You can c-come in!" I heard Tabia call out, and when I opened the door I definitely knew it was her room. The walls were painted black, with posters of rock and punk bands hung up on the wall behind her computer, where the computer had to fight the desk space with a toolkit and loose parts. There stood a keyboard crammed into a corner, blocking a bit of her closet and barely fitting due to her bed.

Spread out on her bed was Tabia, surrounded by crumbs and a few plates. She was wearing a neat black t-shirt that was long in the arms and too big in frame, but perfectly fitted in the front by the small bulging protrusion that's Tabia's belly. Her face was a mess, where her black make-up was smeared all over the lover half of her face as the mascara had been smeared out. She breathed heavily, letting out agonized groans each time her belly stretched outwards with each inhale. She was still somewhat skinny on most of her body, closing her thin legs when I came in, me catching a quick glimpse of her pussy.

"Tabia?" I asked, worried about her current condition. "How are you doing?"

"Am I attractive?" she groaned, moving herself up against the backrest, adjusting her black t-shirt.

"What?" I asked, confused about why she'd ask that.

"I asked if you find me attractive," she said in a half-hopeless voice, staring at me with unsure, and somewhat afraid eyes.

"Of course I think you're attractive! You're really pretty Tabia."

"Then why haven't I heard from you?" she asked, and I sighed, understanding her a little now.

"I'm sorry, it's not anything you've done, it's just that I've sorta been... out of it." I then recounted my unconscious period, and that I'd only recently recovered. "...so that's why I haven't come over or *sigh* texted you. I probably should have done that... I'm really sorry. Plus, it's not only your looks I like. I like you for, you..."

"You dork..." she laughed softly. "It's okay... I was just scared you'd leave me or something..." she said in a hushed tone, rubbing her stomach as she groaned softly.

"I'd never leave you without saying anything. You can trust me. I'll be there for you Tabia," I said, crawling up beside her, wrapping an arm around her tense body, and I noticed how she was not relaxing. "You're very tense."

"Am I?" she asked, and I felt how she rolled her shoulders.

"You want a massage? Like a 'I'm sorry for not texting you' massage?" I asked, and she nodded. Moving to the edge of the bed, I knelt down behind her, gently kneading my fingers into her shoulders. "Does that feel good?" I asked, Tabia moaning slightly.

"Yeah... That's *moan* nice..." Working my way out to the arms, I kneaded them lightly, then to the back.

"Hey... So I guess you got the virus from us when you visited last time," I said.

"I think so... But mom could also have infected me. She's gotten less careful around the house, skipping the facemask entirely."

"So that's why you've, you know, gotten this thing?" I asked a little teasingly, putting both my hands on her stretched, tightly stuffed stomach, causing Tabia to shudder in my arms, a quick spasm running through her legs and body. "Did you just..."

"I didn't!" Tabia interrupted, her face flush red. She then promptly got up, her back facing me. "And... not only because of it... I saw those women... Victoria, Kassandra... how entranced you were by them and... I wanted you to look at me like that. They were both so plump, and I... wasn't. The virus does make me s-super hungry, but I pushed myself to... get here..." she said, lifting her shirt up to under her breast, revealing the stretched skin of her stomach, a red coloration glimpsing though her sand colored skin.

"Tabia I... You don't have to do this for me..." I said, standing up in front of her, looking down at her as I'm practically a head taller than her. "I mean, you're really hot, but I like your shyness and music taste, and I'd really like to get to know you better."

"I uhh... don't k-know what to uhm... say hehe..." Tabia awkwardly responds, glancing off to a wall. "T-thank you I guess... I'd really like to get to know you too... even if you're a dork." Tabia hugs me, pressing her face into my chest, and I wrap my arms around her.

"But do you like me like this? A stuffed tummy I mean?" she asked, pulling away and I noticed how her makeup had left a slightly black imprint on the blue fabric on my chest.

"Yeah... Of course I do. I mean you look a little pregnant so you know, hot," I said, which made Tabia laugh, melting away the last of the tension between us. "So you like playing piano?" I asked, gesturing to the piano in the corner.

"I like to play. But I'm not any good or anything... I'm learning so..." Tabia says, idling in her place. "Do you play an instrument?"

"No. It didn't really speak to me in school so I never pursued anything. But, perhaps you could teach me some basics sometime?"

"I... I wouldn't be any g-good as a teacher... You'd probably learn f-faster if you practiced on your own."

"Tabia... I'm sure you're great." I lean in close to her, and whisper in her ear: "Plus, that was an invitation to hang out in the future."

"Oh! I'm dumb... Sorry hehe..." Tabia awkwardly laughs. "In that case, maybe I could try to teach you something at least." I saw how Tabia now suddenly squirmed in her spot, trying to hold back moans.

"Tabia? How you feeling?" I ask, putting my hands on her shoulders.

"I... I-I'm g-good... Fine! I'm fine... Just... Your scent..." she lustfully moans, leaning her head against my left hand. "It's soooo *sniff* nice. It's surrounding *sniff* me..." Tabia almost seemed high, speaking slowly in a distant voice, and I took her cheek in my hand.

"Tabia?"

"I'm so *sniff* wet John... It's *groan* like a burning aching sensation in my *moan* p-pussy. Your shirt is *sniff* smelling soooo good..."

"That's my shirt?" I asked, it now looked familiar. No wonder it's big on Tabia. "Did you take it?"

"Yes... I'm *sniff* so, so sorry... I just *sniff* couldn't *sniff* help it. It ju-" Tabia let out a high moan, before she steadies herself against me. "Please have sex with me. I *moan* really need your, c-cock in me... Please!" Hugging me tight, she kissed up my neck like she was possessed, dragging her wet tongue over me in between her sloppy kisses. "Ohhh... You *lick* taste *kiss* soooo *lick* good..." Tabia moans, continuing to sniff me. Her sexy body, combined with her almost animalistic behavior, really turned me on, making me yearn for her.

"Tabia..." I moaned, feeling her nose pressed against my neck, feeling her hands travel down to my belt, slowly unbuckling it. "Alright... Let's do it." With a happy squeal and ditzy giggling, Tabia climbed up on the bed, eagerly removing her (my) shirt, showing off her stuffed body, her breasts slightly larger than the last time I saw them. She carefully placed it beside the pillow, oddly enough, before once again turning her attention to me who was in the process of removing my pants, my shirt already off.

"Oh wow..." she gasped, seeing my half erect cock through the fabric of my underwear, the head peeking through at the leg hole. Pulling down my underwear, my penis hangs with a slight lift, and I crawl up on the bed, positioning myself over Tabia, who seemed extremely flustered. "H-hi..." she whispered, I gave her a gentle smile which she returned, a little hesitant with her hands, reaching for my cock but pulling away as she was about to touch it. "T-tell me what to *moan* d-do please?"

"Alright... I'll just..." Reaching under her, I scooped her up in one of my arms, flipping us quickly over so she landed on top. Backing myself up against the backrest with two pillows, Tabia basically sat on my stomach, getting dragged along, my cock slapping her once on her small butt. "There. Maybe you want to start with sucking it?" I asked her, Tabia eagerly nodding, moving herself backwards, nestling in between my legs, taking my cock in one of her hands, her fingers not wrapping around it before opening her mouth, a long strand of saliva ran down the tip of her tongue, hitting my member. Closing her mouth somewhat abruptly, she wiped away the drool from her mouth.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to d-drool like that. It's been happening a lot l-lately..." Tabia apologized, closing her mouth once again to prevent further drool.

"No worries. I mean you're gonna use your mouth anyway so I don't mind..." I said, Tabia chuckling a little.

"I guess you're right heh," Tabia said as more saliva formed in her mouth, before throwing her black hair back, taking my head in her mouth. The insides of her mouth were very wet, Tabia sucking gently while playing around with her tongue as more and more drool trailed down my thick shaft. Slowly taking me deeper, Tabia began gagging, pulling away. "I don't know if it c-can fit down my t-throat..." Tabia salivated as she said that, unaware of the streams of drool escaping her mouth.

"I'm sure you can uhm... manage," I said, Tabia nodding somewhat eagerly, returning her mouth to my tip, pushing a little further, having to force her mouth open to the max to fit the girth. Struggling to get it down her throat, I grunted: "Do you want me to *grunt* push you *moan* down?" Tabia nodded as well as she could with my cock in her mouth, and I placed my hands on either side of her head, one hand on the shaved side of her scalp while digging my fingers into her thick black hair on the opposite side and gently pushed her down on my cock. Taking inch after inch, I entered her tight throat, barely able to push any further at first, filling the width of her throat, but after she got used to it, I removed my hands as she seemed to be doing fine without my assistance, but she quickly pulled away from it.

"Please. Please *huff* fuck my *moan* face John. Keep your *moan* large hands on my head please and just *moan* p-push me up and down on your *moan* c-cock please?!" Tabia pleaded, looking up at me with large eyes, her black eyeshadow running even more as tears had formed from taking my cock.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm asking, aren't I? Please *moan* John. F-fuck my face!"

"Okay, but tap my leg three times if you need me to stop alright?"

"Sure! I just..." Tabia drifts off, taking a deep sniff of my cock, her eyes fluttering as she breathes in the scent. "...I can smell myself on you. It feels so... *moan* right..." Taking my cock into her wet mouth, she stared expectantly at me, drooling around it even more, and I gripped her head gently, and began moving her up and down, pushing my shaft slowly deeper down her throat. Once Tabia had gotten somewhat used to my size, I sped up, thrusting while moving her head, the sounds of Tabia gagging, moaning and the wet sloppy sounds of her mouth going up and down my cock filling the room.

"Fuck this feel *moan* good," I grunted, Tabia's muffled happy squeal telling me to keep going. The tightness of her throat squeezed me constantly, applying a pleasurable pressure as I slid up and down, constantly slick from Tabia's saliva. Grunting, moaning and feeling myself building towards climax, I moved her even faster, and I felt how my heavy balls slapped against Tabia's throat as I thrusted wildly, her throat constricting around even tighter, wanting to keep my cock there. With a few final pushes and thrusts, I felt how a huge load was coming. "God yes! Fuck! I'm cumming!" I grunted to warn Tabia, as I began ejaculating thick streams down Tabia's tight throat. Pumping the thick seamen for half a minute straight, I pulled Tabia off my cock.

"W-wow..." she sighed, sucking on the tip as the head exited her mouth. "And you're still hard..." she smiled, leaning the side of her head against my shaft while looking up at me.

"Are you okay? Was I *huff* too rough?" I asked, recollecting myself.

"No! N-not at all... I mean, a little, but it felt really g-good..." Tabia moaned, clearing her throat while moving herself up close to me. "So... What do you want to d-do next?"

"I think I'll be on top," I said, feeling the faint scent of Tabia's pussy getting stronger as she got more turned on. Grabbing the sides of her torso, I once again repositioned ourselves, me pinning Tabia to the bed, Tabia blushing like crazy as she embarrassedly looked away. "You look really *moan* hot like this," I said, looking down as Tabia on her back, her stretched full belly heaving, her small C-cups protruding slightly, but being overshadowed by her belly. Putting on a condom, one of my last ones, it didn't quite fit me, being a bit too tight all around. Inserting my cock into her tight pussy, I felt how the opening stretched to fit the thickness of it, Tabia moaning and winching.

"K-keep *moan* going... You're so *moan* big and *winch* t-thick..." Tabia moaned, desperately thrusting her lower body in an attempt to push my cock deeper inside of her. Pushing deeper inside, another 2 inches slid in and I started thrusting back and forth, her pussy was almost as tight as her throat so it did fight me somewhat. Her walls contracted snug around my shaft, making it difficult to push further in, but also a challenge of sliding out. Being 7 inches deep, I began thrusting faster, Tabia sluttily gasping and moaning with each of my thrusts, and as I got more into it, I wrapped each of my arms around each of her legs, spreading her wide while I positioned myself over her.

"You're so tight... I need to get more *moan* leverage..." I moaned, pushing her legs down while her butt went up, her pussy facing upwards which made it easy for me to pound her deeply. Fucking her for a long time in the mating press position, Tabia seemed to absolutely love it, telling me to keep going and going, and I didn't let up.