A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C-c-could you *moan* maybe *moan* remove your *moan* s-shirt?" she asked, her voice stammering from trying to keep the moaning down, not stopping her masturbation session.

"What! Why would I do that?" I burst out, not keeping my voice down.

"I just... I need something t-to... To *moan* look at and *moan* I find you *moan* so handsome... Please? Just... Just your *moan* shirt?" Hearing her compliments, it made me blush, and I thought about it, and decided to indulge her. Removing my shirt, Lauren moaned louder, increasing her fapping, and I could hear her squeal, with the unmistakable sound of her squirting following. Drilling the required holes and mounting the shelf, the whole process took a little over 20 minutes, with me being distracted by Lauren's non-stop moaning.

"Alright, that should be uhm... done," I said, doing the required soft shaking of the shelf to make sure it was stable. "Should I put this stuff away?"

"No! Just... Stand there..." Lauren continued stroking her slit, rubbing intently as she moaned. "You're so *moan* handsome! So *moan sexy... I'm so... So *moan* fucking horny... I can't stop..." Feeling a little awkward just standing there without a shirt, I decided that I should probably help her out. Walking up to her, I used my fingers to rub her as well, Lauren immediately climaxing once again. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Thank you *moan* thank you thank you!" she screamed, resting her hand as I continued to rub her, pressing hard on her clit to overstimulate her. Finishing her off a few minutes later, Lauren's body shook, not able to speak while she recuperated.

"You feeling better?" I asked.

"Oh God yes... I- I can't... None of the others have been *sigh* able to make me... You know, like this... Thank you... For everything..." Lauren sighs, her sentences stilted as she breathed heavily.

"You're welcome, I guess," I awkwardly answered.

"But please... Don't say anything about this to *sigh* Tabia..." Lauren says in a serious tone, and I nod.

"I promise."

"Alright... Good. Thank you, again. I can't express how much this means. And for the shelf, I'll repay you somehow-"

"Oh! You don't have to repay me," I interjected but she shook her head.

"No, I'll repay you. I don't know how, but... I'll think of something. Could you uhm... Check on Tabia, just to make sure she's still asleep?"

"Yeah, I'll do that."

"Thank you."

Heading upstairs, I snuck up to her room, where, amazingly, Tabia was still asleep, breathing calmly. I reported back to Lauren downstairs, and after putting away the toolbox and grabbing my shirt, I said goodbye to Lauren, and headed home.

End of chapter 21