A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuhh... Fuck *moan* m-me! Fuck *moan* That feels *huff* s-s-sooo g-good! I c-caa- Caa.... Th-th-think..." Tabia moans after the 20 minute mark, as she had came over and over again, her chest and sheets around her head drenched in her own drool, and now her mind was gone, broken from the overstimulation of my cock. My mind was also somewhat distant, her lustful and intoxicating scent driving me crazy, keeping me pounding her tight pussy, almost all of my length buried deep inside of her.

With animalistic thrusting, Tabia's incoherent moans and her pussy working overtime to squeeze my throbbing cock, I exploded inside the condom, filling it in an instant, one of the largest loads I'd ever produced. Panting heavily, my legs tired, I fell exhausted on top of Tabia, a soft groan coming from her as my larger body hits her big hard belly. Gathering ourselves for a few minutes, we didn't speak, but I felt how Tabia's pussy kept on massaging my hard shaft, and with trembling arms I lifted myself off of Tabia and pulled out, the condom sliding off and being stuck inside of Tabia which I then pulled out of her.

"You want this?" I groaned, handing her the warm cream filled balloon.

"Yes! Gimme!" she eagerly said, taking it and weighing it in her hand, before hungrily devouring the contents. Sloppily draining the condom, she smacked her lips, shivers running through her body as she tossed it aside. "You r-really were s-something J-John..." Tabia stuttered.

"You seemed to uhm... enjoy it," I responded which made her blush even more. "Do you think your throat can handle one more round? I don't seem to uhh, have any more condoms right now."

"Yes! I uhh mean, sure," Tabia corrected herself, being very excited in her initial answer. Cleaning off my cock first, Tabia then proceeded to take my head, sucking on it before taking me deep, and I grabbed her head and began moving her, Tabia moaning and gagging in pleasure. Throatfucking her for several minutes, my already sensitive cock came hard down her throat, and I had to pull out mid-ejaculation as Tabia was beginning to choke from the massive amount of cum and the size of my dick. Two strings of cum shot out on her face before I was done, a mixture of my cum and her incessant drool running down her chin and upper torso.

"I'm sorry," was all I could muster, feeling drained of energy from our session, my body drenched in sweat while I panted like the air had disappeared from my lungs. "Are you okay?" I looked over at Tabia who didn't answer, and I saw how she was collecting all the cum that I'd shot out on her with her fingers, hungrily devouring it, sucking her fingers clean each time.

"Oh I'm *smack* fine..." she responded, running her fingers from her chest, up her throat and catching the trailing cum, consuming it voraciously.

"When we've gathered ourselves, do you want to take a shower together or something?" I asked, Tabia having cleaned off most of the cum now laid herself next to me.

"Yeah, that'd be *sniff* nice. You *moan* smell *sniff* really... good..." Tabia moaned, once again inhaling my scent. Taking long deep whiffs of my body, she seemed sort of lost. "You just... *sniff* smell so... intoxicating... So *sniff* manly..." I then felt Tabia's wet tongue gliding across my collarbone, coating it in her saliva. "You taste even *moan* more *sniff* amazing John. So *moan* salty. So *sniff* good... Can I *sniff* taste you m-more? I can't *moan* help myself. You're just *sniff* so *moan* i-ir-iresstistable!" Licking me quickly and sloppily, a flood of saliva drenched my upper body, Tabia not seeming able to contain herself.

"What are you *moan* doing?" I asked, the strange sensation quickly turning into a somewhat pleasurable one. Feeling her tongue running over my body sent shivers through me, her obsessive and submissive display really riling me up. "You *moan* can c-continue..."

"You're *moan* a bit hairy but *sniff* ohhh... I d-don't mind. You're a-amazing... Just so *moan* manly," Tabia moaned, kissing and licking my chest. "I love having you *sniff* smell like this! To smell of me! It's so... So *sniff* comforting..." Sighing blissfully, Tabia stopped for a moment, looking down at me with her large beautiful eyes, before kissing me deeply. I felt how wet her mouth was, her greedily lingering on my lips, our slick bodies pressed against each other.

"We should probably get you some water," I said after she pulled away. "With the amount you've uhh... cummed and salivated you're probably gonna get a headache from dehydration or something."

"I guess you're right heh..." Tabia responded, glowing red in the face.

"Let's take a shower."

Taking Tabia's arm and wrapping my arm around her waist, I escorted her stuffed heavy body to the bathroom, Tabia rubbing herself against me, smelling me surreptitiously while walking. In the bathroom I turned on the shower and we stepped in together. Scrubbing ourselves clean we exited the shower, quickly heading back to Tabia's room that smelled strongly of sex to put on clothes.

"Do you want me to grab a new set of sheets? Those are pretty drenched I said, gesturing to the obvious large wet spot in the middle of the bed.

"No! I mean uhh no... That won't be necessary..." Tabia exclaimed before calming her tone. "I *sniff* don't *sniff* ohhhh *sniff* mind." Laying herself down on the bed, I could see how she smelled the sheets, her eyes fluttering like she was in bliss.

"I can tell you're smelling the sheets Tabia," I said, Tabia blushing at my remark, having tried to hide it somewhat. Tabia looked up at me, like she wanted permission to smell the sheets. "I mean, it's fine if you want to. I won't stop you." With that, Tabia excitedly buried her nose in the sheets, inhaling the scent deeply, before recomposing herself, awkwardly moving herself up to the pillows to lie down.

"So... what do we do now?" Tabia asked.

"I don't know. Wanna watch something? Got some streaming services on my phone."

"I'd like that." Cuddling up together, we watched a show, making out at regular intervals with my barely able to keep my hands off her breast and tummy. "Hey uhm... If anything happens to you, like what happened recently or if you get injured or something like that, I'd like to know. I'd like to b-be there with you," Tabia stumbled over her words, pressing herself close to me.

"I'll be sure to notify you. You can also come over whenever you want you know. I'd love to have you over."

"Oh... Thank you. I'll... I'll do that."

"Maybe I should tell the others of what happened," I said, Tabia nodding, nuzzling into me, her breathing tired and I saw how she closed her eyes. Sending practically the same text to Emilia, Kassandra and Luana, I explained my brief absence. Kassandra was the first to respond:

"Oh god! Glad you're ok now. If I can do anything for you just ask. Miss you *kissy face emoji*"

Five minutes after Kassandra's text, Emilia sent hers:

"And i was worried you had ghosted me after our last meeting haha. Do you know why it happened?"

"No idea..."

"Weird. Hope to see you soon, although Mason's coming home tomorrow so I'll call you when we can meet."

It took a little longer for Luana to respond, but she responded with a quick witted comment:

"Damn. Thought you just came in me and left... Real classy bobo... Glad you're ok though"

Tabia had fallen asleep on me, so I closed my eyes as well, feeling like I could use a good nap. I awoke perhaps an hour or two later, and checking my phone, it was a little past four in the afternoon. Tabia was still asleep, and she had turned in her sleep, so I was free to move without waking her. My throat was sore so I decided to sneak downstairs to grab a glass of water, but as I approached the staircase, I stared down at a pair of large breasts contained in a light blue sweater that was stretched out over them, jiggling freely inside with each step.

"Hi John!" Mrs. Harris greeted me with a large smile, her long blond hair was nicely kept, a pair of tight form-fitting yoga pants showed off her thick thighs, digging in somewhat into her crotch.

"H-hello Mrs. Harris..." I said, surprised to see her. "I was *clears throat* going to get some uhh water."

"And here I am blocking your way. I'll just turn around and let you pass." Turning around, she began to walk back down.

"Oh, you don't have to do that Mrs. Harris," I said, standing idly by at the top of the stairs.

"It's no problem John. I forgot something in the kitchen so I was gonna go down anyway. And please call me Lauren."

"Sure, Lauren." Going down the stairs, Lauren stood by the railing waiting for me. As I got closer to the foot of the stairs, I noticed her height. The last time we'd met we were about the same height if I remembered correctly, but now, she was a bit taller than me, bending her neck ever so slightly to look down at my shocked face.

"What is it John?" she teasingly said, straightening out her back to become a tiny bit taller.

"Oh... It's just... You're so t-tall Lauren..." I stammered, looking up at her glistening blue eyes.

"I know. I've grown a bit during the past few weeks..." Taking a step closer to me, I saw how she seemed to enjoy my stunned reaction, her eyes glancing up over my head as perhaps she tried to figure out how tall I was. "Do you like... taller women, John?" she said after a few seconds of silence, looking eyes with me again.

"I uhh... I-" Stammering like crazy, I felt my face grow red as I stumbled over my words, which caused Lauren to laugh.

"How you blush! I'm so sorry... I'm just teasing John. I wouldn't dare try to steal my daughter's first boyfriend."

"Oh... Y-you k-know..."

"Of course I know. I may have, heard some things from Tabia... Plus, I saw how you two were cuddled up together. I hope you don't mind but I just had to take a picture. Here, I'll show you!" Taking out her phone and opening the gallery, Lauren showed me a picture of me and Tabia cuddled up together on Tabia's bed. Good thing we'd put on some clothes, or at least me, Tabia had only my shirt on and a pair of panties. "Can I keep the picture? I have so few of Tabia and you two are just so cute together. You're really photogenic like this!"

"Yeah. That's fine. Water?" I said, trying to move on from the topic.

"Of course! I'm so sorry." Heading into the kitchen, I couldn't help but sneak a few peeks of her large butt as she walked ahead of me, almost hitting her head on the head jamb, only an inch or so under it. Lauren poured me a glass from a beaker in the fridge, then stood silently and watched me drink.

"Thank you for the water. So... how tall are you if you don't mind me asking?"

"You're welcome, and I don't mind. I'm 6.5 ft as of two days ago!"

"Holy shit..." I whispered, Lauren giggling at my remark.

"Yeah... Do you remember how I looked before the outbreak? Never thought I'd be this large, and sexy... Sorry! Didn't mean to ramble like that. I was just a 5.7 gal..." I could see how Lauren zoned out, thinking about something deeply, before she snapped back to reality. "Anyway... Could you maybe... Help me?"

"W-with what?" I stammered.

"Oh don't be afraid! You seem to be a handy guy. I just need some help with putting up a shelf."

"I- I... S-sure... I could probably h-help you..." I responded, Lauren having moved a little bit closer, her tits almost touching me as she expectantly stared down at me.

"Oh good! Our toolbox is in a cabinet in the hall. If you grab it I'll go and get the new shelf. I haven't unboxed it yet." I headed out into the hall, accidentally grazing Lauren's large tits on my way past her, which she didn't react to. I opened the cabinet that stood next to the door that leads to their garage, which was neatly organized, the toolbox easily accessible, which seemingly hadn't been used in quite some time. When I entered the living room, Lauren was on her knees and bent over the packaging of a shelf, lifting the wooden slab out from the plastic wrapping and onto the carpeted floor. "Good! You can *munch* bring it *munch* here." Lauren was currently eating some sort of baked good, quickly shoving the whole thing into her mouth when I made my presence known.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, placing the toolbox down next to her.

"What?! No just-" Her stomach growled loudly, causing Lauren to blush. "Well... Maybe a little. There's this little store, Teas and Tales downtown that have such good croissants. They're so buttery and they practically melt in your mouth. Do you want one?"

"Sure, I could try one," I answered, and she handed me the crinkly bag, and I grabbed a pretty greasy croissant and took a bite of it, feeling it almost instantaneously dissolve in my mouth.

"So... What do you think?" Lauren asked expectantly, licking her lips as she was mostly focused on the croissant.

"It's pretty good. But I'm not that hungry, so maybe you'd want the rest of this one?"

"Yes! I mean... Yes please," Lauren corrected herself, eager to get something in her belly. I gave her the croissant, which she eagerly ate, sucking on her fingers to clean them after. "Thank you. Such a thoughtful young man. Tabia's pretty lucky. Now, on the wall I've marked t-" Lauren's stomach growled loudly, and she let out a loud groan. "I'm so sorry but-" Another loud growl emanated from her stomach and she hunched over, groaning softly as she fell over to the side.

"Lauren!" I exclaimed, kneeling down beside her, grabbing her arm as I checked on her. Her belly rumbled aggressively as Lauren kept groaning and moaning.

"F-feed me!" she groaned, her voice sounding strained. "Grab *groan* wha-" Lauren rolled over on her back, her belly making constant sounds, and I followed her orders. Quickly making my way into the kitchen, I grabbed an armful of food that I raided from the fridge and one of the cupboards, returning to Lauren with the products. "Give me..." she groaned, opening her mouth as I opened a bag of carrots, taking them out and feeding them to her. Chomping down on them quickly, she voraciously devoured them, quickly moving on to a package of cereal. Feeding her more and more products, I had to run back into the kitchen, Lauren constantly panting and calling out for more. "Oh yes! Keep it coming! Fuck yes! It's so fucking good!" Slowly filling her up, her belly grew larger and rounder as I fed her more and more, her mouth always asking for more. I thought at first she was insatiable, but after she packed away pounds of food, she began to slow down, panting even heavier, her eating grew sleazy and tired.

"You feeling better?" I asked, Lauren dropping a donut which fell to the ground, not able to fit another crumb of food inside her large, stretched belly.

"Ohhh..." she groaned, panting loudly. "H-help me *groan* to the *moan* ohhh... couch..." Lifting her heavy body, I helped her stand, and together we walked to the couch where she collapsed, an audible creak ringing clear due to her impact. "God... I'm so *groan* full... It feels *moan* so good though."

"I'm glad you feel better," I said, stiffly standing to the side, unsure of what to do. "I can start on the uhm shelf if you need some time to gather yourself."

"That's so nice of *groan* you. Thank you John..." Checking the wall, I noticed two markings that Lauren had made, but also that the wall had been recently painted, a slightly different hue.

"What happened to the wall here? The color's different?" I asked, Lauren peeking up from her slumped posture, glowing slightly red in her face.

"W-w-well... Its uhh... I'm t-to embarrassed about it..." Lauren looks away, but I'm a bit intrigued.

"Aww come on... Please tell me? I promise I won't make fun of you or laugh. Promise."

"O-okay. You've helped me so, I g-guess. I was cleaning a few d-days ago and, while I was vacuuming these... The same hunger cravings happened while I was up and a-about... So I sort of... G-grabbed the shelf and ripped it down when I f-fell... Had to hire some g-guys to fix the hole I caused, you know, the walls are a l-little brittle..."

"You've experienced these hunger cravings for a few days?" I asked.

"Well *groan* upwards of a week m-maybe... They've never been this bad, being pretty mild like you haven't *groan* eaten in a few hours, but sometimes it just erupts sorta. This was one of those moments and I've *groan* experienced them all day, this one being the worst by far..." Rubbing her belly, she groans loudly, clearing overstuffed.

"Do you like, eat during the day?" I cautiously ask.

"Of course I do. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner but..."

"But..?"

"I may eat too little... My body feels it. It's just that... This whole thing is... a bit hard on Tabia, and I haven't handled it the best, with me bringing home a few too many guys and Tabia finding me gorging myself in the kitchen. This whole thing has made us drift even further apart, with her barely speaking to me. So I pulled back my... new habits, but, I mean, you saw what happened. But if this is what I need to do, I'll do it for her..." Lauren sighs, somberly leaning her head back against the couch.

"Well... You definitely need to eat heh..." I softly laugh, Lauren not giving much of a reaction. "I don't think that Tabia would endorse this if she knew... No daughter wants their mom to be in pain or discomfort. Just... do what your body wants... so that you don't fall apart and maybe I can, put in a good word with Tabia or something," I awkwardly proposed, wanting to help Lauren. I hear a faint quick laugh, Lauren shyly smiling.

"Thank you John... You're right and, I'd appreciate it." Lauren then kisses me on the cheek, and I can see her biting her lip. "I think... That... That you should uhm, put up the shelf..."

"Right." Getting up quickly, I practically jumped over to the box, taking out what I'd imagined were a bracket and opening the tool box.

"If you'd lingered any longer, I'd have probably pounced on you. And that *giggle* would definitely ruin mine and Tabia's relationship," Lauren jokes, a tone of guilt ill hidden beneath her somewhat fake laugh. I just remained silent, laying out the parts and checking the brief instructions. After a brief moment of silence, I heard soft moans coming from the couch. "John *moan* I *moan* think you're right regarding *moan* doing what my *moan* body wants..." Taking a deep breath, I couldn't resist having a look behind me, where Lauren was currently rubbing herself through the fabric of her jeans. "I'm so *moan* turned on... Just really *moan* really turned on..."

"Lauren..." I began, but she simply shushed me.

"No John... We aren't gonna *moan* fuck... Even if... No! Just... I need to cum... Badly, it's like the cravings... All my body yearns for is to cum so... Just... Help *moan* me remove these *moan* stupid pants and *moan* continue with the shelf and just *moan* let me *moan* get off."

"Lau-"

"Please John!"

"Alright... Just be... Quiet, alright?"

"Th-thank you..." Unbuttoning her jeans, we struggled with taking them off as Lauren had trouble raising her hips so I could slide them off, but we managed. "Tear my panties off as well!"

"Te-"

"Yes! Tear them off! I don't *moan* need them..." She was sporadic, unable to keep still as her hands roamed over her lower torso, impatiently waiting to finger herself. With some force applied, I ripped her panties off, her dripping wet pussy exposed, with Lauren's fingers immediately racing in. "Oh thank you! Thank you so much!"

"Lower your voice!" I whispered, and she nodded, biting her lip as she rubbed herself quickly, muffling her panting and moaning somewhat. I then returned to the shelf, preparing the drill with Lauren's pussy making loud wet noises as her fingers rubbed up and down. "J-John..." I heard her call out.

"What?" I whispered back.