A Lusty Game of Musical Chairs

Story Info
My colleagues and boss scheme to molest and fuck my wife.
7.9k words
4.19
24k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
199 Followers

My colleagues and boss scheme to molest and fuck my wife at the office party.

All characters are above 18.

Trigger warning - Extended and detailed scenarios of non-consensual sexual activity, forced public nudity, sexual harassment, groping, and molestation.

(This story is Inspired by - Office party and musical chairs by aurelius1982)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast of characters -

Tony - narrator + husband

Ria - The wife

The three lusty schemers - Boss, Ashok, Khan

Clients visiting from US - Peter, Kevin (African American)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Set Up

As usual I was hiding in the office bathroom, sneaking away from my Boss. He was being a total asshole as usual and my colleagues Ashok and Khan were being extra mean today. I felt a strong sense of dread as I was sure these three guys were scheming to get me fired soon.

I cursed in my stall as I heard Boss and Ashok walk in, talking loudly but they did not realise that I was in there and continued to talk.

"This loser Tony's wife? Are you sure?"

Ashok replied "Of course I am sure Boss. They got married during the lockdown so nobody really met her. I saw them in the coffee shop, when I was out with friends. She is a total bomb. Her face is almost angelic with wide innocent eyes the colour of honey. She has a shoulder length bob which suits her face very well. Her lips are so red and full, I badly wanted to bite her pouty lips there itself. I even took a couple of pictures."

I was shocked to hear my colleague openly lusting after my wife. I could hear clicks of his phone as he showed the pics and boss's intake of breath. Ashok was not exaggerating. Ria is truly hot.

Ashok continued "And, Khan saw her yesterday. She wore a short dress that showed off her creamy cleavage and her firm ass. He also managed some pictures."

Boss interrupted, "I am convinced she is a hot piece. But, what is the point of all this?"

"I just saw that Tony has RSVPd to the office Xmas party - both him and his wife are attending. As you know the idiot is a teetotaller. I am sure that we can knock him out with a couple of drinks and have some fun with Ria in the pretext of dancing."

Boss slapped Ashok's back appreciatively "Wow! That is a clever idea. After seeing her photo itself my hand is twitching to grab those creamy globes. We must hatch a foolproof plan to make sure we get some real action. Not just kissing under the mistletoe and groping over the clothes."

Ashok replied "Me and Khan have hatched up a plan to not just grope her but go all the way and fuck her right at the party. We are still working out the details but we are sure this will work."

Their voices drifted away as they walked out and closed the door with a thud. I was outraged at these bastards so openly lusting after my young wife and planning to fuck her none the less. I was tempted to rush out and cancel our attendance at the party.

But, as I took a couple of deep breaths and calmed down, a plan of my own started to take shape in my head. I would plan and execute a parallel strategy that would use their own plan to screw them up. Ria will have to suffer a bit but it would serve her right for exposing her ass and tits openly to men. She must learn the consequences of her actions.

That afternoon I got an email to the company inbox. Boss told all employees to send him their wives dress sizes so that he could order them dresses for the Christmas party as a treat from the company. I was amazed at the lengths these guys were going just to grope my wife. I smiled widely and replied with not just her dress size but her measurements - 36 C - 28 - 38. I could see at once Boss had walked up to Ashok's cabin and he and Ashok were talking excitedly in hushed tones.

Sure enough the dress came very next day. Ria was away at the gym and I received it. I opened the package and checked the dress. It was soft black satin dress with lacy cups. I held it against one of her regular dresses and could see it was quite short and also definitely tighter in the bust area. I was already getting aroused imagining her creamy breasts spilling over the tight bust and her panty flashing from the short dress. I couldn't wait to see the Boss's reaction.

But if Ria tried the dress on today, she would have plenty of time to alter or exchange it. In order to avoid that I just hid the dress in my bag. At dinner I casually informed her that the Boss had given everyone dresses for the Xmas party which they must wear. Ria nodded absent mindedly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

D- day

The Xmas Party

The party was to begin at 6 pm. I reached home around 5.00, quite late on purpose. I told Ria I had picked up her dress and asked her to get ready quickly.

By the time I changed and came out, Ria was wearing the dress and staring into the mirror in a bit of shock. It looked more like lingerie. The lacy cups couldn't contain her breasts and two creamy moulds spilled over. The bust was quite tight fitting, so she couldn't wear a bra. The armpit was cut quite deep and her side boob was visible. The dress barely reached below her ass and with the slightest movement her black panty peeked out. It fit her waist like a glove but flared out from the waist. Her black hair tumbling and with her red lips she looked more slutty than sexy. Very fuck able.

Ria protested loudly that she would not wear the dress. Now I did my sneaky part. I sat her down "Look Ria I know the money I earn and the lifestyle I provide is a big part of why you married me. But next year there is going to be a lot of layoffs. The whole industry is in recession. We have to be nice to my boss and colleagues to be in their good books. We have the debt on our home and the car. If I lose this job we would be literally on the streets."

I was making the situation quite dire and Ria was sufficiently scared. She was both gullible and selfish. I was sure she would not jeopardize her lifestyle. "Remember no matter what, go with the flow. Don't create a scene and embarass my boss. Also try to be nice to my colleagues Ashok and Khan. They are vey close to boss. Don't want to antagonize them at any cost.

Ria nodded and just like that a big part of my set up was done.

"Also, if I can make a suggestion?"

"Yes dear husband"

"Your black panty, it is too striking against your fair thighs and belly. As the dress is quite short, it draws attention to your pussy with the slightest movement. Why don't you wear your flesh coloured thong? It will be very discreet."

Ria nodded enthusiastically. She loved fashion and dressing sexy. As I watched, she removed her black panty and wore the flesh coloured thong with ties to the side. Even as we sat in the car I could see already the dress rode up to her waist and her flesh coloured thong peeked through. As she bent to get out of the car, I got an eyeful of her bare ass with her thong lodged deep in her ass crack.

As soon as we walked into the party, all of the men's eyes were on Ria. Other women's dresses were also similar design bit the right size and they reached below knees or were full length dresses in some cases. I could see Ria was nervous being the only one exposing so much flesh but it was too late.

As we walked in I introduced her to couple of people and her natural bubbly self took over. In no time she was laughing and making friends with everyone.

Soon, Ashok and Khan walked over to us along with Boss. I noted with amusement that all three of them were not accompanied by their wives. I made the introductions. I could see open lust in their eyes as they respectfully greeted her. As we stood, the boss called the waiter over and made us drink a couple of glasses of wine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Warm Up On The Dance Floor

By now the music started and everyone started moving to the dance floor. Boss held Ria by waist and gently led her to the far corner. I also went with them but chose to sit at the table with another glass of wine. As boss started to slowly dance with Ria, Ashok and Khan moved in between them and the office crowd. While none of them were looking, I just spilled my wine into a nearby flowerpot. I pretended to take a glass everytime they looked at my direction but made sure to not drink a drop. I was sober as a judge, but slowly slid lower into the sofa and started act like I was dozing off.

Ashok and Khan handed Ria glass after glass of wine and she was too excited to notice and drank it all. Now they shifted to vodka and egged her on to chugg directly from the bottle. Still Ria was quite in control. Boss started to put his hands on her waist and gently but firmly she swatted his hands away. Ashok came over and called my name "Tony.... Tony..." I acted like totally drunk and gave him a hazy look then slumped back again and started to snore softly. Ashok turned and gave a thumbs up to boss and Khan.

Thinking that I was asleep these guys moved closer to the sofa where I sat. It gave them little privacy from the crowd. With Ashok and Khan standing in between the crowd, they could act on their devious plan now. Ria also was quite drunk now as they had shifted to rum. The mixture of liquor was her undoing, I could see her movements become unsteady as she removed her heels and pushed them aside as she could not balance on them. Her words were also becoming slightly slurred. But she was still dancing.

Now, Boss moved in quite close to her and put his hands on her waist. She feebly tried to push his arms away but couldn't quite coordinate her movements. Now her back was to me. All three of the devil's were facing me and I could see them look at each other and smile.

The boss started to caress her waist as they moved together to the music. Ria was clearly unsteady and put her hands around his neck as she continued to to sway. Boss's hands kept caressing her and slowly inched down below the hem of her dress. I could see his hands moving up, taking her dress along with them and lifting it up above her navel. Now Ashok and Khan were salivating at the sight of her flesh coloured thong. I could see her creamy ass and ass crack clearly as the dress was lifted way up. Now the boss used left hand to pull her even closer against himself and hold up her dress while with his right hand he untied the ties on the side of her flesh coloured thong.

I suddenly heard a click and and looked to my left. Kevin, an overseas client, a huge African American man was capturing these shenanigans on video. He was discreet ofcourse, keeping his phone quite low etc. Boss and other guys had not noticed him. I made a mental note to get that video from Kevin later.

When I returned my attention to the dance floor, boss had untied both ties but the thong was stuck deep in her ass crack and the flesh coloured triangle hung down between her legs. Ria was panicked now and was trying to look behind but Khan moved behind her quickly. He bent down and pulled the thong out of her ass and threw it under the nearby table. Ria realised what was happening and tried to pull away but Khan sandwiched her from behind. As her dress was still pulled up, he was pressed against her bare ass. Ashok handed him another shot glass with a dark liquid. Khan tilted her head back and forcibly made her drink it. Ashok gave him three more shots and Khan repeated the action. Now Ria looked really incoherent.

His job done, Khan stepped away and joined Ashok. Once again blocking the view of the party. Now Boss turned Ria around so that she was facing me and hugged her from behind. With his left hand, he pulled the front of her dress way up exposing her navel and clean shaved pink pussy lips. I saw that Kevin was still filming as the Boss cupped my wife's pussy with his right hand. Ria squirmed and tried to push away his hands, but she was too drunk and ended up flailing her arms. Boss's arm was pressing across her breasts, crushing them and making them swell invitingly over the deep neckline of the dress. Boss bent over and started pump his fingers in and out of her pussy. Soon I could see his fingers smeared with her pussy juice whenever he pulled them out.

Now Ashok moved in for his share of fun. He began by moving infront of Ria. Even as the boss continued to finger fuck her, Ashok slid the straps of her dress down. The sides of the dress also slid down exposing most of her breasts. Ria managed pull her dress back up but Ashok pulled it down again. This happened a couple of times and Ria, being drunk, was finding it harder and harder to withstand Ashok's relentless attacks and I could see her giving up and then in desperation dropping her hands to the side. Now Ashok pulled the upper part of her dress down to expose her creamy breasts. She was clearly aroused - her red tipped nipples were rock hard.

In all this struggle, now they were positioned sideways to us. So Kevin and me both had a clear view as Ashok started to squeeze her right breast. Boss slipped his hand up to cover and Maul Ria's left breast. His right hand now moved behind to squeeze her ass. Ashok started to finger her pussy with his other hand. Ria lolled around like a rag doll unable to stop her violation. I was pretending to be drunk and pulled a pillow onto my lap to hide my hard on. Kevin was still filming.

Boss and Ashok seemed to have their fill and moved back. Ria swayed in place but managed to pull up her dress to cover her breasts. She pushed her thighs close together and smoothed down the lower part of her dress. Before she could move away, Khan fetched another glass of wine and grabbed her by the waist, even as Ria protested he made her drink the whole glass.

Now Boss and Ashok moved in to hide Khan's moves. Khan pressed closer to Ria. He did not lift up her dress but moved his hands under her dress. I could see Ria squirming and flailing to get away as he squeezed her ass. Her legs were wobbly and when he twirled her, her dress flew up and she flashed her pussy and ass.

Now all three of them moved closer crowding her and pushed their little group even closer to the wall away from the group. All three lusty males attacked her at once and she was getting exhausted fending their attacks. Ashok groped her breast and as she pushed his hand away, Khan slid his hand from the side to finger her pussy and before she could swat his hand away, Boss reached from behind to squeeze her ass. Ria whipped around to push his hands away and Khan pressed against her back to reach around and press her boobs. As she tried to pry his hands away Ashok's hand lifted her dress to play with her belly button and boss fondled her exposed pussy. Khan moved to the side and Ashok moved to her back lifting her dress and pressing his crotch against her bare ass. Now Boss pulled up the front of her dress as Khan provided cover from the crowd. Khan also titled her head back from time to time and kept up a steady supply of shots.

Once again three men turned their back to the crowd and stood sideways to us. Now they started to play a version of pass the lady. First stood the boss who hugged my dishelved wife and kissed her amorously. Ria was not responding but she was clearly too weak to resist. She just complied in a drunken haze. Next stood Ashok who also kissed her and lifted up her dress to molest her ass and finger her asshole. He passed Ria on to Khan who hugged her sideways, lifted her dress and fingered her pussy even as she bent over and tried to press her legs together. Again Ashok pulled her dress down and twisted her nipples hard. Ria whimpered in pain and tears ran down her eyes. She no longer had the energy to push away Boss as he kneaded her exposed boobs roughly. When she was passed to Ashok, he turned her around. I could see her flushed boobs bouncing as Ashok pressed against her ass and dry humped her roughly. When Khan's turn came, he became truly bold and made her kneel in front of him, then he grabbed her head and bent his legs a little so that Ria's face was pushed into his crotch against his semi hard dick and her naked boobs were pressing against his thighs. He grabbed her hair and pushed her face up and down his hardening dick over his clothes.

I could see her resitance getting weaker as the three men's dicks grew bigger. All three of them were sporting a visible hard on by now. Kevin was also rubbing his dick as he shot all this and my dick felt so hot and tight, it could explode any moment.

Thankfully the music ended and bright lights came on. All three men moved away from Ria in haste and mingled into the crowd. Ria got up, teetered and corrected her dress with nervous hands. She pulled her hem down and covered up her breasts. She was still unsteady on her feet. She looked around for her thong for a couple of minutes but she couldn't find it. She hurried back to my side and shook me awake. Kevin had moved away and joined the crowd by now.

"Tony Tony... please wake up... I think we should leave.. I don't want to make a scene and offend your colleagues but they are really molesting me horribly. I am so scared. Let us leave."

I opened my eyes and kept up my dazed expression. Poor girl was slurring her words and tears ran down her cheeks. But I was sure Boss and Ashok and Khan had many more things planned for her. They would not let her go with simple groping and fingering. I just lolled my head and slumped deepes into the sofa. Ria sat next to me helplessly self consciously pulling down her hem to cover her bare pussy.

By now, most of the guests had left. Only the office colleagues and their wives were left, around 25 of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Lusty Game Of Musical Chairs

Now Boss took over from the DJ and announced "Are you up for a bit of naughty fuuuuuun?"

The drunk and excited crowd shouted back "Yesssss"

"Then let's play musical chairs" Boss anounced "But this is a grown up game. Not a competition. Just a bit of naughty fun. There will be no eliminations. We have around 12 guys and 15 women. Guys will be seated in the circle and women will be dancing around to music. When the music stops, the girls will dive into nearest man's lap and dry hump him"

There was a huge roar of approval to this from the rowdy crowd. I couldn't help smiling a bit as I knew I could look forward to quite a show.

"Anyone who doesn't get a lap in a round will have to come over and kiss the dj I.e. me "

Everyone roared in laughter at this.

"Any woman who has completed sitting on all laps can retire from the game. Men will simply remain seated throughout. Just getting dry humped. Ok let's get the chairs organised"

Everyone started collecting the chairs and boss got busy organising the music player. Now 12 chairs were kept in a circle. Lights were completely dimmed. Before the men could be seated, Ashok and Khan came over grinning. Ria shrunk against me and tried to wake me again.

"Come on Ria, don't be a spoil sport, join our little game. You can see Tony is totally knocked out. He won't be up for hours now. Come on come on." Ashok coaxed her. A couple of women, other wives and colleagues also started to pester her. Ria tried to shake me up one last time and in defeat got up and went with the crowd.

Now the men were getting seated. The chairs were kept a little farther from each other. Ashok and Khan made sure to choose the chairs that were facing the sofa I was sitting on, I.e. a little away from others. Due to darkness and distance, until one paid real attention, you couldn't really see what was happening in the next chair. Kevin and Peter, his partner from the same firm, had occupied chairs near to Ashok and Khan. Kevin kept whispering and signalling to Peter. Ria joined the circle of women standing around men.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
199 Followers